Contract Termination

Story Info
Be careful who you work for...
2.3k words
2.78
28.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Names have been changed in this story, as it is so close to the truth of what happened to me.

.........................

I had been working for a certain government department for approximately two years, I had been asked to set up an audit to check on the quality of work that certain departments were involved with. Just as the year was coming up, I heard news that my Manager and been informed that her contract was about to expire and that it would not be renewed. I was an agency worker, who had been on 3 monthly renewable contracts, but I was informed that I would be staying on with a new Manager who would be taking the post over.

It`s funny how I think of people, I do not know if it`s just me being a bit of a pervert or not, but I categorise people in my mind. My previous Manager was a stereotypical Auntie type of lady who reminded me of an environmental protester, she dressed in loose dresses and clothing; she was not unattractive, but average with wild light ginger hair.

My new Manager Kylie arrived and I could not help but notice how different and attractive she was. She was a definite sexy woman, she was quite tall slim and elegant. References had been made to Desperate Housewives, which I could not deny. However again our relationship was purely professional.

A month into our new working relationship and she started asking me to make certain amendments to the way we worked. Some not wholly professional, which I had queried with her. In which she responded quite abruptly, informing me that she was in charge of the department and not me. I agreed with her, and apologised.

A few days later she asked me to complete another suspicious task for her and when again I questioned her, she again reminded me of her position in relation to mine. This time though she was working in another office.

The following Monday morning my Kylie arrived in the office and asked if she could have a word with me.

I said yes and followed her into a small meeting room.

It wasn`t rocket science, I knew I was going to get a lecture about my attitude towards her. She sat in a chair next to a table and glared at me.

She told me that my attitude was offensive and that she would not take it from me, she informed me that whatever she asked me to do I was to do and not keep questioning her as it made her look un-professional, she then informed me that there were plenty of people that could do my job and that this was a warning. I again apologised for questioning her judgement and promised not to do it again.

She then shook her head and asked me if I thought it was a simple as that.

I did not understand, I apologised, what more could I do? She then proceeded to further her lecture informing me of more tasks that I had not involved her in enough.

Again I apologised, however now I felt this was wearing a little thin, and I tend to get a little sarcastic when I get wound up.

I said to her "I have apologised twice, I have promised not to do it again; what else do you want from me, my clothes?"

Suddenly she gave me a sly look and said, "Well it would be a start!"

I asked "Are you serious?"

She then said "Is this another promise you`ve made and are not keeping?"

She then asked me to lock the door to the room, then move to the side as the door had a long thin glass window fitted in it.; out of view of anyone working in the office. Once I did this she said "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Now I`m no hunk, actually I am around five foot eight tall, quite overweight and have a disability in my left leg as a result of a road traffic incident, which has left me with one leg two inches shorter than the other and on crutches long term. Also when I had my accident I spent a few weeks with a catheter fitted to my penis, which has resulted in me having a shrivelled penis.

I thought she was just going to embarrass me by making a point.

I removed my tie and placed it on a chair I was standing next to, I then unbuttoned my navy short sleeved shirt, slid it off and placed that too on the chair. I noticed she was looking rather bored at my process of undressing, so I undone my trouser belt, unbuttoned my trousers and unzipped my fly, then dropped my trousers to the ground. I then used my crutches to move over to the chair and untie and remove my shoes and slid my trousers off my feet, I then removed my socks and placed them on top of the other clothes.

My Manager then looked a little happier, and then asked "Is that it? I`m sure you said my clothes, not some of my clothes!"

I asked her if she was serious and she sarcastically told me, "It was your idea smartarse!"

I placed my hands on the side of my navy cotton boxer shorts and began to slowly slide them down, hoping that she`d say okay that`s enough, or something similar.

But no, I pulled them off and she told me to place them with the rest of my clothes.

She then pulled a piece of paper out of her bag and asked me to read it to her. I stood there stark naked with my two hands on the piece of paper reading a short passage of nothingness.

She then questioned why I had such a small penis, I informed her of my time spent with the catheter fitted and she laughed. So you might think you are Mr Big in the office, but you're certainly no Mr Big in the penis department are you? She said to me with a sarcastic grin on her face.

She then told me to masturbate myself until I had a full erection, which I did, and once I was fully erect, she told me to place my hands on my head so she could fully appreciate my penis. As I stood there with my hands on my head, she walked over and started caressing my penis; she stroked it for about three minutes, and then told me to get re-dressed.

Even though I worked an early shift, my Manager informed me that she needed some documents typed up by me before I left. She handed me a stack of paperwork, which was about two days' work, and just retyping of documents already completed; it was just work to stop me leaving early.

It was around six thirty when the last of the office staff left, leaving just my Manager and myself.

