Control

Story Info
Sometimes it takes a small bed in a hotel room...
3k words
25.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers

'You are crazy!' I said, coming out of the shower and putting on my nightshirt. 'I am not sleeping in one bed with you!' I heard him laugh in the other room while I brushed my teeth.

'Why not?' he replied. 'Don't you trust me to keep my hands on my own body?'

I spit out the toothpaste. 'Hell no, I don't trust you. You would come on to me after just two minutes!'

There was silence for a few seconds. I dried my face with the towel and walked out into the bedroom. Walking around the bed, I noticed that Mark obviously was not going to move. He was laying stretched out on his back on top of the sheets, fully dressed, on the right side of the bed. So I sat down on the left side and slid underneath the covers.

'You are engaged, as far as I remember,' he said, turning his head so that he could look at me. I pulled the covers all the way up to my chin. 'Yes, and you don't like him. So I guess this wouldn't keep you.' I looked at him for a second, then turned around onto the side and turned off the light on the nightstand next to me. 'Now get off this bed and find a comfortable corner for you to sleep in.'

Indeed, he got up, and I was wondering why he gave in so easily when I heard him taking off his clothes behind me. 'I am not going to sleep on the floor, baby, no matter how much you want me to. I think you only feel uncomfortable because you are the one who is thinking about sex.' I turned around with a jerk. 'What?' I wouldn't even entertain such a thought for just a second.' But my eyes proved me a liar when I couldn't keep myself from looking at his bare chest and thighs. He was so gorgeous.

'Well, then you don't have anything to worry about.' he said and got underneath the covers right next to me. I shrugged my shoulders seemingly indifferent and turned around again to go to sleep, but actually I was close to a panic. This had never happened before. Never had we had a hotel room with only one bed. For over a year I had made sure that there was always enough distance between Mark and me. After all, this was a work-relationship and I had a fiancé, and somehow I could think of 100 reasons to stay as far away as I could from this man who seemed to attract women like he was the only guy in town. Yes, he was attractive, very attractive, to be exact. In fact, he was outright gorgeous. And what made it even harder was that he was funny, too.

I heard Mark move around behind me but even when his movements stopped and he obviously had gotten comfortable enough to go to sleep, I could not relax. Yes, I was engaged, yes, everybody thought I was with a great man and would be happy, and I did everything to keep up that impression, but my job created tension and arguments that gradually increased in intensity, and I was wondering what else would show up that I was not happy with. Actually, there was plenty already. He did not satisfy me in bed, for one thing.

'You know, of course, that I'd do it a lot better than he ever could.' Mark said behind me. Without thinking, I turned around and my right side touched his body. I laughed. 'Of course you think you are so great!'

'Let me show you!' he replied.

This was dangerous, more dangerous than it had ever been in over a year of working together. When I did not react, Mark continued talking while his leg changed positions and rubbed against my thigh. 'If he was good in bed and did it right then you would be late for work sometimes, or tired, or totally relaxed, but you are always on time, you always get enough sleep, and you are always tense. He just doesn't do it for you!' His thigh slowly moved up past the inside of my knee while he moved one hand to my shoulder, starting to slowly massage my tense muscles. Involuntarily, I sighed.

'I am sure he isn't even home enough to know what you need.' His fingers found a particularly tense spot. 'Ouch!' I protested, and he reacted by decreasing the pressure and pushing me up and over until I was laying on my side again with my back facing him. He was close behind me, so close that I could feel the warmth of his body on my back, and it made me sigh quietly. His leg was still resting between my thighs. I did not want this to happen. Or did I? I was aware of what was happening. He was right - I had not gotten a massage in ages, I enjoyed his touch... and... I had not been turned on like this in months.

I turned around, that is I tried to because Mark didn't allow me to move. 'Stay where you are and enjoy what I am doing. Ok? We can argue about it later.' And then he went back to massaging along my neck, my right shoulder, and also down my spine, and when his fingers moved back up, they pushed my nightshirt up along with them until the cotton was bulged up underneath my arms. 'Take this off!' he said, and I wondered if it was his kind of hoarse voice that just let me lift my arms for him to take off my shirt or if it was his fingers that had relaxed me so much. I did not seem to matter that I was not wearing anything now. The covers wer still there.

There was his hand again on my shoulder, working its magic, but instead of focusing on my neck and upper back, his fingers trailed off down my spine again, working on my lower back and ass. I lost track of time. I had closed my eyes and focused on this hand and massaging fingers that awakened my back and made me feel warm and good - and excited at the same time. I moaned softly. 'You like it?' he asked, and his voice was just a whisper. 'Hmmm...' I replied, not wanting to do anything to make him stop.

For a second his hand was gone to push the covers down to our feet. At first, I wanted to protest but then the cool air made my skin tingle while his hand returned to my back, and I closed my eyes again, letting him have what he wanted. I could feel the change in his movements. He leaned back to get a better view of my naked body stretched out before him, and he obviously enjoyed it because I could feel the tip of his cock against my right ass cheek. I knew he was about to pull away to not have me notice his hard-on, but it was too late, and when he saw that I did not move, he put his hand on my shoulder and ran it down my arm very slowly until his fingers touched mine and his body was pressed against my back. He remained like this a little while his cock grew even harder and moved firmly against my ass. Then he buried his face in my neck, and, moving my hair out of the way, kissed me very softly on shoulder and neck.

I did not know what to do. I was on fire. I could not think. Had I really thought I could withstand this man no matter what might happen? Had I really honestly believed that he was unable to be gentle and unable to excite me? This was so incredibly erotic and sensuous! I was lost, so lost, in fact, that I lost control of my actions although that had never happened before. Was this my body that moved closer against his, me who moaned when his hand traveled up my arm and around my shoulder, down my side and over my hips to my thighs? Was it me getting wet when his thigh began to move closer towards my pussy while his hand moved up my belly and enveloped my breast oh so gently? And then, when his thigh touched my pussy and moved against it again and again and he could feel how wet I was, he moaned, that moan coming from deep within, and it excited me tremendously. I moved my head back against him and his fingers drew a line around my chin and lips before they slid down my body, played with my pubic hair and then found my clit.

'Ohh,' I moaned, drowning in the sensation of his moving fingers and his thigh pressed against my pussy form underneath. My head tilted back, his mouth kissing my shoulder and neck, he only decreased the pressure of his thigh to allow his fingers to collect enough pussy juice from my slit to rub around my clit every so often. My breathing became ragged when he increased the pressure on my clit and his fingers moved faster against me. 'Cum for me baby!' he whispered into my ear. That was too much. I clasped my thighs around his hand, I moved my arm until my hand got a hold of his hip, and then I came and came and came, shudders running through my body, and I moaned uncontrollably.

'Beautiful! Beautiful, baby!' was the first thing I could comprehend, and then I felt his cock, rock-hard now, and I moved my arm until I could close my hand around it. 'Yeah, touch him, baby!' he moaned, and I moved my hand up and down the long big shaft. 'Oh god,' he said, moving his hips against me. 'Baby, I've been dreaming of this ever since I first laid eyes on you. Ohhh. I want to...' he stopped, putting his hand between my legs and lifting my right thigh. '... I have to be inside you!' He held my thigh up while I reached for his cock from around my thigh to pull him closer to my dripping slit. I was so hot and the thickness of his rock hard cock made me moan in pleasure before the head even reached the entrance of my cunt. 'Tell me that you want this , baby!' he demanded while the head of his cock got soaked with pussy juice and he slowly penetrated me. I gasped. 'Yes!' I said , beside myself form wanting him inside me so badly. 'Yes, I want it! I want you!' I moaned, and then he pushed further into me, burying his cock deep inside me.

"Ohhh, yes, baby. That's right! Move against me! Ahh, that's it!' He grabbed my hip and began to fuck me with long hard strokes that made both of us moan. 'Yes, baby, yes! Oh, you're so beautiful! Look at your hard nipples!' His hand found my tits and played with my nipples while he fucked me harder now, pumping into me with long strokes that pushed me to the top and over the edge. 'Yeah, baby, cum for me! Have another one on me!' I came furiously, trying to control myself, but it was in vain. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I buried my face in the pillow next to me, screaming . He continued to fuck me but he had slowed down, giving me time to recover. After my breathing had calmed down a little, he pulled out of me and turned me around until I was facing him. He held his cock in one hand. 'Here, baby. Taste yourself on me!' With my eyes wide open I moved closer, opening my mouth and licking around the head with my tongue. He moved my hair out of my face and then looked down on me, watching his cock disappearing in my mouth while I moaned when I tasted my own cum on him. 'Hmmm, you like it, don't you? You like to taste yourself? I looked up at him while I sucked his cock into my mouth, and our eyes locked for a minute before he pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved between my legs.

