Container Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sure buddy. You’re helping me out of a big fix here, anything you say.”

“Okay. If, and only if, there is a chance that I can get into your wife’s knickers, then you stand by and not say a word, okay?”

“Hmm, I knew this was too good to be true,” I replied, as thoughts flashed through my mind of Tanya impaled on Wilhelm’s cock.

“I will not make Tanya do anything she does not want to do. It must be a mutual thing,” continued Wilhelm.

“Okay, okay. It sounds like a reasonable proposal to me.”

We shook hands and within ten minutes, my IOU was in a hundred little pieces, cascading over the port side of the ‘Vancouver’.

***

Two nights later, we were in Bombay harbour. Wilhelm, Margo, Tanya and I decided to visit one of the local nightclubs. The ‘Vancouver’ would be birthed for eighteen to twenty hours dropping off cargo.

A taxi picked us up and dropped us at the ‘Gigolo Club’ in Bombay’s equivalent to London’s West End, only two hundred years behind.

The beers were warm and the air-conditioning non-existent.

“I don’t think I can stick this for long,” Tanya announced, beads of sweat gathering on her brow. “I’m boiling up, how about you guys?”

“Yeah, let’s drink up and go for a walk,” Margo agreed.

We drifted down the main street and stumbled across a hotel. The ‘Bombay Hilton’ stuck out like a sore thumb from its surroundings. Western money had made sure that this place kept up with the rest of the world.

The bar was just like any other bar in any other ‘Hilton’ in any other part of the world. We sank a couple of rounds of ice-cold beers and chatted about the sights, sounds and smells of India. I had to admit, my mind was drifting onto other things, and from time to time, Tanya had to draw my attention when she thought I was daydreaming.

I could envisage Wilhelm making love to Tanya with Margo sitting next to me. As we’d watch them through intercourse, Margo would slowly wank my cock until I would cum over her hand.

“What’s the matter Dave?” Wilhelm brought me back to reality.

“Oh, nothing,” I replied nonchalantly. “Just thinking about some of the other places we’ve been on our hols,” I lied.

“Yeah, Tenerife was the best holiday we’ve had up to now,” Tanya added, giving me a wink in the process. I knew she had sank a few drinks tonight, and normally, it wouldn’t take any more than a couple to get her feeling horny. “Boy did we have some fun there.” Before we knew it, Tanya had told of the rooftop areas where the naturalists hung out, and how we had met Terry and Jane and their story of how a group of youths had drugged Jane and had sex without her consent. Jane hadn’t looked on it as a rape, she enjoyed it too much, and Terry felt angry because he slept through it all.

Margo and Wilhelm added a story of how they were invited to a party at an old friend’s place. Innocently, they went along, and by the end of the evening, keys were in the ashtray and Margo had teamed up with an African American and Wilhelm with an ex-beauty queen from Spain. They spared no quarter and told in great detail how they fucked through the night.

“Is it true what they say about the size of their penis?” asked Tanya.

“It was in Emika’s case. It must have been, oh, about twelve inches and I couldn’t fully wrap my hand around it,” laughed Margo.

The story had aroused Tanya. Her nipples were erect and straining to escape through the thin cotton of her summer dress. I had a swollen member that also strained at the leash to escape its dark, moist prison. Little did she know of my agreement with Wilhem.

I began to plot how Wilhelm could receive his interest on the £1000 loan he’d given me. We would make our way back to the ‘Vancouver’ and I would fake tiredness or drunkenness and fall asleep. This would leave the road clear for him. I didn’t worry about Margo being in the way, it was obvious that she was aroused by the way she told her story.

***

In the taxi, I began to slur my words, exaggerating the effect of the alcohol.

“Are you alright buddy,” asked Wilhelm.

“Must have had a drink or two too many by the looks of him, or perhaps a bad beer” Tanya answered on my behalf.

Wilhelm helped me onto the bed, pulling off my shoes, shorts and shirt. I lay in my underpants, one arm behind my head, asleep, as far as the others were concerned.

The girls whispered fearing they might wake me whilst Wilhelm poured drinks. He sat on the sofa between Tanya and Margo.

“Tell us more about Tenerife,” Wilhelm requested as he took a sip of his vodka.

Tanya told all. How Franz had tricked us, and our revenge through Ian and Elaine. How Terry and Jane searched for the group of youths, not for justice, but for Jane to receive another gang-bang, only this time, without the effects of drugs in her system.

As Tanya told the story, Wilhelm placed his hand on Margo’s thigh and slowly began to trace his fingers back and forth along her soft skin. He finished his drink and set it on the table. As he sat back on the sofa, he placed his free arm around Tanya’s shoulders. Within seconds, his lips were touching Tanya’s as he kissed away her words. Margo began to unzip Wilhelm’s shorts and unleashed his straining probe. She knelt and took him into her hot, wet mouth, licking his glands and caressing his balls.


Wilhelm’s right hand wandered up Tanya’s soft inner thigh and rested on her pussy. He could feel her dampness through her cotton panties. Tanya pulled away from his kiss and proceeded to remove her dress, pulling it over her head and in doing so, allowed her full breasts to gently bounce as they were freed from the confines of cotton.

Wilhelm rested his head on Tanya’s left breast and began to lick and nibble her erect nipple. Tanya let out a gasp as the sensations rippled through her from her toes to the nape of her neck, goosebumps forming on her body in the process.

Margo stood and removed her clothes. As she stood naked in front of Wilhelm, Tanya dropped to her knees and tasted his cock for the first time. Wilhelm gasped as he felt her tongue tease his cock.

Tanya knelt, sticking her bum in the air to allow Margo access to anything she wished for. And Margo took it. She knelt behind Tanya, running her tongue over her ass, down along her brown hole and into her labia. Tanya moaned as Margo expertly flicked her tongue along Tanya’s crack and gently tugged her piercing, sending waves of pleasure through Tanya’s clitoris.

Wilhelm stood, lifting Tanya and, telling Tanya to kneel over the back of the sofa, he entered her from behind. His cock slowly teased Tanya’s pussy, penetrating inch by inch until his full length was engulfed. His slow in and out strokes fucking Tanya with purpose.

Not wanting to be left out, Margo stood and walked around the sofa. Pulling the folds of skin apart, exposing her clitoris, she offered it to Tanya. Tanya, half in a trance, extended her tongue and began to lick and suck on Margo’s pussy. Each penetration forced Tanya hard onto Margo’s mound.

Wilhelm’s groans became louder and more resolute. “Ahh, I’m cumming,” he announced as he push hard and deep into Tanya’s pussy. Tanya shuddered in climax as she felt his hot semen hit her cervix. The excitement of seeing her husband fucking another woman must have helped Margo orgasm, for she too climaxed within seconds of Tanya and Wilhelm.

The three of them crashed onto the sofa. “I think we had better leave and let Tanya get some rest,” Margo told Wilhelm.

They stood and kissed Tanya goodnight. Just as they were about to leave, Margo strolled over to me and pulled back my underpants, revealing a cock that was swollen and damp with pre-cum. She didn’t say anything to give away my secret, just dropped her head onto my lap and gently licked the tip of my cock dry.

“Think it’s only fair to say goodnight to Dave,” Margo whispered as she and Wilhelm left.

Tanya showered and quietly slipped into bed. I turned over and made out like I had just woken, half dazed. “Did you enjoy that?” I whispered. Tanya, not realising I had been awake, playfully tugged my cock and told me I was a conniving so and so and that she would get me back. Then she admitted that it had brought back the whorish feeling that she’d enjoyed in Tenerife and at Jan and Steve’s party.

We listened to the background hum of the ship’s engines as we left harbour. Arm in arm we fell asleep in the golden glow of the sodium lamp.

***

We awoke to rain, strong wind and a rough sea. It was enough to rock the ‘Vancouver’ and cause the breakfast tea to spill from some of the cups on the tables.

“I think I’ll go back to bed and sleep this one out,” whispered Tanya. Margo overheard and asked if she could join us for company.

The four of us laid on the bed, Tanya snuggled into my armpit with Margo next to Tanya, snuggled up to Wilhelm. I must have dozed off because I came around to the sound of soft moans. Tanya was still snuggled up to me and fast asleep. I just peeked open an eye to see Margo astride Wilhelm. She was riding his stiff cock. Her blouse was discarded and her breasts rippled with each thrust.

Margo and Wilhelm were oblivious to my awakening as I turned onto my side for a better view. They were naked, and judging by their movements, approaching climax.

My cock began to swell as I slowly reached over and gently tweaked Margo’s right nipple. She grabbed hold of my hand and pressed it firmly against her breast. I could feel her heart pound.

“Care to join us?” asked Wilhelm. I needed no second invitation. I pulled away from Tanya, removed my clothes and knelt behind Margo, offering my swollen cock to her ass, nudging her opening as she recoiled from each thrust delivered by her husband.

My cock head felt the pressure of Margo’s rectum as she clenched her muscles the moment my cock slid into her. Wilhelm’s cock rubbed against my shaft, separated by the thin membrane of Margo’s vagina.

Tanya turned over and opened her eyes. Not understanding what was happening, she came to her senses after ten seconds or so, she probably thought she was in a dream. “Join us,” I egged her on. “Take off your clothes and come and join us. I think Wilhelm needs to taste your pussy.”

Tanya paused for a while, then knelt on the bed, removing her t-shirt to reveal her large firm breasts and erect nipples. Then, she stood and dropped her slacks, finally removing her silky panties to expose her tattooed shaven pussy.

The dampness already began to show, making her pierced clitoris hood so inviting that I wanted to eat her. Tanya straddled Wilhelm’s face and lowered her pussy onto his tongue.

He probed her folds of skin, inserting his tongue deep into her vaginal tunnel causing Tanya to fling her head back and moan with intense pleasure.

I could feel Wilhelm’s cock begin to stiffen and twitch. A dozen strokes later and he exploded deep into his wife’s hot nest.

Margo, raised herself off her husband, allowing my cock to slide from her rectum in doing so, then dropped onto her back next to Wilhelm. Raising her legs above her head, her pussy invited me onto her.

“Eat me,” she whispered. I moved slowly down and hovered over her pussy. The strong musky odour of her juices mixed with the sweeter odour of fresh semen. Her clitoris was now clear of its hood and protruded well forward. It must have been the largest clitoris I’ve ever seen. My tongue went to work, slowly exploring her sex and probing deep into her lubricated vagina. I traced over her folds of labia and up onto the clit, sucking her clitoris into my mouth. Margo shuddered as she came to her second climax. Her love juice gushed out and into my mouth, mixing with Wilhelm’s sperm and my saliva. It tasted oh so sweet, I wanted to eat and lick her dry.

I did, bringing Margo to yet another thunderous shudder.

I hadn’t noticed that Tanya had moved down to Wilhelm’s cock. She licked him back to life, and then sank his cock deep into her, filling her pussy with his pride. She rode him hard causing the bed to complain, springs squeaking noisily.

Margo took hold of my cock and inserted it into her mouth. After several minutes of sucking and licking my shaft, she pushed me onto my back and guided my cock into her.

Both girls rode us like Bucking Broncos in an American Rodeo Show. The sounds of buttocks slapping against pelvic mounds, sometimes in unison, others completely out of time, filled the room. The smell of semen, sweat, perfume and pussy filled our nostrils.

I could feel my balls tighten as my orgasm announced its arrival. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I announced.

“Ahh, ahh, ahh,” Margo gasped.

“Fuck it, fuck it,” Tanya added to the sounds of intercourse.

Wilhelm tensed and emptied his load into Tanya as she shivered in climax. She continued to milk Wilhelm’s cock of every drop of semen he could produce.

Margo felt my sperm explode onto her uterus, pulse after pulse. It began to leak past my cock, onto my balls as Margo slowed down her gyrations, recovering from her orgasm.

We all laid on the bed, bodies intertwined, soaked with sweat and the products of our fucking.

The rain lashed against the porthole, it was pointless trying to get out for some air and it was too early for a drink at the bar.

***

I dozed off again.

Coming around, I could hear the sounds of giggling coming from the bathroom. Wilhelm was fast asleep, next to me. The girls had decided to shower together, and as they lathered each other’s backs, their hands ‘accidentally’ slipped between each other’s legs. They masturbated each other in the shower, dried themselves off and applied fresh make-up to each other.

When they came back into the room, my tongue dropped out of my head. They were both stunningly beautiful. They must have been in the bathroom for some time applying their make-up; a real professional job.

I gave Wilhelm a shake. Margo came over to us, kissed me on the cheek as she gave my cock a light brush with her hand, and then engulfed Wilhelm in a French kiss.

Tanya followed suit.

We made love one more time before dinner.

The next two days were like déjà vu. The wind and rain never let up, so we spent our time fucking each other in every conceivable way.

Singapore; we waved farewell to Wilhelm and Margo as they were staying in the city for a week before flying home to Amsterdam. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and promised each other we’d keep in contact. We haven’t heard from them since, and that was just over a year ago. I sent his £1000 when I returned home after the holiday.

***

In Bangkok, we made acquaintances with another couple that had joined the vessel in Bangkok Harbour. We enjoyed each other’s company, but it never got any more exciting than seeing Elsa’s knickers one evening when she fell off the stage after singing a karaoke tune.

Tanya did say one evening the Jack had pinched her ass. But we knew that we wouldn’t take things any further with Jack and Elsa; they just weren’t the type.

We did have one other fling though.

Tanya had begun to fantasise about black cocks and rape fuckings, brought on when we were mixing reminiscence about Tenerife and Margo’s description of her black stud’s cock. As we made out, she would whisper her fantasy, telling me every detail of the fantasy, from the size of her lover’s cocks to the bad breath of the hooded rapist.

On our last night on board, I decided to do something about it.

Whilst Tanya was taking a shower, I headed off to cabin 225. I tapped on the door, and surprise, surprise, there were the guys in the middle of a poker game.

“I have a proposal for you, if you’re interested.”

They listened eagerly to my plan.

***

It was just after midnight. We were due to dock in Darwin at 11am and we had to vacate our cabin by 3pm. I told Tanya we could have a late night, as it was to be our last on the ‘Vancouver’; she just smiled.

“Let’s go up on deck for some fresh air.” We left the other twenty or so passengers in the dancehall / bar listening to one of the stewards sing along as he played guitar.

The night air was warm and fresh, and a gentle breeze softly teased back Tanya’s hair away from her lovely face. “This is beautiful,” she said as we gazed at the stars. We made our way to the sun deck. The deck lighting was off and the only light was from a sliver of moon on the horizon. It was too dark to make out features, only silhouettes. We kissed passionately. I slowly eased the shoulder straps down Tanya’s arms, allowing her dress to slip and her nipples to protrude above the neckline of a silk dress she had purchased in Bangkok. I held her close, letting a hand caress her buttocks. I could feel the thin line of her g-string beneath the dress. I lifted the hem and pulled the thin silk of her underwear to one side, allowing me access to her clitoris. I probed and massaged her pussy; her groans reverberated through my head as we continued our French kiss.

Tanya’s juices began to flow onto my fingers, lubricating her slit and clitoris. Her moans grew louder and several minutes later, she shuddered to a climax as I pushed two fingers deep into her, letting my thumb continue with the massage of her clitoris.

“Fuck me,” she whispered in my ear.

Knowing her answer, I asked, “What, here?”

“Yes, fuck me now. I want your cock inside me right now.”

I dropped my trousers and underpants, and then let Tanya guide my cock onto her vulva for some lubrication, and then, with a gentle push, I penetrated her soft folds, deep into her tight, hot vagina. My cock, soaked with her juice, slipped in and out. I sneezed, and in doing so, my cock jerked inside Tanya’s pussy, sending a tingle through her body, causing her to gasp.

“Do that again,” she requested, but as I was about to sneeze, I felt two hands pull me off Tanya, my cock plopping out of her wetness. Two others took hold of Tanya’s arms and another applied a gag and blindfold, not that she needed a blindfold in the darkness.

The sneeze was the signal and the plan was in operation.

Five Indian crewmembers took turns at groping Tanya’s body as she writhed and tried to break free from her captives. Her muffled voice demanded for her release.

I stood back and watched silhouettes take turns at fucking my lovely wife.

Her struggles were in vain. She had to accept each cock in turn, pounding into her, each leaving behind a package of creamy white liquid.

After the fourth rapist, I stood next to Tanya and whispered, “Is this what you had in mind last night?”

I released her gag, “You bastard, you frightened the shit out of me.” I replaced the gag and called on number five, and his ten inches, and the biggest of the five cocks, slid into Tanya’s pussy with relative ease. Tanya could feel his size as his cock touched her uterus, forcing her womb upward and still he pushed home another two or three inches.

She began to relax a little as her body adjusted to the monster between her thighs. Her orgasm began to well up from her toes and soon, the ten inches exploded, filling Tanya with another batch of semen.

Not finished yet, the crewmembers made Tanya lay on a sun lounge, each taking her once again. This time around though, she made the most of their hard cocks in the knowledge that she was now living out one of her favourite fantasies.

Mr Ten Inches pulled out, semen poured from Tanya’s pussy and as the gentle sea breeze kissed her pussy with coolness, it caused her to shudder once again.

The crewmembers left us and I mounted Tanya. I wanted to feel how stretched her pussy was and how wet and slippery it could be with ten helpings of semen in it. I thrashed at her vagina, making the lounge move across the decking. The events were just too much, I had to let go. “Arghh,” I groaned as my sperm ejected into Tanya. She shuddered one more time and I could feel the walls of her vagina hold onto my cock, extracting every drop before letting me slip out.