Containment

Story Info
When sex trade becomes the new currency.
858 words
3.5
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear gripped the world as the virus spread, the stock market crashed and with it life as we knew it changed. The dollar was nearly worthless, barter and trade became the currency of our country again and at the top of it sex was prized most valuable. Two-thirds of the world's female population perished when the contagion was released, now women found themselves lavished with attention and goods from the wealthy. Every man who'd escaped the market fall out wanted her, without much left to her name there was money to made if she didn't examine her conscious too closely. Morals didn't feed her, sex did.

She found his home with little trouble, after straightening her skirt she knocked on the door. A moment later a tall, middle aged man opened the door smiling he said, "You must be Ana, please come in."

Stepping in the doorway she followed him through a large entryway and down the hall into a dining area where an older, dark haired man sat eating, "Thank you Thomas, Ana please have a seat."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you Mr. Jones," she said sitting down across from him.

"The pleasures all mine, please join me and have something to eat."

Sitting in the middle of the table was a small spread of fruit, it must have cost him a fortune in import fees. Reaching in she picked a few strawberries from the pile and placed them on the plate in front of her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a strawberry, biting into it she closed her eyes and savored the sweet flavor. It was delicious and tasted like a hot, summer day.

As she opened her eyes she saw Mr. Jones starring at her as he said, "I have access to fruit and other expensive commodities, healthcare, there isn't much that I want for Ana. I have means but what I don't have is the company of beautiful women such as yourself."

Swallowing Ana replied, "What are you proposing Mr. Jones?'

"A simple arrangement. In exchange for your company and sexual attention I'll provide you with a comfortable lifestyle. You won't have to concern yourself with where you'll get your next meal or how things will be paid for. You attend to my needs and I'll attend to yours."

Leaning back Ana considered his proposal, she hadn't expected him to be so direct. The other men she'd been with hadn't been, his arrogance was off putting but if what he was offering was true it was too good of a deal to pass up. An ongoing arrangement meant that she wouldn't have to go from man to man or live meal to meal.

"On the condition that any goods I receive during this arrangement are mine to keep you have a deal."

Grinning like a cat who stole the cream he replied, "Excellent, come here and strip."

Walking over to him, she pulled her sweater off and watched as his eyes focused on her breasts before reaching under her skirt and removing her stockings. Unzipping her skirt, she let it fall to the floor in a pile with her other clothes and stood before him naked and waiting for instruction.

Mr. Jones standing up from his chair grabbed her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched, pulling it tight until it hardened in his hand. Covering her nipple with his mouth he sucked and let his teeth graze across it as he fondled the opposite breast. Backing her against the table he lifted her onto it and opened her legs getting a full view of her spread pussy. As he leaned into kiss her, he reached down and rubbed her clit, tracing small, pressured circles across it.

Trailing his fingers down, he slid two inside her and stroked her ensuring that she'd be wet enough to take him. Leaning back onto her hands she let her head fall back as she enjoyed his touch.

Unzipping his pants, he freed his cock and removing his fingers from her pussy grabbed ahold of her hips and pulled her forward before sliding his hard dick into her. There was no slow build up, he fucked her, pulling her into him with every thrust. Reaching forward she entwined her legs around him, angling her hips as he drove into her. Moaning, his tempo increased as he grabbed her nipples and pinched down hard making her find her own orgasm and tighten around his cock.

Grunting, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down deep onto his cock before cumming inside her, leaning forward he rested his head against her shoulder and as he caught his breathe.

Withdrawing his softening cock from her, he tucked it away and zipped his pants as he watched his cum spill out from inside her.

Meeting her gaze, he said, "I have some work I have to do, when I get done, I'd like it if we could spend some more time together."

Standing, she walked over to her pile of clothes and got herself dressed as she watched him walk out of the room.