Contrast in Black and White

Story Info
White woman on business trip gets seduced by Black man.
2.5k words
4.39
67.4k
53
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdtales
jdtales
19 Followers

I was on a business trip in Georgia for a weeklong conference and trade show. Besides myself there were 5 colleagues with me. We were a compatible bunch so it was nice. After work we typically went to some hotel bar for an hour, then on to dinner. At least that's what we all did on previous trips. This was no exception.

On our second night we were all hanging around chatting and planning where we would eat that night. I went to the ladies room and on the way back stopped for a soda from the bar. While waiting for my drink I turned to see a tall black man smiling down on me. I say down because he was at least a foot taller than me.

He was clean shaven, in good shape, highlighted by the expensive suit he was wearing.

He said "My name is Charles, would you like to dance?" I was caught off guard. My first reaction was to glance over at my colleagues to see if they noticed. I smiled back and replied 'no thanks'. He looked back to where my colleagues were and then back to me.

What he said next shocked me. However his words came out so naturally.

"I see your friends there. Looks like you're a little embarrassed to be talking to a black man. You do have black men where you come from right?"

"Yess", I stammered, not taking my eyes off him. It seemed like an eternity for my drink to arrive.

"Lots of white woman are ashamed to be seen with a black man. Afraid of what their friends might think. Some secretly may think about what it would be like to be with one. So, in their private thoughts, they may think about it. "Just as I dream of white women."

"Some even act on it when their pals are not around'. Are you going out with your friends tonight?'

"Yes" I managed to say. We are heading out to dinner. I glanced at my friends again. Thank god no one had seen me yet.

"Are you staying in this hotel?" Again I replied "Yes". I didn't want to talk to him, I least I thought not, but I was mesmerized by him. He asked me my name and I told him.

"What's your room number?" he came right out with.

Don't know why but without thinking I told him. Out of the corner of my eye I finally saw the bartender coming with my drink. If what this handsome stranger said before shocked me what he said next did even more so.

"I see you're busy for the next few hours. I see you can't be with me now, your friends and all. But you might be curious; you might need some company later. Here's what I'll do. Around 9:30 I'll drop by to see you. You then have a choice. Tell me to leave. Or - let me in. I'm okay either way."

"But, (and this sounded like a warning) once I'm in, I'm in all the way."

He turned to leave and softened his tone, "You're a beautiful lady. I hope to see you later". He smiled as he left.

I looked around again. No one had noticed this interchange. I glanced at the mirror behind the bar and looked at myself to see if I looked as flustered as I felt. Seeing no clues I took my drink and re-joined my group. As I chatted with my companions I was self-conscious. Did anyone notice? Did they but won't say anything?

I realized after a short time that they did not. We stayed another 20 minutes at the hotel lounge. All that time I kept glancing at the entrance to see if this stranger would appear again.

We went to dinner at nearby restaurant. It was a good meal. But all the while there I was thinking to myself. What a strange conversation! Why me? He did say I was beautiful. I'm not used to compliments and such forward speaking men.

Normally I would say he was a cocky jerk, but the way he came across was confident. I really like that. He had an authoritative tone, almost dangerous. I thought of mentioning it to one of my lady friend but thought better of it.

Then I thought of what he had said about embarrassment. Was I ashamed to be talking to a black man? Certainly I had done that in business settings with no problem. I had never been with such a man and certainly would never consider dating one. My friends would disown me! I couldn't handle it.

But, a little side thing. No one would know about that. But it ain't gonna happen.

We were done with paying the check. This snapped me out of it and back to reality. The group went back to the hotel and our separate rooms. People had families or friends to call. Some of the guys had sports to watch.

I settled in and started reading. It was early. I sat on the couch and started on a book I had brought along.

After a time I was daydreaming again. What about his guy? Who the hell did he think he was talking to me like that? I'm supposed to just go with him because he wants to?

Then I thought of the guys I had dated recently. A few were jerks, immature, and truthfully, not much fun. Some were wimpy and in bed, most were unsatisfying.

I mused about the talk of the size of black men and also how they hated going down on a woman. My thoughts just wandered about and I lost interest in the book.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door! My heartbeat jumped immediately. This normally happens in hotel rooms. The knocking sounded like the whole room is shaking. I jumped up and faced the door. Was it him?! This can't be happening!

I looked at the clock. It was 9:30 and he said he would come then.

But wait; maybe it was a colleague who needed something. "Who is it?" I shakily asked. After what seemed like an eternity the reply came back - "Charles".

This was it I thought. What had I done! This complete stranger was at my door wanting to come in. This was crazy. Still I was compelled to open it.

There he was in his suit as before. I also had not changed. I just happened to be in my red dress, one of my sexiest outfits.

"May I come in?" he asked.

The moment of truth had arrived. What had he said before about coming in and being in all the way? I stared into his eyes as he awaited my response. I could just say no. It would be so simple, and so right. I was not promiscuous or adventuresome. Safe guys were my thing. Danger and things like big black men were not in my history or future.

"Come in" I said. I barely remember saying it later, but it was done.

He actually surprised me by bringing flowers. Hard for me to figure this guy out. One minute he was threatening, the next respectful and cordial.

He sat down on the couch. I sat on the couch but away from him. We went through 10 minutes of small talk when he told me to come closer. I sat near him. He pulled me closer and his lips were on mine. His tongue probed my mouth. His lips were full and soft. My head was spinning. His arms were strong and they held me close to him.

And then he unzipped my dress. I fought for a whole second and then it slipped to the floor. He stopped for a second to gaze at me in my underwear. He smiled to show his appreciation and went on kissing me. He was in no rush which showed the confidence he had in himself.

His hands found their way to my breasts which he stroked through my bra. He caressed my back, my face in a gentle manner. I responded by kissing him back with an urgency and intensity I don't usually have.

I didn't even notice at first that he had unsnapped my bra and it fell to the ground as well. Again he stopped to gaze at my bare chest, taking in the sight. Then back to kissing and probing my mouth. He moved on to my tits and gently sucked each one in turn. While doing this his large hand cupped under my panties and removed them in one movement.

Again he stopped to take it all in. What a sight I was. Here a naked white woman on the lap of a completely clothed black man she didn't even know. I was vulnerable. What if this man was a nut job? His smile turned to a look of wanton desire.

He told me to stand up and turn around so he could see all angles of me. I complied. He leered at me as I turned, taking a feel wherever he wanted.

"You ready for show time?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer he stood up and removed his suit jacket, then his tie and shirt - revealing a very muscular chest. He kicked off his shoes and socks and then his pants. All that was left was his underpants covering what looked like a very large package.

This done he pulled me close to him and kissed me again. He looked me in the eyes and put his hands on my shoulders. Not breaking the look he firmly pushed me to my knees.

Once down I was below waist level because he was so tall. I could smell the musky scent of his manhood. "Do it!" he commanded.

At this my shaking hands pulled down his shorts and there it was. His dick was not only long but wide. I just looked and stared at it. It stood straight up touching his bellybutton.

He grabbed it and pushed it downward offering it to my mouth which had begun to hang open. He then touched it to my lips. That was all it took to put me into a suck frenzy.

I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking for all I was worth. I calmed down a bit and licked up and down his shaft. It was magnificent. I felt like I could go on for hours with it in my mouth. I loved the way it throbbed.

Suddenly he stopped me and said I would get more later as he loved getting his dick sucked. I was practically begging him for more of it.

He placed me on the couch and began to kiss my thighs. Not much time was wasted there as he moved his soft tongue to my pussy. To make this short, he had me coming in a few minutes - not just once but twice in succession. This was a first for me.

When he was done I lay there gasping. It was unreal.

Then without a word he just got up and walked into the bedroom. I regrouped and followed him in. He was on the bed stretched out just waiting for me. I went to his side and he pulled me close. Then ever so gently he put me on my back and started to mount me. Slow as he did it, it still hurt since it was so big. It hurt real good though.

He would put a few inches in at a time, and then pull out. Then he would put a little more in and then pull out. Finally he bottomed out reaching parts of me no one had ever been to.

Slowly he began an unchanging rhythm and rode me. Each stroke was wonderful. It was a gradual and gentle fuck leading to a powerful orgasm. I had never before and never since had an orgasm while screwing.

When I was done he let go inside me. I could feel the warmth swell inside me.

After lying atop me for a few minute he rolled over on this back. He told me to look at his dick. It was covered with sperm. As black as he was, his sperm was pure white. The contrast on his cock was surreal.

He told me to lick him clean. This was something I never did for any man and never have since.

I bent down and tongued him clean until all that remained was his blackness.

Once done he pulled me up toward him and lie close to me. He stroked my tits and made small talk.

Then he said 'that first one was for you lady. The next one is all for me. Hope you're ready for it.'

With that he got above me as if he were about to do pushups. And then he placed his cock at my wet opening. In one fell swoop he plunged all the way into me. I screamed from the pain. He cupped my mouth with his hand.

Then he pulled out a few inches and rammed it back in. He did it again and again. He was wild and grunting like an animal. I was in pain but started to love it. I was an animal too. I put my teeth into his chest and clenched to muffle my screams. This did not bother him. It seemed to urge him on with his powerful thrusts.

He started saying things, asking me to respond. I couldn't speak but in my head the answer to his questions was 'Yes'.

'You love this don't you? You love fucking a black man? I knew I had you the minute I saw you. Feel me baby, never had one so big, so thick? Someday you're gonna tell your husband about this. You don't feel ashamed to be with me no more right? What if your friends could see you now? Wouldn't mind would you?'

'When you go back to New York you going out to find another black stud? Yes, maybe you're hooked.'

I thought the bed would collapse. He had staying power. I tried to match his thrusts to prove I could keep up and was not total subjugated but I couldn't. Finally I just lay there as his fuck tool and let him have me, eventually coming inside me again.

We were both breathing heavily after this and lay together till we calmed down.

Then he just lay on top of me and cuddled and kissed me. We were drenched in sweat and he pulled the covers over me.

He cuddled me and went back to caressing me and talking to me for the next hour. We slept a little bit. I was exhausted!

He left at 4 AM. Before that he managed to fuck me one more time. As he kissed me goodbye he said "You're a beautiful woman Janine". Then he was gone never to be seen again.

This happened over 10 years ago. I still get a feeling inside when I pass a handsome black man on the street.

jdtales
jdtales
19 Followers