Constructing New Friendships Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife fulfills another fantasy.
5.4k words
4.31
49.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMrsM069
MrMrsM069
21 Followers

It had been about 2 weeks since my wife's first multi- partner sex adventure. She had been trying to get Frank to come back out to finish fixing the chimney but either her calls to his company were not returned or she got the run around. Finally, after she became completely frustrated, I called the company and talked with the owner. Fred, the owner, said he was sorry no one got back to us sooner, but he'd been swamped with work orders and a shortage of men to complete the jobs. He apologized profusely and agreed to come out with the crew to finish the job. He said he was looking forward to meeting Sandy and as I hung up the phone, I realized word must have gotten out about Sandy's little lunch time fun. "This will be very interesting," I thought to myself as I placed the phone down.

"Did you finally get through to them?" asked Sandy, as she walked into the room. "Oh yeah, they'll be out later this week. I talked with the owner, Fred, and he said either Friday or Saturday."

"Good, I'll feel a hell of a lot safer using the fireplace, once it's been fixed," replied my wife. "Oh don't worry, it's a small crack. I doubt it would have caused any problems."

"This coming from 'Mr. Fix-it'," my wife teased. "Why you little..." I chased Sandy up the stairs to the bedroom. I caught up with her and we fell on the bed.

After making love, I asked her a question I had since I hung up with Fred. "Honey, would you be interested in repeating your performance?" I asked. "Gee...you want to do it again? So soon?" she giggled in response. "No, well yes..but I mean from 2 weeks ago with Frank and the other guys from the construction crew."

"I don't know. I mean I'd like to do it, but, well so soon after last time." I was playing with her pussy and felt her get wetter. "Hmmmm...your pussy seems to like the idea," I commented. "I didn't say it wasn't exciting!" she exclaimed. "Well, at least this time I'd get to watch and the thought of you servicing 4 or more guys is pretty damn exciting to me too!" I replied, leading her hand down to my throbbing cock. "Okay, your on!" replied Sandy, as she lowered her head to my cock. I came within seconds, thinking of my sexy wife servicing her construction friends.

I left Sandy upstairs asleep and went back down and called Fred. I told him Friday would be okay but that Saturday would be even better. He agreed on Saturday and said he and his crew would get to our house about 11 A.M. I agreed on the time and told him I'd see him then. The rest of the week flew by and Saturday finally arrived. Sandy was quite nervous all Saturday morning. I told her not to worry, that she and the crew knew an awful lot about one another already. She smiled and kissed me gently. "Where'd I get you?" she asked. "Don't you remember? It was at that college mixer. Everyone at the table switched partners." She slapped me playfully and went to take her shower.

At 11:30, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and was greeted by four black men. "Hi, I'm Fred," said the tall heavyset owner. I shook his hand and invited them in. "I brought my best men," said Fred, as he introduced Earl and Tim (the father and son team from our fist story) and Jason. I shook each man's hand and told Earl and Tim I had heard a lot of good things about them. They both smiled and said they looked forward to doing more work for Sandy and me. I grinned broadly and led them to the fireplace. "This shouldn't take too long," said Fred, as he looked at the crack above our fireplace. "Tim, Jason, you two go out and get the ladders and drop cloths. Earl and I will check things out here." The 2 younger men went out to get the supplies while Earl and Fred checked out the fireplace.


"So where's the Mrs.?" asked Earl, as I sat down and turned on the TV. "She's upstairs, getting ready to go out." Earl's face sagged a little as he thought he wasn't going to get any today from Sandy. Tim and Jason soon returned with the equipment and the guys got to work. I was flipping through the channels on the TV and stopped on a college cheerleading contest. "Man, that's really somethin', the way those girls can spread em," said Jason, as he watched the TV. Tim quickly agreed, as I did too. "They're not the only ones!" came a voice from the kitchen.

"Hi hon!" I called out as Sandy walked into the family room. I could hear an audible gasp come from over near the fireplace. Sandy was wearing a green crop top and a short, tight black skirt. I watched our worker friends admire my wife's body. Sandy walked straight up to Earl and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She did the same for Tim. I noticed a bulge in Earl's pants. "Now Dan, don't be a rude host, introduce me to these other fine gentlemen" I stood up and introduced Fred and Jason. Sandy shook both their hands and gave them light pecks on the cheek. "Dan kind of lied a little bit when he said I was going out. I'm staying in. I guess you could call me the payoff for a job well done." I heard Earl and Tim groan. I smiled to myself, "This is going to be a great afternoon."

