Contest Extras Pt. 01

Story Info
A little oral goes a long way... with a spanking.
2.2k words
4.42
40k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

Author's Note: After I published the alternate chapter for Contest, a reader requested that I re-write Chapter 9. Granted, a lot happens in that chapter and, as I was writing Contest for part of the Survivorphile contest and was more interested in quantity than quality at that point (although I did try to make sure that quality didn't suffer) I felt that it was a pretty fair request. Chapter 9's quality def did suffer and so I'd like to make up for that now. I didn't want to delete the chapter and replace it entirely, in case someone really enjoyed it as it was, so I figured I'd make it an extra... and then I realized how LONG it was going to be and I decided to break it down into parts. Here's part 1, enjoy!

******

After both of the oversexed girls returned home, Danielle told a shocked and aghast (not to mention jealous) Violet where she'd been the night before and listened as Violet related her own experiences through the week. Hearing everything the other had been through, they both agreed that they were done. They were exhausted and sore.

"Well both lose," Danielle pointed out. "But I'd rather us both lose than have to do either of the tasks I have left. I mean... seriously. I feel like Jared really fucked us up."

"Right?" Violet agreed. "I'd rather give myself up to Jared for a night, especially if you're going to do it with me." Now that Violet had been dominated a few times, she'd found that she had less of an antipathy towards it than she had before.

The next day, they both received an email from Jared telling them that they had until 11:59pm that night to complete any final tasks and that he expected them both at his house the next morning at 10am sharp to wind up the contest. They texted each other, confirming that both of them would be taking the day to rest rather than doing another task. Violet went over to Danielle's house that afternoon, as extra insurance, and they spent the whole afternoon and evening together, watching chick flicks and just hanging out. When Violet left, she wished Danielle a good night, but she couldn't stop the antsy, restless feeling that had started to consume her.

It wasn't the losing... or giving herself up to Jared to dominate... it was that she'd really started fantasizing about dominating Danielle. She wanted her friend, but in a very specific manner.

Sudden inspiration made her decision.

She sped home, got herself ready, and arrived on Jared's doorstep at 11:50pm that night.

His expression went from surprised, when he opened the door, to appreciative as his eyes traveled up and down her body. She had her hair done in two buns high on the back of her head, her make-up carefully applied to emphasize her Asian heritage, and she was wearing a trench coat that was partially opened to show the very little she was wearing underneath. A black leather corset propped up the small mounds of her breasts rather than covering them, emphasizing her tiny waist, and smooth silk thigh highs ran up her legs, showing off her bare pussy to perfection.

Jared raised his eyebrow as sudden understanding came.

"Come on in," he told her. "We don't have much time if you really mean to do this." His eyes flashed with sudden avarice as she nodded her head and stepped into the house, shedding her coat as she went.

******

The next morning Danielle arrived at Jared's house about fifteen minutes early and was surprised to see that Violet's car was already there. Usually her friend wasn't early for anything. It almost made her a little nervous, except that there was no way Jared would let anyone cheat. That's why they'd chosen him to moderate the contest in the first place after all.

A smiling Jared, white teeth gleaming against his dark skin, opened the door, looking down at the blonde cheerfully.

"Hello, Danielle, come on in." He stepped back so she could pass him. "We have a surprising development that we need to discuss."

"Surprising..." her voice trailed off as Violet walked around the corner into the foray, blushing and completely naked. Oh no...

"Yes, a very surprising development." Jared's voice was the voice of doom behind her, deep and amused, but to her ears, forbidding and ominous. "You see, Violet came here last night a little before midnight and asked me to help her complete a fifth task."

"How could you?! We had a deal!" Danielle shrieked at her so-called friend, her breasts heaving with anger.

"I'm sorry," Violet said, managing to look a little remorseful although she wasn't exactly entirely sincere. "I've wanted you a long time Danielle... I want to dominate you and I just couldn't pass up what might be my only chance. I didn't plan it. I just... when I was driving home last night I realized that I had to grab hold of the chance while I could."

Danielle glared, her fists clenched, but her heart sank as she felt Jared's fingers run down her spine, coming to rest in the small of her back. Unlike Violet, she had integrity, and she would honor the deal.

"Fine," she spat out the word. "What's first?"

Violet's eyes lit up. "First, I think we should go down to Jared's dungeon. And you're wearing far too many clothes."

******

Jared had put on music in the Dungeon. They didn't make Danielle perform a strip tease, but it was hard not to sway with the music as she disrobed. Both of them watched her with anticipation, Jared's huge cock already thick and at the ready, Violet's nipples pebbling with excitement as Danielle's large breasts were exposed.

"God, I've been waiting for this," Violet said, practically running to go and prop herself up on a pile of cushions off to the side. She spread her legs, revealing her dusky, dark pink pussy lips, her hands going to her breasts to squeeze and knead the small mounds. "Come here and eat me out, Danielle. I want your tongue in my pussy. Jared, spank her to make sure she does a good job."

Giving Jared a pleading look, hoping he would intercede, Danielle's hopes were dashed when Jared just shot Violet a look of amusement for her high handedness. She should have known that Jared would find that cute. Dammit. At least Danielle didn't feel such a huge aversion to sex with another woman after her experience with Christine. And Violet kept her pussy neatly shaved.

Sighing, trying to remind herself that she wanted to show Violet what integrity looked like, she went over to her friend and dropped to her knees. She decided to go straight for the gold, since that's what Violet said she wanted. Without any preamble, Danielle slid her tongue up the center of Violet's slit, tasting the musky juices that had already gathered there.

Moaning in appreciation, Violet spread her legs wider, her eyes glittering with pleasure as she watched Danielle's blonde head begin to bob between her legs. It looked so pretty and perfect there, her pink tongue working at Violet's pussy. Jared came up behind Danielle, kneeling down to rest his hand on her rump. Imperiously, even though she knew she was going to pay for it later, Violet nodded at him.

SMACK!

Danielle cried out into Violet's pussy, making her moan with pleasure. Pinching her nipples harder, Violet rocked her pussy against Danielle's lips and tongue as Jared began spanking the blonde in earnest.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The sound of flesh impacting flesh, to the rhythm of the music, was so fucking hot. Violet moaned as she ground her pussy against Danielle's mouth, reaching down to slide her fingers into Danielle's blonde hair, arching her back as Danielle's muffled cries after each slap of Jared's hand vibrated against her pussy lips.

Danielle's ass wagged up and down as Jared's spanks turned her creamy cheeks pink, her licking becoming more frantic as he spanked her, knowing that he wasn't going to stop until Violet had cum. His huge hand covered a large portion of her ass every time it landed and he wasn't being gentle. Every swat stung and then throbbed, she could feel her ass jiggling after every blow, and the surface of her skin was starting burn like it had been lit on fire.

Her moans and cries, the desperation in her licking as her ass got hotter and hotter, finally drove Violet to orgasm. Rubbing her pussy over Danielle's face, Violet cried out, writhing as she finally came on her friend, forcing Danielle to lick her through her orgasm.

Jared's dark eyes glowed as he enjoyed the sight of Violet cumming, forcing the blonde's face into her pussy while she did so. Danielle's pink ass was tilted up towards him, so that he could admire her burnished cheeks, the winking star between them, and her pussy... which was shiny with her arousal.

"My turn," he said, reaching down to grab a fist full of Danielle's hair, easily pulling her up towards him.

Satisfied, Violet lay back on the cushions, panting and watching as Jared pulled Danielle up to her knees. Her lips were shiny with Violet's juices and she had a slightly dazed expression on her face. With Danielle's body turned towards Jared, Violet was able to admire the job he'd done on the blonde's ass. Smiling, Violet started to caress her own breasts, pinching her nipples and teasing her sensitive body in the aftermath of her climax while she enjoyed watching Jared pull Danielle's blonde head onto his big, black cock.

"Suck me," he ordered, his deep voice making both girls shiver at the absolute authority he exuded.

Opening her mouth automatically, the salty taste of Jared's pre-cum and the musky, meaty taste of his cock mixed with the sweetly tart taste of Violet's pussy. Danielle groaned as her jaw was forced wide by the thick girth of Jared's dick, her tongue rubbing the underside of his cock. With the tight grip he had on her hair, he easily controlled her movements, forcing her head further down on his cock. Her hands came up to press against his thighs as she made a gurgling noise, choking on the thick length.

Easing off for just a moment, he let her take a breath before he pressed forward again. "Relax your throat and swallow," he said, not unkindly, as he took a firm stroke into her mouth.

Danielle whimpered as the fat head of his cock popped into her throat, trying not to panic as the rest of him followed. Her head tilted to make it easier, her throat muscles working and massaging the end of his cock while he groaned, his fingers tightening in her hair. As he pulled out again, she relaxed, taking in deep breaths through her nose while she could, already knowing that he was going to fuck her throat again.

Suddenly, Violet pressed up against Danielle, her small breasts rubbing against Danielle's back, her hands coming around to cup Danielle's huge tits.

"I almost can't believe these are real," Violet said with a laugh, her fingers closing around Danielle's nipples and pinching hard.

As Danielle cried out from the sudden pain, Jared pushed his cock in deep again, and he began to thrust his hips, fucking her mouth and forcing his cock all the way down her throat with every stroke. Violet's cruel fingers pulled and twisted Danielle's sensitive nipples, making the tender buds throb and pulse. With Jared fucking her face so aggressively, Danielle couldn't move her hands from his thighs to try and stop Violet's assault on her breasts; she was trapped between the two of them. She could feel Violet's mound rubbing against her sore ass, as if the other girl was trying to get herself off that way - or maybe, as if Violet couldn't help but rub herself against Danielle because she was so aroused by what was happening.

Violet wasn't the only one who was getting more turned on. Despite the spanking, despite the burn in her throat as Jared used her mouth for his pleasure, despite Violet's cruel, pinching fingers, Danielle's pussy was becoming dripping wet. If she could have, she would have rubbed her thighs together, trying to get off, but she was too preoccupied with trying to breathe and with the exquisitely painful combination of Violet torturing her nipples while simultaneously rubbing against her sore ass.

"FUCK," Jared shouted, shuddering as he shoved his cock down Danielle's throat, pressing her head against his groin.

There was nothing she could do, her cries vibrating against his cock, totally muffled by his thick length, her hands pressed against his thighs, as she felt him swell inside of her throat. Warm fluid gushed and her throat muscles flexed as she swallowed the jets of cum, filling her belly with heat. She screamed as Violet crushed her nipples, tears sparking in her eyes, making Jared groan and pulse as more cum spurted, leaving her gasping and choking as he finally pulled out.

Her lungs burned, her throat, her ass burned, her nipples burned... and her pussy burned with the aching need to cum.

"Well this was a good way to start," Violet said with lascivious cheerfulness. "Now let's tie her up."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers