Contractually Obligated Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Temporary..."

The vibration of the tool on her neck was soothing, the pain of the needle less so. As soon as the connection around Melody's neck was made, the pain and sensation of Fire seared her nerve endings. She could barely perceive the world around her.

"Finished..."

She opened her tear stained eyes and a new metal collar replaced the old.

"Permanent..."

She fingered the new collar, felt the mark under their touch at the center of the cold metal band.

"Spread..."

Jean pointed at Mel's cunt.

Her response was almost automatic. She spread her legs at the command. Following orders was getting easier.

"Good..."

Jean almost smiled at that point. His thick fingers reached in, grabbing her slippery labia. He tattooed metal into her body. The needle and the pain that followed traced the paths that normally brought pleasure.

"Jean! Jean!"

Melody cried out, hurt and angry.

"Patience..."

Jean ran the gun over her clit, and Melody started to thrash.

"Restrain..."

Each of the new tattoos snapped into being as shackles, each shackle and her collar froze in place.

Melody was restrained.

Jean finished his design, linking the tattoo across Melody's clit.

The fire in her nerves was now familiar, as Jean held his hands over her clit and under her asshole as he chanted a slow bass rumble. She was still not prepared for the pain.

"Done... Free... Mirror..."

She could move again.

In the reflection of the mirror in Gwyneth's hands, Melody saw a silver dragon's head surrounded her clit.

Her pleasure bud was in the dragon's mouth.

"Think... bad... thoughts..."

The dragon started to bite down on Melody's clit.

"Nice... Bad girl... Punishment... Seal..."

The dragon's head joined with bright metal dragon wings that covered the entirety of Mel's cunt, lacing down the length of her labia.

"Good... girl... free..."

The metal wings and dragon's head faded back into the tattooed surface of Melody's cunt.

"Roll... over..."

"What are you going to do?"

"Seed..."

"Mel, some of the modifications can be done by page, some by tool, some of them have to grow."

"Plant... the... seed..."

"He's going to fuck me?"

"No sweetie, not exactly."

Jean's removed his loin cloth, exposing his cock, the end of which looked like a scorpion's stinger.

"No! No! No! Don't let himfuckmeee!"

"Shackles... Kneel... Suck..."

The shackles forced Melody to her knees, as Jean's twitching stinger cock flinched into her mouth. The tears gathered in Melody's eyes as she felt the stinger slide across her tongue.

"Suck!"

She sucked on the stinger, and it swelled down her throat, thickening and threatening to choke her. Her collar forced the bobbing of her head down its length.

"Ready..."

Jean pulled his cock from her mouth. The obscenity of it pulsed and prepared to strike.

"Stand... Turn around... Bend over..."

"No! No! Fuck no!

The shackles bent her over the slab, mashing her tits into the metal, and spread her meaty legs.

Jean grabbed Melody by the hips, and his cock stinger pierced the base of her spine.

"Help me, help me, Gwyneth! Do something!"

"It will all be over in a minute, honey. Trust me, everything will be fine!"

Jean fucked his stinger into her back until a large knot appeared at the base, his veins corded at his throat the strain evident throughout his whole body.

The knot slid down the length of his cock, and with one last thrusts forced it under her flesh.

" uhhhhng!"

He pulled his shrinking cock out from her spine the stinger split open, but closing as it relaxed.

"Seed planted... Go..."

Melody was able to stand. Gwyneth dried her tears and held her.

"Shhhhh, honey, shhhh it's okay, I have a seed too, it's okay."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. Let's get you out of here and dry your tears off."

"He fucked you in the back with his stinger?"

"No, not Jean, it was someone else, and not in the back."

"What does it do?"

Melody probed the place of insertion, the spot warm opposed to the tissue around it.

"Well they all do something different, it depends on your contract, on the wishes of your master. We won't know what yours does until you feed it."

"How do you feed it?"

"With sex of course."

"What does your seed do?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

Gwyneth stood back a bit from Melody, and started to finger her clit in small aggressive circles. The thick nub grew under the intense stimulation, and Gwyneth twisted her nipples as well. The sounds of a juicy cunt caused Mel's mouth to water.

Gwyneth's clit continued to grow erect, pulling under her clit hood, it looked less like a clit and more like a cock by the second. It stretched her hood over the top as it thickened. She jacked it slowly.

"This is the seed, my mistress chose for me."

She hung her head down.

"Does it work?"

"Yes."

Would you show me?"

"I've never used it on anyone."

"You're a Virgin?"

"Sort of, kind of. I told you I was sick, right? I've never been with a man, I've never used my seed on anyone, and my mistress chooses to fuck me like a boy. They call seed carriers like me futa, or dick girls. I'm disgusting."

Gwyneth's throbbing cock bounced between them.

"Can you get me pregnant?"

"I can neither become pregnant or make you pregnant, it's in my contract."

"I don't think you're disgusting. You're very pretty."

Melody licked her lips.

"You could fuck me if you liked, I mean, if it wouldn't get you in trouble."

"Well, I am assigned to you until your orientation is concluded, and I have lots of leeway as far as that goes."

"How long is my orientation? I hope that you're not the kind of girl that will fuck me with her throbbing cock and just disappear."

Gwyneth blushed a little, and her seed was jumping in time with her heartbeats.

"My mistress answers to the chairman as a direct subordinate, it is likely that we will see each other daily."

"Do you like Fat girls?"

Gwyneth's cock was starting to drip.

Melody reached out, her hand palming Gwyneth's cock, she dipped her fingers into Gwyn's cunt.

"Let me help you with that."

12