Contractual Obligation Ch. 07

Story Info
Mark discovers he isn't the only one with the special paper.
11.3k words
4.56
35.9k
46
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

I got a lot of feedback on the last chapter. Thanks for everyone who took the time to give me honest feedback. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and I hope that you give me more honest feedback.

CHAPTER VII

Monday at work was a long day. Not only was Mark worn out from his weekend, but he was notified he had passed the bar, and got an offer from the firm to work for them. He had accepted and that night was an orgy that was indescribable. He fucked until dawn, and fucked Breanne as the sun rose in honor of her being his first contracted slave.

He had done some coke to keep awake and he made a note he needed to get a new schedule set up or else he was going to end up a coke-head. At work he got an email from Mr. Steven Walker. It had a lot of details and a woman picked out for him.

Susan McDeal was a young, perky, hot little number who worked in the secretary pool. She was a brunette, in killer shape, had a nice set of 36 CC tits, and had been a stripper in college. Mr. Walker wasn't kidding when he said he made sure knew about everything. Mark had Susan's life on a file down to her grade school years. She had figured out early that her looks were a ticket to easy street if she could land a nice sugar daddy, and she had used them to get through college by fucking her professors, string along smart guys to help her and to run through several sugar daddies to pay for her bills. Once she had graduated she had landed a job at Mr. Walker's firm.

She was obviously trolling for a senior executive and when Mr. Walker's wife died, it was obvious she had set her sights on him. Mr. Walker was pretty honest about what he wanted. She was a smoking hot piece of ass, and he wanted that ass. Just not at the cost of his whole fortune.

Mark worked up a contract that covered the bases and then sent an email to Mr. Walker stating it was ready. Shortly after that he got a phone call from an unlisted number.

"Hello there. Recognize my voice?" Mark blinked as he recognized it as Mr. Walker. "Yes, I do. Got my email I take it?"

"Yes. Now what?"

"I need to print it, which I can do in a few minutes. I then need her to sign it, I stamp and notarize it, and then I serve her. Then it's done."

"Sounds too easy. Can you be over at my office in 15 minutes with this?"

Mark looked at the clock. He had a meeting and he did some mental math. "No, I have something I can't get out of. But I can be there at 2pm on the dot."

"Done." And the line went dead.

Mark quickly printed the contract and put it in a folder. He packed it and his notary stamp and seal in there and then went to his meeting. He headed out and got to Mr. Walker's office just at 2pm. He was taken directly in and saw Mr. Walker sitting behind a desk with Susan sitting in a chair smiling at him with a hot smile. She was dressed in a short skirt and tight blouse with bright makeup and was giving her boss a smoky look.

"On time, very good. Let's get this done. Suzie, this man has a contract for you to sign. You sign it and you can be my girlfriend. If you don't, you can head out that door and get the hell out of my office and company."

Suzie blinked at the implied threat and her smile faltered a bit. She looked at Mark who held out the final page and a pen. "Um, can I read it?" she asked.

Mark looked at Mr. Walker who shrugged. "If you want. I don't care one bit."

Suzie looked at the header and smiled. She looked at Mark as said "This isn't one of those special iron clad pre nup contracts is it? The ones that are so perfect that no one takes them to court because they always lose?"

"Nope, this is not that at all. This is just an agreement to be Mr. Walker's girlfriend." Mark said.

Suzie looked at the contract and read some. She blinked and looked at Mark. "This says I agree to be his slave girlfriend. His slave? Isn't that illegal?"

Mark nodded. "Yep. Slavery is against the law. So I guess that shows you how binding that contract really is." Mark said. Mr. Walker frowned and opened his mouth but Mark gave him a quick look and a short nod "no". Mr. Walker stared daggers at Mark but sat back.

Suzie was grinning from ear to ear as she signed. Mark knew what she was talking about. Mr. Walker's wire taps had shown she was already sounding out lawyers for suing his estate once he died and she had some interest provided she didn't get caught in one of those contracts. And now on top of it she was signing something that she figured would give her even more power in court. In her excitement, she hadn't bothered to read much more once she figured that out.

Which was a mistake. Towards the end Mark had of course put in the clauses about what she could or couldn't do when she was released from the contract, and of course suing Mr. Walker while under contract was not allowed. Mark had figured from his review of the file that she wouldn't bother reading the whole thing and he was right.

Mark took it and stamped it, signed it, and then served her. She gave him an odd look and he said "Please read it from front to back."

Suzie rolled her eyes and pushed it back at him. "Like, I'm not interested in that legal stuff."

Mark looked at Mr. Walker. "Mr. Walker, would you be so kind as to tell her to read it, please."

Mr. Walker looked at him with frown and Mark added "You're the one who owns her, not me."

Mr. Walker blinked and then nodded. "Of course, didn't think about that. Suzie, read the whole thing. Now."

Suzie blinked and then started reading. Her eyes widened as she read and she cycled through the entire phases of surprise, insult, understanding, enjoyment and then being fully turned on. She finished the contract and was grinning like an idiot at Mr. Walker. She handed Mark the contract and said "I completely understand everything. I'm just bimbo arm candy for Mr. Walker and his fuck toy. I'm not going to marry him, or sue him for anything. I'm just going to be his fuck bunny and hot little piece of ass to show off until he's dead. Then I can go back to being a Gold Digging slut and get someone else."

Mr. Walker actually looked a bit surprised as she said it, but it changed to a big smile as Suzie stood up and swayed over to his chair. She eased down onto his lap and nuzzled his neck. "Mmmmmm, baby is lonely? Does baby need some loving? Does baby need some candy? I've got all the sweetness you will ever want right here."

Mark packed his stuff up and headed out the door. He glanced back to see Mr. Walker's eyes glaze over as Suzie's head bobbed up and down behind the desk. Mark walked out the door, and as he left the secretary held up an envelope for him.

"Your check for services rendered." The older woman had said and Mark pocketed it. When he got back to the office and checked it out it was a cashier's check worth $5 Million and a short note that simply said "Thanks".

Mark grinned and got back to work. He got a phone call late in the day from Mr. Walker who sounded a bit winded. "Mark, I don't know how you did it, but this is more amazing than I hoped for. How the hell did you do it?"

Mark smiled. "Sorry, that's a secret. But thank you for the check and the faith you put in me."

"I'm doing more than just putting faith in you. I'm hiring you. I'm talking to your boss tomorrow about taking your company on for my legal services in all matters. You are going to be my personal lawyer."

Mark gaped and then smiled "Sir, I'm very appreciative. But I would highly recommend you engage one of the senior partners as your main lawyer. I'm fairly specialized in one area, and I don't want to set you up for failure in a legal area I'm not that hot in."

"And you're honest too. Damn, you are a rare find. Okay, deal. But for contracts, you are it, period. I'm not taking no for an answer. And one more thing. I've got a friend who has a similar problem to mine. I was wondering if you were interested in more business along those lines?"

Mark thought for a moment. "I was not planning on it, but I can at least hear him out. Especially if the end line is big enough."

"I thought so. I'll talk with him and see what he thinks and get back with you."

Mark was all smiles as the phone hung up. Things were definitely looking good.

Tuesday morning Mark yawned and sipped his coffee. He reflected that he really should just quit his job now that he had over a billion and a half dollars cash under his control and tons of property, cars, boats, and even a private jet. His newest slaves, both men and women, had transferred over hundreds of millions into trusts that they technically controlled but Mark had access too. His wallet was filled with Cash Debit cards linked to accounts all over the world. Brittany was remodeling the entire apartment building to house his slaves and to expand his palace on the top floors. All her "friends" now had legal addresses in the building, even though most of the apartments were never used except as a front.

But Mark loved being a lawyer and loved doing contractual law. He had already done some great stuff in the first couple of weeks at the firm and had been complemented by the senior partners several times. Several employees had quit recently so Mark was actually looking at a possible promotion. He felt a bit guilty over that considering that two of those quitters were his slaves who he had ordered to.

Summer's exhibitionism had finally gotten the best of her and she had flashed a courtroom with a low cut skirt and no panties while bending over. She had won the case, but she had resigned shortly thereafter because she was so addicted to her fetish and refused to re-negotiate to get it under control. So now she was a full time slave and enjoyed sunning herself and playing with herself on one of the lower balconies where a large constructions site could provide plenty of viewers for her fetish.

Shannon was no longer Shannon. After some re-negotiations, Shannon had signed an updated contract in which she gave up all memories of being anything other than a horny little French Maid. Shannon the Maid was now in charge of the palace and kept things clean, tidy, and on schedule. Mark still fucked her and she still loved being bent over a desk while dusting, but she was the Maid and insisted on perfection. She and Breanne had set up a rotation of slaves so she always had at least 3 maids besides herself on duty keeping things right.

Which led to long nights of multiple partnered sex for Mark, and long days at the office with lots of coffee and no-doze. It also didn't help that Mark's seven high society concubine slaves were all doing their best to get him hooked into the elite jet set. Every night Mark had a party, event, or gala he was invited to that was really a set up for him to meet with prime targets. While Brittany and her friends were the most freaky and outgoing of the upper crust, Mark was amazed at the target rich environment he found himself in.

There were tons of young, hot, and bored rich women available for Mark to move on. Several had made passes at him without any help and Brittany and company had explained it was simply out of his being a "new item" and therefore prime fuck meat for the upper crust who had already fucked through the regulars.

Mark was setting things up for a big take down. His intro was the new hot-shot lawyer who was now Brittany's personal lawyer. Everyone figured she was fucking him, but that didn't put him off limits since everyone knew how much of a player she was. So Mark had been the shy new guy, the women had eaten it up, and now Mark had plenty of targets to choose from.

Mark had started inviting "a couple of new friends" over to his new pad in Brittany's building for a private Halloween party this coming Friday. Mark had found that his "private party" had become the talk of the town and now he had all sorts of people ringing him up to try and get an invite. In order to keep all his "new friends" happy, he had gotten permission from Brittany to throw a party at her place while she was out at a party in Vegas. Which was a lie, she would be on Masked Maid duty that night.

The plan was simple. Guests would arrived and sign a guest book. Mark would have certain books for certain people to sign and then would serve slaves as the night went on. He had put some rules down. No one could come with a date, stag only, but the dirty hint was that you probably wouldn't leave alone. The word was already out that Tia, Megan, and Natasha were going to be there, so everyone on the invite list was expecting this to become a wild time. Mark would simply move around the crowd, make some small talk, and then start serving people. He had more rich bitches targeted, but also had some political and industrial power players as well. Some senior executives in some Wall Street companies and Fortune 500 companies, some daughters of powerful political figures, and some cultural elites such as artists, poets, models and the like were on his list. If everything went well, he would score at least 50 slaves, some harem concubines, most just powerful people he would control for his benefit.

But that was this weekend. Mark was working hard on his newest case and he was killing it. He really was as good as he thought he was at contractual law and his short string of cases had shown it. He was now the senior team lead under one of the senior partners in all but name, but that would come probably next week once the shuffling due to recent changes was completed.

Mark sighed and leaned back at his desk and looked at the office Summer had used now standing vacant. He figured that would be his soon, and was already planning on having some soundproofing added so he could fuck Breanne whenever he wanted.

"Hi Mark!"

Mark looked over at a smiling Kate whose arms were full of files. She had become an paid intern during part of the week at the firm and was actually doing a pretty good job. Since their talk, she hadn't messed around with him much other than the occasional "hi" and a smile in the hallway.

Mark smiled back. "Hi Kate. Been awhile, but I hear you are doing a great job."

"Oh thanks! Yeah, I kinda decided I need to focus some if I want to ever make my dreams come true. So I'm hitting the classes hard and working here too. I don't know if I can make it as a lawyer, but this is the first real job I've had and I'm learning a lot."

"That's great to hear. I'm a lot busier myself these days."

"I heard! Congratulations on getting hired and passing the bar. I hear you might be in line for a promotion too."

"Maybe, I'm not going to think about it until I get it. Better for my concentration that way."

Kate grinned and nodded. "Yep, that makes sense. Oh, hey, can you sign this? They screwed up your paperwork on the health plan and I need to get everyone on the floor done. You're number 3 of 18, they REALLY messed it up in HR."

Mark nodded and pulled out a pen. Kate put down a contract and Mark started to open the file when the phone rang. Mark looked at the number and picked it up and make a "one moment" motion to Kate.

It was his boss, the senior partner in charge of contract law for the firm. He had a bunch of questions on the latest case and Mark was soon engaged in a deep conversation.

Mark heard a "ahem" and looked over at Kate holding a pen and a page in a folder. She held up the pen and then pointed to her watch. She gave him an "I need this now" look and Mark took the pen and signed. She smiled and waved as she headed out and down the aisle to another cubicle and started talking to another lawyer.

Mark spoke with his boss for about another 3 minutes when his boss went "Oh hell, I forgot I had an appointment. Mark, we'll finish this later. Thank you." and hung up.

Mark sighed and went back to his reviewing. Mark really had some second thoughts about staying with the firm but again decided to wait until after the Halloween party.

At about five o'clock Mark started to pack his briefcase when he got a phone call from his boss. "Mark, we have something very important that just came up. Come upstairs to the senior executive conference room now."

Mark replied he was on his way and jumped on the next elevator up 4 stories to the floor of the senior partners. He checked in with the secretary and she buzzed him into the main conference room. Mark found himself face to face with the seven senior partners of the firm looking a bit grim. Mark nodded to his boss.

"Mr. Hanson, I came as fast as I could, what do you need?"

Mr. Hanson stood and came up to Mark. He handed him some papers. Mark looked at them and his blood ran cold as he realized he was holding his special paper. Then a sexy familiar voice said "You're served Mark. Read them from front to back and don't ask questions until the end."

On the top of the page in paragraph one were the words "I, Mark Stennis, agree to be the slave of Catherine Maxwell. I will obey her every command and whim. I will love her more than life itself."

Mark paled and felt a surge of energy course through him. Suddenly he understood that he was Kate's slave. And even more, he was in love with her. Madly in love with her. He would obey her. Of course he would obey her! She was his goddess, his dream, his only desire, she was everything and he was nothing.

Mark read through everything and when he finished he understood he had been fully enslaved and that he was Kate's slave until he died. He felt a bit odd about it. For one, he knew, he had absolute certainty that legally he couldn't be her slave. But by had even more certainty that it didn't matter since he had signed a contract.

And that contract was binding.

He was a bit curious though. In spite of his love for his mistress, he had a small voice in his head going "how did this happen?" and some of his puzzlement must have shown.

"Ms. Maxwell will explain everything Mark. You are hers now, even more than we are."

"Yes, that is true. Now all of you fuck off so I can claim my slave."

Mark's heart skipped a beat at that lovely voice. The chair at the head of the table had been turned away but now it spun around to reveal a smiling Kate dressed in a skimpy gold micro dress and heels. She snapped her fingers and all of the partners stood as one and bowed towards her. They then left the room except for her father who seemed to be fighting it a bit.

"Daddy, we talked about this. I'm horny and I'm going to have Mark fuck me now and then we are going to get married. Your little slut of a daughter is in charge, now shoo."

Mr. Maxwell twitched and then his face relaxed a bit and he bowed. "Yes, of course. Have fun." He then turned and left. He nodded at Mark and said "When you get back we'll make you a full partner, but it will mostly be for show. She explained she really just wants you as her husband, slave, and fuck toy, so that is what you will do." He walked out the door and shut it behind him.

Mark's cock started to harden as Kate ran her finger over her tits and smiled a dirty smile. "Well now Mark, I bet you didn't see this coming. You should have counted the paper before you made that contract copy for Brittany. I forgot my phone and came back upstairs to see you getting the paper and I heard you talking about it. Just for kicks I swiped some, and then heard more. Later on I heard you and Breanne fucking in her office and what you said."

Kate stood and swayed towards him with sexy strut. Mark started to pant and Kate giggled as she continued.

"I couldn't believe what you were saying, but when you fucked Breanne I started to wonder. No way she would have done that unless you had some kinda hold over her. So I did a little test and made a small contract with my daddy's limo driver. No need to go into details but he's now a male stripper and having some rocking sex every night. I was convinced. I then looked up that nice old man in the shop you got the paper from and he was most helpful. I guess you didn't see the stamp he put in the front cover. Explained all about the history and what this paper could do. Then I just wrote up a simple contract for my daddy, who signed, and then got him to get his other partners to sign. And now I'm in charge of this company. Oh daddy runs everything just like normal, but I'm the REAL boss. So tapping your phones and emails and your desk and Breanne's, and Summer's, and Shannon's was easy peasy. I love your taste in women though, nice and hot. They will make wonderful servants for us."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers