Contemplation of Sky City

Story Info
Dreaming about love.
1.2k words
3.5
7.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is just another ordinary day, just the ordinary things to be done; waking up, going to work, coming home, watching TV, going to bed. Only in dreams you can find happiness and something more, this is one of the stories that you will be delighted with...

I wake up and I find myself in a strange room, all white, with a glass sealing through witch you can see the stars, so close and so too far away, the sky moves slowly, like the room is moving.

The bed in which I stand is also white, with white covers and satin pillows with circle shapes... the bed seems to have no feet, is just standing in the air, with no mechanism of support... I can see also a white lamp across the room in the east corner, it has a rectangular shape and is like, the light witch comes from it is something from another world, so translucent, so beautiful... just the light and nothing else...

I feel so dizzy, is like I have awaken from a dream, but it seems is not a dream...someone is entering the room...

So tall and handsome, so dark and beautiful, it seems like he can read my mine, I cannot look away, my eye are captured by his, my mind is dashing away, I feel so good, so loved under his look, and his eyes are looking upon me with such a passion, and again I cannot move, I cannot think, I cannot speak...he moves his hand upon me, and I feel a worm light capturing me, my body is standing with no force of it's own, I seem to be moving closer to him, start following him, through the corridor, also a white corridor with that translucent light, but as I move the light is dashing away, leaving just a scrap of reflection of that light;

The corridor is fading away in a more darker room with a translucent blue light witch seems to be coming from nowhere, and in front of us is a big window, a wall size window, from witch I can see the sky, with the sun in the evening, I was right, the room is moving... we are flying...is a flying building, like reading my mind he whispers " a flying city, your flying city "

I look upon him with dashy eyes, not knowing what he is talking about, like this is not real and I am still sleeping, but as I try to pinch myself to wake up, I feel that pinch and I realize that I'm not seeping, and again, I move away from the wall window, and I follow him in another corridor, a darker one, with no lights, but even so we seem to be seeing everything , is like a maze with open rooms with less furniture and no people, and that translucent light...

"why do you feel so surprised, didn't you wanted this, is this not the fruit of your desires , a place of harmony, a place of rest, a place of love?" he look upon me with that shiny eyes of his, and no word is coming from him, is just as his thoughts are reaching mine, and again I feel so loved, and a peace of mine is coming upon me...

As I look up, I can see that we've entered a room like the one with the window wall, but this one seems to have all the walls made by glass, and the sundown is so beautiful, so warm, so ...I don't know, he approaches me, with those dazzling eyes, and as he looks upon me, I see his desire, his lust growing inside of him, and his hands are starting to unbutton my tunic, is like I didn't known I had that on me, and like I have no will of my own, my eyes are watching his, and his eyes are wondering over my naked body and I see again his lust, and I cannot say nothing and do nothing, my body is answering his soft touch, his warm breath, and his hands are wondering now over my soft body, and I see his big hand as it encircles my left breast, my nipple is so hard, so on fire, I wand his mouth in that place, and again he reads my mind and lowers himself and wraps his mouth over my nipple and starts to suck so hard as it almost hurts but the pain and pleasure mingles together in the most overwhelming feeling I had ever tasted, and his other hand wraps itself around my waist, and in a minute he lifts me up and carries me on a bed like the one I have found myself sleeping in, and as we fly, I feel his hands all aver my body, touching, pinching, liking, tasting, he comes down on me, and start to kiss my most intimate part, I don't want him to stop, I want more, more of that beautiful mouth, and as an order I have placed upon him he starts to kiss my lips, parting them as his tongue wanders around my sweet beauty, tasting and leaping up my elixir , as it starts to flow anticipating my desire, and again he wonders around until he touches my little bead, my soul of lust, and I can't fight that feeling of lust, my breathing grows harder with every minute, and I feel as the time is approaching but I don't want to cum yet, until he is pleasured also.

So I help him lay on my place and I start to place small kisses on his chest, I see as his nipples harden, and I lower my hand over to his hip unveiling his manhood, so big, so hard, so full of desire and his hardness is growing harder and harder, I feel so desired and I can smell his scent, I almost can taste him, and I am , I wrap my tongue around his hardness and I start to massage it at first slow and then faster and faster and I feel him moan, and wanting more, his breath is growing harder, and he starts moaning louder and I feel him almost cum, but I won't let him, not before I can use him for my own pleasure.

I claim on top of it, at first it hurt's a little but then an explosion of passion overwhelms me, so intense pleasure, so deep and fulfilling, I start moving up and down his shaft, and he starts groaning I feel him and nothing but him, a stranger all mine, all in my power for me to have and use as I desire, and my desire comes deep and loud like a river of passion, and strengthens as he starts moving deeper and faster, and as I feel him cum, I feel my own heat , increasing, building up again, and again, as I reach I new kind of pleasure more intense and more demanding of my energy, pure lust, pure desire, pure energy...

I wake up and I find myself in my old room, with my old things around me, like I had never left or even fall asleep

What a shame it was only a dream, but the weekend is close and I just can wait for me to fall asleep again...