Continuing Outside The Lines

Story Info
Two couples get together again for sexual exploration.
3.7k words
4.29
94.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Lisa and I had experienced our first swinging experience. The fact that it had happened with our best friends made the experience even more an exciting experience. In fact, we had the best sex of our lives this past week.

Since Sara and Mike had left last Saturday, Lisa has been constantly horny. While our sex life was pretty good before, we have fucked at least three times a day since, including 6 times Tuesday (once before I left for work, twice when I came home for luch and four times when I got home). Lisa had met me every evening at the door when I got home from the office either naked or wearing some very revealing lingerie. Every time we have swam in our pool has ended with us having sex. Every shower had become a fucking session.

The sex itself has been like nothing either of us could have dreamed of. We have done everything. We have purchased a strap-on dildo and Lisa has truly enjoyed, and so have I, fucking me in the ass. It seems that since I am willing to have my ass fucked, she is more willing to have her ass fucked, and we have fucked each other's ass every day this past week. Also, Lisa has shaved all of my body hair, including my pubic hair to match her completely shaved pussy and body. The feeling of not having any hair has increased the pleasure of being touched all over my body to an extent I had never thought possible.

Adding to the sexual energy going through the two of us was the fact we were going over to Sara and Mike on Saturday evening. We both got ready to go to their house with the idea of not wearing clothes that would be difficult to get off quickly. I chose a collered pullover shirt and khaki shorts to wear, but made sure I was not wearing underwear. Lisa chose a very short spaghetti strap summer dress, also with no underwear on.

The story of the night begins in the car heading over to Sara and Mike's house. They live in a section of town that could be considered old money. While we live a very comfortable lifestyle in one of the most expensive parts of town, Mike's family has had generations of wealth. He inherited the family estate, which consists of an old English Tudor mansion and five very secluded acres in the most exclusive neighborhood in the city.

However, my mind was not dwelling on these thoughts too much because I noticed that Sara had her hand under her dress and is playing with herself. Of course, seeing this only intensifies the hardening of my cock. I reached over to help her enjoy herself, but she blocks my hand from getting to her pussy.

"I told you this morning that we are not having sex today until we get to their house," she reminded me. "Anyway I want Mike or Sara to be the first to touch me today. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"Of course it doesn't bother me," I replied. "If you don't mind, I have been thinking about very little but having Sara and Mike touch me all over and making me cum over and over tonight."

Our short little discussion of the evening came to an end when we arrived at their house. We got out of the car and began the short walk across the yard to their front door. Lisa was so excited to get to the door, she did not wait for me. I did not mind because it gave me a second to admire her. The dress she was wearing barely covered her ass cheeks, and actually exposed her ass as she bounced a little as she walked. The four inch heels she had on only made her legs look longer than they actually were.

She waited for me to get to the porch before she knocked on the door. Sara must have seen us walking up because she opened door just seconds after Lisa had knocked and just after I had got to the door.

My eyes were pleased to see Sara answering the door completely naked, except for a pair of heels she had on to make her look like a pornstar. Her body shined in the fading daylight. Like Lisa, Sara had absolutely no body hair.

"It looks like I win the dressed most like slut award this week," Sara said. "How come you guys came over here so overdressed?"

Before either of us answered, Sara moved to Lisa and they began to embrace. With a quick motion, Sara had Lisa's dressed unzipped and on the floor. The continued to kiss as I noticed Sara sticking a finger into Lisa's pussy.

"Mark's out back by the pool Lisa," Sara said. "He's naked and waiting for you with a hardon he needs you to do something with. I need to do something with this guy who for some reason still has his fucking clothes on."

Lisa headed to the back of the house to find Mark. All I could hear was her heels clicking against the floor as I took off my shirt. Once I got my shirt off, Sara was right in my face ready to stick her tongue down my throat. Just as quickly as she had Lisa's dress off, she had my shorts on the floor.

"Wow, I see Lisa has been busy with the hair removing cream," she said as stroked my hard cock.

I slid my feet out of my sandals, and at the same time I slid my middle finger into Sara's hot pussy. He wetness allowed my to slide my finger all the way in. She tried to let out a moan but our kiss muffled the sound.

Neither one of us were in the mood for any foreplay. I turned her around as I turned around and pinned her back to the door. I grabbed her by the ass and picked her up. I moved under her and let her slide back down on my cock. I began to fuck her, while she moved her hips the little bit that she could since she was suspended and pinned against the door.

After a short time I could my back start to tire from holding her, I grabbed her by the ass to hold her on my cock as we moved to the table they had in the front room. The table was to perfect height for my to set her down and keep fucking her while she leaned back on the table while I stood and thrust in and out of her. She came twice in a very short time.

One of the advantages of having so much sex, like Lisa and I had done this week, was the endurance that was built up. However, after about five minutes of fucking Sara on the table I was ready to explode. She sensed it also. She pushed my away and moved to her knees to finish sucking me off.

"Last week I loved the taste of your cum and I want to taste it again," she said before she took me in her mouth.

Not only did she meet us at the door looking like a pornstar, she was now talking like one to me. This was enough to send me over the edge and I unloaded into her mouth. She swallowed every bit. She stood up and gave me a deep kiss so I could taste what she had wanted to taste.

"Let's go out back and see what Lisa and Mike are up to," she said. "If you can keep that cock hard, I think my ass needs some attention. There is something wrong with the fact that you have fucked my husband in the ass, but not me. I've waited all week to fix that issue and now I want it."

With that, she grabbed me by my dick and led my out to the patio and pool. When we got there I saw Lisa on an air mattress on her hands and knees while Mike was fucking her from behind. We got closer to them, when I noticed that Mike was fucking her ass and his cum was dripping out of her pussy. I also noticed that Mike's legs, ass, cock and chest were shaved. What doubt that I had about staying hard was erased when I saw my wife getting fucked in the ass by my best friend.

"Let's get this really lubed up," Sara said stroking KY liquid on my cock.

I got a little but on my index finger and slowly began to insert it in her ass. Sara turned around to allow me better access. After I got my finger all the way in, I began to move it slowly around to relax the muscles.

I withdrew to put more KY on my finger and now my middle finger. This time I slowly inserted both fingers and began to slowly expand her asshole to get it ready to take my cock.

"If you don't fuck my ass soon, I am going to throw you out of my house," she said with a smile and headed over to the double sized air mattress.

She got down on her hands and knees next to where Mike was fucking my wife's ass. I got behind her and began to stick the head of my dick into her ass. Slowly I added more and more of me into her until I was all the way in. I had planned on moving in and out slowly at first since that was the way Lisa liked it, but Sara moved her asshole more quickly and I met her pace.

Sara and Lisa were both moaning loudly. Mike and I fucked each other's wife's ass while they began to mute each other's moans by kissing. Soon I felt Mike's hand caressing my ass. I looked over at him and smiled. We both leaned in and began to kiss each other.

The picture created would have probably been too much for an onlooker to handle. I was fucking Mike's wife's asshole, while he did the same thing to my wife. The girls were kissing while Mike and I were kissing. In fact, the sensations were too much for me. I filled Sara's ass with cum.

As I withdrew, Sara turned around and began to kiss me. She whispered in my ear that she know understood why Mike had not stopped talking about how good my cock had felt in his ass. Soon Mike filled Lisa's ass with cum also.

Before we started to grill, we decided we needed to jump into the pool to cool off and relax a little. The girls removed their heels that they still had on and jumped in with Mike and I right behind. We swam for about 20 minutes with the four of us flirting and teasing each other. Sara then got out to get food ready. Lisa got out to help Sara and Mike and I got out to get the grill ready.

For the next hour we cooked and ate and drank wine. Doing all of this stark naked was more than just a little turn on. We all seemed so comfortable just sitting around naked with each other. This was a foreign experience for me, since I had really only walked around naked at my own house in front of just my wife.

After we ate the four of us cleared the table. We got some more wine and went back out to the patio. It was now completely dark outside and the patio was lit only by the lights in the pool. We continued to talk over the wine, but I could feel that we were all waiting to see what was going to happen next.

I decided to move first. I got up and went over to Mike and had him move his chair so I could kneel in front of him. I took his soft cock in my mouth and began to gum it. I pulled it out and in slowly as my hand was massaging his balls. I kept doing this while he was getting harder and harder.

I was now alternating between stroking his cock and sucking on it. My practice with the strapon of Lisa's now allowed me to be able to take in all of Mike's seven inches. I noticed out of the corner of my eye under the table that Sara was licking Lisa's pussy.

I had strategically placed the KY close by. I now reached for it to lube up Mike's cock to enter me. After I had lubed him up, I whispered in his ear to fuck me. I got up and walked over to the air mattress that Lisa and Sara were now embraced in a sixty-nine on.

I got on my hands and knees and waited. Soon I felt Mike rubbing the tip of his cock against my asshole. He slowly worked his way in me until he was completely in. The pleasure and was intense, but euphoric.

I quickly felt this was better than the strapon. All Lisa could do with the strapon was move in and out. Mike could do that, but the pulsating of his cock was hitting nerves that had not been touched by the strapon.

Mike was soon fucking me quickly and deeply. I began to feel something I had never felt before. My ass was beginning to tighten and I could feel a spasm coming on.

"I think I am going to cum like a woman," I screamed. "Fuck me, Mike. Harder."

With that I felt my asshole begin to spasm, which sent impulses throughout my entire body. Soon I felt my whole body begin to spasm, while my brain was filled with an euphoric feeling I had never before felt. After that I just felt numb. The spasms had an effect on Mike since he had just filled my ass with his cum.

I just lied flat on my stomach for a short time while I caught my breath. Apparently the girls had finished with an orgasm because they were trying to catch their breaths when I was finally able to notice my surroundings.

A quick thought crossed my mind when I realized I had hardly noticed that the two most beatiful women I know were having lesbian sex right next to me. If you would have told me that two weeks ago I would have laughed endlessly. Instead I was overwhelmed by the sexual sensations I had just experienced.

"If that was anything like an orgasm a woman has, then I think I have been cheated out on sexual pleasure my entire life," I said.

I think the girls knew what I was talking about since they just kind of winked and smiled. I looked over at Mike and saw he had dozed off and decided to do the same for a little bit in order to regain some energy. The girls has the same idea and made themselves comfortable on the double air mattress.

We did not really nap all that long. I do not know who stirred first, but soon we were all slowly moving around. Most of all we were pretty wiped out.

"I'm taking Scott to bed with me," Sara said. "Lisa you take Mike. I guess we will go to the front bedroom and you two take the master bedroom."

Sara took me by the hand and led me to the front bedroom. To label the front room just a bedroom is a mistake. They had four rooms that could easily be considered a master bedroom suite. The only difference is the room that they called the master bedroom is it was the room in which they actually slept.

As we walked up the steps holding hands, I admired Sara's beauty. Lisa was an absolutely beautiful woman and Sara was definitely her equal. I had always been physically attracted to her since the four of us became friends about three years ago. I was wondering how lucky I was to have Lisa who would let me fuck this hot woman. Of course, she was probably thinking the same thing about being with Mike right now.

This was all going through my mind when I realized how much my asshole was on fire. It did not hurt this bad when Lisa was fucking me with the strapon, but now, I guess because of Mike's need for satisfaction also, it felt like I had used sandpaper to wipe my ass. When we got to the room, Sara must have read my mind.

"You lie down on the bed and let me get you something to ease the pain," she said.

I did what she told me to do. Pretty quickly she returned with two tubes.

"This first one is just a lotion to promote healing," she said rubbing it all over my asshole. "This one has some benzocaine in it to help numb some of that pain. Mike said it helped after you fucked him last weekend."

When she was rubbing the second one on me, it quickly eased the pain and I began to feel a little life in my cock as she rubbed my asshole. I have found out that anytime someone rubs my ass, it makes me hard.

After she finished rubbing the second lotion on, she moved to lie right next to me. We began to kiss very passionately, but at the same time very sweetly. She whispered in my ear to just lie there, and she straddled me sliding my half hard cock into her open pussy.

She then lowered her upper body against mine and we began to kiss again. We did not really move our hips. It just felt good to be in her and she was enjoying just having me in her. What we focused on was just kissing each other.

After a full week of Lisa and I just having raw, animal sex, and the raw sex the four of us had earlier, this was a nice change of pace. Sara and I just kissed and explored each others smooth bodies with our hands. Yes, my cock was in her pussy, but we were not fucking. It was almost as if we were making love to each other.

We must have just kissed each other for an hour. We rotated who was on top, but that was pretty much just for fatigue reasons. After a while I did feel myself getting ready to cum. Sara sinced it too. Since I was on top, she pulled me deep into her as I came in her in way that reminded me of the way Lisa and I made love.

We both got up to go to the bathroom to clean off. After that was accomplished, we peaked our heads into the room Lisa and Mike were in and saw them sleeping naked on top of the covers with Mike spooning Lisa.

Sara and I returned to the front bedroom, slid under the covers with me spooning her, and we drifted off into a very peaceful, relaxing sleep.

We woke up the next morning with the sounds of Lisa and Mike fucking in the room across the hall. I had my usual morning erection. I propped Sara's ass into the air and entered her pussy from behind.

We were still half asleep when we started, but we were both soon into it. The sweet, sensual lovemaking of last night was gone and the two of us returned to the raw sex we had become used to over the last two weekends. Soon Sara was moaning to match Lisa's moans.

Just like last weekend's next morning, the girls were trying to outdo each other, but their partners this time were different. After about another twenty minutes I came in Sara again. Mike most have blown his load into Lisa before me, because I heard no sounds from the room when Sara and I finished.

After this last time, Sara and I showered to freshen up. We actually made it through the shower without having sex (probably owing to the fact we were both sexually spent). Lisa and Mike had done the same when we came downstairs.

I found my shorts by the front door and put them on. Lisa had found an old pair of Sara's shorts and an old tank top to put on. When I went into the kitchen I immediately went to Lisa and gave her a big hug. I whispered into her ear how much I loved her. She told me the same and we gave each other a short kiss.

Sara and Mike prepared some eggs and bacon. We ate breakfast making small talk and discussing the topics that best friends usually talk about. Mike and I said we needed to take an afternoon off this week to go play golf and the girls exchanged country club gossip and made plans to go shopping.

About 11:00 Lisa and I decided to head home. Sara and Mike walked us to the door. Lisa and Sara gave each other a short goodbye kiss, while Mike and I gave each other a hug. Lisa and Mike shared a goodbye kiss, while Sara and I did the same.

We decided to get together again next weekend. We figured we would decide where to meet later in the week. With that Lisa and I were heading home.

We held each other's hand all the way and shared little glances back and forth. We were communicating to each other how much we loved each other and how much our marriage was entering into a new realm of trust that neither of us realized we could attain. At the same time, we were both just so damn fucking horny.

"Goddamn I'm still so horny that I can't wait until next weekend," Lisa said as we pulled into our driveway. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to have to fuck your brains out again this week."

I must be living a dream.