Control

Story Info
A couple has an intimate evening and the man is in control.
1.4k words
3.42
10.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadBrew
BadBrew
1 Followers

You start by tying my wrists to the headboard with a scarf. You know I like to boss everyone around during the rest of my life, but in bed, tonight, you are going to be in complete control. With a pillow under my ass, I'm naked, laying on my back and you spread my legs wide so you have full access to my pussy.

I'm already wet but you start by licking my cunt and fucking me with your tongue to really get me going, but you stop after only a minute because you know how fast I can come when you go down on me. You are in control and you are making me wait.

You tease my clit with the dildo before you slide it into my wet pussy. Slowly at first, teasing me with it by pushing it in deeper and deeper, then pulling it all the way out and teasing my cunt. You know what I want and you know how I want it, so you stop teasing me before I can come, you want me to get so hot and wet that I beg.

You leave the dildo deep in my pussy then slide up so your knees straddle my shoulders. You take your big cock in your hand and rub it for me, right in my face. You tell me to beg for your cock but before I can answer you put the tip in my mouth and start to slide your big cock deeper and deeper.

You want to tease me though and you know how much I love to suck on your big hard cock, so you take it out and rub it between my tits, teasing my mouth with just the tip. I move my head forward to lick it while you fuck my tits, getting your juicy pre-cum all over my big tits and rubbing my nipples until they are hard and standing up just like your cock. Finally you give me your whole cock in my mouth again, pushing it in all the way, hard and fast.

You check that the dildo is still in my pussy, you move it slowly, careful not to move it too fast so I can't come. You love to tease me and you love that you are in control and I can't move my hands to my wet pulsating cunt to touch myself. I am so hot and so close but I can't do anything about it and you love having that control over me, so you push the dildo all the way into my pussy, fast and hard, then leave it there for me to feel while you slide your cock in and out of my mouth.

I can taste your sweet and salty cock as you slide it in and out, in and out of my mouth. Starting slow and shallow, then getting deeper and deeper. I moan in pleasure, I love the feel of your cock in my mouth and dildo deep in my pussy. The hotter I get the deeper I can take your cock into my mouth and I open my throat so you can push it in deep. I can feel your balls on my neck and I love it. You fuck my mouth, in and out, in and out, I taste your cum and I love it.

You take your dick from my mouth and move up a little more so you can put your balls in my mouth. You tell me to open my mouth as wide as I can, to open my mouth wide just like I open my legs wide for you. I open up and you put your balls in my mouth. We both moan in pleasure, I love it when you tell me what to do and I love it that you are in complete control. You love it too and you fuck my mouth with your balls, you can feel it as I slide my tongue all over them and suck on them until they are as wet as my pussy. I can feel your cock on my face, making wet sticky spots of cum and I am so hot that I think I could come right then, but I stop myself because I know you are in control and you will make me come when you want me to.

You slide your cock in my mouth again, in and out just a few times before you take it out and rub it so I can watch while you tell me what else you want to do to me.

With my wrists still tied so I can't move my hands to touch myself to get the release of an orgasm that I desperately need, you flip me over and tell me to get on my knees. I do as you tell me and I feel you rub your big, wet cock in between my thighs and up in between my cheeks from behind.

You take the dildo out, then slide your fingers in so you can feel how wet and tight my pussy is. You lube up another finger and stick it in my tight ass. I tell you how much I love it, I tell you to give it to me and I beg for more so you start to tease my ass with the butt plug, pushing it in slowly, then taking it out. Finally you push it hard, all the way in and I moan even louder and tell you to give me your cock too.

You tell me that you are in control and you will give me your cock when you say so, but you can't wait any longer either so while you push the plug into my ass hard, you slide your big pulsing cock into my wet, tight pussy telling me how hard you are going to fuck me.

While you fuck me, you slap my ass because I begged for your cock, you slap my ass because even with my wrists tied I still try to be in control, you slap my ass and tell me that I am yours and you will do want you want, and your slap my ass because you like it (and you know that I like it too).

My pussy is so sensitive from all the teasing that I can feel your big dick pushing into me so deep and I can feel every little ridge from the big veins pulsing as you slide it in and out, harder and harder. You fuck me hard and spread my cheeks, telling me what you want and what you are going to do to me. You tell me that my pussy belongs to you and I keep moaning because you feel so good I will do whatever you want.

You reach around and rub my clit a little and I can hardly stand it. With the plug in my ass, your big cock in my pussy, and your finger on my clit, it is like every pleasure center in my body is humming and you can feel my pussy getting tighter around your cock.

Leaving the plug in my ass to keep it open for you, you untie my wrists so I can lie on my side. I watch you rub your hard cock, lubing it up really good so you can slide it into my tight ass. You tell me what you want and what you are going to do and even without my wrists tied I submit to you and tell you to give it to me. I want you so bad, I want to feel your big cock filling me up. You slowly remove the plug so you can work on sliding your cock into my ass.

You want it bad, but you know you have to go slow. You've been fucking me hard, but now you take it soft and slow. You know I like it hard, but teasing me slowly is good too. Laying on my side and with my ass stretched a little from the plug you are able to get your cock all the way in and it feels so good we both are close to coming. Laying close behind me, you finger my cunt softly while you fuck me in the ass and it only takes a minute before we are both coming. I start to come first and as my ass tightens around your cock you can feel it and it's too much for you, you lose control too and come inside me.

BadBrew
BadBrew
1 Followers