Continental Sauna

Story Info
Experiences of an Italian sauna and the unusual dress code.
1.6k words
3.85
28.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wesleyfonda
wesleyfonda
15 Followers

I'd like to tell you about a time when my then partner and I took a trip to Lake Garda. It was around 10 years ago and was my first trip to Italy. We stayed in the town of Riva del Garda; a beautiful part of the world on the bank of Lake Garda that I could not recommend more highly.

The hotel that we stayed in was a short walk out of town and had a spa attached. I enjoy a nice swim and sauna and often treat myself to a massage or two when I'm on holiday.

After we'd unpacked, I was reading through the hotel literature in our room and noticed the following under the section about the spa:

"Nudity - It is possible to access the sauna and Turkish bath naked, but it is not compulsory. In any case, patrons must take a bath towel (provided by the staff) to sit on. In all other spa areas, a swimming costume or bathrobe is required."

Being British, public nudity is not something that we typically experience as very few of our pools or beaches permit it and since the hotel was frequented predominantly by other Brits, I didn't anticipate it being an issue and thought no more about it.

The next day after breakfast, my partner and I decided that we'd spend a leisurely morning in the spa. After returning to our room, we dressed in our swimming costumes and made our way back downstairs. After a few laps of the pool, and a short time in the hot tub, I suggested we try out the sauna which was accessed via a short corridor. Once inside the new area, there was a steam room and sauna on the left hand side with hooks to hang clothes between the two doors, and a couple of open showers on the right hand side.

The steam room was tiled in white and had low lighting which helped us to relax. It would have seated around 6 people at most I would guess. The sauna had a typical Scandinavian feel; decked out in pine with a low bench and a high bench which would accommodate around 6 people sitting or 2 or 3 laying down. On that first day, I think we saw one or two other people while we were in there and it was no different to the spas that I've used in the UK. I usually wear swimming shorts which reach about half the length of my thigh and have a drawstring around the waist. I vividly remember sitting in the steam room that day and noticing my stomach hanging slightly over the top of the waistband; a mini muffin top as I was carrying a few extra pounds at the time. I didn't feel fat as such but knew I'd feel better if I lost a little weight.

On the second day, my partner decided she wanted to go into town to do some shopping and I decided to stay behind and relax in the spa. Just like the day before, I dressed in my swimming shorts in our room and headed downstairs. Feeling lazy, I decided that I'd skip the swim and headed straight for the sauna. As I exited the short corridor and began to hang my robe up on the hooks, I realised that someone was taking a shower. As I heard the water stop running, I figured I'd wait until they were finished and use the shower myself. It was at this point that a naked woman grabbed her towel from the hook next to mine and headed into the sauna. Having forgotten all about the notes I'd read in the literature, I was a little surprised. Although I'm not easily shaken, I stepped into the shower and realised that I'd forgotten to remove my flip flops (not a problem as they were waterproof but I had meant to take them off before showering). As I stood under the water, I considered what I would do next. I could go into the steam room, or I could go into the sauna.

Having showered for a couple of minutes, I had made my decision and headed into the sauna. As I entered, I saw that the woman was laying down on the top bench on her towel with her nearest leg to me bent up at the knee. From what I'd briefly seen of her earlier, I'd say she was around 5ft 5in tall, in her early 40's with shoulder length brown hair and although slim, had ample curves. I briefly took in the current view before sitting down on my towel on the lower bench. I have to admit that my heart was racing at the situation; me, though still in my swimming shorts, alone in a sauna, with a beautiful, naked woman.

As I began to relax and enjoy the heat on my skin, I closed my eyes and imagined the possibilities. Would we talk? Could we flirt? Would one thing lead to another?

Some minutes later, my sauna companion got up and made her way outside and into the shower area. I hoped that I had behaved appropriately and that I hadn't made her feel uncomfortable. As I looked through the glass door, I saw her hang up her towel and head into the showers. With her back to me, I took in the view of her gorgeous figure as water cascaded over her curves and down her legs. I wondered whether she might be aware that I was watching but I couldn't be sure. Just then, she turned around and I shyly looked away, like a naughty schoolboy in fear of getting caught. I briefly looked back to see that she had closed her eyes as she stood under the waterfall. I took my chance and drank in the vision of her pert, round breasts being drenched by the water. I couldn't help but watch as she stood there, naked and wet. Her pussy was shaved or waxed which I must admit is my preference.

As she turned her back to me once more and turned off the shower, I figured that she would get ready and leave. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her dry off with her towel before heading back to the sauna to join me once more. She climbed up to the top bunk and not a single word was spoken.

Later that evening, I discussed what had happened with my partner and explained how I felt I'd like to try going naked myself. She thought I was mad but was understanding and supportive.

The next day, my mind was made up. I returned to the spa area and noticing that nobody else was there, placed my robe and towel on the hooks and this time removed my swim shorts. As I stepped into the shower, I felt my heart rate raise. I was naked, and exposed, to anyone who might walk in at that moment. The feeling was a mixture of fear, excitement and arousal. I spent a long time in the shower and heard someone behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw it was one of the ladies who ran the spa who had come in to refresh the towels. My brain told me I should be embarrassed or ashamed but her demeanour told me she'd seen this all before and she didn't bat an eyelid.

After she had left, I turned off the shower, stepped out and dried myself down before entering the sauna. I placed my towel on the lower bench and sat on one end allowing me the option to protect my modesty with the other end should I choose to. Closing my eyes, I sat, naked, in the sauna as I felt the heat all over my skin. The feeling of being uninhibited by any form of clothing was bordering on magical. In that moment, I was just me.

I'd entered an almost dreamlike state when I awoke to the sound of the door opening. It was her; the woman from the day before, joining me once again in the nude. Because I'd just woken up with a start, my natural reaction was to cover myself with the other end of the towel. After she had climbed up to the top bench and laid down on her towel, I realised that there was absolutely no need for me not to be naked with her and proceeded to uncover myself. I also felt that, having had the pleasure of seeing her beautiful body the day before, it seemed only fair that I give her the opportunity to view mine.

As I closed my eyes again, I could hear the sound of her breathing and the faint aroma of her perfume mixed with perspiration. My mind began to wander as I imagined turning my head and brushing her arm with my cheek. I imagined her reacting and stroking my face with her fingers and pulling me towards her. I raised up and knelt on the lower bench and began kissing her lips. She responded by dragging her tongue across my mouth before darting it between my lips. Overcome with passion, my hands began to explore her body, finding her round breasts and erect nipples. As we continued kissing, I let my right hand travel across her flat stomach towards her sex. Her legs spread naturally to allow me access to her pussy. I parted her lips with my index and ringer fingers and slid my middle finger between them. I heard her moan into my mouth as I found her wet and aroused. Having wet my finger with her juices, I moved my middle finger up and rubbed her clit.

"It looks like someone is excited" said a voice from behind me...

(To be continued)

wesleyfonda
wesleyfonda
15 Followers