Control

Story Info
Two Elementals lose control.
1.5k words
4.2
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malachai laughed at me as the punch that I threw at him went wide, the fire engulfing my fists singeing the bark of the tree I struck instead. His white-blonde hair shone in the sun and his stormy grey eyes sparkled at me. "You're never going to beat me like that," he taunted, sidestepping yet another punch. "I won't even have to use my powers at this rate."

"You're so annoying!" I groaned at my tutor.

"And you have a lot of attitude for someone so tiny!" He laughed when I threw a fireball at him, doing a back handspring to dodge it. My frustration was getting the better of me, I knew it, but I couldn't help myself around him. He knew exactly which buttons to press and we had been at it for nearly an hour, yet I still hadn't landed a single blow.

"I'll burn down this whole forest if it'll make you shut up!"

I ran toward him, using every bit of my limited training to try to control the fire that was wanting to engulf my entire body so that all I would have to do is touch him and he'd burn. He dropped down low as I descended on him and kicked the feet right out from under me. My temper flared as my face smacked against the ground and his laughter rang in my ears.

Spitting a mouthful of dirt and grass out, I picked myself up and returned to the fighting stance I was taught, my fists in front of my face. Flames licked up and down my arms, and my hair ignited, too, with my temper. I was a skinny, freckled mess of fire elemental with yellow eyes and flaming red hair, and I was bound and determined to kick Malachai's ass.

Once again I sprinted at him, but this time I watched his legs carefully, trying to gauge how he would move. Right before I bowled him over, his ankles braced to the left, and I followed. Like a freight train I hit him square in the chest and he gasped, falling backward. His armor was fireproof, but I was still strong enough to knock the wind out of him, even if my flames weren't eating him alive.

Straddling Malachai, I grinned at my victory while he tried to recover his breath underneath me. "I got you!" I said triumphantly, extinguishing my fire and putting my hands on my hips. I stuck my tongue out at him and watched pink crawl up his cheeks.

"Oh yeah?" he said. I didn't have time to brace myself before he bucked me off of him and I went sprawling face-first in the grass again.

"Ow!" I yelped, rolling onto my back and glaring at him. "You're a sore loser!"

"And you're cute when you're mad," he replied with a cocky grin.

Fuming at the blush creeping up my cheeks, I kicked his legs out from under him. When he landed flat on his ass so hard his teeth clacked together it was my turn to smirk.

That is, I smirked until I felt the all-too-familiar tingle of Malachai's elemental powers making all of my hair stand on end.

Malachai was a storm elemental, meaning he had control over lightning. He was dangerous and incredibly well-trained, having been in the army since he was a young child. With a single snap of his fingers, he could take out everyone in a ten-foot radius. This was the first time he had ever directed them at me, though. "If you wanna play rough, we can play rough," he said, giving me a wicked grin. I yelped as he shot a bolt of lightning at my feet, jumping high enough to catch a tree branch and clamber up quickly. "That's probably not the best place to hide from me!"

I pressed myself against the tree and he shot another bolt of lightning my way. With an ear-splitting crack, it connected with the tree, sending sparks flying. I felt heat creep its way up the branches and within mere moments the entire tree I was in was engulfed with flames.

"Holly!" Malachai called, concern and guilt coloring the tenor of his voice. "Holly! Shit! Are you okay?"

The fire was completely obstructing his view of me. I waited until he was just about to throw himself into the fire to find me before I hopped down, tackling him once again. We both rolled a few times before our momentum threw us apart. I laughed, but Malachai's face was serious.

"What?" I teased, picking myself up again. "Surely you didn't forget that I'm fireproof."

I could tell by the color of my tutor's cheeks that Malachai had most definitely forgotten that fire didn't hurt me. "I was worried," he growled through gritted teeth.

That only made me laugh harder. "What was all that 'if you never learn to control your powers, you'll never stand a chance in this world' you were spouting at me just the other day?" The look on his face was priceless. He charged at me again, electricity crackling on his fists. I lit my fingers up, too, and dodged his first punch. This time he was the one with no control. He was the one who was frustrated.

With each near-miss of his hands, my skin tingled, sending shivers up my body. With each shiver, my legs grew weaker and I lost more and more ground to Malachai. His smirk returned.

Soon enough he had me backed into a tree. He put one hand on each side of my face and trapped me there. I didn't dare move for fear of touching his livewire skin, so I stayed still, panting. He leaned down close to me, our faces almost touching, and for the first time I became aware of how soft his lips looked. "May I?" he asked, his stormy eyes flashing. I wasn't sure what he was asking for, but I sure wasn't going to refuse him at that moment either.

"Yes," I replied, and then I gasped as his lips brushed against my neck. My back arched involuntarily, pushing my body into his. Every inch of me tingled. I groaned, feeling my body grow hot, the fire within me barely contained. I used my hands to bring him closer, trailing underneath his shirt and up his back. I wanted him closer, wanted to feel the electric tingle his powers sent through my body. Malachai pressed me firmly into the tree, his kisses growing wetter and more frantic the more we explored each others' bodies.

Months of frustration training with him made me rip his shirt off so that we didn't have to break our kiss, and he offered my shirt the same courtesy. I pushed him away only long enough to get him on his back in the grass and to take off my bra. He unbuckled his pants as I tossed my panties to the side and straddled him. "Holly," he pleaded as I teased him, wanting to cherish the electric tingles before I fully committed to fucking him.

I grabbed his hard dick in my hand and he gasped at the heat, bucking his hips up as I guided him toward my hot, wet pussy. Just at the entrance I swirled the head of his cock, wetting it so that I could use it to tease circles around my clit. I moaned, rubbing my pussy lips up and down the entire length of him a few times before I finally took pity on Malachai and his helpless groans and slammed his entire length itno me.

We both gasped, frozen in pleasure for a moment. I grinded down on him slowly, pushing him as deep inside of me as he could go, rubbing my clit against the base of his cock. He shook with each slow pass, fighting still for the last bit of control he had left in him.

Smirking down at him, I reached behind me and grabbed his balls in my hand, massaging them in time with each up and down movement. "Ugh," he moaned, clutching at my hips and holding me close. "God I can't take your teasing anymore."

Fast as lightning he rolled us over so that I was on my back, throwing my legs over his shoulders so that he could plow deep into me. His power washed over me again, sending tingles up my spine as he rode me, hard and deep, and fast fast fast. My hips bucked up to meet him frantically but I couldn't keep up with his pace, my body seizing in the throes of ecstasy as I came closer and closer to cumming.

As though he could sense my body heading for its tipping point, Malachai's fingers found my clit and began tingling and rubbing until I couldn't take it anymore. I gasped, my hips bucking up one last time as my pussy clenched at his cock over and over, until he was sent over the edge, too, spilling his white hot seed deep, deep inside of me.

We lay there for a moment, gasping, basking in the afterglow before Malachai said, with a sheepish smile on his face, "It looks like we both lost control."