Contracts are a Bitch!

Story Info
Distraught lady doesn't read the fine print closely!
1.9k words
21.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a computer technician by trade has many advantages. High prices, huge labor costs, stupid women who screw up their computers and whine about paying for them.

I started a marketing campaign through-out my hometown and I was always busy, but it was always at night and most of the time it was for males.

But one day I got this call in the late afternoon from this lady that said she saw my ad and she was playing a game online and it ruined her husband's computer and he was out of town until this coming Sunday. She needed it to be fixed NOW!!

This would be my first victim. Computer Sex Gigolo to your rescue. Highest prices in town and you can pay with your pussy to make the bill go away.

I proceeded over to the house.

I knocked on the door and a cute middle-aged petite housewife answered the door. She was about 5' 10" blonde hair with bluish eyes, 130 pounds. Nice sized tits and a cute ass that wiggled when she walked.

I held out my card and told her who I was and to see the rush of blood come to her face was funny deep down, as I knew she screwed up this computer something fierce!

I gave her the contract to look over and I also told her to read everything and then sign it and then we would get to work.

"So what kind of rates am I looking at, because I have to keep this quiet?" Andrea asked. "I was online chatting and downloading pictures from some of my so-called online girlfriends and that's when the virus protector came on and warned me! My husband's work records are on this and he would kill me", she said.

"Andrea, I will fix it without a problem, and we can do a payment plan until the rates are taken care of, and every bit of work I do will be reviewed with you prior to it being done.", I said.

She signed the contract, and I opened my book up to prep for billing and I started to work on the computer. Almost 3 hours later, I had the computer working like new, her virus protector working fine, and her husband's stuff was recovered. She agreed to everything until she got the bill.

Oh my god!! $500.00?!?

We discussed everything ahead of time, and you agreed and it's working like new and yes I was able to save and clean those pictures you were downloading. Andrea smiled a bit...and then asked what can done about payments.

We went into her kitchen and she offered me a drink and as I was taking a drink and reviewing the bill, I said well, "I need money now or I need to take the computer."

"YOU CANT TAKE THE COMPUTER!!" Andrea cried out.

"Yes I can, it's in the contract you signed." I said to Andrea...she grabbed the contract and saw the clause and started to cry because she didn't have the money.

"Is there anything I can do? My hubby will kill me if he knew." She said.

I sat and thought a minute and knowing deep down what I had planned but needed to draw this out a bit. It was almost noon, and I said, "Well...lets start off this way..."

"Take off all of your clothes and walk around nude for me while you make me lunch." I demanded.

"NO WAY YOU PERVERT!" she said

" I am not the only pervert in this house today, as from those pictures I saw." I laughed. She started to blush, and began to slowly unbutton her shirt. It wasn't long before she was completely nude and in front of me. For being about 35 and having three kids, her tits were very perky still.

I told her that I wanted grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of milk.

As she cooked me lunch I watched her closely and saw that she was very meticulous in keeping herself neat. She was about to serve me and as she brought it over and asked "Can I put my clothes on?

"Nope...this will be an afternoon you will never forget!"

I demanded her to get on her knees and to suck my cock.

"NO!!" she cried out

Then I will take the computer!

NO!! as a whimper came from her mouth as she dropped to her knees.

I slide out from the table and stood up and dropped my pants to the floor to reveal my softie. Almost 5 inches of soft beauty!

I sat back down and positioned myself just right and Andrea climbed between my legs and grabbed my cock.

Tears filled up her eyes and just her holding onto my cock made it grow a bit and she didn't like that.

She put it in her mouth and it took seconds for my softie to become a rock hard 9-inch piece of man beef that she was sucking on. I would force fuck her mouth occasionally.

I grabbed her by her hair and we walked through her house until I found what would be her bedroom. Walked through it and she struggled with me but as her hair was being pulled, she would stop.

Her shower was very large for two or three people to be in. I pushed her into the shower and turned on the water. I took off the rest of my clothes and jumped in with her. I had her facing away from me and guided her leg upward and onto a shower bench.

Andrea knew that I was going to fuck her and her crying became louder.

"Andrea, you tell me to stop whenever you want to pay your bill with cash or the computer!" I said.

She quieted down and I came up behind her and pressed my cock against her back. I positioned her just right for easy entry. Just as my cock touched her inner thigh she dropped her leg stood up and said stop! "I can't do this. Take the computer!"

She walked out of the shower I turned off the water and climbed out of the shower room and she was already in a towel. "I don't think so, you're not going this far to pay your bill and give up!" I yelled.

I pushed her down onto the bed, and as she landed on her chest down on the bed, her ass and pussy shown for all to see. I walked up behind her and spread her legs apart and she cried out for me to stop.

Grabbed her hair and pushed it down into the comforter more to restrain her a bit, and I guided my missile right into her awaiting pussy.

Inch by inch I slowly crammed my rock hard cock into her pussy and she cried out. She was much tighter then I have been used to. But with some coaxing and sliding in and out a bit, all nine inches of my manly cock entered her pussy.

She begged for me to stop and pull out of her. She grunted hard with each thrust I sent my cock into her pussy and with the thrusts her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. This was making my cock easier to move inside her.

It wasn't long before those grunts were turning into delightful moans and heavy breathing.

I decided that I wanted to see her nice tits bounce around in my face and made her ride me.

I pulled my cock out of her and still with my hand inter-twined in the back of her head, I climbed onto her bed, and pulled her with me.

"Climb on top of my cock and ride me like a horse." I told her.

I pulled her up towards me so that she was face to face and I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she accepted it with ease.

It wasn't long before she just slowly started to straddle me and rubbing her pussy on my cock.

She sat completely down on my cock and with a slow moan she began to ride up and down on my cock. She was moving at a great pace, and to watch her nice sized tits bounce around in my face.

She stopped riding my cock and began to fight me. I quickly flipped her onto her back and was able to grab a hand and then was able to get a hold of the other and pinned them above her head. My cock still mostly inside her she struggled against me for quite a bit.

"Now you made me mad...I am going to cum inside you now. That will be my tip!" I laughed at her as she began to cry out and fight me even more.

"Keep fighting me, I like it more when your fight."

I used my knees to spread her legs farther apart and began to fuck her with no worries. Her moans turned to crying again and she begged me to stop hurting her.

I didn't care. I was taking her pussy for all its worth.

Soon after fucking her pussy vigorously, I could feel it build up and I knew I would be coming soon.

I laid on top of her and continued to fuck her with more slower and longer strokes of my cock and I whispered...I am going to cum soon...in her ear...and she tried to struggle a bit.

Then all of a sudden, I slammed her pussy full of my cock and it began to pulsate with pleasure.

"HERE I CUM BABY!!"

She began to scream and my cock exploded inside her with my overabundant cum machine and soon after what seem like a dozen pulsations of cum spewing out into her swollen pussy, I collapsed on top of her with her still whimpering and crying.

I soon rolled off of her with my still semi hard cock slightly pulsating.

I grabbed her and said..."Time for a shower sweetie."

As I pulled her off the bed with her struggling, we climbed into the shower and turned it on...and she stood there pretty much motionless under the hot water. I came up behind her and could see my cum running down the inside of her thigh.

I picked up her right leg and placed in up on the shower step and pressed my semi hard cock into her very swollen pussy. I rammed in it in and out of her several times to help the cum to come out of her.

After helping her wash up, I helped to dry her off.

I proceeded to put my clothes on and she just stood there in a daze.

I reached over and kissed her softly and said "thanks for a great day, your bill is paid in full!"

She started to cry again, and I told her to stop and get dressed.

She did so and then she walked me out.

I walked out the door and headed towards my truck.

Andrea not only got a lesson in computers, but in contracts as well.

But it sure is funny. Andrea still calls me to fix her computer, but she always has the money.

Oh yeah...I always get my grilled cheese sandwich and glass of milk and a blow job as dessert!

What a life I have!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Webcam Blackmail Glen makes an interesting discovery while surfing the web.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut Student has best night of his life with ex-teacher in Mexico.in Anal
I'll Do Anything, Sir A lawyer forces his secretary to an agreement on his terms.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
How I Became a Slut Pt. 01 Wife performs to pay husband's debts, and likes it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories