Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers

"Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, oh Kevin, Kevin I'm gonna cum, Kevin, Kevin I'm gonna cum, oh, Kevin," she kept saying over and over. I could feel her pussy tighten on me as she said it and was really worried about cumming myself.

"OK Christie. You can cum baby. You've been good. Cum for me baby. Cum for me. Show me how much you love my cock."

"Ohhhh OK, ooohhhh, OK, I do, I do, I love your cock Kevin, oh, I need it, ohh, oh" Christie kept frantically saying.

"OH KEVIN!!! OH KEVIN!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! KEVIN I'M CUMMING!!! OHHHHH!!! DO YOU FEEL IT?!!! OHH KEVIN!!!'

Christie seemed on the verge of a heart attack as her orgasm flowed through her and I could no longer take it. I felt my cock start to tighten and the juices start to flow. I had seconds. I pulled out of her and grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and pulled her down to the floor in as gentle a fashion as one can do that. This was the first time she had seen my cock. I pushed her down so she was on her knees facing me with my cock aimed right at her. She knew just what to do.

Christie took my cock with one hand on my balls and the other on my shaft and brought it to her lips and after a few quick licks she took my entire cock into her mouth and with the skill of a porn star she was cupping my balls, stroking my shaft, and throating me all at once. I could barely contain myself. She still had her bra on and for some reason that added to the erotic atmosphere for me.

"Christie I'm going to cum. Now be a good girl and don't waste it."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me and said "I won't I won't I promise. Where do you want to cum Kevin?"

"On your lips and in your mouth. You've been a good girl and you deserve it."

Christie smiled and resumed sucking my cock.

"Please cum for me Kevin. I want your cum so bad. I won't waste it I promise!"

"OK Christie. I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum. Get ready baby."

She didn't put my cock back in her mouth and instead continued stroking me with my cock head right by her lips.

"OHHH! CHRISTIE!! I'M GONNA CUM!"

I started shooting stream after stream of cum all over her lips and then she opened her mouth and let me shoot right on to her tongue and the back of her throat. I came for what seemed like an eternity! I had not had a cum like that in some time!

I started to get weak in the knees. I had never felt that before. I then fell back on the bed and was sighing and breathing heavily. Christie stayed on her knees and was licking up the cum around her lips using her fingers and tongue.

"I told you I wouldn't waste any Kevin." she said.

"You've been a very good girl, Christie."

I decided to see just how far I could take this control thing.

"Christie, go get us a bottle of water and the ashtray from the patio and then come back in here and lay next to me."

"Yes, Kevin" was her reply.

FUCKING AWESOME! Did I just win the lottery? Am I the luckiest guy in the world?

She came back in the room with what I asked for and then laid down next to me with her head on my chest and I started rubbing her head.

"You've been such a good girl, Christie. Go ahead and call your roommate if you need to and tell her you won't be home tonight."

She picked up the phone and did as she was told and then I spoke to her again.

"Christie get me that little brown box on top of my dresser."

She looked confused but did as she was told. I told her to open it and she did and she saw a container with marijuana in it sitting next to my little glass bowl.

"Pack me a bowl and then come over here and finish cleaning up my cock. There's still some cum leaking out and I don't want it wasted."

She did as she was told. I started smoking a bowl while she lay on the bed licking my cock clean. Next thing I know I was hard again and I motioned for her to get on top of me and she did.

Christie rode me and as she did she looked me in the eye and said, "Kevin I'm on the pill. Will you please fill me up with your cum so I can sleep good?"

"Sure baby. I can do that."

I started sucking on her massive tits as she rode us both to completion. I came inside her at the same time she was cumming. When we were done I rolled her off me.

"Put your panties back on Christie. Then come to bed. I don't want you leaking my cum all over my sheets."

"Yes, Kevin."

With that we snuggled together and turned on the TV and quickly fell asleep. It was obvious that we had both found what we wanted. I whispered into her ear as she was drifting off, "Baby in the morning I want you to make a pot of coffee and then come back to bed. I will probably want to cum in your pussy again. Good night little girl."

"Good night, Kevin. Thank you for letting me cum and thank you for giving me some of your cum."

"You're welcome baby. Now go to bed sweetie. You're gonna have a busy day tomorrow."

We both drifted off to sleep and it was the start of a wonderful relationship.

SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers