Construction Delays

Story Info
A perfectly clean wife wants to see how dirty she can get.
3.2k words
3.6
63.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers

My wife Carol and I have been married for fourteen years and overall, we're happy. We both work as corporate executives and bring in excellent income. We live in a great condo in the city, enjoy our careers, and spend as much time as possible with close friends.

Carol and I were open to having children, and tried for a long time, but due to circumstances we never decided to look into it never happened. Eventually our careers became the focus and we settled into a more professional lifestyle-just the two of us.

Carol is an amazing wife and incredibly sexy. She is fit with long blonde hair and pale skin. Legs to die for and an ass that turns heads every time. She's the kind of woman that never leaves the house without looking perfect, even if she's going for a run. She dresses to kill every day for work, her makeup always on point. She takes no crap from anyone and leads her team at work with never ending success, while still having a great sense of humor and the wonderful spirit of the young woman I fell in love with at 23 years old.

As sexy as she will always be to me, our sex life is the one thing that had gone a bit stale until recently. After being married for as long as we have and both of us juggling long work hours, our sex life had all but fallen off the map in the last few years.

While I knew that Carol couldn't be entirely happy sexually, I never had any suspicion that she was cheating on me. Her focus on work and self imagine would preclude her from doing that-or so I thought.

I on the other hand had plenty of opportunity to cheat, particularly with one of my assistants named Kelly. She flirts with me constantly and I knew that I could have her in the sack anytime I wanted to. But even though I was attracted to her and loved the attention, I never made a move or did anything to betray Carol.

About a year ago we decided to begin the process of building a house outside of the city. We wanted more room and the availability to draw up our own plans for the perfect house. We eventually found and purchased the perfect piece of land with no other homes nearby, got subcontractors organized, drew up the plans, and started writing checks to get our new home built.

Carol and I would go by the property several times a week, sometimes together and sometimes individually, to check on progress. After a few months I began to notice that progress on the house seemed to be slowing down. I called the contractors and they all gave me basically the same generic story regarding delays with certain items, manpower, etc.

Initially I bought that but as more time went on with continued delays, I decided to have a look for myself to see what was going on each day. I bought a small wireless hidden camera and installed it inside the house one night after dark. It was fairly cheap, and I knew there would be plenty of easy places to hide a small camera inside a house under construction. The goal was to be able to call out whoever was going out there every day and not actually working. I was going to mention it to Carol the night I bought the camera, but of course she was working late again. It slipped my mind and I never got back around to telling her.

I began going by the property every evening after work to pull the memory card and watch video from the day. The first three nights I saw nothing of interest. Guys showed up, started working, and did their jobs. Then on the fourth night of checking video, when I was almost ready to give up on it, I finally discovered what was happening.

The video showed Carol showing up at the house in the early afternoon and walking into the interior. As soon as she showed up all four guys that were inside at the time stopped what they were doing and gave her their attention.

I then watched to see Carol, who was wearing a business suit and had obviously gone there straight from work, get down on her knees as all four men surrounded her and started pulling out their cocks.

I was horrified. I sat there and watched this video showing Carol giving blowjobs to all four of these construction guys.

After a few minutes I was too upset to continue watching. I couldn't believe that she would betray me in such a disgusting way. I felt sad and angry, trying to figure out how things went this far. She came home that night and I couldn't even speak to her.

The following day at work, still angry, I pulled Kelly into my office and fucked her over the side of my desk. Her pussy was great and I enjoyed finally being able to have a go with her, but it didn't really make me feel any better. To be honest, the whole time I was nailing Kelly all I could think about were the images of Carol sucking those cocks.

Kelly left my office after wiping my cum off of her face and went back to work. I then proceeded to sit at my desk and continue to think about Carol. After about an hour of this I left work for the day to go home and watch the rest of that video.

The video showed Carol at the house for almost two hours, having sex with a total of five different men. The video showed her basically servicing them in every way possible.

As I watched this video, as angry and hurt as I was, I realized that it was also turning me on. That in and of itself kind of sickened me, but my cock started growing harder and harder as I watched my wife have sex with these guys. Eventually I couldn't help myself and started masturbating to the video.

I didn't understand why it turned me on so much, nor did I know how to handle my mixed feelings of anger, sadness, and lust. But needless to say, I not only returned the memory card to that camera but also purchased three more higher quality cameras with microphones. I wanted better angles and to hear what it sounded like as my wife had sex with these random strangers.

From there I spent the next several weeks getting into a routine of learning my wife's filthy proclivities.

Carol exercises in the morning before work and stays late. I usually exercise in the evening after work. This pattern gave me the perfect opportunities to get home and watch video.

She would usually visit the house twice a week in the early afternoon. She stayed there anywhere from an hour to two, depending on how many guys were there for her to service. Sometimes she ended up completely naked, other times she kept her shoes on or at least some article of clothing. Apparently it just depended on how much they got into it.

There were white guys, black guys, and Hispanic guys. Some put on condoms but most didn't. It looked like as long as their cocks were hard and ready to go, Carol was there to give them whatever they wanted.

Each visit started with blowjobs for all, then it progressed to sex.

Carol apparently also loved rimming their assholes-something she's never done for me. One by one, each of them would bend over and she would get on her knees behind them, licking their assholes while jerking them off at the same time-usually with another guy drilling into her from behind as well.

She fucked each guy for as long as it took, in every position imaginable.

Some days they only fucked her ass. Some days she took double penetration with another cock shoved down her throat. Sometimes she wanted all of them to cum in her pussy, other times she wanted to swallow all of it. It just depended on her mood.

Night after night I sat and watched these videos, jerking myself off while listening to my beautiful wife moan and cry out as she got tossed around inside of our unfinished home, draining cum from these guys like a hired whore.

I eventually noticed that there was one guy Carol particularly favored. He's a heavy guy with a massive cock-two or three inches longer than me and much thicker. Carol gave him more attention and worked him harder than anyone else, sometimes even keeping her eyes locked on him while he wasn't even fucking her.

I didn't understand why but my anger and sadness gave way to the lustful desires of wanting to be a part of this. When I saw the first video I contemplated divorce, now all I could think about was being one of those men pouring cum into her pussy.

One night, I finally got caught. Carol came home earlier than expected and caught me right after I had cum on myself watching her latest afternoon session.

We of course got into a fight, but eventually settled down and started talking. When asked how it started she explained that she showed up to check on the house one day and there were only two guys there. They started flirting and she flirted back. One thing led to another and she noticed the bulge in one of the guys' jeans as she was flirting. She told him to pull his cock out and soon thereafter she was giving two blowjobs, which of course led to sex with both guys.

After discussing the decline of our sex life Carol explained that while she loves me and she's happy with our marriage, she wants to explore dirty sexual desires with other men. Something she hadn't felt comfortable approaching me about.

She explained that particularly, she likes to feel dirty. She likes to feel used and filthy. She said after so many years of a clean, perfectly polished corporate lifestyle there's something about being treated like a slut that she loves.

She told me that licking their sweaty balls and assholes makes her feel filthy and she loves it. Getting her holes stretched by their cocks, feeling their hands wrapped around her neck while they penetrate her, swallowing load after load of semen, going back to work with her pussy filled with cum from men whose names she doesn't even know...all of it feeds her desires to feel like a disgusting whore. And she's addicted to it.

I of course told her about all the videos and how much they turn me on. It was like watching my wife become a porn star. My cock grew hard again having this conversation and Carol asked me if I would ever want to have sex with her again. I responded by putting my cock into her mouth. That night we had amazing sex, after which we agreed that we would start exploring her dark desires together.

I started showing up with her at the house. The guys didn't know what to make of it at first, but it didn't take long for them to get on board with Carol on her knees waiting for somebody to fill her mouth. I just watched them work her for the first few visits, then got comfortable enough to join in.

I loved watching her eyes and listening to her moan as she pleasured these men, her makeup running with sweat.

It didn't seem like the house would ever get finished. Word spread of course and eventually every guy associated with the build showed up to fuck my wife. We were at the house as much as possible, spending more and more time pumping cum into Carol. We didn't even know most of the guys' names, but that was fine. It didn't matter. Everyone was getting off and the filthier it got the more we loved it.

Carol's favorite guy is named Greg. I could never tell from the video but after getting involved I realized why she likes him so much. Aside from the girth of his dick, Greg cums like a sieve. I've never seen a guy produce more cum from a single orgasm. Carol can barely handle it if he cums into her mouth. She can only swallow once before she starts gagging and has to let the rest of it run down her face. I quickly became a fan of Greg cumming into her pussy because I love the way it feels when I push into her right after he pulls out. I love watching myself slide in and out of her with another man's cum all over me. Greg also has incredible stamina. He can fuck for hours and recovers almost immediately after each orgasm.

We started meeting Greg for more sex at home and it was incredible. He understands exactly how she wants to feel. He tosses her around like a piece of meat and its become a competition to see how dirty we can make her feel.

