Control

Story Info
A story of love, lust and, above all, control...
3.3k words
4.18
17.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the one who continues to be my sole inspiration...

I was practically aching with desire. I was trying to be good and patient, but my body was betraying me. I kept imagining all of the things I wanted him to do to me and picturing his hard cock sliding down my throat. I was desperate for him, which did not differentiate this from any other day, but today the yearning seemed to grow exponentially as he denied me.

"The more you move, the longer you will sit there, and I have all night, Jules..." The smooth honey of his voice hit my ears and I immediately stopped moving and sat up a little straighter.

I was sitting in his high-back office chair, naked, legs spread wide and bound, arms tied securely to the armrests, the red ball gag in my mouth forcing my mouth open salaciously, drool running down my chin. My eyes were covered, only small slivers of light leaking in through the bottom of the blinders he had chosen.

As usual, he was enjoying torturing me, occasionally coming over to rub my nipples or slide his fingers to my clit and rubbing gently, skillfully taking me upward towards bliss. But just as I would start to let go he would stop cold, leaving me frustrated and moaning my need for him.

I heard the click of the camera on his phone and then silence. I wasn't sure if he had left the room or if he was just sitting quietly watching me, waiting for me to move. I tried with all my might to be still so he would reward me with his touch.

My breaths were deep, making my breasts rise and fall as I struggled to compose myself and focus on something, anything that would distract me from wanting him so bad that it hurt.

My longing for him was such that it was all consuming and visceral. I could feel his hands on my body and his tongue in my mouth, my pussy getting wetter and wetter as the thoughts progressed. I willed myself to be still as I heard his footsteps approaching me and I mentally begged him to give me some sort of release.

"Is my little slut horny?" He asked mockingly, bringing his hands to my nipples and rubbing gently as I nodded and moaned, arching my back and looking up at him, wishing I could see his eyes boring into mine with the intensity I loved so.

"Do you want to cum, Jules?" He asked, keeping one hand on my nipple and bringing the other to my clit as he rubbed both slowly.

"Yes! Please! Please let me cum!" I begged, the words coming out garbled and incoherent, more drool escaping my mouth as I struggled to communicate my desires. I was starting to lose control, I was slipping into a blurry puddle as he touched me; my body was surrendering to his sexy dominance, giving him everything he wanted and demanded from me with ease.

"Good god you're so fucking wet, Jules. Your body belongs to me, I decide when you cum. Right baby?" He was getting aroused, I could tell by his tone and his words, this pushed me up even higher and I nodded again as I waited for him to give me permission to explode for him, as only he could make me.

I was shaking and moaning as he withdrew his finger from my pussy and put both hands on my nipples, twisting and rubbing them as his mouth licked down my warm body and my waxed bikini area until it found my wet pink pussy. He spread my lips open with his tongue and I felt myself break apart as he licked furiously and nibbled lightly on my clit. He then backed off and started slowly licking me in a slow maddening circle.

Quickly I shattered, body convulsing in pleasure as he sped up with my orgasm, fingers pulling harder on my nipples. I moaned and screamed in extraordinary pleasure, then felt two of his fingers push up and into me.

I instantly clenched my muscles around them as he furiously shoved his fingers in and out of my gushing pussy. My whole body was tingling and my mouth was making obscene sounds around my gag as I continued cumming for him.

It did occur to me, in the back recesses of my addled mind, that he hadn't exactly told me I could cum. But actions speak louder than words, right? And his actions had definitely wanted me to cum. Not sure he would see it that way, but the pleasure center in my brain could not have cared less. Just yet anyway.

He kept his fingers buried in my pussy and the fingers of his other hand pulling at my nipple as his tongue swirled around my clit. He loved making me cum, but he hated to be disobeyed, especially when we we were in our apt roles. I rode out the orgasm until I felt his fingers slip from my pussy, instantly making me feel empty.

He didn't speak but but I felt his hands untying my wrists, then my legs. Before I could regain feeling in either, I felt myself being pulled from the chair, to my knees, by my hair. He reached behind my head and unsnapped the ball gag.

"No talking Jules. And no hands. Just suck my cock so I can cum in your mouth or wherever I want..." as he said this he was dropping the gag and immediately shoving his very hard cock into my mouth. I took it in, my lips tightening around him as I savored the feeling. I loved sucking his cock, the feel, the taste, and, most of all, the sense of control over him that it gave me.

I was kneeling before him as he ruthlessly fucked my face, hands pulling my hair hard, and I was absolutely in heaven. I was helplessly addicted to his cock and the way it felt inside my body. And to the way he made me work for it and submit to him in order to get what I needed.

"Fuck Jules! Take it baby, take it all!" He muttered lustily as he slid his dick all the way to the back of my throat and held it in place. With his other hand be ripped the blinders off my eyes, wanting to watch my eyes water and grow bigger as he cut off my air supply. I squinted from the assault of the light and gagged as I tried to adjust to his size in my throat.

"Look at me Jules!" I popped my eyes open as wide as I could and looked at him, trying not to panic from lack of oxygen. "Do you trust me baby?" He asked me, a smirk on his handsome face.

I nodded, eyes watering more, and he relented, briefly, pulling back his cock and allowing me to breath. Soon however he pushed back into my throat, keeping his hypnotic eyes locked on mine as he used me again and again. I slowly started breathing out of my nose and using my skillful tongue on his hard shaft as I sucked on him.

I was so aroused and I wanted to taste his cum very badly. My hands gripped his ass as he shoved his cock in and out of my mouth. I slid them towards the crack and pulled apart his cheeks; he groaned and closed his eyes. I moved the fingers of one hand towards his asshole as the other kept his cheeks apart.

He started moving his hips harder, shoving his cock into my wet and willing mouth, deeper and faster as I started working my index finger around his ass. I rubbed all around the outside then slowly ventured inside his ass, sliding it in and out a few quick times.

My mouth was still hungrily devouring his hard cock, soon it was quivering in my mouth. He grunted loudly and stopped moving, he then started to cum, hard, hot semen pouring into my throat as his body convulsed. I kept my finger in his ass as he came, swallowing his cum, his hands still tightly clutching my hair.

"Oh yes Jules take my cum you fucking slut!" He exclaimed, opening his eyes and looking down at me with incredible satisfaction. My stomach flip flopped and I smiled up at him, unable to contain the way he made me feel. He smiled back, despite himself, and pulled his dick from my mouth. Again I was struck by the emptiness.

I fell back against the chair and waited for my next direction. I watched his eyes trail my body as he considered his next move. As I looked at him, I wondered if he knew that I knew how he felt. That, under the dominance and the airs of control, he really loved me and wanted to make me happy. He just didn't want to get eaten alive.

And me, well as much as I wanted him to think I would devour him, I really loved him too and could not imagine hurting him or not having him in my life. My pride often forced a mask of indifference, but when he was close to me, all my guards dropped. It was like a magical spell made us so perfectly "us" when we were together. As well as ridiculously happy and sexually compatible.

"Stand up!" He ordered, bringing me back to the here and now. I struggled to my feet, using the strong arm be offered for leverage. He pulled me towards the doorway and across the hall to our bedroom. He shoved me face first onto the bed and slapped my meaty ass hard with his hand. His aggression was running hot tonight, there was probably a reason, but regardless, it was fucking turning me on.

He grabbed a butt plug out of the drawer and ran it through my wet pussy to lubricate it before roughly shoving it into my ass. I grunted as he showed me no mercy, pushing it in as far as it would go.

"Do I need to gag you again Jules?" He asked as he slapped me again on the ass with his hand. I cried out from the growing pains in my ass from the plug and his hard slaps.

I was afraid to speak, remembering his earlier order, so I looked at him and shook my head furiously, my jaw still a bit locked up from the gag and sucking on his big dick. I didn't want to show my discomfort however, he would likely exploit any weakness I showed him now.

"Then shut the fuck up. Now you came earlier before I told you to. What to do what to do..." God he was such an ass. He knew I would cum, he wanted me to cum, and still he got to use it to punish me. Fuck me. Not that I minded his punishments but still there was a principle here.

But being a pain slut left me few options and my stubborn will power all but dissolved when he was in charge. "I think the cane will be good tonight, don't you Jules?" He asked rhetorically, as he went to fetch it from the closet. "Up on all fours please," he asked politely, his gentle tone belying his true intentions.

I didn't reply but pushed up onto my hands and knees, head down deferently. He first came around to my face and pushed my chin up so we were eye to eye. He kissed me gently, then with more and more passion, running the cane up and down my back and ass tenderly, then, as our tongues danced, he quickly drew back and smacked my left ass cheek with the cane.

"Ahhhhhh! I screamed out both in pain and surprise as he struck me twice more and then again when my cries got louder. I quickly discerned the pattern and when he struck me again I reacted much less dramatically, trying to control the pain. He kissed me again before pushing my head back down and returning to my ass, pushing the butt plug in further.

"Are you wet yet Jules? I know you love your spankings, don't you slut?" He asked, again spanking me with the cane as I tried to hide the intense pain searing my bottom as well as how fucking horny it was making me. I simply nodded and flinched as he swung back to hit me again. He laughed as he landed the blow softly this time.

"Spread your legs. You know I hate when you try to guess what I'm gonna do Jules!" He said mockingly, as I pried my legs apart for him, sliding the round of the cane into my gaping hole. At the same time he slapped my ass with his hand and I clenched around it as I cried out.

"What am I gonna do with you baby? You don't want to listen, you're pussy is wet like a fucking slut's and you won't shut up!" He kept moving the cane inside of me and I was worried I was gonna cum if he kept it up. I felt like a bitch in heat, so greedy and hungry for an orgasm from him that I was willing to do whatever it took.

I would give up anything just to feel his cock in me. I settled for the cane and closed my eyes as it repeatedly hit my g spot. Lucky for me, every time I got close to cumming he would stop moving the cane and smack my ass harder. I was so frustrated I was pushing against the cane and begging him to fuck me.

"You want me to fuck you Jules?" He asked me as he pulled the cane out of my pussy and spanked me with it three more times. I screamed out, almost ready to yell the safe word, when he threw it aside and rubbed my ass gently with his hand. I was in tears, more from the intensity and frustration than from pain.

"Yes, please, please fuck me, I promise I'll be good I just need your cock!" I begged him the way I knew he wanted me to, turning my head back towards him as I pleaded. When our eyes met, he must've seen something earnest in my tear soaked face, because something softened in him ever so briefly.

"Okay Jules, I guess you've earned it. BUT..." He hesitated, watching my crestfallen expression and smirked again. He got off the bed and went back to his dresser to grab something else. I sighed in angst as I waited and lowered my head. Why did this shit turn me on so much?

"Because you're a slut!" He finished for me and I turned back to look at him again. He was lewdly dangling a pair of nipple clamps before my bewildered eyes. Had I said that out loud? Or was he reading my fucking mind again? In my current state of delirium and near insanity due to my arousal I wasn't sure.

"Come here baby," he said, sitting up against our sturdy wooden headboard and holding the nipple clamps at the ready. "I'm going to clamp your nipples, then you're going to ride my cock while I pull on them. We won't need the gag, this time I want to hear you scream and moan when you cum on my cock like a good slut. But not till I say or you won't cum for a week. Tell me you understand..." he said, purposely drawing this out, knowing I needed his cock in me like I needed oxygen.

"Yes sir. I understand. Please just let me feel you inside me. I need it so bad..." I crawled over to him and ran my hands over his chest and kissed his mouth. He parted his lips and our tongues touched, exchanging firecracker sparks between us. I rubbed his cock as we kissed, fondled the soft skin of the head with my fingers, feeling him grow larger and more needy for me as his hands grazed my nipples.

He pushed open the sides of one clamp, fumbling as he attempted to multitask, my fingers driving him crazy as they rubbed his cock the way only I knew how. On the third attempt he got it into place and I sucked in my breath from the pressure as the blood rush to my darkening pink nipple. He quickly fastened the other and watched as I closed my eyes and arched my back, adjusting to the delicious pain, my hand never leaving his smooth cock. When tbe pain subsided I was ready for action.

"Can I please take it now? Can I slide my slutty wet pussy onto that beautiful hard cock of yours that I haven't stopped thinking about since the last time you fucked me silly? Please, baby boy?" I whispered to him, wrapping my firm legs around him, my pussy ever so close to his cock, my lips near his ear, knowing by the twitch of his cock in my hands that the tables had turned. I licked his earlobe as I waited for his response, half expecting him to cum in my hand from how large he felt beneath my fingers.

"Oh god Jules...you're so hot. Yes baby please give it to me...give me your fucking pussy!" he panted, tugging on the chain that tethered my nipples and as much as I wanted to make him beg and plead and feel the utter desperation I had felt, I couldn't wait one more second. I lowered my hot pussy onto his cock slowly, ever so slowly, feeling every nerve ending fire as his thick cock claimed my pussy, again.

"Oh my fucking god! Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed as my nipples were pulled back and I was spurred into action, riding his cock up and down, faster and faster as the room started spinning and time and space were lost and it was just us alone on pleasure island. He held the chain down so that every time I bounced up it pulled and made me yell louder, the pleasure co-mingling with the pain and compounding every single second of our lovemaking into total ecstasy.

His cock felt enormous inside of me and I wanted to cum so badly but I held back, building on the orgasm that would eventually overtake both of us, just as soon as he gave the word. I opened my eyes and saw his staring back at me, pretty golden orbs bright with lust and love protruding from him and into me.

"Come for me Jules," he whispered, "I love you so much..." I immediately moaned his name and felt myself fall, the orgasm crashing all around us, my hips bucking, his cock releasing his seed into me as the room went dark. All I could feel was pleasure radiating through my entire body as I came hard, body shaking and grabbing onto him for support.

His moans and pleas were music to my ears, his body my instrument as I kept my legs tightly wrapped around him, my hands stroking his back as we rode out the waves. He removed the clamps from my nipples hastily, cupping my breasts lovingly in the afterglow as I winced against him.

"That was fantastic. You're never allowed to let me go, I love you too much!" I told him, taking advantage of a moment of vulnerability to express my feelings. My ass and nipples were raw and my knees were rug burnt but none of that compared to the way my heart felt when it was close to his. I hugged him tighter and our hearts became one, the furious beats matched as we kissed.

"Next you can clean my cock so I can shove it in your ass, I'm sure the plug has it ready for me by now!" He whispered and, again, we were off...