Contest: Alternate Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,591 Followers

His hand slowed its grinding into her soft cunt, allowing her orgasm to subside as she moaned and panted. Bringing his hand to her mouth, he shoved his fingers between her panting lips, dripping with her cream, and Danielle willingly sucked them clean, feeling decadently naughty. Doug's groan told her how much he was enjoying her eagerness, as she had always been reluctant to taste herself. But right now she felt incredibly wanton in the glowing aftermath of her climax.

"My turn," he whispered in her ear, and then he grasped her breasts hard in both hand and used them to leverage his cock up into her with a hard and forceful thrust.

Pleasure skittered away as he began a savage ass fuck, no longer gentle or slow, he rammed her hard and fast, squeezing her massive tits as he ravaged her. Danielle screamed and shuddered, bound in place and unable to move away from his forceful pounding into her body. If he hadn't been so slick with lube, if he hadn't taken the time to loosen her up so thoroughly, he probably would have torn something with the brutality he was showing her tender hole now. Rosy pink breast flesh spilled over his fingers, the little red marks from the crop showing clearly, the bindings around the massive mounds adding to the ache in them as he gripped them hard.

It was a savage fucking lust and punishment, taking her breathe away as tears ran down her cheeks, her head falling back as she let out a scream of erotic agony. The wet sucking of her ass was drowned out by her cries, although she could hear Doug's lusty groans in her ear as he enjoyed her torment, her struggles only spurring him to greater heights as he mauled her breasts in his hands, his rutting cock mercilessly impaling her with its rigid fury.

The worst part was that her core still throbbed from the pleasure that he'd brought her already, and her body's reactions became confused under his brutal assault. Shivers of ecstasy still ran up and down her limbs, despite the burning agony of her tender backside, and the movements of his cock continued to press into her pleasure spots from the inside. Danielle was caught on the fine line between pain and pleasure, small orgasms rocking her even as she screamed with anguish. What Doug was doing was tearing her apart, not just physically but mentally; she'd never walked this knife's edge before and hadn't known its power, its seductive call. He had broken down her barriers with his words, pleasured her body and now he was taking what was rightfully his, and she didn't know if she'd ever be the same again.

Her pussy gushed fluid as she came again, tears falling from her cheeks to her breasts, making them slippery in his hands. The burning tunnel of her rectum squeezed him as she came, increasing the glory and the torment. She began to imagine that she was nothing more than a receptacle for Doug's lust, his massive cock, his seed, and it only aroused her further. Choking on rapture, Danielle cried out for mercy, but she never let the word 'red' pass her lips.

Finally one of Doug's arms came around her stomach, like an iron band, holding her body in place as he thrust upwards forcefully, all the muscles in his body straining as he let out a roar of triumph and filled her bowels with hot cream. The pulsing of his cock in her ass was so forceful it was almost a vibration and her muscles rippled around him as if her body was sucking his seed deep inside of her. Her cries dwindled to moans as he held himself still, her breath becoming labored because of the arm around her stomach. Slowly his hand on her breast gentled to fondling rather than gripping and she could feel herself relaxing, allowing herself to hang by her wrists as she came back to earth.

Soft kisses down the back of her neck made her over sensitized skin shudder and she clenched around Doug's cock as it shrank inside of her, making him moan and thrust again. Danielle whimpered as the endorphin levels in her body started to drop and she could feel the sharp ache of her abused anus more keenly.

Holding her hips, Doug dropped another kiss on her shoulder before easing his cock from her hole. Danielle moaned and sagged in her bonds, her legs and back muscles feeling very sore, although nothing could compare to the throbbing ache of her asshole. She protested as something began to slide back into that savaged receptacle.

"Shhh," Doug said soothingly. "You should barely feel this."

It was true, she barely did. The plug that he had worked so hard to insert into her tight hole initially was now sliding inside quite easily, all the way up until the very end when he had to push it through her poor sphincter with a little shove. Then it settled snugly inside of her and she didn't have the energy to try and dislodge it.

Unbinding her breasts made her moan again as sensation fizzed back into them, not quite painful but not quite pleasurable either. Doug rubbed them for a moment, taking the time to brush over her nipples, before kneeling in front of her and pulled her free of the ankle cuffs before standing and repeating the process with the ones on her wrist. Fortunately he kept a steadying arm around her as he did so, because Danielle barely had the strength to stand and she found herself leaning against his broad chest.

"That was very nice," he said, his deep voice sounding both reverent and appreciative. Danielle looked up at him in surprise, even more shocked when she saw the almost tender expression on his face. "Thank you." And then he kissed her. Softly, sweetly, and oh so seductively. She found herself clinging to him, losing herself in his kiss as if he hadn't just violated her asshole in the most brutal sexual experience she'd ever encountered. Their lips parted and his tongue delved between hers, exploring her mouth as his hands stroked her back and the top curve of her butt.

It completely annihilated any anger or disgust she might have had with him, throwing her completely off guard. Continued brutality she could have dealt with; this loving tenderness had her confused and conflicted - especially since her immediate reaction was to cuddle into the body of the man who had just caused her to scream in genuine agony and then plugged his cum in her for good measure.

Doug swept her up into his arms and carried her to the bed, a gesture that she'd always considered romantic. Of course, he'd done things like that while they were together, but somehow once she'd heard his fantasies she'd forgotten all of that and focused on the depraved things he wanted to do to her. Some of which she no longer considered so depraved, although the anal sex had hurt just as bad as she'd always feared by the end of that. But not bad enough that she'd said her safe word, and there was some pride in that. In fact, she harbored the suspicion that Doug had removed her gag just so that there could be no confusion over whether or not she said her safe word while he was busy pillaging her anal cavity.

His current actions didn't exactly jibe with the monster she'd made him out to be in his head.

Especially now when he lay her down on the bed and got her a glass of water, insisting that she drink all of it so that she wouldn't be dehydrated. And then he put her face down and massaged her lower back and legs, soothing the soreness in her muscles that had resulted from her bound position. She moaned her appreciation as her body relaxed, even the plug in her ass didn't seem as invasive now, although her hole was still very sore.

When the doorbell rang, she tensed again.

"Stay here and don't move," Doug said. He didn't need to add the 'or else,' it was evident from his tone of voice. And right now Danielle had no interest in defying him; the aftercare he'd provided had her feeling good, sleepy.

It wasn't until he was coming down the stairs and there were extra footsteps, lighter than his, and a woman's voice, that she began to tense up again. Not moving suddenly became a major effort, because she wanted so badly to turn around and see who he'd brought into the room with them. Who was getting a prime view of her slightly spread legs, slick bare pussy and plugged rectum?

"Oh Doug... you weren't kidding!" The laugh that bounced around the Dungeon made Danielle twitch and an unreasonable surge of jealousy flared through her. Who was the unseen woman? Doug would have mentioned if he had a new girlfriend... wouldn't he?

"Danielle you can turn over now," Doug said, sounding amused. She did so immediately, rolling onto her back and starting to sit up until her insides throbbed and she remembered the plug. Resting on her elbows, she stared at the woman standing next to him, who was staring back at her with lust and glee. "You remember my cousin Tori?"

Tori that he'd had a threesome with before? Yes, Danielle remembered Tori. Bile rose in the back of her throat.

"The look on her face!" Tori laughed again. "You did tell her that we've never had sex?"

"Yes, but I don't think she believes me."

Confused, Danielle kept her mouth shut. Okay, so he had said that at the beginning of the night, but it was true that she hadn't quite believed him. After all, he'd admitted having had a threesome with her. Multiple threesomes actually. A small smile on his face, Doug walked over and seated himself on the edge of the bed, putting his hand in the middle of her chest and pushing her down flat on her back.

"Poor confused Danielle," Tori mocked, coming to stand beside where Doug was sitting. She snorted. "You're just too willing to think the worst of everyone, looking down your nose at everyone who does things a little differently. Well I'm looking forward to taking you down from your high horse."

"What's going on?" Danielle finally asked, since it didn't look like anyone was going to explain to her. She did her best not to sound belligerent, but that just meant she ended up sounding scared and confused. "I don't understand."

"I'm sure you don't sweetheart," Tori sneered. She was a beautiful woman, about the same age as Doug, with short dark hair cut in a bob. Taking off her coat, she revealed that she was wearing a leather corset which pushed up her generous cleavage - although not nearly as generous as Danielle's - and a short black pleated skirt that also looked like it was made out of leather. It didn't leave very much to the imagination. "Because rather than letting Doug explain anything to you, you ran and then sent him an email. And then still wouldn't listen."

