Contracts

Story Info
A man finds an ancient tome and uses it to summon a demoness.
808 words
3.98
10k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Illica. At least, that was the abbreviated version. The original she had cut down included a lot of noises I wasn't sure I could make. Illica was a sweet sounding name, betraying not in the least the demon lounging across the room. I consider myself a tall guy at 6'1", but she was slightly taller and more muscular than I was. Honestly, besides the crimson skin and ram's horns protruding from her head, she would have passed as a beautiful 20-something year old woman. Her black eyes could be passed off as contacts, and her teeth would have to be filed down a bit, but sure, it was doable. She even had an unexpectedly casual demeanor, leaning back against my bean bag chair as we discussed terms.

"Let me get this straight. You called in a blood pact from a long dead ancestor so that you could get a girlfriend?" It was true, I had found a massive book of magic in my grandfather's attic, and after trying out a few levitation spells, I immediately tried to figure out what it could do for me carnally. It hadn't been easy. Some of the ingredients needed had been pretty difficult to get. Luckily, the blood of a virgin wasn't very far, and what should have been a difficult conversation was just a prick of my finger.

I had intended to summon a wish granter, a demon that I could bargain with in order to gain sexual prowess. What I got instead was... something else entirely. I sighed and replied. "Yeah, I was hoping I could trade about a quart or so of virgin's blood for a favor, I heard that it was pretty sought after?"

Ilicia laughed. "You mean your own blood? I'm not sure how you were able to summon me with your blood, but the blood of a male virgin is hardly worth anything. You lot are always willing to give your blood, and there are plenty of creeps that nobody wants to touch. No, for a deal with me, you need something much more interesting than that."

"What did you have in mind?" I felt blood rush up to my face.

"You see,'' Ilicia started, baring a grin of pointed teeth, "you can't get a girl because of mostly two reasons. One, you stay in your room all day and never talk to girls and two, because you just aren't attractive. Now I can fix your looks but that's not going to mean a thing if you're still afraid to talk to girls." She stood, and for the first time since I had been blasted back by the summoning, I saw her body fully exposed. She was the perfect woman, and she knew it.

"I can help you with both of those things," Ilicia said, sauntering slowly over to me, sliding warm, soft fingers around my neck, down my shirt, and against my back. I felt her lips against my ear. "You need only agree."

What could I say but yes?

"I agree," I managed to stammer out, turning my head and meeting the eyes of the demon. Ilicia smiled.

"Then what are we waiting for?" She brought her warm, soft fingers up my back and to the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and obliged.

I hadn't kissed a girl before, and had no idea how to compare. Her mouth tasted vaguely of blueberries, sweet and slightly tart as she forced her forked tongue between my lips. I tried to pull away, alarmed, but her hold on me, as gentle as it was, was iron. She kept getting closer, pushing down onto me until I was laying on my back, with Ilicia straddling me, locked in a passionate kiss. I could feel her breasts through my shirt, open nipples poking me through the soft fabric. Her hands slipped under my shirt and began fondling me, feeling my chest, my back, and my arms. I took that as an opportunity to do the same, wrapping my legs around her body and drawing her closer to me as I softly pinched her nipples, squeezed her breasts, her ass, her abs, every aspect of her a separate marvel. She finally pulled off of me with a gasp of breath, and smiled that canine-filled mouth of hers.

"Hey, you're finally beginning to open up! It just took a sexy woman practically assaulting you for you to realize it." Her hands wrapped around the hem of my shirt and pulled, and I guided it off my torso and over my arms. "So lets have sex, and then we can decide where to go from there."

It was around this time that a small voice in the back of my mind reminded me that she was a succubus.

Uh oh.