Consummating the Wedding

Story Info
Having my way with the bride after the wedding ceremony.
772 words
3.58
49k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was winding down. The wedding had gone perfectly, as had the photos and the breakfast. Every part of the day had been sublime. Now, as the day wound down in anticipation of a big nights partying ahead, I found myself trying to be social and engaging in small talk with a couple I didn't really know.

Thankfully, my metaphorical bacon was saved by that truly gorgeous star of the show, when our blushing bride came up to us and, placing her hand on my arm, said "Do you mind if I borrow this one, Aunt Claire? I need his help with something."

"Of course dear." came the reply.

And without another word, I was lead upstairs by this truly sexy creature in white all the way to the bridal suite.

"Can you let me in?"

This was a request I was only too happy to oblige, pulling the key from my pocket and opening the door. As she practically flew through that open door, I decided not to wait for an invitation and quickly followed, closing the door behind me before moving forward to grab the slender waist of her petite physique and caress the neck hidden by her long blonde curls with my lips.

She wrapped her arm around my head to make me muzzle deeper into her neck, causing her let out a soft moan. Meanwhile my hand slipped from her waist down to rub at her pussy through her wedding dress, an action she was only too happy to assist with when her free hand joined it.

I then heard her whisper "fuck me" and, without a second thought I pulled back and began fumbling eagerly with the buttons trapping her inside her dress as she reached back to help, equally eager to be released.

Eventually, we got all the buttons undone, allowing the strapless gown to fall to the floor to reveal this lithe goddess into some seriously sexy lingerie of a white strapless bask, stockings and thong.

If I wasn't as hard as a rock already that image would have done the trick as I lifted her up and, as our lips locked and we kissed passionately, I whisked her to the bed. I then reached down and, without a moment's delay, unleashed my rock hard cock and then pulled her thong to one side before thrusting into her gloriously wet pussy, causing her to release a euphoric moan.

This moan seemed to push me into overdrive as I immediately quickened my pace, pounding her soft, mound with increasing force and ferocity. This, too, drove her wilder as she practically ripped open my shirt before leaning up to bite at my chest.

This all proved too much for both of us as, mere moments later, I lost my load, firing it deep inside her with gusto. This, in turn, finished her as she feel back on to the bed as she succumbed to her own (quite powerful, if the stifled screams were anything to go by) orgasm, causing her pussy to squeeze my cock of every last drop tighter than her legs were wrapped around my waist, keeping me there.

After a few minutes, the wave finally left us both as my cock stopped pumping and her pussy and legs released. I took one last look at the angelic, yet slutty face; her tiara and veil still miraculously in place amongst her long, disheveled curls, before I slid myself out and redressed myself as she lay there, her legs now dangling over the side of the bed, my cum dribbling from her exposed pussy.

"I'm going to get changed," she then announced breathlessly. "You better go before we are missed."

I gave her a wink and blew her a kiss before leaving through the same door this had all started from.

I gently closed the door behind me and started, with some haste in my step, down the corridor in order to not make things look too obvious. Thankfully, I was quite a distance when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Alright fella! Where you been hiding yourself?"

"Oh, you know," I told my rather tipsy looking best mate. "Around. In and out mostly." He gave me a quizzical look.

"Ok, whatever. By the way, have you seen my new wife?"

"Oh yeah," I replied. "I just let her into your room to get sorted. She changing for later as we speak. Here's the key." I added, passing the piece of plastic back to him.

"You're one of the good ones buddy." He then stated, taking the key.

"Well, I am the best man."