Consumed

Story Info
A short story involving romantic sex.
911 words
3.09
14.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makemewet69
makemewet69
30 Followers

Consumed with pleasure, I let my eyes drift closed.

"Open your eyes," he whispered to me.

I snapped them open and looked up at his face - his eyes, his smile... they painted a picture, a beautiful picture of desire.

He gyrated his hips against mine as I held myself open for him, allowing him to get the depth we both needed and craved.

Setting my body on fire, he thrust into me and touched me everywhere - touched my body with his hands, and my soul with care and concern for my pleasure and comfort.

"Oh my fucking God, baby, you feel so good," he muttered as he thrusted gently in and out of my core.

Too engrossed in the sensations of our bodies being joined, I couldn't form a coherent sentence and just acknowledged my pleasure with an endless stream of grunts, groans, and moans.

Sensing I was close, oh so very close, to my climax, he reached between our bodies and gently started massaging my engorged clit.

"That's it, baby, cum for me."

I felt the pressure in my belly build as the tension built up. I shattered, convulsing around his beautiful cock with my pussy muscles and crying out a string of unintelligible obscenities.

He continued to fuck me, slowly and gently, as I came down from my orgasmic high.

"I want you in my mouth," I said. "Please..."

He eagerly obliged and laid his back on the plush mattress. I crawled between his legs and took his cock in my hand. I looked into his eyes as I guided his shaft all the way into my mouth, I removed my hand before I reached the root of him - his cock hit the back of my throat.

I could taste my essence on him, mixed with the taste of his pre-cum and it was heavenly.

"Fuck, that feels so good," he muttered as I started slowly bobbing my head up and down, sucking gently at first.

His fingers entwined in my hair as he encouraged me to fuck him harder and faster.

I bobbed up and down several times, then slowly - inch by delicious inch - removed his cock from my mouth until the tip was at my lips. I let him slip out of mouth and kissed the tip with my full lips, while I looked into his eyes. A smile crossed with face creating dimples in his cheeks. I began to lick his length, holding eye contact.

His eyes snapped shut as he reveled the sensation.

"Open your eyes," I whispered.

He chuckled and opened them, taking the sight of me back in.

Once again, I took his cock entirely in my mouth and started sucking hard. My right hand crept underneath my chin to stroke and bask some much needed attention on his balls. My left hand offered some assistance to my busy mouth - I sucked and stroked his cock with every ounce of energy I had. I wanted his cum. I wanted it in my mouth and I wanted it now.

"Fucking wow," he mumbled.

I took that as a sign of encouragement and kept my attention focused on his cock and balls - licking, stroking, and sucking.

I momentarily popped him out of my mouth and said, "I want your cum."

"Yeah?"

"Mmmhmm," I hummed against his cock.

He grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth with urgency. I met every hard thrust with a suck. I was ready for my treat.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Mmmhmm."

A few more sucks and strokes and he was there.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" he cried out as he filled my mouth with his delicious essence, I felt each spurt hit the back my throat. I sucked hard, swallowing some, but holding a bit of it in my mouth.

I watched his body twitch as he came down from his high. I crawled up him slowly until I was eye to eye with him and kissed him hard on the lips, letting us share the treat he'd just given me.

His arms wrapped around me in a tight safe cocoon as he held me close to his body. I snuggled against him, my head resting on his chest so I could hear the fast beat of his heart.

He kissed me on the top of my head and whispered, "Thank you, baby. That was really good."

I lifted my head off of his chest, looked into his blue eyes, and smiled, my shyness took over and I did not quite know how to respond to him.

I couldn't find the right words to say in that moment, so I just smiled and kissed him; then rested my head back on his chest.

My fingers twiddled with his dark chest hair, it him laugh.

"You really like that, don't you?"

"Your chest hair? Yes, I do," I said and continued to skim my hands over his chest and belly, loving the feel of it under my fingertips.

I looked back up at him, saw his eyes were getting heavy, and I counted my blessings. I chose him. And this beautiful man, he chose me. In that moment of peace, I couldn't have been happier or more content. I continued rubbing lightly on him with my fingers, soon I heard him softly sigh and snore quietly. I closed my eyes and fell asleep snuggled up against him wearing a sated, satisfied smile on my face.

makemewet69
makemewet69
30 Followers