Contract to Fulltime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both children were delivered by c-section," she informed me in pained words. "And the exercises have also helped."

"Lucky me," I said mockingly. I stayed buried in her for a few moments to let her adjust enough so I could truly fuck her. When I felt her relax slightly, I pulled almost all the way out and then slammed right back into her. This wasn't sex. It wasn't even fucking. This was anger, an exercise in dominance and control. She grunted in pain with each thrust, but they slowly turned into moans and gasps after a while, which only made me angry again. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up from the desk as I continued to thrust into her forcefully. The desk was bouncing each time and I realized I was probably bruising her hips pretty good, but I did not relent. Part of me was screaming at myself, what was I doing, you don't act like this, get a grip man. But it was no use, I was beyond listening to my reason, I demanded satisfaction. And still, Karen yielded to everything I did, no matter how violent or forceful.

"I'm bigger than your husband, aren't I," I bent down whispered in her ear.

"A lot bigger," she gasped in response.

"I fuck you better than your husband, don't I?"

"Much better," she moaned out.

"You fake a lot of orgasms with him, don't you?"

"He's never made me cum that way."

"You won't be faking anything with me though, will you," I said as I pulled her back up from the desk by her hair.

"No, god no," she grunted. I could tell she was close, so I switched from full thrusts to faster half thrusts and got an immediate long moan from her as she leaned back over the desk.

"Teases don't deserve to cum," I chastised her. "But you want to come don't you?" She nodded. "You need to cum, don't you?" Again she nodded. I drove her right to brink, where her body was quivering with desire and then I left myself buried in her. "Well go ahead then, cum you teasing little slut," I sneered and then I twitched myself within her and the combination pushed her over the edge with an exclamation of "oh fuck" from her.

She was panting as her orgasm subsided. But I was not satisfied, and when she started to turn I pushed her back on the desk. "Oh, we're not done yet," I said as I resumed fucking her. Now I was driving myself toward release, and she seemed to realize this quickly. She started squeezing herself around me, teasing me even as I tried to dominate her. As I got close to release, I snaked my hand around her hip and found her clit. I was determined make sure she knew I was in control, not her. I teased her ruthlessly into another orgasm right before I erupted inside her. She let out an inarticulate shout as I came and her orgasm crested all over again. This time she collapsed on the desk in an exhausted heap.

I rolled her onto her back and rotated her around so she could lie on the desk lengthwise. I wanted more, so I quickly re-entered her and started slowly stroking in and out of her in order to keep myself from fully deflating. She sighed when I was back inside her, but then she reached up to grab the folder she had been holding from the other end of the desk.

"The other reason I asked you in here was to tell you we're converting you from contract to full time. You'll be the new lead developer and you'll be in charge of all the contractors. Over the next few months you'll need to pick a few of the contractors to hire on full time as well. I need you to sign a few things," she finished as she lay the folder back down on the desk. I continued to work in and out of her and I was almost back to full hardness when she finished, so I decided it was my turn to tease.

"So I gather that means we'll be working together more closely," I quipped.

"Mmmm, very closely," she replied with a smile.

"I may have less time for actual development, as I will have to meet with you more frequently too?"

She gasped through another thrust and answered, "yes... yes... quite frequently."

"And I can expect an even better incentive package," I asked as I quickened my thrusts.

"Ah! Fuck! Yes, better incentives... I will be... I can go over," she started but soon gave up trying to speak.

I ran my hands up that wonderfully taut belly and over her breasts and she arched her entire back for me. She really looked incredible. "They got kind of small, didn't they," I teased again. Her face grew troubled and I wondered if maybe I had teased about something I shouldn't have. She lay back down, turned her head away, and stopped meeting my thrusts.

"When I stopped breast feeding, they sagged badly and I hated them. The doctor who did the surgery told me beforehand that my case was somewhat bad, and that they would need to remove more material than normal for that type of operation." She paused here and seemed to doubt something, but then she continued. "I told him, that like everything else I was doing, I felt the intended audience would appreciate the change."

I stopped my motions as what she said sank in. I remembered that lunch conversation from a year ago. I ran my hands over her breasts and nipples again while my brain churned. "So, you did this for me," I asked quietly.

"They would have been this way anyhow, but in a way, yes."

I started to resume my thrusting but then my brain stumbled on what else she had said. "Wait, you said 'like everything else I was doing'. So everything? All the exercise? The healthier lunches? The walks? Everything over the entire last year," I asked incredulously.

"Yes," she whispered. She still wasn't looking at me.

"But why," I asked dumbfounded.

"Men are such idiots," she responded, and I heard sadness in her voice. "I've been in love with you since shortly after you started working here." She took off her wedding rings and tossed them at the door. "My husband cheated on me while I was pregnant, before you were hired, but I never told anyone. Even after I started teasing you, you continued to help and were so nice with the walking and motivating, I gradually fell more and more for you," she finished quietly.

The entire year played back in my head. I realized a great many things in a very short amount of time. Men are indeed idiots at times, and I was no exception. I'm not sure what look was on my face, but she apparently thought I was angry or repulsed.

"Please, just shut up and fuck me one more time," she said half-heartedly trying to tease me again.

"No," I said firmly. I bent down and put a hand behind her back and pulled her up from the desk into a sitting position. I kissed her, and this time it was a kiss. Slow, gentle, loving, and joyous. When I broke it, there were tears at the corners of her eyes. "No," I repeated in a whisper, "this time I'm going to make love to you." She wept into my neck as I carried her to the sofa. We made love until we both finally found the real release we were craving.

"I promise, no more teasing," she said regretfully when we finished.

"Don't you promise anything so utterly ridiculous. Promise instead that there will be no unfulfilled teasing," I replied with a smile. "I don't like where I ended up after all your prodding. I've never been like that with anyone before in my entire life, and it scared me a little to know I am capable of that."

"After a year of what I did, I kind of deserved it," Karen told me. "It wasn't all bad. We just need to find a proper way for you to harness that dark side and let it come out and play occasionally. Oh, and the ex has the kids this weekend," she said with a knowing smile.

"Good thing, because I am definitely taking you home tonight and it will be a good long while before I let you out of my bed," I smiled back.

"I love you," she said sincerely.

"It's a good thing you've done all that working out too, you have a long weekend of ravishment in front of you my dear," I continued.

"Stop it," she said and punched me playfully.

"Seriously, you probably won't be able to walk right by Tuesday."

"Oh my god, did you not even hear what I said?"

I rolled her over on her back and kissed her until she was breathless. "Yes, and I absolutely love you too," I finally answered.

12