Control by Submission

Story Info
sub finds control through submission.
1.1k words
4.1
11.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm water of the shower felt comforting on her as it ran down her face and body. She smiled thinking of the contrast of the water to the cold hard shower floor on which she knelt. He had put her in this position after they had cleaned each other. Until, he asked her the question that placed her in her current position. She was placed in her display position because of this conversation.

"Are you finished washing me?" he asked.

"Yes, you are clean enough to eat off of now." She said, knowing it was going to make him test her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Gently kissing her, he caressed her back and globes of her ass, slipping a finger between her cheeks until he touched her bung. She gasped, and when she did, he bit her lip. Not hard, enough to draw blood but hard enough to cause her to flinch away. His teeth didn't let go and her lip stretched out. Water flooded into her mouth making her choke and want to cough, but she held back not wanting to spit in his face. He let her go, she immediately pressed herself against him.

Smiling into her eyes he asked again, "Are you sure?"

"Yes"

As he guided her down his chest, past his nipples, belly until she was eye level with his swollen member.

"Yes" she said gazing up at him with his cock blurring her vision.

"Good, now you can prove it."

"I would be happy to." She said as she licked the base of his cock.

"No, not that... hold you ankles," he turned around, putting her face in his ass crack, "this... lick my asshole."

Her clit suddenly felt like it was on fire her juices flooded her. She loved anal play it made her feel so slutty and made incredibly hot and he knew it. She told him time and again how much she liked the brassy taste and the though of doing an act so forbidden, but only for him. And now, he was 'forcing' her to lick his ass to prove to him that she completed the task she was given properly. She wanted to finger herself until she came but she knew better.

She had learned that much in their time together, which was exactly what she wanted. To be his and his alone, others had used her body but only he had used her mind. She loved the treatment and had devoted years to him to get him to treat her the way she desired. She thought back to the night they first met.

His moans were the background to her thoughts. Her tongue darted and danced around his brown hole, outside, around the edge, the center and sometimes even brushing it with her nose or teeth. He had push against her so much that he forced the back of her head against the wall of the shower and his balls rubbed against her chin and neck. She could feel he was excited almost about to cum, and it made her smile. She was really pleasing him.

He pulled away from her and the water cascaded down his back into her face, shocking her out of her trance. He turned to face her and his swollen dick crossed her eyes, she could tell it was throbbing and knew there was precum on it, if the shower hadn't washed it away. She reached up to touch it and knew she had messed up in an instant.

"No" he said firmly, "I said hold your ankles."

He grabbed her hair and wrenched her head back, staring down into her eyes and beyond he asked, "What are you?"

"Your slut..." she mumbled trying to look away from his piercing gaze.

"I asked you. What are you?"

"YOUR SLUT" she said it clearly and firmly this time.

"And what do sluts do?"

"Only what they are told. I am here to be used by YOU."

"Good, you do know. Don't forget." He punctuated his last admonishment by slapping her across the face with his dick. Then he let it lay against her lips, he was testing her. Whether it was a moment or an hour she couldn't tell but it felt like an eternity waiting for what she wanted.

Then it happened just the way she craved it. He pushed her chin down opening her mouth and his cock fell into her longing mouth. She could taste the precum. It was then she realized he hadn't let go of her hair. She quickly relaxed her throat and jaw, but not before, he crammed his dick all the way to the back of her mouth, past her tongue, to her throat. She gagged, but at least she didn't vomit, she swore never to do that again.

The head of his dick was at the soft opening of her throat; her lips were stretched around the base as his balls swung against her chin. She squeezed the muscles of her throat around his head trying to pull it deeper. Her cunt was on fire, begging for any type of attention it might get. He pushed her farther down him, forcing her nose into contact with his belly. The salvia in her mouth had no where to go and was building up, she pushed down harder on him just to get an excuse to open her mouth and let some run down her chin for relief. Then it started his head started pulsing and his hip started gyrating. He was going to cum soon, very soon.

He dropped one hand down to touch the side of her tit and began to draw circles with his fingers. Almost immediately, her pussy started to gush and she to moan, neither one of them knew why nor how he could make her cum by touching her there but he had done it since the beginning. The he became more excited with the sounds of her pleasure. His fingers found her nipple, hard and swollen, and he began to squeeze it between his thumb and knuckle. It hurt so damn good. He squeezed harder still, she felt the pain transition from pain to pleasure. The pleasure of his touch, him using her, and making her feel. She started to cum again.

"Look at ME" he demanded. She forced her eyes up to do as he instructed as he jammed his cock in and out of her mouth harder and harder, her eyes welled up as he kept using her. She felt the hard tiles of the shower wall press against the back of her head as he drove his cock deepr into her. Then his cum launched out into her throat and mouth, he shuddered and gasped as orgasm wracked his body.

She knew then, on her knees, nipple aching, jaw stretched to it limits, eyes lifted up to look on him, why, why she love to be His Slut. It gave her control. Control when he was most vulnerable. She had gained control by her submission.