Contestants

Story Info
A wife enters a blowjob contest with unexpected results.
2.4k words
3.76
84k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we headed downtown, I commented, "I checked around. I couldn't find anything out on this Consenting place. Are you sure you have the name right?"

Brian grinned and said, "It's a very private place. I got the name from someone who knows someone. I can get us into the back room. It's supposed to be completely debauched."

My husband had managed to talk me into going to the club with a wild reputation, although it didn't take all that much to convince me. I had my own wild side and he'd seen me do more than a few crazy things in the eighteen years we'd been married. He'd told me about this place simply called Consenting and said it drew a wicked crowd. "My kind of people," I replied.

To know us as a couple, you wouldn't think of as a being other than as suburban parents with two teenagers, dogs and a thirty year mortgage. That's why it's so much fun to break out of that mold every now and then, to make us feel alive and sexual. Even in our early forties, we like to explore the unusual.

We drove to a quiet part of the downtown area and parked on a dark side street. My heels clicked on the uneven crumbling concrete sidewalks. A man stood in front of a single battered black door, positioned inconspicuously in a red brick windowless façade. Brian presented him with a slip of paper and a twenty dollar bill. We descended a flight of metal stairs, lit with different colored bulbs.

We entered an old run down tavern that looked as if it hadn't been remodeled since the fifties. There was an old fashioned padded bar with vinyl cover stools upon which a dozen or so men sat conversing and getting drunk. A jukebox in the corner played tinny sounds of hits from a decade ago.

"I think you just tossed away twenty bucks, my friend."

Brian continued toward a heavily padded door toward the back of the establishment. A large man in a vest sat on stool with arms folded and biceps budging. This time Brian handed him four twenties. We entered through that door.

This room couldn't have been more different from the dated front lounge. A white translucent Plexiglas bar lined the length of an entire wall. Colored lights illuminated the panels and rows of multicolored liquor bottles lined the back wall from floor to ceiling as upbeat modern jazz reverberated over the speaker system. A gang of four bartenders busily kept the crowd of men and women well oiled. Most of the women were in their early twenties, a mix of college girls and young urban professionals. The males in the crowd were even more diverse. Most were straight, but some were obviously gay and there were even a few crossdressers milling around.

"I had no idea there was a place where so many different walks of life could mingle," I observed.

"Every now and then, a place comes along where people can just coexist and enjoy themselves. Consenting is all about that," Brain said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar to buy us drinks. "That's why they have to keep it a secret. The authorities would shut this place down in a second, if they knew what was going on inside these walls.

I scanned the room and observed at least a half dozen women in nothing but their bras and panties. They weren't drawing any special attention.

"You can close your mouth now," Brian said after playfully tapping me on the butt. "This place is way off the grid. People come here from all over the country and they like to cut loose."

"I'm not stripping down to my undies."

"I've seen you win a couple wet T-shirt contests, back in the day. You need a few drinks to lighten up."

We managed to secure a couple of specialty microbrews and milled about observing the crowd. By my second drink, I was feeling more comfortable, despite us being some of the old timers in the room.

Over the house PA system came the announcement, "Welcome to contest night at Consenting. For you titillation we are proud to present fresh from the Isles of Spain, the Mamading Games!"

The crowd cheered loudly. Brian explained, "In Spanish, mamading roughly means blow job."

On a stage to the right of the main bar, a half dozen men walked out in tight Speedo style shorts and nothing else. They were all very well put together physically and the trunks bulged from their erections. Hoots went up as each exposed their impressive unit.

The PA system boomed, "And now our contestants. From Los Angles, Holly Would, from New York City, Angie Morehead and from Chicago, Shelia Sears."

The girls that came onto the stage, I can only describe as being hot little tarts. All three were very blond, highly developed and nearly naked. Each wore tiny skirts that exposed their magnificent legs. Each curtsied to thunderous applause as they licked their lips in an exaggerated manner to indicate prowess in cock sucking.

The contest began with Holly on her knees in front of the first man, with her mouth ready to swallow his hard-on. The announcer declared, "Five sucks for each round. The first slut to get two men to cum is our winner."

A bell sounded and Holly began her oral engagement. The crowd counted from one to five and the bell rang again. Holly moved to the next male in line as Angie took position in front of the first man. None of the girls were allowed to use their hands, only oral stimulation. The men, of course, helped out by gyrating their hips and working their cocks deeper into the mouth of each willing contestant. Once again the crowd counted to five. The rounds continued with all three contestants moving down the line and then recycled back to the first male again.

There was an active betting pool going on at one end of the bar. As near as I was able to tell, Angie was the heavy favorite. I personally held out hope for Holly, since I liked the name and her ass was cuter. However, it was Shelia that drew first cum. Her male rolled his eyes back and gyrated his hips. She stood and gurgled it in her mouth as we all roared in delight.

Most of the males on stage looked ready to pop their cocks now, as the spent soldier left the platform. Two rounds later and Angie was back in the contest. She flipped her chestnut brown hair back over her shoulder and spewed cum back over the penis of her conquest.

Holly worked on deepening her strokes as she seemed to take every centimeter down her throat, as her long platinum wig touched the floor. She had several fans that called out encouragement, myself included. Her male appeared to be on the verge of blowing his load, but seconds before he did, Angie from New York took a mouthful of sperm and the contest.

Her award was a second rate bottle of tequila, but from the way the crowd cheered her victory, it could have been a gold plated trophy.

A new group of males entered the stage and prepared to present their sizable packages. The announcer stated that this was an open contest to any of us ladies on the floor tonight. A spot light scanned the crowd and stopped on different excited girls.

"You're twice as good at sucking cock as any of those bimbos in the first contest," Brian whispered into my ear.

"Are you trying to get me to join this contest?"

He looked around the room as a nubile redhead was coaxed into volunteering, peeled off her top to show the crowd her powder blue bra. "No, Vera. I'm just saying I wouldn't object, if you wanted to show these youngsters how it's done."

"I need to be drunker to get into this," I replied with a wink. I grabbed his fresh bottle of lager and downed most of it in one gulp.

I looked over the males on the stage, they were all absolute studs and I felt myself getting horny thinking about sucking their cocks in front of my husband and this entire fucking crowd. A spotlight poured over the crowd and a dozen girls pulled away as the audience shouted their encouragement. When the spotlight flashed on me, I raised my hand and shouted, "I'll do it."

I was dressed more casually that the other women. I had on a T-shirt and jeans. My top came off. The crowd cheered when they saw I wasn't wearing a mom bra, but something black and sheer that held my prize winning boobs. I upped the ante when I also pulled off my denims and hopped on the stage in nothing but my underwear. My panties were also sheer and the crowd soon knew I was a shaver and what was tattooed on my ass.

"Use of hands is an immediate disqualification. The winner is the first to get two mouth loads of cum. Good sucking, ladies," said the Master of Ceremonies, a guy in a tuxedo tee-shirt and tight black spandex shorts.

The other two ladies looked at me with suspicion. They both looked like products of professional makeup artists. The redhead called herself Maggie and the requisite blond named Heather, had huge tits and a tiny waist. I hated her immediately and thought, you're going down, bitch.

I gave the inaugural BJ to a bodybuilder type who was pulling his shorts down past his nutsack. Ordinarily, the first head giver was at a disadvantage, but I had something the other two didn't; over twenty years' experience giving head at least three times a week to Brian. He came every one of those times. I'd never failed to get the ejaculation, and I wasn't about to lose to those two barely proficient airheads.

The next cocksucker took her position and getting her head right down to business said to me, "You're too old to be giving head. Were chicks even blowing guys back in your day?"

I replied, "No, you catty bitch, this is my first time. I'm a virgin." I should have kept my mouth shut, but other that staring daggers at me, there was not much else she could do.

The bell rang and we each sucked in dick to the count of five. Advancing to the next prick, I again waited for the bell.

As I waited to gulp down the next cock, Heather, the little blond bitch, who seemed way too young to have a boob job, but clearly did, said the man I was about to blow, "It must be a real turn on getting head from someone old enough to be your mother." The redhead bitch laughed. I showed each of them my middle figure.

The bell rang and I heard the crowd begin their count, "One - Two - Three - Four." The count was disrupted when my penis carrier yelled out, "Oh, fuck!"

I felt a load of his cream shooting into my mouth. The crowd erupted in laughter as he erupted down my throat. The MC announced, "We have a premature ejaculator. It's OK, dude, it happens to everyone. Well, not me, but anyone in this crowd?"

Most of the audience shouted negative. To complete his humiliation, I stood and spit out the spunk back onto his chest. There were cheers from the assembly below us. Unintentionally, I'd gotten the crowd on my side. Before no one except Brian had cheered me on, I now had numerous vocal fans. I'd drawn first spunk and was confident, I could get one more of these studs off.

We rotated to the next cock and did five more runs of sucking. A full round went by and the horde in the bar was still going wild. And then both of the other girls stood and peeled off their short skirts and joined me in nothing but our undies. Redheaded Maggie, teased the audience further by pulling down the rear of her panties and giving everyone a view of the tattoos on her ass.

"Your mother would be so proud of you," I said to add some shame to her blatant attempt to win over the throng below.

She replied "She's here watching me. I'll ask her later. At least she's not up here sucking off guys half her age."

I quickly scanned the group watching us and could have sworn I spotted an older redhead waving, but it might have been a coincidence.

When the bell sounded again, all of us sucked as hard as possible with the schlong before us. I heard the man to my right begin to moan and saw Maggie begin to intake the goo inside her mouth. I saw Heather also score semen.

We all faced the barroom patrons and I waited for my two competitors to present the evidence that they'd drawn cream.

Almost as if they'd pre-planned it, both of the two immature cunts spit their mouthfuls of sperm onto my natural breasts. I lost it and shouted, "It's on, you cheap whores."

I grabbed the front of Heather's bra and tore it off, exposing her fake tits for all to see. Before I knew it, Maggie had ripped my panties to shreds and the three of us began a wrestling match on the floor.

You'd have thought someone would have pulled us apart immediately, but almost everyone in the room shouted encouragement for our cat fight. By the time we were stopped, all of us were naked, bruised and disqualified. Two men held each of us back as we kicked at each other and hurled insults.

As punishment, we were each banned from the club for four weeks and told to leave immediately. I was further humiliated when I discover someone had stolen my T-shirt, and Brian, being a male jerk and thinking my predicament was cute, made me beg for his shirt.

The drive home started in silence as I calmed myself. Finally, Brian broke the ice by saying, "I was sure you were going to win, Babe."

I looked outside the car as we drove along the freeway. There wasn't anyone in a large truck nearby. "I still can. The rules said the first to get a second cock to cum wins." I unzipped his trousers and pulled his still hard prick out and then inserted it into my mouth. It took more than five pulls, but he soon shot into my eager mouth. I sat up and showed him his spunk, before drinking it down.

"Too bad, we'll have to wait a month to go back to Consenting," I said as we drove home.

~ The End ~