Contrast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to fuck you," he says.

She reaches down to his hands and pulls them from what they're doing, pulls him up from his knees, up face to face. They kiss. His erection throbs against her sudsy pubic thatch. Her arms go around him and draw him in tight against her. Mouth joined fierily to his, she puts first one foot and then the other onto the far side of the tub, toes hooked against the rim, stretching the vinyl of the shower curtain. He gets his hands under her ass and lifts, helping her slide upward along the wall until her cunt is at just the right level.

One-handed, he quickly reaches between them, guides his tip into place, and goes in with a single, root-deep thrust.

"UH!!"

It's the same sound from both of them, not a millisecond apart.

"Shit ..." she gasps.

"Fuck," he breathes.

Then her legs wrap around him and his free hand returns to her ass and he's fucking her up against the tiles, soap-slick skin to soap-slick skin, water cascading down them both, lips locked, hips rolling, grinding, thrusting.

Steam floats around them in a cloud. The constant hiss and patter of water underlies their moans, the hungry slithering of their kiss, their mutual, jubilant grunts when he hits a particularly potent stroke. His dick is a scepter of magic inside her, some wizardly rhythmic totem of power, rolling deeper and shallower, deeper and shallower, summoning something up from an ancient, mysterious vault inside her. She matches its ritual insistence, her clit sliding hard against his pubis.

"Yes, ohmygod, yes --"

Her flesh against his flesh, around his flesh, merging with him, floods some kind of adrenal surge through his entire body. No part of his mind registers the fact that he's supporting most of her weight. The sheer ecstasy of their joining makes a titan of him, his muscles incapable of failing or faltering because there is nothing in the world but her cunt and her breasts and her lips and her tongue, nothing to his senses but the forward and back of their brilliant lust.

"Ah...Ahh...AHHHHHhhhhhh!!!"

She squeezes him so tight he can barely breathe, her body a vice of orgasm around him.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she shouts, right at his ear. Electric ripples of pleasure roll through her pussy, stealing the air from her lungs, the sound from her voice. He feels her climactic grip oscillating along his shaft, and without warning he's coming up into her.

"Ngh! YES!"

The throb of orgasm pounds them both, knocking stars and lightning bolts through their heads. On and on it rushes through their loins, up their spines, pulsing along veins and synapses to every inch of flesh they both possess.

Finally, he is holding her, panting, in the steady spray of the shower, the world coming back, the weight of her body making itself known again, the softening of his cock within her bringing a contented sigh from her lips.

He slips out. She slides her legs down beneath her, though they do not feel in any way steady.

"Wow," he says, still flush against the front of this woman, her dark skin hot and warm and wet against his pale flesh.

"Yeah, wow," she agrees, settling her chin across his shoulder.

His cum dribbles down along her leg from her pussy, quickly swept away by the flow of water. She shivers.

"Aftershock?" he asks with a smile.

She looks into his eyes. "Jizz drip. Don't think I've ever felt one that good."

"Shit. I guess I was supposed to put a condom on somewhere in there."

She kisses him. "Fuck it. Not that long till my period. I think we're cool. Let's just remember from here out."

"Okay."

"Goddamn, you're a good fuck."

He grins. "I could get used to hearing you say that."

"You'd fucking better. All right, let's rinse and dry off. I want to get you into bed."

"Absolutely."