Constructing New Friendships Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMrsM069
MrMrsM069
21 Followers

The guys untied Sandy and positioned her on all fours. She was weak from orgasming so much so they had to hold her up. Earl sat in front by her face and Fred moved behind her. Sandy smiled at her reflection in the mirror and got to work on Earl's tool. She slobbered all over the shaft and head and began to deep throat him. Fred, meanwhile, was busy attending to Sandy's cunt. He rubbed his tool over her pussy lips and popped the head inside. Sandy's hips began to rotate immediately. Fred pushed more of his cock into her and Sandy's concentration on Earl's tool wavered. I could hear a guttural moan start deep in her throat. Sandy loves it doggy style and she was about to get the fucking of her life from Fred's 12" cock.

Fred slid more of his ebony shaft into Sandy. Sandy forgot about Earl's cock and concentrated on her pussy. "What's the matter bitch, never had a big cock from behind?" Earl sneered, as he forced my wife's head back to his shaft. Tim and Jason moved to either side of my wife and were fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. Finally, Fred had worked all of his shaft into my wife. He stopped moving and allowed my wife to feel the pleasure of being filled up with his cock. Her hips began to rotate again, her breathing fast and shallow.

Fred began to pump her again, slowly. On each pump, he would withdraw his cock further. Within a couple of minutes, he was pumping her fast with all 12". Sandy was wild with desire. She was swallowing Earl's shaft to the balls. Her hips gyrated wildly and when Tim and Jason applied their lips to her nipples, she again came forcefully. Fred picked up his pace when he felt Sandy's cunt clamp down on him. Earl got the surprise of his life when Sandy, choking on his cock in orgasm, flicked her tongue over his ball sack. Earl came, flooding my sexy wife's mouth with his sperm. She quickly removed his cock from her mouth and was rewarded with a face full of semen. I snapped off a couple more photos of her cum drenched face. Sandy was mumbling incoherently as her orgasm intensified. "Fuck me motherfucker. Oh fuck, feels so good Fred. Fuck my white hot pussy. Oh Geez oh god," screamed Sandy, as her legs finally gave out.

Falling face first into the mattress, Sandy continued to orgasm violently. Fred, momentarily surprised when Sandy's cunt popped off his cock, moved up and positioned the head of his cock against my wife's willing cunt. Little did he realize, he was about to get the ride of a life time. Sandy and I discovered in our lovemaking, that if I took her from behind, while she was lying on the bed, I'd hit her G-spot. She always comes violently when I fuck her like this. Fred was about to discover that too. As he pushed into her, Sandy let out a long wail. She kept screaming out "Oh god, Oh god!" as Fred pushed his shaft into her. Her whole body shook with orgasm, as Fred picked up his rhythm and fucked her hard. Sandy's body thrashed about like a fish on dry land. Fred had a hard time staying on top of her. Finally, he pushed his cock into her and held it there. He lay on top of her and kissed and bit her neck.

"You like that, don't you white bitch?" he asked her. "Oh fuck yes!" came Sandy's reply. "Tell me how much you like it cunt. Tell me how much you like my black shaft in your white cunt. Your hubby sure is enjoying it. He must have come another 4 times. I don't think there's any cum left in his nuts, but, I got plenty of cum in my balls baby. Do you want it?" Sandy's only response was a low moan into the pillows. "Well, do you want my dark seed baby? Hmmm? Come on, tell your black daddy you want his cum in your white cunt. Beg for it!" he whispered in her ear. "Oh please, cum in me. Please, I'm begging you. I want to feel your cum spray my walls. Oh Christ! Fuck me, cum in me you black bastard!"

Fred pulled Sandy's head back by the hair. "Look in the mirror bitch! Look how excited and horny you are. You're nothing but a fuck slut aren't you? Say it! Tell me how much of a slut for black cock you are!" Sandy's body began to shake again. "I'm a horny slut, I LOVE the feel of your black shaft in me. I can't get enough of it! Fuck me, fuck me and fill my aching cunt with your sperm!" That was it for Sandy, she came again, her body spasmed violently, as Fred fucked her cunt with all his strength. "Here it comes bitch! Im gonna splash your hot cunt with my cum."

With one final lunge, Fred drove the entire length of his cock into my wife. "Oh god, oh god, I can feel it! I can feel you emptying your balls into me. Oh God," Sandy screamed out. Her arms and legs flailed wildly. Her hips thrust up to meet Fred's thrusting cock. Her orgasm lasted about 30 seconds and then she feel silent. Fred lay on top of her, kissing her neck and shoulders. "I think she's had it," I said, as Fred slowly slid off of her. Sandy lay face down, her legs slightly spread, Fred's cum oozing out of her. "Is she gonna be okay?" asked a worried Fred. "Oh yea, she'll be alright. I don't think I've ever seen her cum that much in one session," I quickly replied. "I've never seen ANYONE come like that," Earl added in amazement. "You sure are one lucky motherfucker," he added. I just smiled and thanked the guys again for my fantasy fulfillment. "Talk about your memories to last a lifetime," said Jason, as he stopped the videotape. I laughed and took the camera from him.

I offered the guys the use of the shower and they quickly agreed. I was amazed at how much punishment Sandy took. She looked so fucking sexy. After the guys showered, they packed up their gear and I offered them another beer. They agreed and I ran upstairs to check on Sandy. I found her in the bathtub.

"The guys leave yet?" she asked. "No, they finished up the fireplace and are drinking another beer."

"Good, I wanted to thank them again for all the fun and was afraid I missed them." I bent down and gave Sandy a kiss. "Thanks babe, I love you," I said to her. "Oh no! Thank you! When you said you'd be excited about seeing me with other guys, you weren't kidding! I just never believed it!" I kissed her again and went back downstairs.

"Sandy okay?" asked Earl. "Yes, she said to stick around, she wanted to say a quick thanks."

"No problem," the guys responded in unison. Sandy came down about a half-hour later. She wasn't wearing a top but did have on a pair of jeans. The guys wolf whistled and Sandy kind of blushed. "Why thank you gents," she said. "Now, there's one more fantasy I want to enjoy. Only this one is Dan's. I want you guys to form a half- circle about me. I'm gonna blow each one of you and when you cum, I want it to be on my tits." The guys didn't seem to have a problem with that, so we got started.

Sandy knelt down and had me kneel behind her. "Ready honey?" she asked. I nodded my head and she began. She called the guys over one by one. Tim and Earl were first. She sucked them off and they came on her titties. She had me hold them and I could feel the guys cum as it dripped off her chin and neck onto her tits. Jason was next and I watched as Sandy took him deep into her mouth. He came pretty quickly and added a big load to her tits. Finally, it was Fred's turn. Sandy moaned, remembering the fucking his cock gave her. She took her time with Fred and had him to the brink several times. Finally, she wrapped her lips around the head and both her hands around the shaft. Jerking him slowly, she reached down and tongued his balls. Fred's cock jerked once, then once again. Sandy aimed the head at her tits and my hands. Fred groaned loudly and let loose with his load. Even after coming so many times with my wife, his load was big. He painted her tits and nipples with his sticky cum. After he was done, Sandy leaned forward and cleaned the head of his cock with her tongue. "Thanks again guys, we'll have to do this again some time," Sandy said. The guys thanked her again and left.

Sandy leaned back against me. "Is that sticky enough for you?" she asked, as I rubbed the cum into her skin. "Christ, that was sexy," I moaned in reply. She took one of my hands in hers and proceeded to lick it. I spun her around on my lap and kissed her, tasting cum. "Time for a cleanup," she said, and pushed my face into her cum covered tits. We spent the next half-hour cleaning her tits of cum. Then we spent the rest of the night making love.

MrMrsM069
MrMrsM069
21 Followers
12