Construction Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

She feasted with great vigor and it was obvious to all that she was crazy about eating the juicy pussy. Dixie cried out, Oh hell yeah baby! You've done this before haven't you? Tell me about it later but for now just keep eating my sloppy cunt. Oh, oh, mmmmmm, so fucking good. Yeessssss! Slurp it all up you cunt craving pussy slut and drink up all that gooey cum. Your little girl eats my cunt real good but nothing like you doll. Teach her your tricks. She is an eager cunt lapper but not as experienced and talented as you my love."

Dixie noticed a chubby girl helping Penny eat out the two women and figured that is must be April. The dike ordered the two construction women and the two eighteen year old girls to reward Cathy for doing such a fantastic job on her horny cunt. They were all over her in no time at all. Sally was eating out her pussy and ass. Vivian and Penny were suckling her breasts. April sat on her face and declared, "Eat my young pussy Cathy. Oh yeah this is so cool. Just this afternoon your daughter was eating my pussy. A mother and daughter act; this is simply amazing. You are good! Yessssss!"

Dixie strapped on a long thick purple dildo and fucked Cathy in the pussy and ass with brutal force. Soon Cathy was humping back at the massive intruder as the others all took turns sitting on her face. She was trying to yell out her needs and desires but her sounds were all muffled by flooding cunts. They all tried to come down from the fantastic fuck fest with drinks. Penny sounded off, "I can't believe this! I just sucked my mom's tits and sat on her face. It's so weird having your own mother suck your pussy and devour all your cum but I just couldn't help myself after watching her greedily eat out Dixie and go out of her mind fucking that big purple thing."

They talked for awhile. Penny informed them about the voluptuous red-head at school. Before departing the construction women told them to invite her and any other cunt licking sluts they knew of over during the weekend. As she was walking out the door Dixie stopped and announced, "This weekend is going to be one big blast. Rest your pussy licking tongues because we are going to bring some friends and you will be busy eating pussy and getting fucked all weekend long. Have to go now but will see you Friday night and Cathy you can tell us then all about how you learned to lick cunt so fucking great. Good night pussy pigs!"

The End

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12