Consumed by Him

Story Info
A day of passionate whipping and naughty PVC.
3.2k words
3.84
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom walked slowly toward me; his eyes studying mine. I could feel my breathing get faster as he approached until the moment he placed his hands around my face and pressed his lips to mine claiming what is his. He kissed me hungrily and I was overwhelmed by warmth and lust. I looked up into his perfect green eyes and could feel my knees weaken. He moved gracefully behind me and wrapped his arms around my body. I stood still and closed my eyes savoring his body pressed against mine and the gentle caresses of his lips on the back of my neck. I could feel his lips part and his teeth sink into the back of my neck. I grabbed his hands which were running over my breasts and my stomach and held them tight as he nibbled the nape of my neck.

We moved into my bedroom where he told me to take off all my clothes. Without hesitation, I undressed in front of him. I remember thinking how I used to be so nervous stripping in front of my Dom, uncomfortable with being so exposed to him. Most of my time serving him, I am nude, so I associate being naked with pleasing him and now I cannot wait to get undressed so he can play with me and explore every inch of me. I sat on the edge of the bed and pushed myself back to lie down. I held his stare with my eyes and spread my legs wide, making myself available to him. My pulse quickened as he approached me.

He held my stare as he lowered his body and his face between my spread thighs. I felt the soft, smooth flick of his tongue and I gasped with excitement. He loved to watch me respond to his touch. He teased my throbbing clit playfully with his tongue and I rolled my hips like a hungry slut toward his mouth needing more of his touch. He kissed up my inner thighs sweetly, and I could feel my own juices dripping out of me. I loved being open, giving myself completely to him. His soft kisses quickly turned to quick nips of his teeth, pulling my flesh up and letting it slide and snap out of his teeth. The quick pinches shot up my inner thighs, and I tried to keep my legs open and relaxed for him. The more bites I received, the more I wanted him.

Naturally, my Dom saw how overcome with lust I became, so he stood up and told me to take my comforter off my bed. I grabbed the comforter behind my head and stood up with it setting it on my chair to the said. He tenderly guided my body with his hands to turn around, and delicately bend forward. I am so in tune with him that my body moves gracefully against his hands wherever he guides me. I could hear him pacing behind me studying my body's vulnerable position available to be abused by him. The sound of his whip cutting through the air was all I could hear. He asked me if I had missed his whip. I began pleading to him how much I missed his whip. I missed his power being struck onto my flesh. My body yearned to endure his brutal, loving touch. The more I begged for his whip, the more I realized that I wanted anything he would bestow upon me. I just wanted his touch, whether by his hand, his belt, his whip or his nails or his teeth. I was desperate to have contact with him and I found myself crying from how much I needed him to use me.

I felt him wrap his arms around my stomach from behind me. A soothing warmth flowed through me as he rested his long body against mine telling me that he loved me. My tears stopped flowing down my cheeks and I was taking deep breaths to compose myself. His body lying on top of mine calmed me so sweetly and he let me go as soon as my body became relaxed.

He stood up and I felt the first smack on my ass by his whip. It was an odd reassuring feeling, like my skin missed being warm from being struck forcefully with leather. I was bent over my bed grabbing the sheets as my Dom struck me harder and harder. He was increasing his force, and then backing off a little so my skin couldn't adjust to the pain. I felt him beat the same spots on my ass, without allowing me to recover, and all I could feel was my flesh breaking down and becoming sorer with each lick of his whip. I try to stay and still and quiet as the abuse continues to show him how devoted I am to serving him as a whipping post. My body can only handle so many vicious strikes before my emotions overflow. I want him to push me to my limit because that is when I feel free and when I feel truly his. I yearn for his pain. My throbbing hot flesh reminds me that I am a sub, and that I am alive.

I started to cry wildly and grab and pull at the sheets in front of me. I was screaming in agony but still I kept my body bent over for him as the thrashes kept coming. I was consumed by white hot pain with my mascara running down my face and bellowing in distress. But as each crack fell down upon my skin, I thought I could take just a little more, then more, then more. I did not want to cry out for mercy. I wanted my Dom to exert all of his will over me. I didn't want him to hold back and I most certainly didn't want to stop him. Most of all, I trusted him completely to stop when he knew I had had enough, and he did.

He laid down on the bed and told me to crawl up beside him. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. All I could do was sob. I heard his loving words to me to come to him, but I had no strength to will my body to move. Without composing myself, I began to slowly crawl forward onto the bed. I collapsed on my stomach and tucked my elbows under my chest and cried in my hands. I felt the warm, protective embrace of my lover. He told me over and over how he loved me and appreciated everything I did for him. This was the purest reward for enduring his torture. I cherish feeling helpless and weak in his arms. My frame is wilted and I have no hesitation expressing my genuine emotions. In this moment, I feel I can be my true self and show him the side of me that i don't let anyone see. I am a broken, sobbing mess, and he holds me and comforts me through it. It's incredibly liberating and I love being physically broken to feel this gift of loving comfort afterwards.

After I had settled down, my Dom pushed his long body back onto my bed and told me to worship him. He is so incredibly beautiful, my mouth waters just looking over his naked body. He is so good to me to allow me the freedom to touch him as I wish. I savor every taste and every inch of his succulent skin. I looked up and down his body in awe, running my fingers delicately over his chest, along his stomach and down his thighs. He moaned softly as my fingers grazed his skin. I slowly caressed his hard cock with my finger tips loving how smooth and warm his skin felt. I sat up and began kissing and licking his hip bones making his body buck. I just touched the tips of my lips to his skin as I kissed him from hip to hip across his achingly sexy stomach. I rested my hands on the outside of his hips to keep him steady as I moved my mouth down his inner thigh. He sat straight up almost like a reflex in reaction to my mouth on that sensitive area. I pulled my mouth away and gazed over his body, pacing myself, feeling myself get incredibly aroused. I crawled up his body and began running my breast along the length of his shaft. I arched my back to allow my supple breast to tease the tip of his cock; my nipple became hard as I caressed it with his throbbing hard cock.

I could see the agony in his face and his body was writhing so violently that I couldn't torture him any longer and began lapping at his balls. I lifted them up with my tongue. I love how he tastes and having my face smothered by his cock. His scent is overwhelming and I could feel my clit swell. I licked his balls tenderly then took his entire cock into my mouth, moaning as the tip slid down the back of my throat. He felt exquisite in my mouth and my tongue licked him gently while I held him with my lips. I love sucking his cock. He pulled me off of him sooner then I had hoped and he had me on my back with my legs obscenely spread wide open for him. He bit feverishly down my inner thighs and I gasped and threw my head back with each bite. I could hear my flesh sliding between his teeth and tried to keep my thighs relaxed and open for him.

He then settled down onto my cunt and licked my clit lightly. I could have cried from how delicately his tongue moved along my throbbing clit. He teased me tenderly and my hips began to roll up toward his tongue. I felt like an eager slut in front of him. My juices were sliding down my pussy lips and I moaned softly as my hips rose and fell at a faster pace. He wrapped his lips around my clit and began suckling on it. I adored his mouth on me. I wanted to cum so badly for him, but he crawled up my body, between my legs and began kissing my breasts. I fucking love being owned by him. My body belonged to him and my pleasure and my pain where his to torment. I let go of all composure and rolled the entire length of my body up against him. I wanted him to use me, to touch me so desperately. I was such a wanton kitten craving more, desiring his intense sensuality and in that moment, he bit down deeply on my nipple, pinching it between his teeth and pulling it up. A shock rushed through me and before I could recover he was kissing my breasts lovingly. My Dom has the incredible ability to play my body and my emotions like a violin, making my body cry and sing at his whim. He creates the most beautiful music through me by striking each of my strings perfectly. I could feel myself becoming faint, overwhelmed by lust and anticipation.

He then blessed me with sliding his hard cock into my sopping wet cunt, fucking me deep and hard. I wrapped my limbs around him wanting him as deep inside me as he can get. I was his hungry pet, living and breathing to be fucked by him. Our bodies moved together in synch and I grabbed his ass tightly pulling him closer into me. As he fucked me, he pinned clothespins along my lower stomach and ripped them off. He clamped them on each of my nipples, twisted them and pulled them off. The mixture of pain and consuming pleasure washed over me and my mind could not distinguish between the two. Everything he was doing to me became a cloud of sensations. He told me to stick my tongue out and I hesitated a moment before I stuck it out far for him to place a clothespin on the end of it. He began kissing the outside of my lips and I forgot about the awkward wood and metal pinching my tongue and kissed his passionately. I wouldn't let anything get in the way of touching my mouth to his. He pulled the clothespin off and while still fucking me, he stabbed into my shoulders with his teeth. I could feel his teeth grinding against my bones. There was no where for my body to go to escape the pain. All I could do was pull his body closer to me, putting all my strength and endurance into him.

I was dizzy from his cock thrusting ruthlessly into me and his savage bites into my shoulders and my mind drifted into subspace. I felt unconscious but awake. I was moaning but I sounded as though I was at a far distance. All I could feel was his warmth all around me and deep through me. As I was pressing my fingers into his strong back, I felt his body cum in me, and I was in heaven. I laid there; my body liquid and my mind no longer capable of thought, all I could do was feel.

He slid out of me and sat up between my legs. My thighs were glistening in my own juices and our sweat. It was a deliciously nasty sight. I had my legs hanging open and I felt my Dom slide his fingers deep into my hungry cunt. I looked down at him and I thought how sweet his eyes were looking into mine. It's incredible how a man with such sexual electricity and ferocious desires running through him can have such a sweet disposition. As he fingered me gently I began to slip more in love with him, for his unlimited longing to use me, and understanding my eagerness to be used by him. He pressed his thumb into my clit and massaged it in a circular motion as he fingered me. I rocked my body up and down, riding his hand, and I came loudly, needing that incredible release.

He and I rested for a while, and it was time to show him my new outfit. I walked into my bedroom where he was lying in my bed waiting. I stood there in a gorgeous black PVC dress. There were buckles on the sides and black ribbon that tied crisscrossed down my sides to my hips. Along my waist were small pieces of black lace giving the hint of a maid's apron. I had also put on my black leather wrist cuffs and my black and red leather collar. With my makeup streaked down my face, donned in PVC and leather, I looked absolutely beautiful. I felt incredibly sexy and it made me feel like a slave, his slave needing to be played with. I laid down beside him on my side tucking my knees up slightly bent. My Dom took his whip in his hand and placed in between my thighs. I closed my thighs around it and it was pushed up against my slopping wet cunt. He then started to pull his whip inch by inch, dragging it along my clit. I gasped with each movement it felt so good. He took his time sliding his whip through my hot thighs and with every pull of the leather I became more aroused.

I climbed on top of him and plunged his hard cock deep into my cunt. I was a beautiful sight riding his cock in my shiny black dress. As I rode him, my Dom grabbed his whip and began whipping my back lightly. He thrusted his cock up deeper into me and his whip began to match his fucking rhythm. I rolled my body over his, grinding my pelvic bone into him. I fucked him faster, wanting his cum in me. I could feel my heart begin to race and my breathing become fast and shallow but I couldn't stop riding him. He felt so good inside of me, like my body felt complete with his hot throbbing cock being pumped into me. He came generously in me and I felt soothed by his warmth. The release of his sexual energy flowed through my body and soothed me. I stayed on top of him for a few moments savoring the moment of being connected physically and emotionally with him. After the afternoon's activities, I barely had strength left to move, but I slowly slid myself off of him.

I collapsed on the bed on my back. Although my body was exhausted, I still wanted more. My Dom asked me what I wanted. With a sweet smile, I requested his powerful fist. I love being fisted by him. I spread my thighs open for him and took a deep inhale to relax my whole body. I felt his first two fingers enter me. I was already wet and stretched so it wasn't long before he had four fingers inside me, massaging me. I'm such an eager slut, I wrapped my hand around his wrist and began pulling him deeper into me. I could then feel his knuckles sliding into my cunt stretching me. There is no more powerful and consuming a feeling then feeling my entire lower torso on fire from being stretched by my Dom's loving hand. As I pulled him deeper into me, I moaned and screamed loudly.

As soon as his fist was buried deep in my cunt, the cunt that he owns, I began rocking my hips back and forth fucking it slowly. I was gripping his fist, grinding myself on it deeply. It felt as though my hips were moving independent of the rest of my body. I began fucking his harder, needing to cum for him. To my surprise, I felt my Dom's tongue on my clit. I moaned loudly in pleasant surprise. He slid his knuckles out slowly as he tongued my clit. I could feel his four fingers massaging deep inside me as his soft tongue caressed my clit. He moved my hand from his wrist and I grabbed the sheets of the bed on my sides as I rocked my hips wildly up and down. I came so hard on him, a rush of heat flowed through me and I screamed his name repeatedly. I only came for him.

I laid there, covered in sweat and cum and my lover's saliva. My PVC dress held my body tightly and I could barely keep my eyes open, every ounce of energy had been spent. Unfortunately, it was time for my beloved Dom to leave me. I sat up on the bed and sat back on my heels. I looked over at my Dom in the doorway and tilted my head slightly down looking sweetly up at him. I looked like a perfect little pet that had been well used and still wanted more. I am so grateful for him to love me the way he does. The levels of intensity my mind and my body reach with him are indescribable, and I would do anything to please him. I am his wanton sex kitten, always willing, always eager and always thankful for being owned by him.