Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Slut tries to please Master as she enters new a world.
1.1k words
3.67
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shuffling in the grass got louder as he closed in on me.

"Let's see if you have done everything that I asked you to do young lady."

With that he tugged on my pig tails, I had been instructed to braid a ring into the end of each braid. Seemed secure enough. He stood to my left as he checked that the blindfold was definitely in place, and roughly grabbed my face in his hand.

His free hand quickly slid down my back and he slid his fingers into my ass lifting me off my feet. I growled and squirmed at being so full in an instant.

"You are a dirty fucking whore aren't you?" he had leaned in close to whisper in my ear. A whole lot of grunting and bouncing on his hand told him my answer.

Yes, i am His dirty fucking whore.

Preparations have been underway for months; preparation for this night, preparation for Him. Every day i was to spend time stretching my ass and my pussy, every day i was to do my required exercises. When i was lucky, i'd be permitted an orgasm.

He wants to use me for all his glory so i was to be well prepared. The handful of lube i fingered into my ass showed Him that i was ready.

He released his hold on me, "Tongue out" he commanded to me. The fingers grasping the tip of my tongue tasted like lube. Instinctively, i pulled back from his fingers.

"Don't you ever EVER pull away from me again, do you understand me you little cunt?"

Not waiting for an answer, he yanked me by the pigtails down to the floor, his knee pressed between my shoulder blades, his hand holding my head to the dirt. "OPEN"

i tasted his fingers as they pried my mouth open further and i'm certain that i grunted in disgust as he spit in my mouth. "You want to pull away from me, you dirty cunt?? If you do, it will be to the cage for the rest of your time here and you won't be seeing me before you leave. Is that understood slut?"

His knee still pushing into my back, and his fingers holding my mouth open, i could feel his spit mixed with mine dripping down the side of my face. I could feel dirt and other grit sticking to my wet face as i haphazardly tried to nod a yes to him.

His hand never left the back of my head as he stood up. He quickly lowered himself to kneeling position above my head, i felt him push his legs tight against my head and his hands grabbed my hips roughly as he pulled my ass to the air.

"COME" i heard him yell and then came the shuffling of feet. How many people there were, i cannot tell but the fear in my belly made me cry a little cry.

His hands spanked my ass over and over, the person between my legs preventing me from closing them

They moved quietly and quickly, moving my body as they needed. Ropes were tied to my wrists and ankles, up my legs and around my waist.

He paused only to watch, as a set of cool, smaller hands gently touched my ass. Her fingernails scratched at the warm fresh spanks. I felt her pull my ass open, something icy cold pushing my most sensitive spot. It filled me more than i thought could be possible. Heavy and wide, it made my ass clench and tighten. Her cool hands held me open still as the object was removed. A girlish giggle and i felt cold lube squirted into my hole.

The object was shoved in again, harder and with much more force this time, and continued to fuck my ass.

A hand started to spank at my clit and i could feel the heat rising in my belly. I don't remember squirming, but a few hard slaps to my sides reminded me to still myself.

The object was shoved to the deepest now and patted into place. Hands began working quickly again, now looping across my ass occasional pats on the rope ensured the object would remain in place.

"Let go". I didn't recognize her voice, but the cool hands holding my ass open finally let go. I could feel the roughness of the rope running along the inside of my ass cheeks, but what shocked me most was that my ass didn't close. My mind started racing as i realized they tied me in a way to be totally on display.

"GOOD! Now, I am going to stand up, and you will not move!" The sound of His voice brought me back to him, it centred me, everyone else became muted, it is HIM. i am here, for Him.

With the weight of his body gone, i was able to breathe deeply now. I had managed 2 whole breaths of air before my elbows were yanked behind me, forcing my face to twist in the sand. More rope.

My body was falling. 'i can't .. i'm already on the ground' i reminded myself. Once i was sitting up, i was able to balance myself again. I could feel a warm set of breasts at my back and i wondered what her bikini looked like. The sharp pain i felt in my breasts brought me back fast.

"Don't worry, we can tie those once we are there" His voice .. 'where?' i wondered.

Clamps were tightened onto my nipples and a gag was placed into my mouth. And with that, i was pushed back onto my stomach.

I screamed through the gag. My nipples and the clamps pushed into the sand. This time, there was no reprimand, only the sense of urgency. I could feel people closing in around me and i started to panic.

Cold. The bar rolled slightly as it was dropped into the crooks of my knees. My legs were moved roughly to proper position as the bar was tightly secured to my legs. At the same time, bars were attached to my elbows and my ankles.

Clanging metal and my pigtails were attached to the bar through my elbows.

I smelled his skin before i heard his whispers, "Little girl, pretty little girl. Be a good little girl for me now."

His footsteps didn't stop as he walked away. Panic.

A big pair of earmuffs were placed on my head, and hands quickly adjusted the snugness. They are all gone. As that realization hit me, i felt myself being lifted off the ground.