Constance's 2nd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to either, but I should at least get dressed."

He got up and caressed my breasts. They're so big, you couldn't get a hand around each of them. He had to use two hands on one just to contain most of it.

Nevertheless, it felt terrific, his hands caressing whatever part of my anatomy they found. Closing my eyes and experiencing these feelings, I shivered and said, "If you keep that up, I'm never going to get dressed, you know."

"I know, but your boobs are just amazing. You've never been naked with anyone else?"

"You know you're the first. I told you that."

"Well, you sure seem to know exactly what to do to my cock," he said, his revitalized cock pointing directly at me.

As I opened my eyes I almost swooned just looking at the beautiful piece of flesh not even an inch in front of my mouth.

I quickly licked my lips and shoved it in my mouth. Len moaned and so did I. What was it about my mouth that could just make me come? All that stuff aboutDeep Throat and a woman having her clit in her throat couldn't be true, could it? Maybe I had a second one in my mouth. I pondered that while moving my head back and forth a few times.

Len started to moan louder. Suddenly I forgot about the dress in the dryer, my near naked state, my bra on the dryer or the crusted cum on my forehead. I was getting some more of this delicious stuff right now.

The way he was grunting I figured Len was feeling like the other part of this equation. I was the cocksucker; he was the cock. Action, reaction.

The amazing thing about the equation was that one plus one equaled three. It was a surprise to both of us, but a joy, nonetheless. I was the cocksucker and he was the cock, but when he came we both had orgasms. How cool was that?

Anyway, from his sounds I felt he was close to coming and I wasn't going to miss a drop. I kept up the movement in and out of my mouth. I considered experimenting with taking him deeper, but I wasn't ready to deal with gagging right now. Another time.

I just knew he was close so I put even more pressure on my lips to encase his cock tighter and rubbed the underside of his cock (that seemed to make him moan a lot last night) even harder with my tongue. These things seemed to do the trick.

At that moment I felt a shot of cum jet into my mouth, almost filling it. Wow. What a load in just one spurt. When the second spewed into my mouth, my pussy went crazy, gushing almost, providing me with the beginnings of another orgasm.

His third and fourth shots joined the first two and I had to swallow. I managed that with less difficulty than before and loved the feeling of the slimy viscous liquid sliding down my throat. Feeling that dollop of cum going down must have pushed me over the edge. I just sat there and experienced another whopper orgasm myself.

By the time he'd finished sperming my mouth, five or six shots later my orgasm was in full bloom and I savored the feelings between my legs, on my nipples rubbing his legs, on my lips secured around his shaft and his delicious cum bathing my mouth.

Too soon he was shrinking again and I just gently moved his cock around my mouth with my tongue, not ever wanting to let it go.

A few moments later we both thought we heard a car pull up. I let his cock loose, swallowed the rest of my delectable drink and raced to the laundry room downstairs. My bra was dry. So too was the dress, but it irked me that it was so wrinkled. Given the headiness I was feeling from the past hour's events, I had to remind myself that this was no time to worry about being chic.

As I started to pull on my bra I found a few errant sparkling cum spots in between my breasts. Maybe, I thought, those shots were notperfectly swish. Gotta work on that. I snatched what I could with my fingers, plunked them into my mouth, pulled up my bra and fastened it. Then I hastily slipped the dress around me, buttoning up as quickly as I could. I ran back to Len's room, grabbed my bag and my shoes and returned to the kitchen. Just as I was trying to fix my hair (and making sure there was no cum in it), Len's mom walked in and threw her purse on the counter.

"Hi, Constance, how are you?"

"I'm OK. And you?"

"It is a scorcher out there today, and so humid! I wish my car had air conditioning. You gave Lionel a ride home from school, didn't you? Thanks so much. You're a doll."

Just as Len walked in I got up and headed for the door.

"I'd better get going."

"Uh, OK, Constance. I'll see ya' later."

"Yeah, OK. Bye," I mumbled as I ran out the door, glad to have gotten away without any repercussions from Len's mom about finding us alone.

As I got in the car and started driving away the radio began playing Seals & Croft.

"Diamond Girl."

It made me smile.

12