Control

Story Info
Wife tries to refuse husband before dinner.
2.8k words
4.26
106.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're home," she smiled as the door opened. "I didn't expect you for another half an hour. Dinner's not ready yet."

Dropping his jacket on the floor of the kitchen with a smile, his eyes filled with hungry lust. "Good. Come over here, baby. I've been thinking about you all day."

"Do you want dinner to burn?"

"To hell with dinner, I want dessert." He sauntered over to her and lifted the hair from the back of her neck. His quick kisses and nibbles across her neck and shoulders sent shivers of delight through her body. "I want you."

She threw her arms out in front of her to catch the counter before his weight pushed her into it. She could feel his desire crashing into her, feel his heat and intensity and passion. "Not now," she whispered breathlessly. "I've spent the last hour cooking this. I don't want it ruined now."

"Too bad." The tone in his voice made her turn her head to look at him. It was harsh and demanding, the voice of someone used to getting his own way. She shook her head, her eyes wide with fright. "Come with me. Now."

With a step backward, he held out his hand to her. She took the opportunity to shove him away and run into the front hallway. He shook his head with a smile. So it was going to be one of those nights, huh? Very well, he could manager her in this mood just as well as any other. He followed gamely into the hall. "You're not going anywhere, and you know it."

She was not in the hallway. He had not heard the door open, so she was still in the house somewhere. He ducked quickly into the living room, and didn't see her there. Neither was she in the bathroom or the laundry room. Smiling to himself, he crept slowly to the coat closet. The little minx hadn't tried hiding in there for quite some time. Steeling himself for a fight, he flung the door open and stood behind it, ready for her to run straight at him.

And he wasn't disappointed. With a sound that could only be described as a battle cry, she lunged out of the closet towards the place she had assumed he would be. Instead, he came at her from behind. One hand quickly snaked itself across her chest, pinning her arms to her body while his other hand clamped down on her mouth.

Shaking her head back and forth, she tried to break his hold on her. She tried to drop to her knees in a desperate attempt to throw him off guard. With all of his strength, he kept her upright and tight to himself. "Ah, ah, ah, sweetling. That won't work this time. I told you I was in the mood for dessert."

With the way that she was fighting him, he knew he would never make it up the stairs to the bedroom. He instead dragged her, kicking and trying to scream behind his hand, towards the living room. Showing his dominance, he pushed her down onto the couch stomach first, laying his length atop her. She was still locked in his embrace and trying valiantly to free herself.

"Oh, sweetling, why do you fight so hard?" he whispered in her ear as he pulled her head back. "You would think that you didn't enjoy me anymore." A sigh escaped him as he pulled his arm out from beneath her. "I guess I'll just have to show you the hard way."

It was a shame that her sky blue camisole had to be ripped off of her body. It had been his favorite. Now her silken breasts were free for him to play with. He could hear her whimpering behind his hand as he grabbed one luscious mound fiercely. His fingers dug their way into the soft flesh again and again. He let out a moan against her shoulder. "I love the way you feel under me, sweetling."

She took advantage of his momentary distraction and lifted herself from the waist up off the couch. Intent on dislodging him from his position, she tried to fling herself backwards as much as she could. Instead, he ground himself down on her even harder. His pelvis was pushed roughly into her buttocks, and she could feel his swollen member creep its way between her cheeks. He wasn't going anywhere.

"Again," he growled. "Struggle for me."

She wasn't sure if he had meant that as a command or a challenge. Pausing only a second, however, she took him up on it. With a slight change of strategy, she instead rolled herself towards the edge of the couch, hoping to throw them off the edge and break his grip on her.

The wind was knocked out of him as her body landed on his a second after his back hit the floor. He was expecting that to happen, and didn't let loose his captured prize. He wasn't expecting her to try and kick him in the balls however, and instinctively let her go to cup his injured sack. He closed his eyes in pain as he heard her run upstairs and slam the bedroom door.

"Well played, sweetling," he wheezed after a minute of trying to get his breathing back to normal. "Well played. Now, where the hell did I hide the bedroom key? No doubt she locked me out."

After finding the key hidden behind the boxes of noodles in the pantry, he made sure to turn off the stove and take the chicken out of the oven. He didn't need to come down here in a few minutes with the fire extinguisher, after all. The freezer called out to him, telling him he could stop a minute and ice his balls before dealing out her punishment. Shaking his head, he knew that the ice would only make it harder to get an erection when he wanted one.

And he wanted one now. He was still looking forward to his dessert. Even more so now that he had been denied it once already tonight. He would not be denied again.

He stopped in the living room to pick up the blue camisole. It really was a shame. This slight piece of fabric made his sweetling look so voluptuous. Those gorgeous little breasts of hers strained so hard to push themselves out of the tight restraint that this shirt put them in. Her nipples were almost always hard from the lacy embroidery set right atop them. His fingers slid over the sky blue fabric reverently. It was still warm from her body. Lifting it to his face, he could still smell her on it as well. Her lavender soap lingered in the woven texture of the fabric.

Despite the pain in his groin, he was growing hard thinking about the body that belonged to this camisole. He longed to feel her beneath him, writhing in pleasure. Or pain, it really didn't matter much to him right now. He needed her like no other.

He took the steps two at a time. Let her know that he was coming for her. Let her quake with the knowledge that he was on his way to claiming her body as his own. Let her understand the energy that was seeping out of every pore.

It took all of his willpower not to just crash through the bedroom door. He did have the key, didn't he? Why should he act like a total barbarian? He heard her cry out as the key turned in the lock. "Sweetling, you must know that I had another key. Surely I wouldn't have let you destroy the only one."

His voice was pleasant as he opened the door slowly. He saw her sitting on the bed with a pillow clutched to her naked breasts. He moaned out loud with the desire that coursed through him at that sight. Slowly he walked towards the bed, pulling his shirt off before he got there.

"I want you so badly, sweetling. You drive me crazy when you fight me like this. I want to ravage you!"

Her hand snaked out to slap him for his stark comment. It took barely a thought for him to reach out and grab her before she struck him. A second later, he caught her other hand as she tried again. He smiled as he shook his head in disapproval. Bringing her hands to the front, he encircled both of her fragile wrists in one of his hands. With his free hand, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her roughly down onto the bed. He was now sitting on her legs and had her arms pulled over her head.

His gaze traveled adoringly down her face, her breasts and stomach. She was trembling beneath him, still trying to unseat him and release her hands. "You're not going anywhere, sweetling, until I let you. And that will only be when I'm done with you."

Lifting his weight off her legs slightly, his free hand began pulling down her gray yoga pants. His fingers grazed over her fevered skin with reverence as it was shown to his hungry eyes inch by tantalizing inch. When he couldn't push it down any further, he used his knees, then his feet, to continue moving the fabric slowly down and off her legs. She used the opportunity to try to push him off of her again, but he held her down with a firm hand on her pelvis.

"You're not going to get rid of me that easy," he growled as he sat back down on her legs. He punished her with a brutal kiss. Her mouth was invaded by his marauding tongue at the same time her sex was by his fingers. She twisted like a snake in an attempt to make it harder for him to accomplish both, but to no avail. He rode her body's waves like a hardy pirate ship destined for its plundered bounty.

His iron grip on her wrists tightened as he pulled back his head. "You ignite such passion in me. I forget myself so easily." As if to say that he was sorry, his other hand sped up its unwanted foray inside of her. She cried out as she began to enjoy his harsh administrations. "Yes, sweetling. Come for me. Let me hear your passion."

As an added incentive to hear her cries, he bent his head down and bit into her delicious breasts. The flesh tasted sweet as his tongue danced over it. His fingers danced inside of her as he slowly continued to draw his teeth together. The harder he bit down, the harder he squeezed her wrists together.

Pain and pleasure mixed together for her. Her head began to swim from all of the sensations. Suddenly, without much warning at all, her orgasm crashed over her. Her back bowed with the ferocity of her climax, pushing her sweet flesh into his mouth and almost loosing her hands from his grip.

Her cries echoed through the room. He pulled his mouth from her silken flesh so as not to hurt her when she collapsed onto the bed. His fingers kept up their wicked dance, eliciting another orgasm from her the second he attached himself to her other breast. Her head was thrown left to right as her body continued to coarse with pleasure.

"Please, oh please stop!" she cried in vain. She wasn't sure if she could handle much more of this. But he didn't give her any choice in the matter. Instead, he took one of her wrists in each of his powerful hands and pinned them to her sides as he slid himself down her molten skin. "No, not now, please!"

Her cries were lost on him as he began to suckle her clit. He knew she was overly sensitive right now, and that the merest touch of his tongue would make her cry out. Out of vengeance for her little stunt in the living room, he latched on and pulled it ruthlessly into his mouth. With a bloodcurdling scream, she lifted herself off the bed almost three feet in an attempt to dislodge him.

And it worked. He could not follow her body like that the way he was laying down, and let her have the momentary victory. She would have to come down eventually, and his mouth would be waiting for her.

"That was for the living room, sweetling," he advised her huskily when he was sure she could hear him. "You have no idea how much that hurts a man when you do that. Come back down here."

She shut her legs tightly together, and he could see her head shaking violently behind them. "No. No. Not tonight." She was begging him again, and it nearly disgusted him.

He let go of her wrists and pulled her legs apart and down. He placed his legs between hers so that she couldn't close them again, and shot one hand up to close around her throat. "I told you to come down here. That was not a request."

Her hands grabbed onto his arm in a feeble attempt to break his hold on her. She could feel her windpipe being slowly closed off, and forced herself to take even, shallow breaths. She knew he wouldn't really let her pass out. Would he?

While she was writhing beneath him, he used his free hand to pull down his own pants. It was a good thing he was wearing slacks and not jeans, he never would have been able to get jeans off with only one hand. He got his pants and underwear down low enough that he could shrug them off the rest of the way, and again began to finger her sweet folds. She was still wet and ready for him.

He dropped down so that he could feel her warmth inviting him to take it. Letting up the pressure on her throat, he leaned in and whispered in her ear with a smile. "Sweetling, you may try to tell me you don't want this, but your body says something completely different. Your sex is just begging to be taken."

She tried to shake her head underneath his grip and moved her hands to push him away from her. He raised his body up and grabbed her hands with his to stop the assault. In one fluid movement, he thrust himself deep inside of her and pushed her arms into the mattress on either side of her head. He let out a cry of his own as he reveled in the sensation of being completely engulfed in her warm, satiny folds.

Her legs came up underneath her and pushed her up once more, trying to dislodge him once again. Instead, he buried himself deeper inside of her, eliciting a cry of passion from both of them.

"Again," he cried before ravishing her mouth.

She complied willingly, thrusting her hips up wantonly as she opened her lips under his. Soon, a rhythm was struck between them. Each press of her hips was met with one from him, locking them closer together then bringing them apart as she lowered slightly. His hands locked onto her wrists, crushing her arms into the bed as he raised the top half of his body to tower over her. Now, when he thrust into her, he seemed to go inconceivably deep.

"Now. Oh sweetling, now!"

With one last thrust from both of them, they were plunged into the abyss. Waves of passion swept them both up in a fiery simultaneous climax. They cried out with pleasure, their voices intertwining like their bodies. Her legs gave way, sending both of them crashing to the bed.

They were spent. Just catching their breath was a battle. Slowly, he let go of his grip on her wrists. She slid her hands across his sweaty back and hugged him close to her.

"You always know just what I want," she whispered in his ear. He could almost hear her smile.

"Deny me again, and you'll get the same treatment." He nuzzled in close to her neck and bit tenderly at the sensitive spot under her ear.

"Deny you. Humph! Oh," she sighed as he continued nibbling. "Oh! The chicken!"

"Shh," he soothed her as she tried pushing him off her. "I took it out of the oven and turned off the stove so that whatever was in that pot didn't burn to the bottom."

Since she really didn't want to go anywhere right now, she let him pacify her with that thought. If it was really a problem, they could just order pizza later. She knew that they weren't getting out of this bed for at least another half an hour.