Contessa Takes Control

Story Info
Daughter's friend introduces Dad to incest.
1.6k words
4.3
186.8k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something just happened to my family that leaves me dumbstruck and amazed. But I have to tell my story while it's fresh in my mind. It involves myself; Jim Fields, my 18 year old daughter Cindy, and her best friend Contessa.

Contessa. Just her name is a lightning bolt to my crotch. Contessa is an 18 year old exchange student from Peru who began hanging around Cindy this senior year. Long dark hair, deep olive skin, and a voluptuous set of tits and ample ass that make the other girls in the crowd look like her students.

My wife Amy doesn't approve of Cindy hanging around Contessa, pointing out that she drinks and smokes, and dresses like a high class whore. Of course, I have a completely different opinion of things, but my thoughts are driven by my aching prick.

This weekend, my wife was out of town visiting her sister, so Cindy begged me to let Contessa sleep over. I feigned reluctance, but I gave the go ahead knowing I'd be spying on them all weekend.

On Saturday afternoon, the girls came back from the mall and changed into their bathing suits. Cindy's was a modest one piece, although I couldn't help but notice how puffy her nipples were in the suit. Contessa, on the other hand, was wearing a string bikini that barely covered anything. Contessa bounded into the den to show me her suit.

"What do you think, Mr. Fields?" she said breezily.

My jaw dropped open as I took in her heavy, swaying tit meat, the cup material only covering her areolas. A sparkly navel piercing directed my eyes to her pubic mound, where wisps of silky hair peeked out around the puffiest set of camel toe lips I had ever seen, everything transparent through the filmy gauze of her bottoms.

"Uhh-doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?" I managed as I swallowed hard. I didn't dare rise from my desk and let her see the damp pre-cum that was now leaking through my boxers.

"Oh, don't be silly!" she said, and as she wheeled to leave the room I saw both dusky ass cheeks were bare and jiggling in lewd invitation.

As soon as the girls were out to the pool, I got up and crab-walked upstairs, mindful that my aching erection was minutes from exploding.

I went into Cindy's room, and spied Contessa's clothes in a heap on the floor. I reached down and picked up her delicate panties, and swooned as I rubbed her scent all over my face and nostrils.

Reaching under Cindy's bed, I removed her high school yearbook and feverishly flipped the pages until I saw Contessa's swim team photo, a full color view of her standing proudly with hands on hips. Even though the school suit was a one piece, it could barely hold in her tits as they spilled above the plunging neckline. Taking the panties and yearbook, I raced to the bathroom to pull my pud for sweet relief.

Setting the opened yearbook on the toilet tank, I took Contessa's panties and wrapped them around my hot, throbbing cock. I grimaced with lust as I studied the yearbook photo and rapidly stroked my member.

Suddenly, unbelievably, the bathroom door flew open, and there stood Contessa, dripping wet and transparent in her tiny suit.

"Oh my God! Mr. Fields! What the fuck are you doing?! Are those my panties?" she exclaimed with wild eyes.

"Contessa- let me explain." I implored forlornly, but I knew my goose was cooked.

"Explain what? That you're a horny old pervert?" she taunted, but now there was a smug sense of control in her voice.

Reaching down, Contessa closed the yearbook with a slight smile, her gaze never leaving my panty-clad cock.

"Hmm- I don't like that picture, do you? It doesn't show off my assets." Contessa then reached down and gently removed her panties from my dong, giving the head a little squeeze which caused me to whimper like a baby.

Contessa sat on the sink and turned me around to face her. The sight before me was incredible. An 18 year old girl, dripping wet from the pool and smelling faintly of chlorine, suntan lotion, and female sweat.

"Now isn't this better to jack off to?" she whispered as she pouted her lips and pushed her fat tits together with her upper arms.

I reached out to grab her breast and she slapped my hand away.

"No touching!" she snapped. "Now start stroking before I change my mind!"

I groaned feebly and began pumping my hot cock.

Contessa took her big toe and smeared the pre-cum around the head.

"If you get cum on my suit, you're going to replace it." she bossed.

As if I cared. At this point I would have signed over my house to get inside that pussy.

Contessa slowly pulled her bikini straps down so the cup material bunched up on the slopes of her shiny tits. She teased and taunted as she slid the top around, never quite letting me see her nipples. She reached down and untied both sides to her bottom so the strip sat there loosely, then she ran her fingers over it, pushing it deep into her steamy slit.

"Oh, Contessa--here it comes!" I husked like an eager kid as my hot seed exploded all over her tits, belly and pubic region.

"Well!" she lazily smiled through slitted eyes as she took in the mess I made.

"I'll-I'll replace the suit." I muttered weakly.

"O.K.!" she said breezily as she hopped down from the sink."But first I'm going to show Cindy your handiwork!"

Still clutching the sodden material to her front, she scampered out of the bathroom and down the hall, giggling devilishly and calling my daughter's name.

"Cindy! Come up to your room!" she yelled, as an icy finger of fear and panic ran up my spine.

Trying to make myself presentable, I zipped up and tried to beat Cindy to her room. But I was too late. Now, Contessa sat on Cindy's dresser, assuming the same saucy position as she did on the sink, and my heart sank as I realized Cindy sat on the bed across from her.

"Dad! What did you do?" Cindy whirled with tear stained eyes back and forth from Contessa's sopped suit and me trembling in the doorway.

Contessa sat there with a wicked grin, swinging her legs until they caught Cindy around the neck, pulling her to the floor.

"Clean me up!" she hissed, and Cindy choked back her tears and tentatively reached out and mopped Contessa's wet belly with her bottoms. This caused Contessa's pussy to be completely exposed to me for the first time, and I entered the room in a trance to get a better look.

"Use your mouth, Cindy!" Contessa demanded, and she now stuffed her semen covered top in my daughter's quivering mouth.

"Ughh..not in front of my Dad." Cindy winced, but all I saw was Contessa's now naked coffee colored tits, heaving with excitement as she controlled my daughter.

"Eat your Dad's cum, slut. Lick it off of me." Contessa panted as she gripped Cindy's hair.

"Dad--look away." Cindy whispered as she began to lap at my salty load growing sticky on her teen-aged friend.

"Not likely!" gritted Contessa."He's got his cock out again."

It was true. I stood over my daughter, watching her eat out her domineering friend, and I jacked my cock in a fever trance right next to Cindy's face.

"Cindy! Get up on the dresser next to me! Let Daddy see what you've got!" Contessa ordered.

Cindy took a quick wayward glance at my hard-on as she rose, and she shuddered with forbidden excitement as she climbed on the dresser.

Contessa took a pair of scissors and cut open Cindy's one piece from neck to navel, and both Cindy and I moaned as her perky little tits spilled out.

Now Cindy watched through lidded eyes as I stroked and rubbed my cock against the bottom of her suit. A damp patch spread as my preliminary spunk mixed with her wet pussy juice.

"Fuck her, Dad!" coaxed Contessa, as she began to lewdly pull at her own nipples and pinch her hooded clit.

"Cindy--I can't help myself!" I intoned as I reached down and ripped her bottom open.

"Ughh--Daddy! No!" Cindy winced as the spongy head of my cock penetrated her blast oven.

"That's not what you told Tommy!" taunted Contessa as she bent over and tongued Cindy's ear.

Tommy was a punk who I forbade my daughter to see.

Now I find out she's been fucking him?

I began to slam my engorged prick deep in Cindy's belly in anger. Perfume bottles and makeup kits clattered and fell to the floor as I rode Cindy like a two dollar whore.

"Daddy--ugh--too big--no protection--"Cindy wheezed as she sensed I wouldn't last long at this rate.

I gripped her pink little titties and looked back and forth from the porn star worthy Peruvian and my innocent little daughter.

Contessa was wagging her tongue and panting while she fingered herself to orgasm looking at the obscene tableau she created.

"Dad--please-please pull out." Cindy said urgently, but as I considered the request Contessa reached down and milked my balls and stuck a finger up my ass.

"Aughhh!" I bellowed like a lion as I dumped a quart of man spew into my precious daughter's clutching, syrupy cunt.

"Oh, No!" Cindy wailed and squirmed beneath me, trying to dislodge herself from a Daddy impregnation.

I placed one leg on the dresser and drove home deeply, finally resigned to the complete corruption of my wayward daughter.

Contessa was jumping up and down in excitement, clapping her hands in glee at the sin taking place before her.

"Now, Mr. Fields, you may fuck me." Contessa intoned haughtily as she lay down on the bed, spreading her haunches wantonly.

I had to admit, as I climbed off my violated, cum-seeping daughter, this was going to be worth it.