Consoling Simone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my. Simmy was right, you do have a big fat cock Dean baby. Mmmm yummy too."

Luke came over and bent down next to Dean and also started to lick Dean's cock. Luke's and Julie's tongues were meeting and playing with one anothers as they licked and took turns in sucking Dean's cock.

"This is a fucking circus." Dean said but was not putting up a fight. In fact, he was co-operating by lifting his ass as they both tugged on his jeans until they were around his calves.

"Yeah, and you can be the 'ring' leader." Luke said as he stood up, guiding Julie to back off.

Luke straddled Dean on the chair, facing him.

"You want some ass? take mine." Luke said lowering himself on Dean's stiff cock.

"He could've had mine." Julie pouted.

Dean's eyes were like saucers. He couldn't believe it, but he couldn't resist. Luke lifted Dean's shirt so his own cock was rubbing up and down against Dean's stomach as he rode on Dean's cock. Julie shoved her tit in Dean's mouth and he welcomed it by sucking and slurping. Ray stood behind Julie and started fucking her pussy with his ravenous cock.

All four of them were grunting and moaning and Simone was still lying on the bed with her gaped open black lace panties and her high heels, mesmerised. She felt like she was watching a porno and was surprised to see Dean's hand around Luke's cock. Dean's voice was the first to scream soon followed by Ray's.

"Fuuuck." Dean exploded into Luke's ass.

Luke climbed off Dean and Dean looked in a state of shock.

Ray was the next to spurt, dripping down Julie's legs.

"I'm out of this fucked up place." declared Dean. "Enjoy yourself slut, to think I really loved you." those words cut Simone.

"Dean, I'm sorry, I was just ... curious." was all Simone could manage.

"Wait for me, Deano." Julie ran out after him.

Luke and Ray went to Simone's side. They started stroking her forehead and cheek, consoling her.

"It's okay baby doll, don't you feel bad. You are an incredibly sexy young lady and deserve hot lovin'." Ray said.

"Yes you do, sexy. I'm sorry I didn't ask if I could come in your ass, I just didn't get a chance with everything happening." Luke said softly.

"Thank you, thank you both. I had an amazing time and it's okay Luke. I'm glad you did. I want to carry a bit of you around inside of me all weekend. In fact ... how about I climb 'aboard' and carry you, as well as Daddy, around in my 'honey pot'." Simone said raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck that's hot, you really are part of the family now princess." Ray said.

"I agree ... She'd make the perfect 'Mrs Bennett'." Luke said.