Sandy stayed out of sight for about an hour, allowing the guys to finish their prep work and the first coat of cement. I invited the guys to sit down on the couch and have a beer. They'd been working pretty hard since Sandy came down. I offered to get the beer but Sandy called out that she'd get it. She mumbled something about being "The Hostess with the Mostest" and when she walked into the family room, I quickly agreed. Sandy had changed her black skirt and put on her old Pom Pon skirt. The skirt was way too short (she'd worn it in high school) but she sure did look fine in it. As she handed out the beers, she took her time in front of each guy, letting them get a good look at her legs and breasts. Her nipples were poking against the crop top and she was breathing quite heavily. Each man lingered his touch as Sandy handed him a can. By the time she reached the end of the couch, her knees were a little weak. As she handed Fred his can she fell into his lap. She apologized for spilling his beer, but Fred quickly stopped her protests by kissing her lips. They tongue kissed for a minute or so, Fred running his hands up and down my wife's body. My cock was throbbing and I just about came in my pants when Sandy stood up and said, "I've had this fantasy...."

We were all ears as Sandy told us about her fantasy. "Dan and I started dating in college. He's always been up-front about seeing me with another guy or two or three. I have to admit that I find it quite exciting too and until 2 weeks ago had been adamant about keeping it a fantasy. Thanks to Earl and Tim and a few other guys, I've made that fantasy come true. I want to live out a few more. Since I was a Pom Pon girl in high school, I've wanted to be ravished by the football or basketball team. I've imagined myself servicing the team as compensation for winning the big game." I leaned over and whispered in Tim's ear. He quickly agreed and we went down to the basement. We soon returned with an old coffee table. I positioned it in the middle of the family room floor. I led Sandy over to the table and had her sit down. I turned to the four black men and smiled. "Looks like our cheerleader has arrived! She's even sitting on the bench in the locker room, just waiting for us to use her." The four men smiled and started to strip.

"Wait!" exclaimed Sandy, "Just get down to your underwear. I want to service my studs just before they shower." The guys quickly stripped down to their shorts and surrounded Sandy. "Well, look here brothers, it's one of the prim and prissy bitches come to pay her respects to her conquering heroes," growled Fred as he and the others approached Sandy. "Is that right, little white girl? Have you come to offer your thanks for a job well done?" added Earl. Tim and Jason looked like they were ready to come, but quickly joined in the taunting. "She sure looks good enough to fuck," said Tim. "I want her to suck my black cock. I hope you like the taste of cum, little bitch, cuz I have plenty to give you," added Jason. Jason grabbed Sandy's head and pulled her to his crotch. "Come on, eat me!" he screamed at her. Sandy began to pull his shorts down when Fred stopped her. "Oh no, boy, seniors get first dibs and since Earl and I are seniors, you lower classmen will just have to wait your turn." The two younger guys sat down on the couch and pulled their cocks out. Sandy watched in awe as Jason released his shaft. It was a good 12" long and thick. Her mouth started to water. "Don't worry cunt, you'll get your lips on his shaft soon enough. But right now you have to get down to the job at hand," said Fred, as he pulled his shorts down.

Sandy moaned loudly as Fred's cock came into view. It also was a full 12" long but thicker than Jason's. "That's right my little white bitch. Daddy's got a nice thick cock for your sexy white mouth to suck. Make sure you do a good job and maybe I'll let you fuck it!" Sandy went to work on Fred's long member. She licked up and down his ebony shaft, paying special attention to the head. Her hands stroked his shaft as she put the head of his cock into her mouth. "Oh yeah, baby, suck my cock. Your mouth is so hot!" Fred groaned, as Sandy worked more of his shaft into her mouth.

While Fred was busy with my wife's mouth, Earl had moved behind her. He knelt down and proceeded to pinch and fondle her tits. Sandy moaned around Fred's shaft as Earl played with her tits. "You like that, don't ya honey?" whispered Earl. "Oh yeah, play with my titties," sighed Sandy, as Earl fondled her more. "Hey Bitch!!! You're supposed to be sucking, not talking," exclaimed Fred. Sandy quickly wrapped her lips around his shaft and sucked him deeper into her mouth. Earl stood up and removed his shorts. He moved next to Fred. "Yeah, that's it Earl. She can suck us both!" Earl moved into position and Sandy switched cocks. Earl's cock disappeared into Sandy's hungry mouth. "Oh yeah honey, just like I remembered it," moaned Earl as Sandy sucked his shaft. I just sat back and jerked myself off to my second orgasm.