"He already told me all this-" Danielle started to say and then yelped as Tori reached out and slapped her tit. To her shock, Doug didn't say anything, he just sat there, watching.

"I didn't say you could talk," said Tori sharply. "In fact, I don't want to hear a single word from you unless Doug says that you can."

Danielle looked at Doug, but he just smiled at her. The expression on his face didn't make her feel any less apprehensive, he looked more excited than anything else.

Climbing onto the bed, Tori straddled her stomach. "Put your hands above her head. Higher. Stretch yourself out. Mmmm... you've got such great big boobs Danielle... I was always jealous that Doug got to play with these." Doug's cousin squeezed Danielle's massive breasts hard enough that Danielle let out a small moan immediately; despite the fact that her hands were much smaller than Doug's, she seemed a lot rougher. But maybe that was just because Danielle's breasts had already taken a cropping and then a mauling as Doug fucked her ass. "You see Danielle, Doug told you that we had threesomes and you immediately assumed that meant he fucked his cousin. But I don't like to play with boys. I like to play with girls." She gave Danielle an evil grin as she pinched her nipples hard, twisting them, as Danielle mewled and squirmed beneath her. Looking up at Doug, she could see the lust on his face as he watched his cousin play with her tits. "And Doug likes to watch girls get it on. More specifically, he likes to watch a woman being dominated by another woman." Her tone become almost confiding, although she never let up on the nipple twisting, tugging and pinching. It was hard for Danielle to concentrate on what Tori was saying when her nipples were throbbing so hard. Every jagged rasp of pain seemed to shoot straight through her pussy, which was rapidly filling with cream all over again. "Between you and me, I think the little hint of incest gets him off even more," she winked at Doug who just shrugged, "but mostly it's the girl on girl thing, especially the way I like to do it."

Leaning down, Doug whispered in Danielle's ear. "It's true... I've never touched Tori sexually, but I do like to watch. And now I'm going to watch her play with you to her heart's content and then we're both going to fuck you. Don't cum sweetheart, you'll regret it."

This entire time, Tori was plumping Danielle's breasts, obviously in awe of their gigantic size, and thoroughly enjoying torturing Danielle's nipples. "God Doug... these are so big... I bet a woman could fuck them. I think I'm going to try to do just that."

Giving her a lazy smile, Doug leaned back, reaching down to his cock which was slowly rising again and rubbing his hand along the length of it. "This should be interesting."

"Here slut," Tori snapped out in a completely different tone of voice that made Danielle jump. "Hold these oversized melons up and together, they're too big and floppy for me to fuck."

Slowly, Danielle lowered her arms from above her head and pushed her tits together, the same way she would if Doug wanted to fuck them. But she didn't understand how Tori was going to. The other woman tweaked her nipples once more and then lifting her body up, straddling Danielle's massive chest. When her wet pussy came down on top of Danielle's left breast, she realized that Tori wasn't wearing any panties.

"Mmmm... that feels nice... I can feel her nipple rubbing on my clit..." Tori said as she began to rub her pussy all over the top of Danielle's breast. Danielle was both horrified and fascinated. She could feel the rubbery flesh of Tori's pussy teasing her sore nipple, it was almost soothing with its warm slickness, a much more gentle touch than Tori's hands had been. The other woman moaned and rubbed hard, making Danielle work a bit to keep her breast pointed upwards the way that Tori wanted it.

Glancing at Doug, she could see that he was enjoying the show, his hand slowly fisting his cock which had hardened completely as he watched his cousin rub herself on Danielle's tit. After a moment Tori switched breasts, rubbing her pussy juices all over Danielle's other breast, coating it with her juices. The air felt cold on the one that she had abandoned, it was wet with glistening pussy juice. The smell of musky, feminine arousal filled Danielle's nose, mixing with the fear and anxiety in her head.

Tori frightened her a little; she had a good idea of what Doug wanted from her, but she had no idea what torments another woman might come up with. Plus, she seemed to have a grudge against Danielle for the way she'd treated her cousin. Already Tori was pushing beyond the boundaries of anything that Danielle had known, and she truly seemed to be getting off on rubbing her cunt all over Danielle's tits. It was frightening and exciting at the same time, and having Doug watching both made her feel a little safer and added more humiliation to the situation.

Lifting herself off of Danielle's breasts, Tori smiled as she saw her handiwork. "Mmmm, that looks nice doesn't it? God these things are so huge... you're like a cow Danielle. Can you lick your own nipple? I've always wanted to see someone do that and I think these udders are big enough."

"She can," said Doug, his voice deep with lust.

"Lick my pussy juices off your fat tits," Tori commanded. "I want to watch."

Reluctantly Danielle lifted her breasts to her mouth and began licking at the warm cream that Tori had coated them with, further soothing her nipples with her tongue.

"That's it," said Tori, looking fascinated as she reached her hand beneath to skirt, obviously aroused by humiliating and dominating Danielle. "Lick my cunt jizz off of those knockers."

Tori's juices were musky, peachy but slightly bitter, on Danielle's tongue as she did her best to clean off her flesh. Some of it she couldn't get and it coated her chin, making her feel even more embarrassed, as the other two watched her lapping at her breasts.

"Get me some clamps, Doug," Tori said. It sounded halfway between an order and a request, and Danielle was surprised to see that Doug immediately got off the bed, his cock bobbing between his legs as he went to get the clamps. As soon as he was moving, Tori leaned over and whispered viciously in Danielle's ear. "You're going to pay for how much you hurt him you stupid cow."

Danielle wanted to protest, but Tori glared at her, just daring her to talk. Closing her mouth, Danielle clenched her jaw and waited. Had she really hurt Doug that badly? Why hadn't she read anything that he sent to her? Regretting her hasty actions, Danielle couldn't do anything about that right now except try and get through tonight... preferably without Tori doing any real damage to her.

The clamps that Doug brought over were rubber tipped, and - fortunately - not adjustable. Danielle recognized them though, they would be tight and painful, especially after all the abuse that had already been heaped on her breasts, especially by Tori's sadistic fingers. But at least Tori wouldn't be able to tighten them further. She sent Doug a look of pure gratitude, but he just stared back at her blankly. Biting her lip she tried not to feel disappointed that he didn't seem to care whether or not she felt grateful to him, at least he'd made it so that Tori couldn't be too vengeful on her tender body.

With Tori's head turned, she quickly wiped her chin of the pussy juices that had rubbed onto it from her breasts. The taste of Tori was in her mouth, on her lips, and every time she breathed, she sucked in the flavor of the other woman's essence. It made her feel a little nauseous, not because she was so against girl on girl action anymore, but because the other woman was so intent on tormenting and humiliating her. Humiliation wasn't something she'd ever experienced with Doug, but every time Tori opened her mouth Danielle felt herself shrinking, the shame of how she'd treated Doug sweeping through her. It was obvious that he wasn't looking at his cousin with lust; all of his desire was for Danielle, he just liked to see Tori dominating her.

If she hadn't been so frightened of Tori, so afraid of how brutal Tori might get with her, Danielle might have enjoyed having another woman dominate her while Doug watched. In fact, she was pretty sure that if Doug had watched her lesbian encounter earlier this week, she would have been turned on immeasurably.

"Keep holding your breasts up, I want you to present them for the clamps," Tori ordered as she turned back to Danielle, fiery lust apparent on her face.

Danielle shrieked and squirmed beneath her as the first clamp was applied to her right nipple, pinching the tender bud tightly and half-crushing it in its rubber grip. Tears sparked in her eyes as her back arched and she panted, trying to breathe deeply through the pain. To her surprise, Doug sat beside her and began to stroke her hair tenderly, although his eyes were still hot with lust and all of his focus was on the clamp that was about to go on her left nipple. It bit into her tender skin and she shrieked again, her breasts topped with twin peaks of pain, they practically pulsed with it.

"Mmmm so pretty," Tori said, tugging on the clamp and making Danielle squeal again. Tori laughed and then began to undo her own top, unhooking the front of it so that the leather parted and her breasts came spilling out. As she did so Doug reached over and began to play with Danielle's breasts, squeezing and flicking her nipples so that little jolts of pain shot through her. She was both relieved and surprised to see that he was much more interested in the breasts he'd already been playing with than in watching Tori undress.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,591 Followers