Contest Extras Pt. 03

Story Info
Violet and Jared finish up their night with Danielle.
2.2k words
4.52
40.7k
15

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers

Once Jared had cum in Violet's pussy and the two of them realized that Danielle was awake again, their focus shifted back to her immediately. After she'd passed out while they'd been fucking her ass and pussy simultaneously, Jared had tied her down on a fairly comfortable horse bench and thoughtfully provided her with a glass of water and straw. Danielle had enjoyed her short respite, and the water.

Now, Violet was back in her element, dominating Danielle while Jared watched. Her pussy was throbbing from the thorough fucking he'd given her, while his cock was still wet with Danielle's juices. It had turned Violet on immeasurably to have him switching pussies like that. Even though she'd cum while she was fucking Danielle's ass, the strap-on's built in dildo ensuring that, being fucked by a real cock was still way more satisfying. With his cum dripping down her leg, she picked out a nice looking crop from his collection of implements.

"What are you doing now?" Danielle asked, her voice filled with worry, from her place on the bench. It was conveniently situated so that Danielle couldn't see what Violet was doing. Violet had no doubt that Jared had it set up that way on purpose; he was definitely a sadist and would enjoy giving a sub a good mind fuck.

"Finding a new toy to play with," Violet said, walking back so that she was standing directly behind Danielle. She brought the crop down hard on Danielle's ass.

Since the spanking Danielle had received, her ass had returned to its normal, pale color, and the small, red print of the crop's leather end stood out against all that pale skin.

"Ow! Fuck!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

A few more swats against Danielle's vulnerable backside and the blonde was already whining that it hurt. Violet rolled her eyes, of course it hurt, that was the point. And she could see how wet Danielle still was, and that she was getting even wetter as she was cropped.

"Please Violet, isn't there something else you'd rather do to me?" Danielle's voice turned sultry, as if she was trying to convince Violet that Danielle wanted to seduce her. Violet snorted.

"Jared, come here and shut this bitch up. She can clean my pussy juices off your cock so that I don't have to listen to her whine."

Gasping in outrage, Danielle still opened her mouth obediently as Jared fed her his soft cock. He hummed in pleasure as Danielle began to suckle on it. It was going to be a while before he was ready to cum again, but it sure as hell felt nice to have her mouth sucking on him, her tongue laving over the sensitive tissue. Especially when she let out a small cry as Violet landed the crop again - the vibrations felt fantastic and the view he got of Violet peppering Danielle's heart-shaped ass with the end of the crop was straight out of one of his fantasies.

The stinging swats flared and burst, making Danielle squirm in her bonds, but there wasn't anywhere to go. She hated that she could feel her pussy getting even wetter at the abuse, knowing that Violet could see it, but it wasn't like she could turn off her body's responses. About the only thing she could do was suck Jared's dick, which was very slowly growing harder in her mouth as he gently thrust, his fingers trailing through her hair.

Danielle shrieked as the crop came down on the sensitive, aroused flesh of her pussy, her insides clenching in excitement. It smacked down again, against her clit, and she felt an insane burst of pleasure ripple through her. She was actually disappointed when the next blow stung the center of her ass cheek with a wet THWAP rather than back on her pussy.

There was just something about being caught up in this giant sexual fantasy, where Violet and Jared were using her to pleasure themselves, that had her so turned on, it almost didn't matter what they would do to her, her body interpreted it as exciting.

Peppering Danielle's upper back and buttocks with the crop, Violet would occasionally aim another swat between Danielle's legs, keeping the blonde on edge and needy. Her pussy stung every time, but it didn't matter, it always made her squirm with arousal. She sucked Jared's dick harder, until he was thick and hard in her mouth and her jaw was aching, but since it was the only way she could move, she didn't care. He was thrusting in and out of her lips, his fingers on the top of her head, just enjoying the slick glide in and out of her mouth, the way her throat muscles massaged the head of his cock and her tongue dancing along the underside. Having already cum twice, he was in no hurry to do so again and could just take his time and appreciate how damn good it felt.

Violet's arm was tiring though, and she eventually dropped the crop, looking at Jared for guidance on what to do next. The big man grinned, still pumping his cock back and forth between Danielle's lips. "Let's lift her back up onto the hook. I wanna play with her tits."

That sounded good to Danielle, until she was back up on the hook, stretched out and immobile, and she realized that "play" meant "whip" to Jared. But even then, she couldn't curse him, because as the leather strands of his flogger snapped against her sensitive breasts, making her nipples swell, Violet was crawling between Danielle's legs and pressing her mouth to Danielle's throbbing pussy. The pain and pleasure was an exquisite mix of sensation that sent Danielle reeling. She cried out, thrusting her hips at Violet, which arched her back and offered up her breasts for Jared's flogger.

The snap of leather against her flesh stung and burned, but it felt so good too... like the caress of a rough lover. The sight of Danielle moaning and squirming, Violet between her legs, as little red welts began to raise on her breasts, was definitely inspiring to Jared. He wielded the flogger skillfully, snapping the ends against the tops, sides, and sensitive bottom of her huge tits, covering the creamy flesh with marks that would take at least a day or two to fade. Her nipples stood out, huge and swollen, as if begging for more punishment, even though she screamed every time the strands of leather snapped against them. Every scream sent a pulsing through Jared's cock and had Violet sliding her hand down between her thighs to play with her own pussy while Danielle's juices flooded her mouth.

Once the creamy flesh of Danielle's tits were a bright red, with some raised welts across the sensitive flesh, her nipples so dark they were almost purple from the abuse, Jared put the flogger down and lubed up his cock while he watched Violet eagerly eating Danielle out. The blonde writhed with unabated pleasure now that the flogging had stopped, her mouth open as she panted for breath. Between her legs, Violet was squirming on her own hand, obviously playing with herself while she licked and sucked on Danielle's cunt.

Moving to stand behind Danielle, Jared lined his cock up with her asshole. The tiny hole was already sore from Violet's earlier fucking, but fortunately it was still stretched out too. Danielle groaned, the orgasm that had been so close subsiding as she suddenly had to deal with her asshole being stretched. Jared's cock was a little bigger than the strap on Violet had used, forcing her tight chute even wider, and her sensitive inner tissues burned. As if sensing that Danielle had gotten distracted, Violet suddenly sucked Danielle's clit into her mouth, making the blonde cry out and arch, pushing her ass further onto Jared's cock as the two sensations ripped through her.

Her ass was so full and her pussy was so empty, and it felt good and it hurt and she needed to cum but she didn't know if she could... Danielle screamed as Jared's hands closed on her beaten breasts, the reddened flesh spilling out between his fingers, and he began to thrust up into her ass, riding the tight hole roughly. Tears spilled down her cheeks as the pain mingled with the pleasure, her frustration growing along with her need to cum and the elusive orgasm that seemed to keep slipping through her fingers.

"Please," she begged as Jared's hands dug into her soft flesh, her breasts aflame from being beaten and now manhandled. She didn't know if she was begging to him to stop or to fuck her ass harder, to send her soaring to the peak of her climax. "Please!"

She screamed with frustration as Jared pulled his cock out, leaving her shaking with need, her body clenching and aching.

"Violet, go get on the bed." Jared's voice was full of authority and Danielle almost screamed again as Violet let her task unfinished. It actually felt like Danielle's clit had swollen to three times its usual size, she needed to cum so badly.

"Please, please, please," Danielle whimpered, repeating the word over and over again as Jared swiftly got her down from the hook. This time she knew exactly what she was begging for - she desperately needed to cum and she didn't care what he did to her body to make that happen.

Chuckling - which would be infuriating if she wasn't so overwhelmed by her arousal - Jared picked her up over his shoulder, carrying her to the bed and depositing her in the classic 69 position with Violet. Violet spread her legs immediately, one hand reaching down to push Danielle's face into her cunt while she went right back to licking Danielle's pussy.

Obedient, Danielle starting licking, moaning with relief as Jared's cock slid back into her ass. It was still sore from the rough treatment, but she needed to be filled. Violet's tongue laved against her pussy, teasing her clit, and making Danielle clench around Jared's shaft as he started to pump her hard from behind again. Her big tits rubbed against Violet's lower body, her ass cheeks starting to burn as Jared began a punishing rhythm that smacked his hard body against her already sore cheeks over and over again. His cock felt even bigger in this position, delving into her bowels and filling her up so completely that it didn't even matter her pussy was empty.

Beneath her, Violet was writhing, highly excited by everything they'd done to Danielle and even more excited by watching Jared's big, black cock spearing Danielle's tiny pink hole so up close and personally.

When Danielle finally started to cum, her screams of ecstasy into Violet's pussy were muffled even further as Violet used both of her hands to push Danielle's face against her cunt. She rubbed her pussy all over Danielle's open mouth, all the while sucking on Danielle's clit. Both girls were writhing in orgasmic ecstasy while Jared fucked away at Danielle's ass, waiting until they were wrung out from the waves of pleasure before he finally gave in to his own growing need.

Danielle's ass massaged him, gripping him tightly as she came, until she was finally sobbing into Violet's pussy with the overwhelming sensations. She squirmed on his cock, trying to get away from the pleasure that had become so intense it hurt, and that was when Jared finally gripped her hips tightly, holding her firmly in place while he pounded her ass viciously. The tight grip of her sphincter spasmed around him, the lube helping him force his cock back and forth in her grasping hole, the sounds of females driven beyond the point of satisfaction filling his ears as he finally groaned and shoved in, hard and deep, feeling her body convulse around him as he filled her bowels with his cum.

The whole room smelled of sex. Tucking in the soft female bodies on either side of him, Jared smiled happily as Violet nuzzled into his shoulder. Danielle was limp, already asleep, practically passing out the moment he'd pulled his cock from her tender ass.

It had been a good night.

******

The next morning, Danielle left after breakfast, still too worn out to even be curious when Violet said she was going to stay. She was sore all over, but satisfied too. Starting her car, a smile touched her lips... yeah, she'd done some things in the past week that she'd never thought she'd do, but she didn't regret it for a moment. The contest had been to prove who was more sexually adventurous - her or Violet. Personally, she felt like they were both winners.

In the house Jared slipped an arm around Violet.

Looking up at him, she asked, "Why did you let me do it?"

"Other than the fact that you're mine for a week now?" he grinned at her, "And that you looked damn good when you came over last night?"

"But you would have had me anyway, for a night," she said, insisting on a real answer. "Why'd you agree to lie about me doing the task?"

"Because," he said, lowering his face to her upturned one for a kiss, "I got one fantastic night with both of you, I to watch you and Danielle together, and now I get you to myself for a week. Why wouldn't I have said yes? The offer was irresistible."

The sadistic light in his eyes made Violet shiver in excitement. She didn't think he was going to make this week easy on her, and she was looking forward to it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers