Consulting Trip Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

"Can you feel his hot mouth on you? Does that feel good?" The waitress whispered to Amanda.

A very ragged "Uh huh" was her only answer.

The waitress pulled her hand from Amanda's panties and slipped her fingers into the tiny strings that held it in place, pushing it down, revealing the tiny patch of blond curls shaped like a heart above her meaty pussy. "Would you like to feel his hard fat cock slide into you?" The waitress whispered.

"Oh yes. I've wanted to feel that for a long time." Amanda whispered back.

The waitress pushed Amanda back against the table and pushed our glasses and silverware out of the way. She pulled my arm and coaxed me around in front of Amanda, and then pushed her back on the table, making her lift and spread her legs as her ass was just barely on the table. I lifted her legs and hooked my arms under them as the waitress climbed into the booth and began to gently kiss Amanda's soft tits, at the same time reaching for my hard cock. She rubbed it up and down between Amanda's wet lips, lubricating my head once again before pulling on it, coaxing me to push into her.

With a groan from both of us, I pressed my cock into Amanda's incredibly tight pussy. I only got about three inches into her and had to start making short little strokes, working myself deeper and deeper into her as she lay moaning on the table, the waitresses mouth working one nipple and her fingers playing with her clit.

"Do you want him to fill you with cum?" The waitress whispered, lifting her mouth off Amanda's tit and moving closer to her ear.

"Oh yes." Amanda moaned as the waitress moved her free hand to her nipple and squeezed it. I certainly didn't need any encouragement. I had been wishing to see her tits or pussy for some time; but never had I dreamed I would have her laying on a table, completely naked, with my dick stuffed into her. I started stroking with abandon, each stroke slapping my hips into her ass, making her sexy tits wiggle and swirl in circles.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Amanda cried loudly as her body began to tremble, her pussy spasming around my stroking cock. I could see little sparkles in my vision and hear my heart pounding in my ears as my hard dick approached the point of no return.

I felt a hand on my chest, followed by a set of soft lips encompassing one of my nipples. I looked down and saw the waitress's eyes looking up at me as her teeth closed on my nipple. The sensation was more than I expected and my body jerked, thrusting my cock deep into Amanda and actually moving her on the table slightly. I felt my cock spurt a gush of cum into her pussy, which generated a cry of pleasure from Amanda's lips. Time and again my dick jerked in time with my body and spurted more cum into her pussy. Finally after what seemed like an eternity my mind slowly clawed its way back to reality. I looked down to see Amanda laying on the table, panting, and the waitress half laying on the bench seat of the booth, her fingers flying in and out of her pussy as her chest heaved. Without another thought, I pulled my shrinking dick from Amanda and knelt down in front of the waitress.

Pulling her hand from her pussy, I replaced it with my mouth and went to work sucking and licking her clit, bringing cries of pleasure and begs to make her cum again. Her pussy was practically gushing her tangy sweet juices into my mouth as I tried to drive my tongue deep into her tunnel. Shifting the attention of my mouth to her hard clit, I slipped two fingers deep into her pussy and curled them up, stroking the top of her tunnel.

As I attacked her tunnel with my fingers, my mouth sucked her hard clit between my lips and I flicked my tongue across the tip of it as fast as I could. I watched her squeeze both tits with her hands, using her thumb and finger to roll her nipples as I brought her closer to her climax. Her whole body shook and trembled under my assault and her breathing became more ragged and as her chest heaved small beads of perspiration welled up across her naked body.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" she screamed as her whole body tensed in orgasm while I continued my assault with both my fingers inside her pussy and my tongue on her clit. After what seemed like at least a minute, or more, she began to relax, easing herself down until she was laying flat on the bench with her knees in the air and her pussy on display for everyone to see as I pulled my head and fingers from her.

"Well, they always wanted to see my pussy. I guess they got a good view this time!" She joked as she lay panting on the bench. "But God it was worth it! That was the best orgasm I've had in years."

"Glad I could oblige." I answered as I stood up to help Amanda sit up on the end of the table and down to the seat where she sat down, almost in a daze.

"Well, she sure got a good fucking!" The waitress joked as she looked over the edge of the table at Amanda. "Bet this wasn't on her list of things to do today either."

"I never would have thought I would be naked in public, let alone get screwed in public!" Amanda responded quietly, shaking her head and looking at me. "What did I let myself get talked into?"

"Sweetie. I can tell you from experience, you got talked into the best fuck you might ever get!" The waitress said with a crooked smile. "And if you have half a brain you'll make damn sure you don't let him get away without giving you a lot more of it!" She continued as she slid out of the booth. "I think I better go get your breakfast now." I sat down in the space she vacated and looked down the length of the dinner and noted how many of the "old geezers" as she called them, were staring at us.

It took a few minutes, but she came back looking a bit freshened up, at least no longer sweating, and carrying plates of food which I was really craving now. "Anything else I can get for you?" She asked in a very businesslike tone as she knelt on the seat next to me. "I think you need your face wiped though. Let me." she whispered as she planted a wet, sensuous kiss on my lips, followed by a shower of slow wet kisses that cleaned all of her pussy juices from my face. "There, much better." She said as she pulled away, both of us panting and my dick once again hard. "If you need anything else...please let me know and I'll be happy to take care of it." She said with a seductive grin and a quick squeeze of my dick.

"No, I think this will do for now." I said as I closed my eyes for a moment, wondering if I was going to get to eat or not, and not complaining one way or the other. She pulled her hand from my lap and got up, leaning over to whisper something I couldn't hear to Amanda before walking away with a smirk on her face.

"So what did she say?" I asked Amanda after the waitress was gone.

"She said that if I was smart I would sit next to you and keep that dick hard so I can get fucked again after breakfast."

"Ah." I said as I tore into the eggs on my plate. I hadn't realized just how hungry I was.

The rest of breakfast was quiet. Amanda ate without taking her eyes from me, and I wondered just what she was thinking. Finally after we had finished and the waitress had come and cleared the plates away, I asked her. "So tell me, what's going through that mind of yours? You haven't taken your eyes off me since we started eating."

"I was just wondering how I managed to not get fucked by you sooner. I mean, she's right, it was the best sex I've ever had. But then again, it's also the only sex I've ever had with a man." She said quietly.

"You were a virgin?" I asked incredulously.

"Not exactly. Just not with a real dick. I mean I've done things with lots of toys, and even played around a bit, but I haven't ever been fucked that way before."

"Well, I'm sorry it was such a public display then." I told her, honestly feeling a bit like I had taken advantage of her.

"Oh don't be." She said as she blushed. "It was fantastic. I just wouldn't have chosen to do it like this myself. But I think this place is definitely back on the menu for lunch don't you?"

"Speaking of lunch. If we plan on getting the plane fixed we better get over to the mechanic." I said standing up and digging through my clothes to find my wallet.

"Uh uh." The waitress said as she came over to the table with a couple plastic sacks. "This one was on me." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a soft kiss on my lips, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. "And if you come back later you can have all the free lunch you want, as long as you make me cum like that again!" She whispered in my ear.

"Thank you. I think Amanda is already planning on coming back for lunch."

"Oh good." She said with a smile. "By the way, my name is Jenny."

"Hi Jenny. I'm Mike and this is Amanda. I guess it's always nice to know names, at least if you're going to have sex."

"Uh huh". She added. "Don't be a stranger now." She said letting go of me. I stepped back and loaded our clothes into the bags and gave Jenny a quick kiss before turning and walking toward the doors. Every eye in the place followed us toward the door, including the few naked women that had showed up un-noticed someplace along the line.

It wasn't a far walk to the mechanics, and there were a number of naked people walking around the streets, but it still felt really odd to be walking naked in public this way. I was beginning to wonder if it really was worth all this to get to into Amanda's pants. I discarded the thought quickly. Of course it was worth it! And I had a feeling it would be worth a LOT in the future. I opened the door of Freddie's shop and stepped into the cool, obviously air conditioned, shop.

"Can I help you?" A young lady said, standing up from where she had been bent over the fender of a rather expensive looking BMW Z4.

"Yeah." I said, trying to pry my eyes away from the massive tits that were swaying tantalizingly on her slim frame. "We're looking for Freddie?" I said as I took in her long blond hair and sparkling green eyes.

"You found her!" She said wiping her hands on a rag and walking toward us, making her tits swing even more. And now that the car was not blocking her crotch, her completely shaved mound was exposed to my view. "What can I do for you?"

"Well." I said dragging my gaze to her grinning face. "We had some trouble and had to set down at your airport. The sign said to find Freddie here."

"What kind of a plane is it?" She asked, her smile turning serious as she realized that I was there for more than just ogling her fantastic tits.

"Corvalis 350. Lost power and I saw a few dips in the fuel pressure before we put down."

"Wow." She said with a low whistle. "That's a pretty fancy piece of equipment. Where is it now?"

"Sitting out on the taxiway. That's as far as it would go."

"Well, we better go get it before something happens." She said as she turned and headed toward the office. She came back a few moments later with a set of keys in her hand. "Since you came in by plane I guess you don't have a car." She said with a grin. "And you sure don't want to walk all the way back to the airport dressed like that, so how about a ride? I can take one of you."

"I don't need to go." Amanda said quickly. "Is there someplace I can wait?"

"Sure. If you go into the back room over there you will find a nice little sitting room. No point in exposing you to all the guys who will drop in just for a quick look, if you know what I mean."

"Thank you. It has been a bit....well, stressful walking around this way."

"No problem" Freddie said. "OK stud, come with me!" she added as she headed to the back of the shop. As she led me outside, she pulled a helmet off a shelf and headed over toward a rather racy looking Yamaha sport bike. "You're gonna need this." She said with a grin as she picked up the full face helmet hanging on the handle bars.

I quickly pulled the helmet on as she did the same with hers and then swung her leg over the bike, giving me a quick flash of pussy as she mounted. "You know. There are guys in this town who would pay a pretty penny for the ride your about to get!" She said through the lifted visor, just before she hit the starter button.

I got the idea real quick that if I wanted a ride it was going to be behind her, so I stepped forward and pushed down the rear pegs. It only took me a moment to step onto the bike behind her and settle onto the small seat. What to hang on to was an issue, as was what to do about the hardon that was sticking up between us.

"Go ahead. Wrap 'em around me and hold on tight!" She said with a laugh as I tentatively put my arms around her body. Hold on tight was an understatement. By the time we had made the first turn out of the alley I had slid up tight to her back, pressing my hard dick between us, and grabbing a hand full of whatever I could around her waist. She accelerated quickly, to nearly fifty in a few seconds, and I squeezed her tight to hang on. Eventually I realized that one hand had a near death grip on a very nice breast, with a hardening nipple pressing into my palm. "Nice grip!" she yelled over the engine as she stopped at a stop sign; after which she cranked the throttle and rocketed back to fifty as if her tail were on fire. And a very cute tail at that. She took a few sharp turns, rolling to a stop in front of the maintenance hangar at the airport, almost before I realized we had arrived. "Here we are!" She said cheerily as she balanced the bike and pulled her helmet off, sitting more upright.

"Sorry." I said as I unwrapped my arms from around her, reluctantly letting go of the handful of breast I had.

"No worries. It was the best grope anyone has put on me in a long time!" She said with a giggle as I climbed off from behind her. When I pulled my helmet off here was no doubt about where her eyes were looking as she leaned the bike onto the side stand and stepped off; making the swing of her leg take a little longer than was probably necessary. The wet spot on the bike seat where her pussy had rubbed was pretty obvious as she reset her feet after stepping off. She lifted one knee almost to her chest and set her foot on the seat of the bike, leaning forward to re-tying a short boot that looked to be tied just fine, at the same time allowing me an incredible view of her exposed, and obviously wet, pussy.

"So what do you say we pull your plane down here and let's see what we can see?" She said as she dropped her foot and cast a quick glance at my hard cock bouncing in time with my heartbeat confirming that I had indeed taken advantage of the view she had given me. She walked over to the door and opened it using a key from the ring she used to start the bike, and walked into the gloom. In a few seconds the massive bay door began to lift open. Before it had gotten fully open I heard an engine start deep inside and a few moments later, an old airport tug came charging and smoking out of the hanger, squealing to a halt in front of me.

"Come on!" She called over the noisy engine, patting the narrow seat next to her. I stepped onto the unusual cart and dropped into the seat next to her just as she hit the gas and took off across the tarmac. "Don't you just love the wind blowing in your hair?" She called as we drove down the long taxiway toward my disabled aircraft.

"Sure. I just keep mine a bit shorter!" I said with a laugh.

"Depends on where you look!" She laughed back, instantly throwing my mind back to the view I had of her shaved pussy.

"I guess it does!" I replied, my dick gaining some of the stiffness it had started to lose. She whipped the little cart around in front of my plane, almost too close in my opinion, and then hopped out to hook up the little tow bar. It only took a moment of tugging and jerking to get my plane's nose gear to turn and connect to the tow bar she had unshipped from the side of the cart. With the connection made, she jumped back in and dropped it in gear. "And away we go!" She said jovially.

As we moved at a crawl along the almost mile long taxiway Freddie leaned over toward me so far her tit was pressing into my bare arm as she asked "So what does your wife think of you running around naked with other women?"

"Amanda? She's not my wife. She works for me." I practically shouted over the revving and smoking engine.

"Really?" She shouted back, a look of surprise on her face. "I wouldn't have guessed, I mean after the diner and all."

"Huh? What about the diner?"

"Well, I caught a little bit of your show over there when I stopped for morning coffee. I don't think that Jenny has been that well fucked in years. Not since her shithead husband left her!" I could feel my face turning red at realization that she had watched part of what ended up being a very public sexibition. "Well, look at you all blushing and all. I never would have thought you were the bashful type!" Freddie shouted over the engine. "It's kind of cute!"

I shook my head and looked over at her smiling face as we worked our way slowly down the long taxiway. My eyes soon wandered down to her tits, glistening in the sunlight with a light sheen of perspiration that was breaking out from the hot sun. Her glance back quickly identified where my eyes were fixed.

"Like what you see?" She called as she reached into my lap and wrapped one hand around my hard cock. "I have to admit your pretty damn good looking yourself!"

"Thanks!" I called back over the roar of the motor as we made the turn off the taxiway toward the hanger. Her hand was still in my lap, now stroking my cock slowly and almost automatically; her attention focused on approaching the hanger so she didn't clip the wings of my plane as she pulled in. The roar of the tug grew significantly as we rolled into the hanger and made a fast U turn to point back out. I was impressed that she managed to make such a slick move. Not only that she had, but that she had done so one handed. Releasing my cock she reached down and hit the key on the tug, plunging us into silence. We sat in silence for several seconds before she slid out of the tug and walked off, coming back a few moments later pushing a tall tool box looking cart.

"Let's see what's going on here then!" She said as she wheeled it to the plane and unhooked a step stool from the side. I was surprised how quickly and how smoothly she located all the fasteners and had the cowling open; her body bent at the waist on top of the stool and her head buried into the engine compartment. I walked around the cart and looked at the screen of the laptop built into the cart; the computer in the airplane happily sharing its memories with the one in the cart. Freddie climbed down and stepped to the computer screen, poking a few keys and making small noises as her discoveries sent her mind off toward possible problems and solutions. For several minutes I thought she had completely forgotten I was even standing there, until she said "Well, it looks like the fuel pump failed, and that is one thing that is not redundant on these." as she pulled several tools from the box, with a pair of mechanics gloves, and climbed back up on the tall step stool. As she leaned into the compartment and started working deep in the engine area, I stepped behind her, and was stunned by the view I had.

With her standing on the stool, her firm round ass was just at face level, and her bent body and slightly spread legs pushed her pussy out with a most inviting view. Her full outer lips were split by a pair of soft pink inner lips, glistening with tiny droplets of her moisture as they spread ever so slightly apart. It was all I could do to not just lean in and lick them, they were so inviting. I had been staring so long, and so intently, I didn't even realize I was slowly stroking my cock and that she was looking back over her shoulder watching me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers