Control

Story Info
Me & a leather masked male slave dominate my girlfriend.
1.4k words
3.85
36.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latexcd69
latexcd69
263 Followers

My girlfriend, Patricia, and I tend to switch between the dominant and submissive roles. It all depends on the mood that day. Some days I'm feeling more aggressive so I will take the lead. Other times I need someone to put me in my place, and she is very good at that. It never was because of boredom, but we started incorporating other people into our sex life.

Lately she has been very into me taking complete control of her. As much as I enjoy submitting to a dominant female, it seems when I'm in the bedroom, I want to do whatever I want to her without having to ask.

We met a guy on the internet who was into the same fetishes as us and seemed like someone we could bring into our sex life. His name was Jake and he lived not too far from us. Patricia loved having the attention of two males at once. It never bothered me. If I was the dominant one, I'd be in complete control of both her and him. I'm bi-curious but haven't acted on that yet though he would do whatever I asked. I'd usually just make her do things to him or order him to do this or that to her.

When we moved in we turned the basement into a sex dungeon of sorts. It took a lot of time and effort but it was well worth it. Essentially we had all the things we wanted. There were a few items we were still saving for.

Jake came over about 6 tonight, as Patricia was in the shower. We talked a bit until she finished up. Then we all headed downstairs.

He put on a leather mask and threw his clothes off to the side. I got naked, watching my girl put on her black leather corset before sliding fishnets up over her legs. The boots came next and they come up just past her knees. She lied down on the table we had set up in the middle room of the basement.

"Jake, start tying her hands."

He wrapped the rope around her wrists several times before tying the rest to a hook on the wall. She pulled to test it out and couldn't move very much.

"Get up by her mouth. Patricia, I want you sucking his cock. You better do a good job too."

I reached down onto a shelf and grabbed a leather crop. It ran smoothly over her thighs before I swung it down full force, leaving a bright red mark. The smell of her pussy filled my nostrils as I got down on my knees, burying my face. I'd flick my tongue along her clit before running it down her slit. She began rocking her hips, pushing herself closer to me.

Her moans were faint because her mouth was full of Jake's 8 inch cock, but I heard them escaping. I started to fuck her opening with my tongue as I watched Jake fuck her throat. She'd gag but continue on without me having to order her to continue. My fingers pushed in up to the knuckle, first two, then making my way up to four.

"Are you enjoying sucking his cock? I know how much you love it, whore."

I reached back over to the crop I set down in the floor, pressing it against her opening. Slowly I pushed it into her snatch. The handle was all the way in her as I twisted it around inside.

"Suck him. Show him how hungry you are for that cock."

She started sucking harder and moaning louder. His moans were escaping his mouth as well as she took every inch of him to the back of her throat. He'd pull it out and rub it along her lips, making her beg for it. She'd spit on it and dive forward, engulfing all of him.

"Spit in her mouth. You better swallow it slut."

As instructed she opened wide and caught the spit, swallowing it down before having his prick back in her mouth. I stood up and walked towards her breast, getting a better view of her deep oral skills. Jake had a handful of her hair, pulling her forward. She'd take every inch in and hold it as his balls rest against her chin. The only reason she'd even withdraw is that it was so deep that she worried she would throw up.

"You are quite a good dick sucker. Is that what you do when your master isn't at home? Pleasing other men? Huh?"

"Yes master."

"I thought so. You are such a slut."

I wrapped my hand around her left breast, squeezing it. It was soft between my fingers. I smacked her right breast several times before leaning in, taking the nipple into my mouth. My tongue circled around the erect nipple right before I lightly bit it, pulling it upwards with my teeth.

"How bad do you want me in your hot cunt? How bad bitch?"

I slapped her across the face a few times before grasping her cheeks, turning her head towards me.

"How bad?"

"I want it more than anything master."

"Good girl."

Jake reinserted his throbbing prick into her mouth. His hands squeezed on her breast as he fucked her. I moved down between her legs. Her legs were so smooth to the touch as I lifted them up, spreading them for a clear view of her shaven pussy. Her wetness was dripping down to her ass hole and the warmth felt good on my cock as I pushed my way in.

"Mm, you are enjoying his dick too much. You are fucking soaked. Dirty cock slave."

Patricia bucks wildly as I'm fucking her with every inch of me. She sucks hungrily at Jake as my pace quickened. My index finger rubs lightly at her clit as I pull out before shoving my way back in.

"Fuck, I think I'm going to cum in her mouth."

"Stop! You won't cum in her mouth, pull away. Stand over there and watch me fuck her."

Jake stood off to the side, lightly rubbing himself. I'd look over to see him enjoying it and it propelled me to fuck her harder. I gripped onto her legs and lifted her ass up in the air, driving myself deeper.

"Fuck. Oh fuck! That feels so good master. Fuck me harder."

Her natural reaction to this pleasure is to play with her clit or rub her breast, pulling at her nipples. Quite often I caught her pulling at the rope.

"Hold still bitch. I'm going to fill you up."

"Yes, fill me up, fill me."

I pulled out and ran my cock up the length of her slit, sliding it across her clit. She shivered, biting down on her lip to control herself. I put my dick at her opening and slowly moved every inch back inside.

"Play with your cock. When I'm done I want you to fill her up as well. Be ready."

"Yes sir."

His cock was red from all the friction he was giving it. He'd squeeze it hard while stroking it. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off him. Seeing him nearing orgasm from watching me fuck my girl turned me on even more. Her cunt was dripping on my balls as I'd drive deep. With a couple thrust, I couldn't take anymore and shot my semen in her. I pushed deeper as felt more gushing out. She moaned loudly, tightening up her muscles around me.

"Fuck. All right Jake. Shoot your cum inside of that hot pussy."

Surprisingly he didn't waste a second. It didn't seem to bother him that I had just came in there. As he was told, Jake was ready. It only took a few thrusts and he was yelling out in pleasure. I stood off to the side as I watched him fill my girl with his seed.

He pulled out slowly, tapping his still leaking cock on her slit. We unraveled the rope around her wrist. Jake took the mask off and tossed it onto a table nearby. She sat down in a chair and reached down, finger fucking her cunt before licking her hands completely clean.

"So, hunny, maybe next time, can we bring in another guy as well?"

If she loved two guys attending to her, I knew she'd be ecstatic with three. It was something to consider.

latexcd69
latexcd69
263 Followers