Consoling Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please, Daddy," Simone replied with a sexy smile, amazing even herself how comfortable she felt in this role.

Ray grabbed two of the ice cubes which had slightly melted and were smaller in size now and placed them in Simone's mouth. He brushed the head of his cock on her wet lips.

"Put a cube on both sides of your mouth, princess."

"And you my baby slut," he said to his daughter, Julie, "you keep eating your sister while she sucks my cock. And don't worry, I'm keeping it on ice so I can fuck you."

"Yes Daddy, mmmmmm, my pleasure." Julie replied. She then continued tongue-fucking Simone's pussy.

All three of them moaned at once. Simone sucked Ray's cock into her mouth in a loud, slurping action. He ran his fingers through her hair then placed his hand flush on the top of her head directing the rhythm he wished to be sucked. Simone's head was bobbing up and down on Ray's drenched cock, licking around the head as she was taking him deeper and deeper until her mouth hit the base of his shaft every time she went down. A mixture of melted ice and pre-cum was oozing down her throat.

"Mmmm, you've melted that ice already. You love sucking my cock, don't you, baby doll. I don't want to come just yet, though," Ray said as he pulled out of Simone's mouth, displaying a strand of pre-cum that stretched from his tip to her lips. "I wanna service both my baby girls first."

Ray walked to the bottom of the bed and got behind his biological daughter where her buxom ass was pointing north, and her face still buried in Simone's pussy.

"And who do you belong to, baby slut?" Ray demanded as he slapped Julie's ass.

"Mmmmmmm, you Daddy," Julie moaned then looked around at him for an instant, her hair brushing Simone's pussy and said, "Fuck my little cunt, Daddy. You made it, now fuck it!"

"That's my girl," Ray responded as he leaned down and gave his daughter's vagina a long, slow lubricating lick from behind her.

"Mmmm, so wet already for Daddy's big cock," Ray boasted. It didn't matter to him if the cause of her arousal initially was the sexy Simone and her body.

"Mmmm, move down the bed and kiss me, Simmy," Julie pleaded as she lifted up her head now and was on all fours.

Simone edged her body down and was still wet herself but felt a little disappointed she hadn't reached orgasm yet. She was hoping that Mr. B, or rather, her adoptive daddy, would be sure to save some cock for her. Simone's legs were now spread around Julie's knees and Ray's legs. Julie leant down and passionately kissed Simone.

"Don't you taste great, sis?" Julie asked as their kiss contained Simone's pussy juice.

"Fuck yeah!" Simone replied, and feeling a little more brazen now asked, "Is Daddy going to save some cock for me so I can get more juicy?"

"Of course I am, baby doll. I said I would service both my girls and I'll do it anyway you want. Want me to fuck that sweet ass of yours, too? Would you like that?" Ray added breathlessly as he was plowing into his daughter.

"Oh no, Daddy, I never, er.....," Simone stammered.

"Aw, she's a backdoor virgin, Daddy. Mmmmm, that's it, Daddy, pound my pussy. Oh, oh, that's what Simmy wants, too, I think," Julie moaned.

"You'd love it," Ray declared while thrusting hard into Julie. "You might prefer Luke though, his cock isn't as big as mine, is it baby doll?"

Simone, again, couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You mean? Um, all three of you, uhh, fuck?" Simone was in disbelief.

Ray and Julie both paused from answering her question just yet.

"I wanna watch you two kiss, showing me tongue," Ray ordered, pulling Julie's hair back.

Julie tilted her head to the side and extended her tongue into Simone's mouth while she looked at her Daddy. Simone, too, was stretching her tongue out to put on a show for Mr. B. They were both looking up at him, tongues rapidly playing with each other's.

"Yeah, mmmmm, that's it, moan by two baby sluts." Ray was drenched with sweat and grunting while ramming in and out of Julie's pussy.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm coming, mmmmmmm, oh god oh god!" squealed Julie.

Ray pulled out of Julie.

"Your turn, princess," he motioned to Simone.

Julie moved over to the side as her dad grabbed Simone's legs while she still lay on her back and wrapped them around his waist pulling her down closer to the edge of the bed. Simone felt her ass was lying in a warm, saturated spot where Julie just came.

"In answer to your question, yes baby doll, we are what you call a loving family," Ray answered as he stroked the side of Simone's face. She was starting to realise why his wife left him but at this point didn't care, she just wanted his cock up her aching pussy, to fill her up with his hot, thick creamy white come.

"Yeah, I bet Luke would just love to fuck your tight little ass, and oh my fucking god what a tight little cunt you have, too," he announced upon entry, followed by a steady, slow-pumping action.

"Oh no, I just want my pussy fucked, fucked hard, by you, Daddy."

"Well, fuck you hard I shall, baby doll."

Ray's thrusts were getting faster now as he grasped onto Simone's crop top from the keyhole and ripped it straight down the middle, releasing her gorgeous breasts. The perspiration was dripping off Ray and all over Simone's bouncing breasts causing it to trickle down from a gathering pool at the top of her cleavage and running like a river through it and to her belly button.

"And who do you belong to, baby doll?" he asked. Ray was now staring at Simone's delicious cherry ripe nipples, also splattered with his sweat.

"You, Daddy."

The feeling of belonging heightened her pleasure. She didn't even care about her torn top.

"Mmmm, yes you do. Play with your beautiful tits for me, princess."

Simone started massaging her own breasts and pinching her nipples with her forefingers and thumbs, while giving him a smouldering stare.

"Oh my fucking god, you're so hot!" Ray declared.

He was grunting now as he was ramming his cock as deeply as he could, his cock feeling all consumed by Simone's hot, velvet-like pussy. He leant down over her, tucking his arms under hers so his hands could pull her down hard by the shoulders as he was pumping her. Simone took this opportunity to wildly lick as much sweat off Ray's chest as she could while running her fingernails down his back and grabbing his ass as though she was pushing him in with every thrust.

As he stood back up, his hands moved to grope Simone's bottom, digging his fingertips right into her fleshy cheeks, he watched his cock's pumping action in and out of her saturated pussy.

Simone was moaning loudly, "Oh Daddy, I can't believe what you're doing to me, god yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Mmm mmm, you got a nice, peachy ass, too. How I'd love a piece of that, baby doll. I don't think I'll let Luke anywhere near it; it's mine." He flashed a sexy smile her way.

She managed to whimper a slow, wicked reply. "I think you would kill me with that big beautiful cock!" Then she added unhurriedly, "Besides, Luke doesn't even like me."

"You're so wrong, babe." Julie had regained her breath and moved down next to Simone, gently caressing Simone's breasts as they rocked up and down. "He's been talking about your tits and ass for years. And he craves to give you a rimjob!."

Simone was shocked for about the fifth time in one night.

"A rimjob? What's that?" asked Simone.

Julie giggled, wiped the perspiration off Simone's forehead and said softly, "I'm going out next Friday night. Why don't you come over and keep Daddy and Luke company? Then you can find out what a rimjob is. Put it this way: Luke is a master at it. I know first-hand, you would love it! He won't give Daddy one, though. They just suck and fuck."

Julie's tongue was then again all over Simone's breasts licking up the beaded perspiration.

The whole idea seemed surreal while Simone was tightening her pussy muscles around Ray's cock trying not to come just yet, for he had not mentioned he was close, even though he was pumping very fast now. All she could think of was this family of three had so much to teach her about the joys of sex.

"Oh yes, baby doll, another threesome with you? Oh fuck, that did it, I'm gonna come!" Ray shouted.

"Oh god! Yes! Come inside me, Daddy!"

Simone was now moaning loudly and quivering. Delighted, she was free to let the flood gates open as she thought about the possibility of living out her true fantasy of being with two men at once. She felt Ray's hot lava explode inside her. It felt divine as she herself came more than she ever had. The feeling of massive release was nothing like she had ever felt before. His softening member still slowly pumped away as their mingled fluids were overflowing out of her and onto the bed. When he withdrew he knelt down and kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

"Oh my moaning baby doll, you are incredible, as incredible as my other baby slut. I hope you enjoyed your Daddy's cock."

"Yes Daddy, I loved it and I loved what you did to me too, sis," Simone said while stroking Julie's cheek.

Julie responded with a loving smile, "I loved it too, sis."

"Let's all sleep in my big bed. This one's too small for the three of us," Ray said.

-------------------------

Ray slept in the middle, embracing both Julie and Simone. This made it easy for Simone to slip out of bed early the next morning being careful not to wake either of them so she could sneak into the bathroom. While stealing a quick shower, the events of last night were filling her mind and she found an odd comfort in what had happened. It wasn't like she was biologically related to either of them, she rationalised. And it had been her most arousing sexual experience ever! No regrets at all, she thought. She wrapped a towel around her and went into Julie's room to find her skirt and g~string.

She was taken aback to see Luke asleep in his sister's bed. She crept around but couldn't find the g~string. She undid the towel, slipped on her skirt and grabbed a black shirt of Julie's to borrow for the short trip home. It had buttons down the front but she just tied the bottom of it to sit under her breasts, then she started tying up her hair.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

She almost jumped. "Oh, Luke, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Simone asked, a little shocked that Luke had referred to her as gorgeous.

"I heard the shower going. Looks like you had a fun night, huh?" he asked, revealing a dimple in his ruggedly handsome face. It was a dimple Simone hadn't seen very often but was very becoming. He looked sexy laying there, she thought, his golden curls and hazel eyes twinkling at her.

"Well, yeah, I guess," she said with a slight giggle but couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed about the question and the realisation he probably just watched her get dressed. "Why are you sleeping in here?" she asked, wanting to change the subject but also anxious to know the reason.

"When I came home I thought I smelled something burning in here," he smirked. She returned a coy smile, knowing he meant the aroma of sex which was still wafting in the room. It smelled fresher than it should and Simone immediately realised Luke had contributed by ejaculating his own essence to the sexual fragrance.

"I gotta go Luke, I'm working today," she said as she finished tying her hair up. "I'll see you soon."

She smiled then hurried out to return the towel to the bathroom before leaving.

"Bye," Luke answered when she was out of sight. He lifted the g~string he had been clutching up to his lips and inhaled her scent. "I already saw you, Simone," he mumbled to himself, "and I can't wait to see more."

-------------------------

Her mind was racing during the five-minute drive home. Luke called her "gorgeous" in such a dreamy tone. Why had he ignored her all these years? Should she live out her fantasy next Friday night and be naughty with two men at once? A father and son duo at that! Would she suck both of them? Would she fuck both of them? Would they suck or fuck each other? Could she try anal sex for the very first time? And what the hell was a rimjob anyway? She'd have to Google that one, she thought. All these thoughts were overwhelming her with an erotic wave, making her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. She was tempted to finger herself while driving but she was almost home.

As she turned into her street, her heart raced and her jaw slightly dropped. There was Dean's car parked out on the road in front of her loft.

He met her halfway down the driveway. After exchanging a quiet 'hi' to one another, they walked to her front door. Once inside Dean's voice was the first to speak.

"I was trying to contact you all night. I was worried about you. Out living your fantasy, were you?" he said unable to hide the sarcasm from his voice.

"No! I slept at Julie's last night because I had a few drinks with her," Simone said truthfully.

Dean noticed the black top she was wearing and knew it wasn't hers as he had seen it on Julie before.

"I see. I'm sorry, baby, I've been so miserable without you. I acted like a dickhead. Let me make it up to you. I want to spoil you every night this week. I'll cook for you, I'll run your baths, I'll rub your feet. I'll do anything you want...please. let's just work this out!" Dean pleaded as he stepped closer to hug her.

"I have to get ready for work, Dean. Alicia's got a bridal party coming in." Simone hugged him back for an instant but pulled back not wanting Dean's hands to wander to her ass and feel she was not wearing any underwear, or possibly smell the dampness from her pussy after her mind was reeling during the trip home. "But we can talk later if you agree to three things."

"Okay, name 'em."

Dean waited like an obedient dog waiting for a snack.

"One: No more talk of fantasies, mine anyway, though, you owe me one of yours," she stated a matter of factly, enjoying the sudden swing of power in her direction.

"Fair enough." Dean gave a slight chuckle.

"Two: No more talk of moving in together. I don't think either of us are really ready for that."

Dean looked hurt but agreed.

"And three: I'm not sure we can spend every night together this week. Julie has made plans for her and me on Friday night but I'm not sure whether I'll go or not. We'll see."

"That's fine, baby, whatever you want to do is fine with me."

After a peck on the lips, Simone ushered him out the door with the promise of calling him later.

As she leaned on the back of the closed door she pondered on those words "whatever she wanted to do was fine with him." She doubted that very much, or did he really mean it? Maybe he could be part of the 'trifecta' he mocked her about on Tuesday night, she joked to herself and couldn't help but let out a giggle. "Yeah right, as if he'd go for that idea," she whispered and went on to wonder what Dean's fantasy was that he would confess to her. She also wondered if she should live out hers now that it looked like her and Dean might be back together.

What a list of things to think about! She headed upstairs for some alone playtime before she got ready for work.

*

Acknowledgement: Thank you to funstorywriter for putting the time into edit this story.

12