As Fred and Earl enjoyed my wife's mouth, Tim and Jason were getting antsy on the couch. Soon, the two young black studs joined their older counterparts by my wife. Sandy soon had four black cocks staring her in the face. She smiled and went from one to the other, sucking each shaft into her mouth. On her third trip through, Jason tensed up and shot his load into Sandy's mouth. Sandy gulped down as much as she could, and let the rest drip down her chin. Jason was soon followed by Tim and Earl and Fred. Each man emptied his balls into my wife's waiting mouth. I watched as Sandy licked each cock clean while looking each guy in the eyes.

The fivesome soon changed positions. My wife moved to the end of the table. Tim and Jason moved to her sides and began to play with her tits. Earl fed her his cock, while Fred knelt between her legs. Rubbing his hands up and down my wife's legs, Fred talked to her. "God, what a sexy white cunt you are. You're gonna like my cock in your pussy, love. Are you ready to get the shit fucked out of you?" Sandy nodded her approval and Fred pulled out a knife. "Got to get rid of those panties bitch," he growled, as he used the knife to slit my wife's panties. She moaned loudly as the cool knife touched her skin. "That's better," he said, as he positioned the head of his giant cock against her slit.

The three others stopped what they were doing to watch Fred fuck my wife. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, causing Sandy to moan. "You like that white cunt? You want to feel me fuck you? Beg your black daddy to fuck your cunt. Come on, beg me bitch!"

"Oh please, fuck me Fred. Fuck me with your thick black shaft. Make my white cunt cum. Please!!!" Fred pushed the massive head of his cock into Sandy. "Ohhhh fuck....yeah...fuck me Fred. Fuck me with your dark missile," Sandy gushed, as Fred pushed more of his meat into her. "Man, bitch, you are tight, wet and hot. Geez, is she primed!!" exclaimed Fred, as he pushed more of his cock into her. Finally, balls deep, he pulled Sandy to him and kissed her hard. That was all Sandy needed. She came, and came hard. Her arms and legs wrapped around Fred's body. Her hips gyrated wildly as her orgasm started. Fred stood up, Sandy impaled on his dark shaft, and walked around in front of me. "You have one hell of a wife motherfucker," he grinned at me, as Sandy continued her gyrations on his cock. I grinned back and said, "You bet your ass. Fuck her, fuck my hot, wet, white wife with your cock." Fred pulled Sandy off his shaft and then plunged her back down on it. "My pleasure!" he leered at me. Sandy was coming continuously, coating Fred's cock and balls with her juices. She mumbled incoherently, as she came over and over. The other three black studs were adding their encouragement. "Fuck that white pussy, Fred. What a hot cunt. Man, I can't wait to get my turn!" After about 10 to 15 minutes of hard fucking, Fred told Sandy he was going to cum. "Where do you want it?, he asked. "Between my tits," replied Sandy.

Fred carried Sandy back to the table. Laying her on her back, Fred straddled her chest. Sandy lifted her shirt and trapped Fred's ebony shaft between her tits. "Ohhhhhh..that feels so sexy Fred. Your hard black shaft between my tits" Fred grunted twice and I saw a dark stain appear on Sandy's shirt. "Oh yeah Fred, sperm my titties. Your cum is so hot and sticky. Feels so good." Fred was soon spent. He got up off of Sandy and presented his cock to her for cleaning. Sandy licked the head and shaft clean. "Next," she said.

Tim and Earl moved into position, straddling Sandy's head. Jason moved between her legs and pushed his long shaft against her pussy. "Mmmm...oh baby, fuck me. Fuck me please!" Sandy pleaded, as Jason teased her cunt. "You bet your sexy white ass," he returned, pushing his long cock into her. Sandy's hips bucked off the table as Jason picked up his rhythm. He slammed into her repeatedly, his balls slapping her ass. Meanwhile, Sandy was busy licking and sucking on Tim's and Earl's cocks. The sounds of sex filled the air. Jason's cock and Sandy's pussy making wet sucking sounds. Sandy's moans could be heard between her licks and sucks. Soon, Jason announced he was going to cum. Sandy pleaded with him to add his cum to Fred's. Jason quickly straddled my wife's chest and added his cum to Fred's. Tim and Earl soon followed, wetting the outside of my wife's top with their cum. Her pale green crop top was now a dark green. She looked so sexy laying there, her hands rubbing the black men's creme into her chest and shirt. She would occasionally lick her fingers clean, as she played with her tits. The guys fell back onto the couch, exhausted. I continued to play with myself, coming for the fourth time. I smiled contentedly. Sandy sat up, "Who's ready for a beer?"

