Consorts of Monsters: Ladon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazu
Namazu
22 Followers

Her eyes closed softly, letting Ladon flicker and lick his tongue over her neck and breasts, only to fly open as another muscle of heat pressed into her hands, still holding his tail.

There was no turning back now for Ladon. Even as Aegle stared at him in shock, clearly never having inspected a male snake before, he slid out from her womanhood, his second hemipene pressing in instead, his first dripping wet on her trembling hands.

A coil came down again, seizing her arms, holding them above her head as his tail curved and lashed and positioned itself, and the snake pressed his snout to her heaving chest, feeling her heartbeat stranglehold again, beating frantically, but she did not struggle, did not cry no or pull away as his first hemipene, slick and dripping from her, pushed, prodded, sought entrance elsewhere.

His eyes burned into hers as his first hemipene found what he sought, and the second pulsating lightly in her, the first penetrated, slowly, surely, but eventually entirely up her straining ass.

Only then did Ladon finally sigh, his own body finally straining to keep still, and his coils around the girl stretched, then constricted slightly as both of his hemipenes strained, pulsing first at the same time, then slowly apart. Deeper, slowly, and then as she began to gasp harder, struggling against his coils, he pressed his snout to the back of her neck, breathing harder, almost in tune with her gasping pants.

Ladon barely noticed how tight her womanhood was, clenching, squeezing, so lost was he in matching her body's hot pulse with his own hemipene ones. It was finally the vibrations of her body, straining, spasming, jerking in his coils that alerted him, and it was too late for his own to stop, to safely release her.

She climaxed suddenly, her wet and hot body burning in his coils, around his hemipenes, and her shriek of delight and pure essence of pleasure was swallowed by his shaking coils; only seconds after her voice fell to a sobbing moan did his body clench at once, seizing sharply around her, and her cry of warning became high and choked as he released both explosions at once, each hemipene bursting a storm of seed. Forever, and ever, and it seemed to be that an entire dynasty rose and fell by the time the last heavy almost painful pulse of ejaculation echoed in her.

How high she whimpered then, arms wetly clenching around him, and this time when their eyes met, his tongue flicked out to her lips. And then she leaned in, kissing the forked ends on the second flicker.

In the same fluid motion, he withdrew both hemipenes from her aching body, and before she could protest, or speak a word, a coil set her far down to the ground, holding her steady until her feet supported her.

For a moment Aegle was as still as any of Medusa's stone victims, catching her breath, holding her shredded gown to her bruised and wet body; the burning release from the snake was barely leaking onto her thighs.

When she looked up to the tree, it was instead to his vast and green face stretching down from the lower branches; yellow eyes met her gaze quietly, and he leaned in; when she did not cry, or retreat, or scream, he knew, and the knowledge gleamed in their shared gaze.

This time she was the one to step forward, pressing one hand to each side of his massive head, and kissed the end of his snout, his tongue flicking her mouth gently.

He retreated to the tree, and she to her sisters. In the days that followed of spring, more heroes came and none left alive. But none, Ladon noticed, ever had Aegle's gentle scent on them. Her sisters entertained and loved the luckless men, but Aegle waited, and at times, to his amusement, even slept under the tree, waiting for the next time he would draw her up and devour her, as only he ever could, again.

Namazu
Namazu
22 Followers
12