'I'm gonna eat you out, baby!' he announced and pulled me down until he sat on the floor beside the bed and my feet touched the floor to either side of him. His hands traveled up my legs and knees, and when they reached my inner thighs, he pushed them outward until my pussy was spread out before him and I could hear him holding his breath before he leaned over closer to my pussy and breathed out slowly so that I could feel the cool air against my moist skin. It made me tremble. Then I could feel his tongue moving slowly up my lips, one by one, before he pulled on each lip lightly with his lips. My hands desperately looked for something to hold on to when his tongue continued the exploration of my pussy. His tongue trailed lazily around the entrance of my slit, then moved upward and teased me by circling my clit but never quite touching it.

My fingers grabbed the sheet I was laying on, then hung onto a pillow before they finally moved down to his head, pulling at his hair. 'Don't tease me, please!' I begged but he only lifted his head and looked at my making a mess out of pillows and sheets and covers. 'You taste wonderful, baby! I am just taking my time enjoying this beautiful pussy!' He smiled an innocent smile and went back to looking at my pussy. 'But if you cannot wait any longer, then I am sure I can get you some relief.' With that, he lifted my legs until my knees almost touched my tits, and then he spread them further until my pussy was totally exposed to his view. 'Hold your legs like this,' he said. And then he went back to eating me out, only this time he spread my lips with his fingers and touched my clit with his tongue, becoming faster and increasing the pressure, sucking my little pearl deep into his mouth until I could feel myself going over the edge.

I grabbed the headboard of the bed and tried to get away from his touch but he held me right there, pushing two fingers into my wet cunt and began to finger fuck me just as my body started to go into convulsions. I screamed his name, tilted my head back and moved my chest upward, trying to escape his tongue while I didn't even notice that I had closed my thighs around his head so that he was unable to move. When my head and body finally fell back onto the bed, I gasped for air and instinctively reached out for Mark to pull him up on top of me. My legs were spread wide when his cock slid into my dripping pussy again, and I opened my eyes to look at his face above me when he started to move inside of me. His face was still moist and I smiled at him before I pulled his face down to lick my cum off his face. When my lips reached his mouth, he kissed me passionately, his tongue diving deep into my mouth. My fingers entangled in his hair, I pulled his head even closer, kissing him back with all the intensity I was capable of. When he lifted his head, we stared at each other, nobody letting go of the other one's eyes, and so he thrust into me, again and gain, until I could feel his body tense dramatically, and he opened his mouth, shouting my name, his eyes finally shut to drown in that overtaking orgasm. His body trembled, shivers ran down his spine ,and he moaned loudly.

When he finally collapsed on top of me it was impossible to distinguish his heartbeat from mine. Whose arms or legs or whatever - it was unimportant. We just lay there, our hair damp, his back shiny from sweat, and I took in our scent before I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. I listened to our breathing become normal again, and then I fell asleep.

I didn't know what was happening. A minute ago I had been warm and sleepy and comfortable. But now it got cold and I started to shiver. 'Mark?' I said, turning around blindly, reaching for him without finding his warm body. 'Mark?' I said again, trying to reach for the covers but they weren't there. When I turned around the other way, I noticed my body aching. 'Where are you?' I asked, now almost completely awake. "I'm right here.' And I heard him shuffle around. 'Well come back here!' I said.

'I am trying to clean up this mess and entangle the covers so that I can keep both of us warm at the same time,' he said, and I sat up to look around. He was right. The room was a total mess. The sheets were spread around the room, nothing was at its place. But the best thing was watching Mark walk around naked, with a semi hard on. I wrapped my arms around my legs and watched him pick up everything before he came over and lifted me over to the chair to sit on while he put the sheets in order on the bed. 'You have a gorgeous ass!' I said, and he turned around to look at me. 'And a gorgeous cock.' I continued watching his cock grow under my look while he came to carry me back to the bed. 'I can walk, you know.' I said but let him put me down on the bed and put the covers over me before he got into bed next to me and turned off the lights. 'How can you walk if I carry you?' he said, putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him until my head rested on his chest. 'Just let me lead for a change and simply enjoy what I can give you.'

Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Wife's Massage In horror he realized his wife's masseur was Jim.in Loving Wives
Special Massage Missy helpe Steve's swollen prostate.in Erotic Couplings
My First Experience Being Milked A man has his first experience being milked during a trip.in Fetish
Wife's First Time Shared My wife got a free massage and was seduced into sex.in Loving Wives
The Erotic Massage Husband buys wife an erotic massage.in Loving Wives
More Stories