Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers

"You wanna come up and have a few more drinks and hang? If you get too drunk you can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch or you can always take a taxi home and I will come get you tomorrow. Come on. Hang out. I'll even pay for the taxi."

"Damn Kevin. I see you still have your sales skills. You don't have to close me. I'm not ready to end the night. I can pay for my own taxi if I get too drunk."

With that I smiled and we headed on up to my apartment. When we got up there we popped open some beers and headed out on my balcony to smoke. We spent the next few hours talking about everything and nothing and we were getting quite buzzed as the night went on. It was then that I started getting really personal with her.

"So I gotta ask. Why did you and James break up?"

"It's complicated." she replied.

"I don't have anywhere to be so let me hear it."

"I'll give you the simple answer, Kevin. He's a great guy but he wasn't man enough for me. Not that he was a pussy or anything like that. But I need more in my relationship. I'm afraid I will never find what I really want."

"What do you want?" I asked with sincerity as I found myself wanting to know what makes this girl tick.

"I don't need you thinking I'm crazy, Kevin. You're one of the nicest guys I've ever met. It's your Midwest side. People out here are so fucking pretentious and fake."

I looked at her with shock that she thought I was a nice guy.

"WHAT?!!" she yelled at me as she hit my arm with her hand.

"You think I'm a nice guy? Thanks. I guess."

"You ARE a nice guy. I know you can be an asshole but you're also very honest and open when you want to be. I love that about you. I've never had a guy be like that with me. Kevin I was attracted to you not too long after you got hired. I think you're great."

THAT WAS MY IN. I was going to fuck this girl tonight. A little bit of luck and a few more beers and that pussy was mine.

"Why didn't you ever say anything to me?" I asked her.

"Uh, hello, I had a boyfriend." Christie said.

"That's what I love about you Christie. You're not some cheating whore idiot girl."

"So you love something about me huh?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I love lots of things on you Christie. I love your tits, I love your ass, I love your gorgeous face, your hair, your lips, and I have no doubt I would love your pussy, too, if you ever let me have it."

I could not believe what I had just said. I was drunk. No doubt about it. I had never talked to a girl like that. At least not one that I had not already fucked. My stomach sank and I thought I had just fucked up.

"OK then..." Christie said and then looked away. I had to speak up fast.

"I am so sorry. That was rude. I am soooo sorry. I'm drunk and I haven't been laid in a while and you do look great. I'm really sorry. I understand if you leave. I am so sorry."

"It's ok, Kevin. I respect your honesty. I'm a little shocked but it's ok. Have you always thought of me like that? Sexually I mean?"

"Do you really want to know? Do you really want to hear what goes through my head when I look at you?" I asked her.

There was a moment of silence as we looked at each other with both of us wondering where this was going.

"Yes I do. Tell me." Christie said with a look of seriousness on her face.

I hesitated. My cock was growing fast. I had on khaki shorts and a polo and if my cock got any bigger I wouldn't be able to stand up.

"OK I'll tell you. But you may not be friends with me afterwards. I think you're slammin. I think you're smart and independent and I love that about you. Two days in a row never went by when we worked together that I didn't have some sort of sexual thought about you. Everything about you is always so perfect. Your hair, your makeup, your clothes, jewelry, all of it. Oh and in case you haven't noticed you do have two of the biggest tits I have ever seen that weren't fake. I dream of your tits, Christie. You already know I'm a bit of a freak. Want me to go on?"

She was captivated. She said "yes" very quietly and then took a drink of her beer. Was she getting turned on?!! Am I going to get laid?!!

"OK. But I warned you. I've thought of what I would do to you and how I would use you if I ever got the opportunity. If you were mine I would wear you out. You'd break up with me just to give your body a rest."

With that she started laughing and said "Ohhh reallyyy?" in a seductive way. I replied yes and there were an uncomfortable although erotic silence between us.

"Kevin..." she said. "Can I tell you why I left James?"

"Of course." I replied.

"He wouldn't do what I wanted him to do. I tried to talk to him but he never listened I guess. I'm going to tell you something that barely anyone knows about me."

I looked at her and I could feel the clear pre cum dripping out of my cock. I was rock hard. I couldn't wait for her to continue.

