Consumed by Passion

Story Info
Hot sex between you and your slave.
754 words
3.86
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a night on the town, we finally arrive back home. All during our time out in public, you have been teasing me heated looks and light, daring caresses. We are both hungry for each other.

As soon as you shift the car into park, you kill the engine and race around the car before I have time to remove my seatbelt. You open my door and haul me out of my seat, not too gently, but I do not expect gentleness from you when you are in such a heated rush. Taking me roughly by the wrist you drag me into the house. I have to run to keep from falling.

You kick the door closed and pull me to you, pinning me to the wall. Your kiss is powerful, dangerously intense. You rape my mouth with yours, plunging even deeper into my hunger. Like magic, you have stripped me of my clothing and your hands take possession of my breasts. My clothing lies in abandonment as you break the kiss. Grabbing a handful of my long auburn hair, you drag me into our bedroom.

You push me onto the bed. I stay where I have fallen as I watch you quickly disrobe. You order me to arrange myself on the pillows with my hands above my head and legs spread. I scramble to do your biding.

You turn and climb onto our queen size bed. You straddle my hips as you once again capture my mouth. I respond to your lustful power with my own need. With your powerful hands you hold my wrists captive as you pull away from my mouth to take your attention to other parts of me. Your mouth latches onto my right nipple that has grown hard and very sensitive. You suckle me like a hungry babe until sweet pain fills me as you bite into my flesh. You do not break the skin but your mark is clearly visible as you move to my left breast. I arch as much as I can to meet your mouth. More sweet pain fills my body. I moan and it makes you suckle me even harder.

You remove one hand from my wrist to travel south. You reach behind you to find my heated core. I fill you press your fingers to my aching sex. Slippery sounds fill the room as your fingers play havoc on my arousal. Finally, when I think I could not take another second of your painfully pleasurable teasing, you enter me.

In one swift movement you are inside me, filling me, stretching me. I wrap my legs around your hips, desperately trying to take as much of you into me as I can. You leave my wrist to push yourself up enough to grab my knees and push them to my belly. Using my bent legs as leverage, you pound into my womb, into the body you claim.

Tension fills the sir as our bodies both begin to reach toward climaxing. I try to relax my body as much as possible, I will not climax until you do. I squeeze my lower muscles, coaxing you to the edge. Finally you shudder and quicken the tempo as your warm, living seed flows into my womb.

As soon as you peak, you crush my body as you force me to raise enough to meet your brutal kiss. As my own orgasm consumes me, your kiss catches my lower lip between your teeth as you bite into me, drawing blood. I jerk from the pain and the final release of my passion consumes me. You collapse completely on top of me.

Without your pressure on my legs, I do not have the energy left to keep them up, so I let them fall to the bed. You turn your head, sweat glistens on your face. I smile warmly at you, my eyes alive with the afterglow of passion. You gently kiss the corners of my mouth, my eye lids, the tip of my nose, my forehead. You bury your face deep into my hair, pressing me even further into the bed. I feel you grow soft within me, but you do not move.

I fill the deep even breathing as you drift off to sleep. I wrap my arms around your shoulders as we both enter into dreamland. A lazy smile fills my swollen, tender lips as I know that you, my master, is all I need to be the woman I was meant to be.