Consoling the Widowed Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,748 Followers

"It's okay," I whispered as I watched Paul's face speak volumes as he came, his body shaking as I crushed our cocks together. "That's it. Cum hard for me."

That he did, and as he stood in front of me on wobbly legs, his dick finally stopped spurting and he slipped out of the vice I had created, leaving my cock waving in front of me while his cum drooled out of my shroud and onto the floor.

"Told you I cum too fast," Paul lamented with a red face.

"Hey, if it was good for you," I suggested, adding that I liked it too.

I didn't want it to end though," Paul admitted. "It felt so good for me. Can I..."

Paul started to say, and then just knelt down before me and without hesitating grabbed my shaft with both hands and brought me to his mouth, sucking out what cum was loitering in there before moving his lips up and down my member.

If Paul really hadn't sucked cock since his days at the Academy, he was proving one thing was true. Cock sucking must be like riding a bike - one you learn you never forget - because after a few seconds his mouth and hands were performing like a conductor. His fists were spinning and jerking the shaft while his lips slid down almost halfway down, and when he let one hand slide under and grabbed my nuts and started kneading my low-hangers I concluded that my neighbor's teacher had done a great job with him.

"That's so good," I sighed as I ran my hands through Paul's hair, the encouragement making him work even harder.

We were both clad only in shirts and socks, which must have made for a weird look, and my shirt was getting as soggy as Paul's had been so I began unbuttoning it, and after I tossed it aside I reached up and began playing with my nipples while watching my neighbor's mouth and hands play my instrument.

Paul glanced up and after seeing what I was doing, stood up and pressed into me, his mouth going to my right nipple to suckle on it while squeezing the left, all this time grinding into me.

"You are a nasty boy," I whispered while Paul's hands raked through the silver and black fur on my chest which had thinned a bit over the years, his teeth nibbling my swollen bud while looking up at me for approval.

I had been listening for any movement upstairs, and since there had been nothing but silence from above I began to feel emboldened. My hands reached down and squeezed Paul's bubble butt, kneading the soft flesh while our cocks ground together, and then I asked him a question.

"Paul - did your teacher used to take you anally?" I breathed into his ear while he chewed my nipple, and I could feel his body shake at those words before he looked up at me.

"Yes," he replied and when I asked him if he liked it he nodded.

"Do you have any lubricant?" I asked, and at first Paul nodded and his eyes started darting around the room in a panic but then he had a pained expression on his face.

"Up in our night stand," he said, and that made me wonder what that got used for since I couldn't imagine Melody needing lube for regular intercourse and even if she was willing to have her husband fuck her in the ass, Paul's dick would never reach even if her butt was smaller.

"Maybe some other time," I shrugged, but then I suggested that we go over to the couch over near the TV so we could get more comfortable, because I was getting tired of standing.

Paul led the way, and then I had my neighbor lay down on the couch while I lifted my leg over he face and knelt down, contorting myself in a way my back would remind me of the next day so my crotch was over Paul's face. This allowed me to rub my balls over Paul's face, as as I tea-bagged him he stuck his tongue out before capturing my right nut in his eager mouth.

"Oh - that boy!" I hissed as he ravenously suckled on my balls one at a time, catching on right away to what I was looking for, and it was then I decided to see exactly how kinky my mild-mannered neighbor was my leaning forward a bit.

"Ohh!" I moaned when Paul's mouth let go of my balls and let his tongue slide under my nuts and along my perineum, swabbing the ridge eagerly as I leaned a little bit further down.

As I braced myself with my hand on the back of the couch, stroking my cock with my other hand, my eyes went down and saw Paul's dick and the evidence that my neighbor was enjoying this as much as I was because his dick was hard and pointing straight up.

It was a testimony to the fact that no matter how sad and almost pitiful his penis was there was no denying that he was very resilient because he had just cum a few minutes ago and now he was as hard as I was.

There was no sense waiting so I slid further down so that my balls and cock were on his collarbone and chest, and like I suspected Paul didn't stop or even slow down. I felt my neighbor's face push between my ass cheeks and his tongue vigorously tonguing my anus, even trying to push into me.

As for me, I just bent over and took Paul's dick in my mouth, the feel of the pulsating member bringing back a lot of memories. There really wasn't enough to properly suck on because my mouth kept losing contact so what I did was simply suck Paul's dick like a thumb.

Like he said, he came fast. Paul didn't last a minute before I heard him stifling a squeal and found his dick jerking and spurting into my mouth. The musky taste of his hot spunk was not unpleasant and I swallowed it as fast as his toy cannon spat it out until it shriveled away.

While my young neighbor's talented tongue was doing wonderful things to my puckered ring, my back was telling me that I wasn't 30 any more so with great reluctance I climbed off of Paul and asked him to get up so I could sit down.

"No, that was amazing," I explained when my neighbor wondered whether or not I was enjoying what he was doing, and I hunkered down on the couch while putting my feet on the coffee table, with Paul in between my legs. "It was great, as you can tell."

I pointed down at my very erect cock, which I was holding by the base and wiggling at my neighbor, and while I would have liked to have Paul climb on my lap and ride my rigid pole, that would have to wait for another day.

Paul obediently assumed his place between my spread legs like he was kneeling at an altar, grabbing my cock from me and lowering his mouth onto it, his right fist spinning and pumping while he gamely sucked on the throbbing tool. All the time his left hand was churning my nuts, kneading and twisting the wrinkled pouch as I felt myself about to cum.

I warned my neighbor as I felt myself ready to pop my load, but he barely blinked as I coated his throat and his head kept bobbing up and down long after I stooped cumming. Eventually after going limp I almost had to pry my young friend off my limp cock because minutes later he still had me his mouth and was suckling on my spent tool with his cheeks nestled in my pubic hair.

Even after Paul lifted his head he cleaned me up, skinning back my foreskin and using his tongue to swab me thoroughly before climbing up on the couch next to me and hugging me.

"Thank you," Paul said for some reason, but I let him hug me, enjoying the way he gravitated to my nipple to nurse on it like a baby before I told him I had better get going.

"You going upstairs to take care of Melody I hope?" I said after we stood up, nodding toward his dick which was hard yet again.

"She's probably sleeping," Paul suggested, and then added, "I meant that - about not minding if you ended up coming over to be with Melody. Besides Sundays she has Mondays off."

"I'm not a home-wrecker," I reminded Paul.

"I love her, but she deserves to be able to experience something like that at least once," Paul responded as he nodded toward my dead dick. "And what you said about - you know - doing what you said you would do to me?"

"What was that again?" I asked while knowing full well what he meant but wanting him to say it.

"About - taking me anally," Paul mumbled.

"We'll see Paul," I said as I bid him farewell, and while wandering home I was musing about who the call would come from; Paul, Melody or the two of them?

***

Thank you for reading - this is a complete story as it stands but that's subject to change.

timmywells
timmywells
1,748 Followers
12