"I want to be controlled, Kevin. I want a man to make me his. I want a man strong enough to understand that I need discipline. I need someone to keep me in line and punish me when I've been bad. I'm not a cheater and I'm not a whore but I am a very sexual person. If I could find a man to do what I need I would be his forever."

My cock was about to explode. Did I just find out Christie is into some freaky shit? She went on.

"I would be the perfect woman to the right man. I cook, I clean, and I want to take care of a man that takes care of me. I need someone like that in my life. I need stability and to be controlled."

That was it for me. I decided to go for it. But it wasn't just lust I was feeling. I liked this girl. I really liked her. I had never known a woman as classy or intelligent who I could talk to for so long or hang out with and not get sick of in a few hours. I was worried if I made a move that even if I was successful it would be nothing more than a one night stand. I was actually envisioning a relationship with Christie.

"I need to go to the bathroom." she said as she got up and went inside. I followed her in and went to my bedroom quickly and pushed my cock down so it wasn't forming a tent in my shorts. I heard the toilet flush and she came out.

"Can we sit inside for a while? That chair on the patio is not that comfortable."

"Yeah let's sit on the couch" I responded.

We sat down and I turned on some music with the remote. She sat on my couch Indian style and faced me as I sat on the couch long ways with my feet on the table in front of it. Damn she looked good. She had on some black shorts and a white tank top that accentuated her breasts. I looked down to see if I could see her panties or anything through her shorts.

"What are you looking at?" she asked rather calmly and I realized I had been caught.

"Fuck I'm sorry. Our little conversation is turning me on. I can't help it. Maybe you should go." I said, wanting to be the nice guy and hoping it might work.

She laughed and then grabbed a blanket and put it over her legs and said "Is that better?"

"Not really!" I replied quickly.

She inched closer towards me and grabbed my hand and looked right into my eyes and started talking.

"I'm not a slut. I don't do one night stands."

I replied "One of the reasons I like you."

"Do you? Do you like me? Or do you just want to fuck me? If we were to have a few more drinks and end up in bed would that be it? Would I be another conquest to you? I like you Kevin. I want to date you. Would you want to go out on a date with me sometime?"

"Absolutely." I answered.

"Kevin, I need to go home. I can't drive either. Will you call me a cab?"

"Sure but before you go let me show you something." I grabbed Christie by the hand and pulled her up off the couch and took her to my bedroom. She stood there while I opened up a dresser drawer and pulled out a box filled with car keys.

"SERIOUSLY KEVIN?!!" Christie exclaimed.

I started laughing and said "I know! I can't help it! I'm the guy that took the keys home from the lot all the time. I'd forget to check my pockets or hang keys back up at least twice a month. I got sick of getting yelled at or having to go in on my day off so finally I said fuck it and just started keeping any keys I brought home on accident. I figure I got a thousand dollars in keys here and that's a lot less than that dealership ripped me off on my pay so they're still ahead of me."

"You're so bad, Kevin. Funny, though."

We were facing each other with only about a foot in between us. We were at the edge of my bed. It was at that moment I noticed something I had never seen before. Christie had a little scar behind her ear. Without thinking I reached under her hair and pulled it back so I could see behind her ear and said "Aww you got a little scar there. How'd that happen?" I was rubbing on it as I looked at her.

"Bicycle accident when I was a kid. I was always clumsy." she replied.

"You poor little thing" I said as I kept rubbing behind her ear with my right hand.

"OK you need to stop" Christie said with her head looking down.

"Why?" I said and kept on rubbing.

"Please Kevin, stop. I haven't been touched in a while and you're turning me on. I'm not ready for this. You promised me a date."

"You'll get your date." I said.

She then grabbed my hand and pulled it away and walked out of the bedroom and back onto the couch and sat down.

"Can you call me a cab?" she asked.

"I'll do it right now. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I just really like you. Do I still have a date with you?"

"Yes." she replied very quietly.