She left it fifteen minutes to make sure nobody returned to the office, then asked if I would make her a coffee, I said that I would, but as I could not carry it back she`d have to do it; she smiled and agreed. As I was standing waiting for the kettle to boil she appeared in the kitchenette and stood there staring at me.

"Now what?" I asked, already half knowing the answer.

I think it`s about time you stripped for me again, don`t you?" she said.

"Well no actually, but I will!" I replied.

This time she made me strip in the office and when I had made the coffee, she made me sit at my desk and work totally naked for another half an hour. As the half hour was coming up, she told me to start closing the computer down and I could go home. She then got up, picked up my clothes and left the office and stood outside the door.

I could see her through a small window in the office door; she was on her mobile phone talking to someone. Once I had closed my computer down she wiggled her finger for me to follow her. This meant I had to venture outside the office fully naked and as I had to use crutches to walk it left me totally exposed.

She looked down at my penis and told me to get an erection, "if anyone sees us" she said, "I`ll be embarrassed to be seen with someone with such a small Cock".

As we walked past a few offices I was glad to see they were all empty and my Manager then walked through to the reception area and stood by the lift. She then pressed the button to go up. When the doors opened she told me to wait in reception and she would be back shortly.

I heard the lift doors open and there along with my Manager, were two middle aged women I knew well. One of them had given me a hard time over the period that I had work for the council, and the other one had interviewed me for a position I had applied for in the past and had made the interview awkward as she had another candidate in line for the post.

Both women were now looking extremely smug at seeing me totally naked and exposed in the reception area. The one who had given me the hard time in my interview; Toni, whispered to Kylie and the third woman Chrissie, and then said aloud, "We require you to complete a few tasks for us before you go home, follow us!" I was then told to get in the lift.

Once we exited the lift we entered a room marked Boardroom 1, we entered then I was to lie on the boardroom table face up. My embarrassingly small limp un-erect penis on display for the three women to see, while the three Managers asked me embarrassing and humiliating questions, like when was the last time I masturbated, shot my semen, how big were my mother's breasts, had I ever seen my father's penis, was it bigger than mine? I reluctantly answered the questions and was soon sporting a semi-erection.

Toni again whispered to the other two Managers, who laughed, and then Toni left the boardroom for a few minutes then returned carrying a tray with a large glass of water along with a carafe with water in. She told me to drink the glass of water, once I had drunk what was in the glass, it was refilled and I was made to drink it again. This continued until I had drunk all the water.

I was then told to stand up on the boardroom table and stand with my hands behind my back, while the three Managers watched betting how long it would take for me to urinate.

At first it was embarrassing standing there with the three Managers looking at my obese fully naked body. It must have been about five minutes before I could feel the fluid arriving in my groin and I could not hold on any longer. Suddenly a thrusting stream of urine came spurting from my semi-limp penis, soaking the pristine boardroom table.

Again Toni cheered out; she had obviously won her bet.

I spent the next half an hour completing humiliating tasks in front of the three Managers, until they decided they wanted to go home their selves.

Although Toni had instructed Chrissie to remove her knickers so that I could lick her pussy, Chrissie took it upon herself to remove all her clothing down to her flower print silk knickers. As I looked at Chrissie I could not wait to get my penis inside her. It`s not that I found her attractive, I just wanted to fuck her for all the hassle I had received from her over the time I was employed. Chrissie turned away from me and slid her knickers down revealing her podgy backside; she was I her late fifties after all. She then said "I am sure I have some condoms in here somewhere!" Well I didn`t bother to wait and moved forward and stuck my throbbing penis in to her vagina. She told me to hold on, but the thought of having sex with her without her consent made it all worthwhile. She screamed and begged me to stop, but I was enjoying myself, as were Kylie and Toni, who thought the whole thing was hilarious.

While I was having sex with Chrissie, I noticed that Toni was ordering Kylie to undress and try various sexual lesbian acts upon her; much to Kylie`s embarrasement. Toni even stripped off her clothes, revealing her rather plump figure and made Kylie lick her breasts, then her wet juicy pussy.

I was then taken back downstairs in the lift and was made to walk out into the car park, still fully naked and made to get into my car and drive the three Managers around the office car park for ten minutes. Then they got out of the car and walked around to the boot of the car and placed my clothes in the boot.

Kylie then told me I could now go home, but I wasn't to get dressed until I was out of sight of the three managers and they stood at the edge of the car park, so I had to drive on the public roads fully naked. I managed to drive to a supermarket car park and quickly get out of the car and grab my clothes and get redressed in the car. I got some strange looks from certain female shopper's, but there wasn`t anything I could do about that.

The following morning I arrived at work and Chrissie arrived at my desk.

"Can I have a word please?" Chrissie asked.

I thought it would be another arrangement for that night, but no.

I entered a meeting room, where Toni was already seated and I was then informed that my contract had been terminated with immediate effect.

I had become totally humiliated and unemployed!