All the guys, including myself, requested a beer. Sandy looked very sexy passing out the brews, her crop top soaked with cum. After passing out the beer Sandy said she was going upstairs to take a shower. The guys thanked her profusely for the fuck. Sandy smiled and replied, "It was definitely my pleasure. Oh, and by the way, we're not done yet!" She walked to the stairs, lifted her top and went upstairs. The guys complimented me on my sexy wife. "Thanks, it's been really fun to see her open up like this," I replied. Fred took a look at the fireplace and told the others it was time to finish up. They went back to work and applied the seal coat to the fireplace. I went upstairs to check on Sandy.

Sandy was just getting out of the shower when I stepped into the bathroom. "My, my, my, do you look sexy," I said as I hugged her. "Why, thank you sir," she smiled back. "So, what are you planning on wearing to top the cheerleader look?"

"Oh, nothing, I think I'm gonna be naked anyway, so why bother getting dressed." My cock was getting hard again. "Gee, honey, are we excited?"

"Damn straight I am! You looked so fucking sexy sucking those black shafts. I came four times and watching those cocks stretch your pussy. God, I love you!" Sandy knelt down and sucked my aching cock into her mouth. She worked my cock deeper into her mouth, finally my balls brushed up against her chin. When she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, I came. What little cum I had left spurted into her. She withdrew my shaft and looked up at me. I lifted her and kissed her, tasting my sperm as our tongues met. "Ummm...we're done downstairs," came a voice from the doorway.

Sandy and I looked over to see Tim standing in the doorway. He was soon joined by the rest of the crew. "Come on in guys. I was just thanking Dan for allowing me to explore some new territory." The four guys entered our bedroom. They complimented Sandy on her figure and thanked her again for the fun they had before. "Like I said guys, it was MY pleasure. But you know what I'd like now?" The guys shook their heads no. "I think I'd like to be tied up and used like a fuck slut. Do you boys think you'd like that? To fuck me and use me like the slut I am?" Earl and Fred stepped forward and grabbed Sandy by the arms. "Come on cunt. Let's get down to some serious fucking!" Fred commanded, as he and Earl led Sandy to the bed.

I quickly grabbed some of my old ties. "Here, use these. That way she won't give us any trouble," I said, as I tossed the ties to Earl. Sandy let out a moan. "Oh yea, tie me up. Use me, fuck me!" she cried out. My cock was hard again (well semi- hard anyway, I'm not as young as I used to be), and the other guys were hard too. Sandy put up a fake struggle as Earl tied her hands to the bed posts and Fred did her ankles. Soon, my beautiful, sexy wife was tied spread eagle to our bed. Her bald pussy was showing signs of excitement. Her pussy lips were puffy and red, her juices starting to flow. The guys spent the next half-hour driving Sandy crazy. They were massaging her legs and arms and were taking turns sucking on her sensitive tits. They were getting more and more excited, leaving little love bites all over her body.

Finally, Sandy couldn't take it anymore. "Please, oh god, please someone fuck me. Make me cum." Earl and Fred got off the bed and motioned to Tim and Jason to do the honors. I got out our video camera and digital camera. I wanted to make sure to record this event for future viewing pleasure. I set up the video camera on a tripod and got ready to take some photos.

Tim moved between my wife's outstretched legs. "If it's fucking you want, it's fucking you get," he growled at her, as he pushed his 8" cock into her slowly. Sandy's hips ground against him, as he pushed more of his cock into her. Jason was offering his massive tool to my wife's willing mouth. She licked and sucked on the head and the shaft, moaning around Jason's cock, as Tim began to fuck her harder. "Oh yea, that's it, fuck me. Oh make me cum. I'm feeling so fucking hot. Please, Timmy, make me cum." Tim was now pounding Sandy's pussy hard. He withdrew his cock and asked Jason to trade places. Jason, who was more than willing, quickly got between Sandy's legs, and, in one quick motion, buried his cock in my wife.

That was all Sandy needed. She came hard, her hips bucked wildly off the bed and her wails filled the air. "Ohhhh Christ! Fuck me, oh baby oh baby ooooohhhhh baaaaaabbbyyyyyyy!" I got behind the fucking couple and snapped off some quick pictures. I knew I'd be jerking off to these for the rest of my life. Here was my sexy white wife, with a 12" monster black cock stretching her pussy. I noticed Jason's ass cheeks clinch and knew he was filling her with his cum. I focused in on her pussy and snapped a couple more shots of Jason's cum flowing out around his cock. Spent, Jason rolled off my wife. Tim quickly took his place and began to fuck my wife. Fred and Earl took positions on either side of Sandy's head and fed her their cocks. Sandy sucked at both of them while she continued her orgasms. Tim soon added his load to Jason's and got off the bed. "I think it's time we changed the whores position, don't you Earl?" grinned Fred. "Yea, I think she needs some doggy style action," agreed Earl.

MrMrsM069
MrMrsM069
21 Followers
12