I smiled at here and then picked up my cell phone and dialed for a cab. We hung out for another 20 minutes and decided to go out the following Monday when she got off work. She gave me her address and told me to pick her up at 7. My phone rang and it was the cab driver letting me know he was outside. I walked her to the door, opened it, and then made a bold move.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around and with my right hand on the back of her head I pulled us together for a passionate kiss not knowing what to expect. She kissed me back and we were locked in a passionate embrace. I took my right hand down and ran it down her back and replaced it with my left hand behind her head. I ran my hand all the way down to ass and put my fingers in between her cheeks and squeezed hard and she pulled back and pushed me away.

"Slow down tiger!" she said.

"I'm sorry. I can't help myself."

"Walk me down to the cab."

We walked down together and I took her by the hand. We got to the cab and stopped. I looked at the driver and let him know it would be a second and then I held her hands and looked her in the eye.

"I can be the man you need, Christie."

"We'll see" she replied and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips and with that she hopped into the cab and left.

I went back upstairs and quickly got my pants off and pulled my cock out in my bedroom. I grabbed a towel and threw it down on the bed. I was still rock hard. I started stroking my cock thinking about Christie and in no time at all I was shooting my cum all over the towel on my bed. No sooner had I cum when my phone rang. It was Christie.

"Hey Kevin. Why don't we go out tomorrow night if you can? That way my friend can drop me off at your place and then my car will be there for me at the end of the night."

I told her that sounds good and she told me she would be over around 6 tomorrow. The whole time we were talking I was touching my cock that was still dripping cum. We hung up and minutes later I was sitting on the couch smoking a bowl of fine California herb and daydreaming about what was to come.

The next day was my usual boring Sunday. I did some shopping and some laundry and then got ready for our date. Christie showed up about ten minutes before six and I was ready then, too. She was wearing a form fitting black cocktail dress and high heels. I had on some nice pants and a white shirt. We didn't stay at my apartment long and instead went straight to dinner.

It was a wonderful dinner. We talked about many different things and we were both so comfortable with each other. Neither of us drank very much either. Only a couple glasses of wine. When dinner was over we went for a walk by the bay and held hands. We eventually found a bench to sit down on together and in no time at all we were kissing and our hands were wandering. Every other minute we had to stop though as some couple would walk by on a date of their own I assume.

"It's getting late. I need to get home. I've had a great time, Kevin. But I have to be at work in the morning."

"Let's go" I said.

We were back at my truck in no time and headed back to my apartment. When we got there she said she needed to use the bathroom before she left. We walked upstairs and when we got inside I kissed her again before she went into the bathroom. I then went to my bedroom and took off my nice dress shirt and shoes and when Christie came out of the bathroom I was standing there minus my shoes and shirt but still had on a t shirt.

"I can see you're tired, too" she said as she walked towards me.

"I'm not tired. Just ready to relax. I had a great time with you. I want to see you again. Stay for a few more minutes." I said.

She said ok and we went out to the balcony to have a cigarette together. After our cigarettes were done we walked back inside and together we walked towards the door. When we got to the door I took another chance at boldness.

"Christie... don't go." I said to her in my deep voice trying to sound appealing.

"Kevin... not yet. We've been on one date."

"That's all I need. Give me twenty more minutes and if you want to leave after that I won't try to stop you."

"Oh fine can I have a bottle of water then?"

"Sure."

I got her the bottle of water and we sat down together on the couch and in no time at all we were making out again like we were at the bay on the bench.

I was running my hands all round her neck and her ears as I kissed her. Her hands found their way to my back. We made out for about 15 minutes and then I stood up and took her hand and pulled her up. She did not resist. I led her back to my bedroom and she wouldn't make eye contact with me anymore. I knew what I had to do and I knew what she needed.

"Turn around." I said to her as we stood at the edge of the bed.

She did as she was told never saying a word.

I reached for the zipper on the back of her dress and started pulling it down slowly with my right hand and my left hand was on her stomach as though I was holding her in my control. I then took the straps off her shoulder and let the dress fall to the ground. She had taken her heels off long ago. We were not talking and she was not facing me.

Christie stood there with her back to me wearing only a black thong and a black bra. I started kissing her from behind all over her neck while my hands found her tits. I pushed my hands down her bra to feel her nipples and she moaned every so lightly. I then slid my left hand very slowly down the front of her chest until it reached the top of her panties. I pulled her closer to me and I started to whisper in her ear.

"If you're a good girl I'll send you home with a smile. If you're a bad girl I will be the only one smiling at the end of the night and your ass will be red. Do you understand?"

"Mmm hmm..." was all she could get out.

"Good. Now let's see what we have here."

I grabbed a hold of her entire body and pushed her towards the bed and she offered little resistance. I then forcefully pushed her head down on the bed to where she was completely bent over with her feet on the ground and her ass in the air. She still had on her thong and bra. I took my right hand and started rubbing on her ass cheeks.

"You have a nice ass, Christie."

She said nothing in response. I then took my right hand and slapped her ass very hard and she let out a loud whimper followed by a moan.

"CHRISTIE. When I compliment you on your ass the nice thing to do is to say thank you. If you're rude I will spank you. Do you understand?"

"Mmm hmm" was her acknowledgement.

SMACK!!! I hit her ass again.

"Not mmm hmm Christie. Yes it the proper response. I told you if you were bad I would be the only smiling at the end of this night. Now... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I said very forcefully and stern.

"Yes, Kevin" she replied like a scared little girl.

"Good. Let's have a look at your pussy shall we? Are you a shaved little girl or do you have some sort of nice patch of hair down there?"

She started to get up and I smacked her ass and pushed her down on the bed by the back of her head. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I never told you to get up. I can see your pussy just fine from behind and if I can't then I will let you know when you need to turn around. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, Kevin. I'm sorry."

SMACK!! I smacked her ass again very hard and by now there were red prints all over her right cheek.

"Don't disappoint me Christie."

I then took both my hands and pulled her panties down very slowly until they hit the floor and I pushed them aside. She was completely shaved and had the most beautiful pussy lips I had ever seen. They were pouty and delicious looking and I couldn't wait to stick my tongue in between them but I knew I had to do this right for Christie.

"Shaved. Nice. You have a nice pussy, Christie."

"Thank you, Kevin" she responded.

"Good girl. I'm glad to see you are learning your manners."

"Kevin?" Christie said very demurely.

"Yes?"

"Will you play with my pussy please? I'm so wet. Please, Kevin. I'll be a good girl I promise. Please play with my pussy. Please. I'm dripping, Kevin. I'm dripping for you. Please play with it now."

"Oh you poor little girl." I replied as I started rubbing on her pussy lips from behind.

"Ohhhhhh, Kevin... yes... please put your finger in."

SMACK!!! I hit her ass again and completely stopped touching her pussy.

"Christie I don't mind being nice to you. But you asked me to play with your pussy and next thing you know you start telling me what to do and asking me to put my finger in you. This is not about you, Christie. Keep being so demanding and you will get nothing."

"I'm sorry, Kevin."

"Be quiet Christie. I'm trying to enjoy my new pussy."

I took my time with her. I spent the next few minutes just rubbing on her ass and playing with her pussy. At the same time I undid my pants and got my shirt off so I was standing right behind her completely naked. She still had on her bra and was face down on the bed with her feet planted on the floor.

After rubbing around her pussy lips and touching her clit I brought my cock up to her pussy lips and started rubbing it up and down her slit. She started moaning and I could see her visibly shaking from time to time. Suddenly she spoke up.

"Kevin, I need your cock in me so bad. Please put your cock in me."

"Christie I'm going to let you cum on my cock. But afterwards I want you to clean it up. Have you ever tasted your own cum before Christie?"

"Yes. When I finger myself I always taste my cum."

"Good girl. Well I'm gonna put my cock inside you and make you cum and then I want you to lick it off okay honey? If you do a good job of that I will let you have some of my cum. Would you like some cum Christie?"

"Yes." was all she said.

"Good girl. OK honey. Here comes my cock."

With that I stopped rubbing my cock all over her pussy lips and pushed it in. She was so wet and tight at the same time I thought I might cum right away. But I quickly gathered my senses and proceeded to slowly pump her pussy and eventually got in a nice rhythm. She was shaking all over and I realized I had not yet had the pleasure of her tits even though my cock was now buried deep inside her. I reached around with my hands and pulled her back by her tits so I could touch them as I fucked her from behind.

SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers