Contrasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fighting the tears back and struggling for control, I stammered out, "I will come back, Bill."

Through my wet eyes I looked at Bill's friend with his mouth hanging open and a stunned look on his face. Turning and grabbing my bag I ran to the gate entrance. I never looked back. I busied myself with wiping my tears on my sleeve and repeated to myself, I will be back, as I went though the airplane door and left San Diego... forever.

* * * * *

Epilogue

As the 767 pushed hard to the west over open ocean, I sat and reflected back on what had happened. I had gone to San Diego, without any preconceived ideas of what I would find, what it would be like, or what would happen. What I did discover was a new world and a different life. A world that could make me happy, I knew that. Was it a world I belonged in? I searched my feelings and could not answer that. I understood now that Hawaii felt a little less like my only home.

Closing my eyes I reviewed the week I had just lived though. Then a thought hit me like a bolt of lightning. I almost physically jumped and the passenger sitting next to me noticed.

The big tape recorder; we had not turned it off that first evening, it had gone on recording everything!

It had me reading the incomplete story of "Sunrise My Darling" on it with a different ending. A most erotic ending, an ending that would live with Bill and me for a life-time.

* * * * *

Acknowledgments

My warm felt thanks to Bill for the kind use of his character. I hope he has not been too worn out by all this. Bill, has also donated much of his time to proofreading and re-teaching me my grammar. His energies and patience in this matter seem boundless.

Also I would like to thank the readers of Literotica for their kind support after my first story. Without their many requests and urging I may not have attempted a second work. I was very concerned about how my second story would affect the way the readers viewed "Sunrise My Darling", which is a true account. After much reflecting I decided I was hooked and would try my hand at a fictional story. I never intended doing more than writing about my time with my uncle when I first joined the web page.

With "Contrasts" I felt unrestricted and not bound by only reporting what did happen. This time I was able to let loose and to do what previously I had only dreamed about.

Once again I invite comments, observations and suggestions for improvement from the readership.

May all of you find the special one to love.

Wishing you Love, Joy and Compassion,

Jane T. Rolly