Our most recent adventure with Greg was the best yet. A local police department in a neighboring town, about 30 minutes away from our new house, recently opened a new office building and jail. This left the old building vacant, which has been purchased and scheduled for a complete demo/renovation.

Greg called us up and said he had a good idea to have some fun. He explained that he's taken a side job on that project, and had a way to make sure we'd be able to get into the building after dark. We were curious and of course accepted his offer.

We arrived at the old building well after everyone had gone for the day. We had full access to the jail area, which still hadn't been touched yet for demo/renovation. All of the cells were open, and most cells still had beds in them...which were essentially nothing more than filthy, old stained mattresses on metal frames.

Greg led Carol into a cell, stripped her naked, and threw her down onto her knees on a mattress. He got in front of her and pushed his already semi-hard cock into her open mouth. Carol whimpered as she struggled to suck down as much of his shaft as possible.

After getting her favorite guy hard, she spread her legs wider and relaxed as Greg got behind her. She moaned and bit her lower lip as he forced his cock into her ass.

I got in front and filled her mouth. She looked up at me and did her best to maintain the rhythm of my blowjob while Greg slammed into her. Her eyes started to tear up as Greg's thrusts got harder. She was doing the best she could to get adjusted to his massive girth without her asshole getting loosened up first.

After a few minutes I had to pull out because she couldn't handle the blowjob. From there I watched for a few minutes as Greg pounded her ass as hard as he could, Carol gripping the edges of that filthy old mattress that countless inmates had slept on for years. I loved what I was seeing so I had them pause for a moment so I could slide in underneath Carol to get the perfect close up view of Greg drilling her ass.

There I laid, Carol squirting onto my face with each orgasm as he dominated her ass for almost ten minutes. I licked her pussy as Greg blasted his first huge load of cum into her ass, all three of us moaning with satisfaction.

Greg then pulled out and immediately knew where he was going as Karen said "make me taste my ass!". With that she started licking and sucking his cock clean.

We then repositioned with Carol on her back. I slipped into her pussy and Greg squatted over her, facing me. She started rimming his asshole while he stroked his cock back to a full erection. I soon lost my first load into her as she tongue fucked his ass, Greg shooting another load all over her chest and stomach not long after I delivered mine.

From there I rested on my back and slipped into her well-used asshole. Greg came in and filled her pussy. We double fucked her to the point where I could barely feel anything anymore because she was so wet and stretched.

All I could smell was the stale air of this old jail and sweat mixed with semen. Carol was yelling out as loud as she wanted to in ecstasy and it was incredible.

After a long while of several more positions and orgasms Greg told us to follow him into the corridor. We did so, Carol walking through this old jail completely naked and barefoot on dirty floors.

Greg led us into a bathroom. He sat on the toilet, and guided Carol back down onto him. She knew it was time for some serious work so she held onto the toilet tank as best as she could and started riding him like crazy.

I watched as he slapped her ass over and over, making her pale cheeks bright red and swollen. Greg grabbed her gorgeous blonde hair with his left hand and pulled her head back as far as he could, pinching her nipples and lightly slapping her face with his right hand as she bucked and rode his cock.

I watched as her legs quivered and the bottoms of her feet became darkened from this filthy bathroom floor as she struggled to maintain balance.

She came three more times while Greg kept her locked in this position. Finally he stopped and told her to stand up. After doing so he guided her down, sat her in front of the toilet facing him, and told her to lean her head back against the toilet bowl. She did so while starting to finger herself.

Greg then proceeded to jerk himself off for a few seconds until blowing another massive load of cum into her mouth. She immediately squirted with another orgasm and smiled as Greg's cum spilled out of her mouth and ran down the sides of her face, her head still resting on the edge of an old jailhouse toilet.

After swallowing as much as she could, her beautiful face covered with cum, Karen motioned for me to come to her. She sat on the toilet and sucked me off, pausing every few seconds to smear the cum around her face with my cock.

We then went back to a different cell and I fucked her until finally filling her pussy with the last load of cum for the night. By the end of it Carol was swollen and bruised up, and completely exhausted.

After getting home that night Carol told me that it was the most degrading sexual experience she had ever had-and she loved it.

The next morning the makeup and expensive clothing were back on and she was at the office, running projects and leading her team after a night of getting used up like a worthless slut.

Our house is now almost finished, but our new friends have plenty of other places for us to visit to make sure our lifestyle never gets too "clean" for Carol's taste again.

Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers