Construction Seduction

Story Info
Jenna has her first out of marriage fuck.
3.7k words
4.13
85.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Jenna again, there seemed to be interest in my personal story about opening up my marriage to new partners after I shared my first experience in "Horny Halloween." Your comments encouraged me to provide an update from this past summer.

***

First, a brief background for new readers...

My name is Jenna. I'm 33 with 2 kids, happily married to Justin for over a decade. Like many married couples our sex life has had its share of ups and downs, largely influenced by what Justin calls "Mommy Syndrome."

Recently we discovered flirting with other guys is a major turn on for me and has transformed my appearance. My conservative wardrobe has been replaced with more racy outfits which hug my curves and expose more flesh. Justin has encouraged me to push flirting to teasing and in our conversations we've found out he's as turned on by seeing me with other men as I am by getting their attention.

Last year at a friend's Halloween Party, whipped alcohol was sucked from my nipples and a guy friend's fingers found their way into my pussy. That night at least part of our shared fantasy became a reality and resulted in fantastic sex.

In the following months, Justin and I talked a lot about that night and even tried on a couple of occasions to recreate the events, but without success.

Sexually, Justin and I have only known one another. I frequently fantasize about sex with other guys while masturbating or even during sex with Justin, much to his benefit, but Justin is the one who really pushes me to turn that fantasy into reality. His only caveat is that I approach it as foreplay and share the details with him.

***

During the spring of 2012, Justin put up a large privacy fence around our patio and pool area. There is no doubt he did so to promote a free-attitude from me and any friends who might visit. The summer of 2012 was hot and with my summers off I spent a lot of time by and in the pool. Most of the time, our kids were around, but occasionally they were all busy or visiting friends and after a glass of wine I worked on erasing any tan lines.

Nude sun-bathing and skinny dipping are exhilarating for me. Even behind the privacy fence the chance of getting caught by a nosy neighbor or a low flying plane made my pussy wet. I didn't have to go long without my bikini before my hand and fingers found my wetness. By mid-summer I had developed a standard routine for days without kids. Nude sunbathing and drinks until I got hot, both in respect to the temperature and my state of arousal. I'd masturbate to an orgasm in my lounge chair before slipping into the water to cool down. Then I'd start over. Most days I made it through 2 or 3 cycles in an hour, but one day I managed to rub out 9 orgasms. Of course days when Justin was around, more than my fingers found my pussy.

Not only had I developed a standard routine, I also had a go to fantasy which involved either getting caught or watched by a neighbor (one in particular) who boldly approaches and... well, I'm sure you get the idea and this story really isn't about fantasy, it's about the first time I fucked someone other than my husband.

***

Justin is a DIY handyman, always doing some sort of project around our house. This summer's project was an out-building for a home office and entertaining. He planned the construction to coincide with the 10 days when our kids visit grandparents in another state. The first 2 days he worked on the foundation and since I have summers off, I worked on getting rid of my tan lines. He'd peek over the fence at me often and I tried to make sure he caught me with a finger or two buried between my legs. Sometimes Justin would join in, but sometimes he'd watch me climax alone -- he loves to see my face when I orgasm.

On day three things changed. It was time to start working on the walls and Justin couldn't raise them alone. He managed to get Tom, a guy he used to work with to visit for a few days to help him finish the project. Justin had helped Tom build his house and now was cashing in the favor.

Justin is a good looking man. He's tall, standing 6'1" with blond hair and a long, lean musculature. He's still in great shape, his six-pack just visible when he strains. If his looks have a downside it's his fair skin. I'm not complaining, I'm fair skinned myself, but "milky" skin on a woman is more widely acceptable. This summer I spent a lot of time near the pool and most of my skin had darkened considerably, but even with the nude sessions, the skin beneath my small bikini was still considerably lighter.

Tom was different. He has a very dark, Italian complexion with jet black hair. He is shorter than Justin, but taller than my 5'4". Divorced for about a year he had been spending a lot of time in the gym and it showed. He was thin, but chiseled.

The guys got an early start and had been working on the building for a few hours when I decided to bring them out some lemonade. I was wearing my Daisy Duke cut-off shorts and a sleeveless top. Not to sound conceited, but my ass looks amazing in those shorts and in the heat I didn't bother with a bra. That's pretty risky for a gal like me. My breasts are too big for a "B" cup, just big enough for a "C." Their weight does pull at them a bit, but the tight fitted shirt offered enough support to keep them where men like them. What the shirt didn't offer was padding.

Judging by where Justin and Tom focused their vision, my nipples must have been saying "hi." When that thought crossed my mind I actually felt them tingle and strain against the fabric, not to mention a burn of excitement between my legs.

The guys took their time drinking their lemonade and Tom's eyes never left my tits. It felt like in his mind he was undressing me and much more. Being objectified was really starting to turn me on. I'm sure Justin noticed too. Finally, the guys finished their drinks and went back to work in the heat and I collected their glasses and went back inside.

For the rest of the morning I kept them hydrated with frequent trips, each time more turned on by the looks I was getting from Tom. I was rinsing some fresh lettuce in the kitchen sink when the guys came in for lunch. Justin went to wash up in the bathroom and Tom walked up behind me pinning me against the sink. Reaching around me he washed his hands. I could feel the bulge in his pants resting on the top of my ass and feel his breath on my neck. I felt the star of his eyes plunging deep into my cleavage and tipped my head back and to the side making sure he got a good view. My face felt warm with flush, my knees were weak and I feared they would buckle. Justin walked in just in time to see Tom turn off the water and pull away from me. When I caught his glance I knew he approved.

***

After lunch the guys returned to their project and I went to the bedroom for a bikini. It was hot and I intended to spend the afternoon in and around the pool. One problem I don't have is a shortage of swimwear, from conservative to small bikini. This would have been the occasion for me to wear a micro bikini, unfortunately, I didn't have one. I dug through my swimwear until I found the smallest bikini I had, white with some silver studs along the edges. I didn't dare wear this bikini around the kids, because when it was wet, it hinted at the goodies which lie beneath. Still, it wasn't as revealing as I wanted, but that could be changed. First I pulled out the padding in the bikini top, then, after retrieving a scissors from my sewing kit, I cut the liners from the top and bottoms of the set. When wet, I hoped this would offer little to the imagination.

Popping open a bottle of wine, I downed a glass before going out to the patio. I briefly peeked out of the fence to check on the guy's progress and to give them a chance to check me out too.

Usually I would lay out for a good ½ hour before getting into the pool, long enough to casually finish a glass of wine. Today, I still finished a glass of wine, but I did it in ½ the time. The excitement of what the water would do to my unlined, white swimsuit beckoned me to the pool. Standing I realized how much the 2 glasses of wine had gone directly to my head. Slowly, I lowered myself into the pool and its cool refreshing waters. After swimming a few laps I stood and looked down wondering how much would be revealed.

My nipples strained hard against the thin, wet, white fabric causing two distinct ¾ inch pencil eraser sized bumps. Even the pink circles of my half-dollar sized areolas were easy to distinguish. Climbing up the ladder I looked between my legs. The thin dark hair line above the entrance to my pussy was clearly visible and the wet fabric clung to its swollen lips. I wrapped in a towel and went back inside. My nipples stiffened when the cool rush of air conditioning touched my skin and I felt like they would poke through my bikini top. I mixed up another pitcher of lemonade, grabbed two glasses and brought them out the patio. Dropping my towel on a chair, I downed another glass of wine before slipping back into the pool.

The third glass of wine provided me with the courage I needed and I shouted over the fence to the guys that they should come in and get some more lemonade. A few moments later Justin and Tom opened the gate and walked into the patio sitting in the chairs near the lemonade. Both sat in a chair facing the pool.

"Justin, can you pour me a glass of wine," I asked from the cool waters.

As he poured I climbed the ladder of the pool, slowly pulling my body out of the refreshing waters. Looking up Justin smirked and asked, "water cold?" No doubt he did it to draw Tom's attention to my erect and barely obscured nipples, but it wasn't necessary. Tom hadn't blinked since my tits came into his view.

I walked across the patio toward the two men, fully aware of the show they were getting and loving their attention. Rather than wrap myself in my towel or take a seat, I remained standing and reached for my wine.

"How's the erection project going?" I asked, obviously referring to both the building and the bulges growing in their pants.

"Walls are up and we should finish the trusses by dinner," responded Justin paying close attention to Tom's interest in me. "Been a long day and we'll quit for the day by then."

Tom didn't want to leave, but Justin led him back to the project, winking at me as they left.

The wine had me teetering between buzzed and drunk, so I slowed down to make sure I could maintain the fun into the evening when the guys were around. Again alone in the patio, I imagined Tom's cock inside me, and had to use all my will power to keep from masturbating to several orgasms.

The project hit some road bumps and it was nearly dark by the time Justin fired up the grill for dinner. The guys were pounding beer pretty fast and found their buzz before we finished dinner. The sun had set and the stars were just starting to peek out from a darkening sky.

"It's hot as a motherfuck, you owe me," exclaimed Tom.

"Stop complaining and go for a swim," replied Justin.

"No trunks," bantered Tom. To which Justin told him, "Jenna's been parading around all afternoon only barely obscuring nipples and pussy and your telling me you are too modest to skinny dip in the dark?"

Tom sat there in silence and fearing the drinking and heat had worn on the guy's patience I decided to provide an example. Standing and pushing my chair away from the table I reached behind my back untied my bikini top, pulled it above my head and threw it at Justin. Then off came my bottoms which I threw at Tom. I stood there in the dim post sunset light letting the guys appreciate the full glory of the goodies which had only barely been hidden under my barely there bikini for a few moments before I turned and walked to the pool.

My nudity worked as a great inspiration. Guys, cocks swinging in the night air nearly beat me into the pool. I made no attempt to hide my interest in Tom's equipment and noticed my show had aroused our visitor.

In the pool we continued drinking and had some great "adult" conversation. Tom admitted that outside of his hand, his sex life after divorce was non-existent. I had hoped the naked pool party might fulfill my fantasy, but divorce is a mood killer and the guys were pretty exhausted. Tom was the first to retreat to bed leaving Justin and I alone in the dark waters.

Reaching between his legs I grabbed his rock hard shaft and pulled it towards my aching pussy. All day I'd been aroused and needed satisfaction. Sex under water isn't easy unless the pussy is as wet and wanting and mine was. Just before his cock split the lips of my warmth, he pulled back stating, "we've both got more work to do tomorrow."

***

Tom and Justin were back at it early the next morning. I laid in bed thinking about yesterday, fantasizing about today. Without realizing it my hand found its way between my legs and my longest finger was gently stroking in and out of a hot and very wet pussy. A few moments later a disappointing orgasm washed over my body only leaving me wanting more.

I didn't bother dressing, wrapping a towel around my naked flesh and heading to the patio. The roof of the new building was visible above the patio fence and I waved at Justin who was laying black paper down on the roof. Sure that I had his attention, I dropped my towel to the ground and walked naked to my lounge chair, laid face down. From his vantage point on the roof he had a great view of my creamy white ass.

My arousal escalated with each passing moment, completely nude and exposed to anyone who might crawl upon the roof. I was pretty sure Justin would find a way to get Tom on that roof. When I rolled over to tan my front I noticed that in fact Tom had replaced Justin on the roof now working on shingles. Reaching next to me I opened the bottle of sunscreen and squirted a glob into my hand. I spent my time rubbing the lotion into my skin, starting with my legs, arms then stomach before spending most of the time on my boobs.

My nipples stiffened immediately under my touch and soon I was squeezing each tit, letting it slide through my hand until my fingers found my nipples. I rolled the hardened buds between my fingers, gently pulling them away from my body. My nipples are very sensitive and although I've never had an orgasm just because of nipple play, a well timed tweak had often sent me over the edge during sex.

Tom had basically stopped working, all of his attention focused on me enjoying my pink tipped creamy boobs. Justin must have noticed Tom's stop in production because he announced that he needed to go to the store to pick something up. Tom didn't even acknowledge the comment. I knew Justin was giving me the opportunity to go even further.

After I heard Justin drive away I slowly trailed my hand down between my slowly parting legs. Justin likes to watch me masturbate so I've spent some time doing so in front of a mirror perfecting the production, careful not to obstruct the show. Gently I traced the outline of my pussy with the tips of my fingers. I could feel it had opened with my arousal and knew Tom was seeing my beautifully engorged flower. The light graze of my fingers was shooting sparks of erotic pleasure to all parts of my body. I arched my back, using my free hand to continue to caress my breasts. I embellished my breathing which was noticeably deeper and licked my lips suggestively.

Tom was still a statue. Maybe it was his loyalty to Justin or a lack of self-confidence, but it certainly wasn't because he was misinterpreting my signals.

He was going to make me work harder. My fingers soon found and penetrated my wetness and I moaned in pleasure; still no movement from Tom.

Maybe a different view would be more effective. I turned over, up on my hands and knees on the lounger. Arching my back I lifted my ass into the air giving him a view of both my holes. With one hand I continued to massage and finger my aching warmth and had almost forgotten about Tom when I felt the base of his hardened cock rest high on the crack of my ass. I responded to his touch with another, deeper more raspy moan.

Toms cock traced down my crack, pausing at the opening to my ass. I enjoy my ass fingered and Justin and I have tried anal sex, but so far, it's been too painful. Fortunately his cock continued past my ass sliding up and down the entrance to my pussy.

Again and again he teased my opening, not allowing more than just his tip to penetrate. It was driving me crazy. Justin rarely teased me like this -- as parents we almost never had the time for this kind of foreplay.

"Fuck me, pleeeaseee..." I muttered. I hadn't meant to say it, somehow it just slipped out. I never talked like this. Yesterday and today's socially unacceptable teasing had awakened an inner sinner who had been locked deep inside.

"Fill me with that glorious cock, my pussy is wet for you."

Tom's cock parted the swollen folds of my love hole and began to slip inside. Even in my aroused condition I felt more pressure than Justin normally provides. Tom must be thicker. He only filled ½ the length of my pussy before slowly withdrawing and starting a second stroke. Tom must know his thickness is a challenge to women, because he was very careful, each stroke going only a bit deeper than the previous providing the opportunity for my pussy to stretch in accommodation.

In what I thought was a final, filling thrust he reached just past where Justin's cock explores, then grabbed my hips and pushed further, impaling my already stretched pussy around the fullness of his length and girth.

I did my best to fight back the scream of both pain and pleasure, but it still spilled from my mouth. My eyes watered in pain during the next few strokes. After his initial long slow strokes, Tom's pace quickened and pain shot through my body each time his cock buried deep inside me. His ball sack was slapping against me. The pain had subsided and I could feel an orgasm beginning to build inside me.

Tom had stopped breathing and with grunting and a final painful thrust his cock exploded inside me, thick spurts of chunky cum spraying inside my wetness. I love the feel of cum exploding inside me, nothing is quite like it and by the feel of it, Tom had been building this load a while. The sensation usually sends me into a bucking orgasm, but not this time.

I could already feel the thick, monster of a cock shrinking inside me as Tom withdrew from my quivering pussy. Looking back, I saw it, covered with a mix of his cum and my own sex, waning in the sun.

"It's been a while," whispered an ashamed Tom. "I'm sorry."

I wasn't sure if he was apologizing for all of it or just finishing early. Maybe he felt like he had betrayed Justin.

"Don't worry, Justin is ok with this and I'll be using it tonight when I fuck his brains out," I comforted.

"I know," Tom replied. "Justin told me to fuck you, I just hoped to make you cum."

I was stunned, but not shocked. Had Justin started this project just so he could fulfill my fantasy? I love that man and he was going to get more than enough proof of that later.

We didn't say anything else. Justin returned and Tom and he finished the roof and exterior of the building. There was still a lot of work to do, but it didn't require Tom's help and he'd conquered his primary task so he headed home that evening.

After Tom left I told Justin about what happened. As the story spilled from my lips his pants tented and he fucked me to a long awaited orgasm before I even finished the story. Without his pushing and planning, I would have never realized that fantasy and now I want to give him more.

We haven't seen Tom since so I don't know if it will be awkward. I do fantasize about that monster cock fucking me to orgasm, but next time I'd like Justin inside me too when it happens.