Consummating With Beckah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,965 Followers

She pulled her mouth from my cock. "You really want to cum, daddy?"

"Yesssss!"

"Beg me, daddy," she grinned as she lightly raked a thumbnail across my head.

"Please…oh, please, baby girl!" I whimpered. "Make me cum!"

With a smile, Beckah slipped the head of my cock back into her mouth and sucked it furiously while her right hand pumped the shaft. It didn't take more than two minutes and I felt my cock stiffen as ropes of seed began filling my little girl's mouth. The groan that came from my mouth sounded agonized and I had to grit my teeth together tightly to keep from screaming with desire. When she milked the last drop from my balls, Beckah pulled my cock from her mouth and opened wide. I could see thick white man-cream puddled on her pink tongue. Then she closed her mouth and I watched as she swallowed every drop.

"Was that good?" she asked with a light chuckle. She stood, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"That was fabulous!"

"I'm glad you liked it, daddy."

"Give me a second to get my breath and I'll be only too happy to return the favor."

"Can't. Have to meet Cindy at her house and I'm running late."

"I wish I could eat your pussy," I groaned. "It's the least I can do for such a wonderful little cock sucker."

"I love being your little cock sucker, daddy," she grinned. "But there will be other times."

She gave me a quick kiss, then hurried out of the garage. I sat there for a long while with my pants and boxers still down around my ankles, and the image of her pretty lips around my cock still in my head when I finally walked back into the house. Even later that night as I lay in bed I couldn't get Beckah's sexy lips out of my mind's eye and it was a long time before I finally fell asleep.

Chapter Five

Monday dragged on and on and on and I was certain that the clock over the mantle, as well as the watch around my left wrist, were conspiring to drive me mad. I kept checking the time throughout the day. The hands on my watch and the clock in the den continued to lag and move agonizingly slow until, suddenly, it was three o'clock in the afternoon and time for my wife to go to work.

Thus far, Beckah and I had masturbated each other, she had given me the most breathtaking blowjob I had ever had and I had even cum on her pussy Saturday night when we masturbated. The first incident when I jacked off while she watched, I ended that session with fucking her sweet mouth. And, still, we had not done what I really wanted to do. I had not pushed my cock into my little girl's pussy and fucked her. We had not consummated our new relationship.

I needed desperately to be between her long, slender legs and feel her warm, wet pussy impaled on my hard cock. It was obvious that Beckah and I had become lovers; consummating this new relationship was something I desperately needed to do. I wanted the ultimate with Beckah: to look deep into my eighteen-year-old daughter's eyes while I pushed my cock deep inside her hot little-girl pussy.

Twenty minutes after Debbie left I went to the master bedroom and undressed. I reached for my robe that hangs on the inside of the closet door, then stopped. An exciting, almost breathtaking thought came to mind as I stood at the closet door, and I turned slowly so I could face the floor-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. Suddenly, my pulse quickened and I felt my legs tremble slightly as I stared at my reflection. My seven-inch cock, which has a nice curve in it, was hard and standing out from between my legs. I knew then that I wanted to walk into my daughter's room completely naked. For some reason it gave me such an erotic thrill that I could hardly stand.

I walked down the hall to Beckah's bedroom and stood at the closed door for a moment with one hand on the doorknob. I was so keyed up that I had to suck in several deep breaths to calm myself. I had never done anything so bold in my life, especially to my young teenage daughter. I looked down at my cock, at the bulbous head that shimmered with pre cum and the hard, curved shaft, and sucked in a final breath of air into my lungs.

Beckah was sitting on her bed leafing through a magazine when I stepped into her room. She looked up and did a double take when she saw that I was naked. A broad grin widened her beautiful lips immediately and she tossed the magazine onto the nearest nightstand. She was dressed in a tee shirt and panties, nothing else, which led me to believe (at least hope) that she had been expecting me.

"Are you gonna fuck me, daddy?" she asked in a sweet, little-girl voice that she knew would excite me even more. She spread her legs and lifted the tee shirt exposing her green panty thong. "You gonna stick that big daddy-cock in my little pussy?"

"Yesssss!" I hissed. "I want to fuck your little cunt so bad!"

Beckah licked her lips and dropped her eyes to my cock. "I want it bad, daddy!"

Before I could move closer to her bed, my daughter quickly pulled the tee shirt up and over her head. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and pushed it down to her ankles, then off her pretty feet. She looked up at me, the playful expression suddenly replaced with one of uncontrolled lust and desire. She scooted back on the bed and lay down, spreading her long legs wide and exposing her wet cunny to me.

I didn't move toward my daughter for a long moment. I stood about a yard from the foot of her bed staring down at her, drinking in the loveliest body I had seen in a long time. Her small tits appeared even smaller as she lay on her back staring up at me; her pussy was smooth shaved without blemish; her skin, lightly tanned, was flawless and soft and young. When I did move to her bed I was afraid my legs would buckle because of the sheer unrestrained desire that coursed through me.

I licked her thighs, kissed and caressed them while my eyes locked onto her pussy. She was wet and I stared at my daughter's meaty cunt, spread and exposed for her daddy. Tiny whimpering sounds came from her mouth, as I slowly tasted her soft skin. I looked over her puffy pussy mound and into her lovely eyes, saw the blistering look of lust as she watched me intently.

"Oh, daddyyyyy…" she groaned softly when I began to lick the soft skin of her cunt mound.

"I can smell your delightful little pussy, baby," I said with a husky voice.

"Does it smell good to you, daddy?" Beckah's voice was soft and tiny, filled with desire. "Do you like smelling my cunny?"

"Oh, yes, baby! I love it!"

Beckah hissed her excitement when I began licking her cunt lips, pushing my tongue between them and flicking her clit with the tip. Her hands grasped her small tits and fondled them while she watched me devour her steamy little cunt. I could feel the soft, pink soles of her sexy feet lightly caressing my back. Tiny mewling sounds came from her mouth while I loved her slick wet pussy.

My daughter became more aroused as I continued to devour her cunny. As her excitement mounted and became stronger she began to rub her cunt on my face, humping me with a white-hot passion. Her fingers tightened around my hair as she held me tightly between her spread legs. I was seeing a new side to my sexy young daughter that I had never witnessed before and it was a delightfully nasty side that I liked.

"Eat my cunt, daddy!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "That's it! Lick my cunt meat! Oh, fuck, that's good!"

I bit her clit lightly.

"FUCK! OH, FUCK!" she screamed

I sucked her sex-enlarged clit between my lips.

"DADDYYYYY…"

I began to eat my little girl's womanhood with a fierce enthusiasm while she rocked her hips and humped my hungry mouth. I could see her tight, puckered asshole, glistening wetly with her juices that had puddle around it. I touched one finger to her asshole and pushed. Beckah screamed and tensed her slender body. Her eyes were wide and wild as she stared at me. I began to pump her tight asshole with my finger while I continued ravishing her pussy. When I pushed a second finger, then a third into her ass, my daughter's personality changed.

"You bastard!" she hissed. "Finger-fuck your daughter's nasty asshole! You like that, don't you? You want to put your cock in your daughter's cunt and fill her with your hot daddy seed!"

The sudden vicious change in Beckah might have turned some men off but it only fueled the fires of my lust that were already burning out of control. I knew that she had passed the point of restraint and her own desire to cum was in control now. I pumped her asshole hard and fast while I ate her cunt, listening to the loud, harsh moans that came from her mouth.

"I bet you'd like to shove your dick in my tight asshole, wouldn't you? You'd love to split my nasty hole apart with your big cock, wouldn't you? You fucking bastard! Make me cum!"

Beckah was close to a mind-blowing orgasm. My tongue on her clit and three of my fingers expanding her tight ass bud was driving her wild with passion. Her eyes were wide and staring, her fingers in my hair twisting and pulling as she grew near to cumming. Suddenly, she began to jerk and writhe, her cunt thrusting madly against my face.

"Fuck! Daddyyyyy…I'm gonna cum!"

Just as she was on the brink, just a second or so from cumming, I shoved my fingers back into her ass one last time. The movement was hard and fast and Beckah screamed loud and long. I stayed between her legs, licking and kissing her thighs and the smooth puffy mound of her pussy. I listened to her screams of passion as she rode the crest of her orgasm. Finally, gasping and out of breath, my little girl became still as her climax abated. I slowly pulled my fingers from her ass and slid up the bed beside her.

"Oh, daddy…" she gasped.

"You ok, baby?" I smiled at her.

She grinned back. "That was awesome!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

I wiped the sweat from her forehead, then pulled her close and kissed her. Beckah parted her lips immediately and eagerly took my tongue deep in her mouth. We kissed with a quiet sort of passion that lasted for several minutes. When our lips finally parted, she smiled and reached between my legs.

"When do I get this in my cunt?" she asked as she lightly squeezed my cock.

"Right now, baby," I growled.

"Fuck me hard! Oh, fuck, I want to cum again!"

"I can't believe I'm about to fuck my little girl's cunt!"

"Me, either," she grinned as she took my cock in one hand and guided it to her wet fuck hole. "Push, daddy!"

We both gasped when I pushed and sank the head of my cock deep into her pussy. Beckah's long legs went around my waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. We kissed again, this time with more passion, more intensity. I began rocking my hips, pushing deep into her with long, slow thrusts as she fucked me back.

"Your cock feels so fucking good!"

I groaned softly. "You have no idea how good your pussy feels to me."

"You know, you have to pull your cock out of me before you cum," she grinned at me. "I'm not on birth control and your incestuous daddy seed might make me pregnant."

"We wouldn't want to do that, would we?"

"I don't know," she said, suddenly serious. "Would we?"

Beckah's question took me by surprise. More than that, her tone of voice and the expression on her face left me speechless as I looked into her eyes. Was she asking if I wanted to impregnate her? Surely not. My daughter might be bolder than most, a little rough around the edges at times and maybe a little impetuous but surely she didn't want me to make her pregnant.

"I don't know how to answer that," I said after a pause. I realized as soon as the words left my mouth that it was a lame answer.

"It's simple, daddy. If you cum in me you'll make a baby in your little girl." Her voice was soft as she looked into my eyes. "Do you want to make me a mommy?"

"I…I don't know, baby."

"Then just fuck me for right now, daddy. Fuck me with your big cock and you can make that decision when you're ready to cum."

Beckah mashed her lips to mine and kissed me with an animal intensity that I had never experienced before. She raked her long nails up and down my back, sending shivers of delight deep into me as she fucked my cock. We kissed long and hard, our passions melting together as I reveled in the way her slippery wet pussy felt each time I thrust my cock into her pussy and pulled it back out.

Beckah licked my lips, kissed my eyes and sucked my tongue with a greedy eagerness. I could feel her excitement, the tremendous arousal that drove her to a wild frenzy as we made love. She nibbled on my lips and both ear lobes; kissed my neck and groaned softly each time I thrust deep inside of her. My daughter, so young and beautiful, had proven to be a very sensuous lover who was quickly driving me wild with desire.

While we made the most gratifying love that I had ever experienced I kept thinking about her question. I couldn't get it out of my mind. The thought – and I can't define the reason – of making her pregnant, seeing her tummy big with my baby growing inside of her, was for some reason the most desirable and erotic thought I had ever entertained. All of a sudden, it was the only thing I could think about. Making my daughter pregnant, even though I knew that it was even more wrong than what I was doing, was becoming, by far, the most powerful driving force behind my desires at that moment.

I quickened my thrusts, rocking my hips harder and faster. My breathing became shallower and my heart beat faster in my chest as I started pounding Beckah's eighteen-year-old pussy. Her legs tightened around me and she dug the heels of her pretty feet into the soft skin of my ass cheeks. My sweet little girl met every one of my thrusts, rocking her narrow hips in perfect rhythm with me.

"Beckah, oh baby, will you…is it alright if I cum in you?" I gasped in a voice that was harsh and course with lust.

"Do you want to, daddy?"

"Yes, baby!"

"Then I want you to cum in me!" She pushed her hands down my back and dug her long nails into the flesh of my ass cheeks. "Make me pregnant with your incestuous baby seed!"

"Yes! Oh, fuck! I want to make my little girl pregnant!"

We were kissing again as both of us lost complete control. Our bodies moved together in quick, jerky lunges as we headed toward the storm of our orgasms. Beckah screamed suddenly and I knew that she had fallen into the abyss of her orgasm. Her cunt shuddered and gripped my cock as I continued to pound her quivering fuck hole. I grew ever close until, all at once, my own orgasm overtook me as my whole body tensed and my cock exploded.

Ropes of baby seed spilled into Beckah's unprotected pussy, splashing the walls of her pussy as I cried out with passion. The release of my desires and the fulfillment of all of my fantasies of Beckah came together in that one single moment as I stared deeply into my daughter's eyes. Our bodies trembled intensely as we continued to lie together after our orgasms finally abated and released us from their powerful grip. Consummating my relationship with Beckah was the most overwhelming act I had ever experienced, and it was an event I would never forget.

It's been nearly a year and we still make love several times each week, although she is now on birth control. Beckah didn't get pregnant that first time and we have both agreed since that it's not the right time. She still has four years of college and a little more growing to do but we still talk about it. And, curiously, my daughter still wants to have my baby. We'll see…there's plenty of time to make that decision.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,965 Followers