Control

Story Info
I give control to my master.
2.5k words
4.32
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the room and smile. Everything is prepared just how you want.

You look over and give me a simple smile that lets me know I have done a good job.

Walking over to me you take hold of my wrists, applying the pressure you know lets me know my control is now over.

I lower my head and take in the sight of you holding my wrists. I want to ask what is in store for today. I know it would be pointless. I know you will tell me when I pay for my mistakes. Even if I do not know what they are. I know you will do what you want. Giving me the pain, you know I desire. Before you allow me to give you pleasure.

Without out a word you pull me over to the couch. When you turn to face me, you release one of my wrists and roughly grab me by my hair before pulling me to you. Forcing me to kiss you.

I want so much to reach out and touch you. I know I would only be punished more. The last time I touched you without your permission the bruises on my arse took weeks to fade.

Pulling me away, you twist me around so I am facing away from you. Still holding on to my wrist.

Your hand releases my hair only to grip onto my neck forcing me to bend over the couch.

Without being told, I move my free hand and place it on the couch above my head.

I am sure you are smiling. Well, I am assuming you are. You took your time in training me. I know my cues without you needing to tell me.

You release my other hand and I automatically bring it above my head. In my head, I am remembering when you trained me to do this, reassuring me with every move I make. I remember longing to hear you tell me I was your good slut.

I keep my hand still, waiting for the moment I know is coming.

I can feel you standing behind me. Your eyes taking in the sight of me bent over. You leave me waiting. You know how impatient I can get things to start. Wondering if you are going to start with pleasure or pain. You know I don't mind either.

"Move," you tell me. I know with the way you whisper the word, I have displeased you.

Are my hands in the wrong place? Were my legs not far enough apart?

I glance quickly at my hands and know they are just where you have instructed me so many times to place them. My stomach drops. I know... you want to use the ankle spreaders.

Moving my feet further apart. I hope that it is enough for you.

I feel your hands move over my body, down my back, stroking softly. Just the way you know I adore. Tracing the lines of my tattoos. Taking your time. I try so hard not to move. I fail.

I try my hardest not to make a sound as I feel one of your hands leave my back. I know without question what is in store for me as I feel your hand gripping my hair again pulling my head up from the couch.

You don't say a word to me. Just force me to look in your eyes as your other hand continues its way down my back to my arse, never leaving contact with my skin. No longer stroking now, but sliding. No longer taking the time to feel your way over my skin.

When you reach your goal, you grab a handful of my left arse cheek, squeezing. Allowing your nails to dig in. You see the look of calm that comes over my face. You have given me the pain I want and crave from your hands.

The touch that reminds me I am yours.

I was not expecting what came next.

You lean down and kiss me.

"Who owns your body?" you whisper to me, pulling away leaving me breathless.

I try so hard to keep my legs straight and apart. It was the kind of kiss that shows the affection you have for me. The kiss you save for the end of our play times. My reward for pleasing you.

I am unsure if you want me to answer until I feel your grip change on my hair. No longer pulling my head up.

In an instant, I lay my head back on the couch, but keeping my face turned toward you. Fully aware I can now see you moving away from my field of vision. Your grip on my arse has not changed.

I can tell you want a reaction from me. I refuse to make a sound.

I feel your other hand softly touch my other cheek. Teasing the tender skin.

You reach between my legs, cupping your hand over my hot pussy. You can feel my wetness through my knickers.

You must be pleased with the way my body has responded to you so far. I am now aware that the tight grip you had on my right cheek has changed to softly stroking. I think you are taking in the marks your nails left on me.

I feel the fingers of your right hand pushing my underwear to the side to gain access to my clit.

You barely touch me, just skim.

I want to moan, but I know that uttering a sound now will mean I will suffer.

When I was setting the room up earlier, I made sure to leave your paddles within easy reach of the couch. Everything is just where I know you like. In the order you usually use them.

I have a feeling that today I would be wrong to assume there was going to be an order to things.

The thought is confirmed when I feel the dripping of oil on my arse. Your hands now massaging it into my arse.

Allowing the oil to run down the backs of my legs. Your hands following the oil as it runs down.

I hear you move, but am unsure where too. Now I am sure you are kneeling behind me.

I feel your hands take both my ankles and squeeze. I want to moan but I daren't. Instead, I allow my fingers to dig into the couch a little. I feel myself getting wetter.

Your hands start to work the oil into my calves. First my right leg then my left. Stopping at my knee.

Starting again on my shins. Starting at my ankles, up to my knee.

I want to move, to make a sound to let you know how much just this gentle touch is affecting me.

I know the moment you remove my knickers you will know. Feel the dampness.

They stay on as you continue to work the oil onto my legs. Massaging as you go. Working higher and higher up the backs of my legs, then the front. Every time you get to my inner thighs and close to my pussy... You keep your fingers away, gently stroking the sensitive skin.

I hear you stand behind me.

"Move" you whisper again in my ear. Without hesitation, I bring my legs closer together. Hoping again this is what you wanted me to do.

I feel your hands on my hips, softly stroking my skin. Again tracing the line of the tattoo on my right hip.

Your fingers hook into the top of my knickers and in a well-practised motion you pull them down to my ankles. Then one foot at a time, I lift to allow you to take them away from me totally.

As soon as they are gone, I move back to how I was before. My legs wide apart.

I feel your hand softly tap my right arse cheek. You are being kind now. Confusing me for what may lie ahead. I was expecting punishment. Yet you have shown me nothing but affection.

I had laid out the cuffs and ankle spreader for you. Yet they remain untouched.

I feel again your hands on my back. You must be standing directly behind me.

You must have undressed at some point. I don't remember hearing the tell-tell noises of your zip. You must have.

I feel your fingers on me, no longer stroking my back, but between my legs. Feeling my wetness, as you push a finger into me. Quickly followed by another. You work them in me slowly, making me want to beg for more... Wanting you to fill me.

You are careful with your movements. Knowing what I want but not giving it to me.

This is your game. You decide.

With practised skill, you find that spot inside me that makes my legs go weak.

You hand taps my arse again. Taking that as a well-trained sign. I move my hands and place them on my back. In a swift move, your hand is there. Holding them. Tight.

I feel your fingers slide out of my pussy. Leaving me panting and wanting.

Then I feel it.

You are going to fuck me.

I feel your cock gently nudge into my pussy. Entering me slowly. Stopping when just the head of your cock is barely in me.

I want to move, to push back onto you, taking you fully.

Again, I know I don't have permission to move. I would suffer worse punishment. The punishment I want. To feel my skin warm to the strikes I know are to come.

You move into me just that bit more. I cannot help it. The moan escapes my mouth.

You have won. My need for you overtakes my need to be good for you and obey the rules.

You stay still now but grip my wrists tighter now with both hands. I feel the pressure increase.

I want to move my head, be face down on the couch. Hiding my face from you. I am powerless.

I admire the control you have. To stay so still. I have no doubts you want to move.

I feel confused when I feel your hands let go of my wrists. Yet I make no attempt to move my arms. Keeping them just where you left them.

Then I feel you move. No warning. You just slam yourself into me. Your now free hands holding my hips, gripping them firmly as you now pound yourself into me.

I barely have a chance to catch my breath.

Then it happens. I move.

I feel your fingers dig into my hips but you don't stop thrusting into me.

I need to moan, but I know things will only get worse.

You don't say anything to me. Or stop fucking me. Just that slight grip change. Nails just starting to dig into my skin.

You can feel what is happening. Hear my breathing change. I cannot stop it. The pressure is building.

You helped unlock something in me back when we first met. Now it's hard for me to control.

I am past the point I can stop.

As my orgasm takes over me, you don't stop thrusting into me, riding out the waves of pleasure.

As my breathing comes back under control. You pull out, leaving me empty and wanting more.

I know I am for it now.

"Knees," you tell me.

I don't hesitate and move so I am now kneeling before you. My hands still behind my back as I lean forward to take your cock in my mouth.

You allow me to lick my juices off your cock before you reach down and touch my face.

One hand moves under my chin, making me look up at you.

The sight of me kneeling before you with your cock in my mouth is a site I know you enjoy.

I don't get to enjoy your eyes on me for long before you start thrusting hard into my mouth.

The look you give dares me to look away. I won't. I know me cumming without permission means I deserve to have you fucking my face like this.

You pull back a bit, so now only the head of your cock is in my mouth, allowing my tongue to work the sensitive flesh. Before roughly slamming back into my mouth but stopping just before you know I will gag.

You keep your fingers under my chin, making sure I keep my eyes on you, whilst the other is now gripping the back of my neck, pushing ever so slightly making sure I can't pull back too far, keeping your cock always in my mouth.

As I kneel at your feet, I can still feel my pussy twitching with the after effects of my orgasm all I want is to be back, bent over that couch feeling your cock pound into my pussy.

I don't have long to think about that as I start to feel that tell-tell sign that lets me know you are close.

I wonder if you are going to pull away or grant me the honour of swallowing your cum.

Then it happens.

You thrust hard as you shoot into my mouth. I know not to spill a drop.

As you pull back from me. You hand still holding my chin, keeping my eyes on yours. Your other hand with a tight grip in my hair at the back of my neck. You gently pull. Making me stand up.

Standing in front of you, I lick my lips. Making doubly sure I did not miss a drop.

I want to look away, to take my eyes off yours.

I try hard to blink back the tears. I know I disobeyed rules.

No cumming until you say I can. Ever since the first time you made me cum... every orgasm now belongs to you.

You pull me close to you, so tenderly. You keep the grip on the back of my neck. As we kiss, I feel your free hand wrapping around my waist pulling me close to you.

As we stand there, locked together. My arms still behind my back.

You pull back from the kiss. Keeping me close to you.

"My good slut" you whisper, letting your arms drop from my body. Making no other move to break our contact.

You kiss leaves me breathless, my legs wobbling from the orgasm you gave me.

You just look at me. Noting the flush on my skin.

You take a step backwards as you reach for my hand, gripping my wrist as you turn and lead me out of the room. Towards the bed.

As I look, I can see the pile of pillows carefully placed in the middle. The ropes already placed by each corner.

Now I know why everything stayed untouched before. The couch was not where I would receive my punishment. Only to add to it.

You knew I would cum with your skill and knowledge of my body. You wanted me to be more sensitive for what was to come.