Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, and my cock was literally shaking, I could feel the air touching me, I was so sensitive I thought I would explode at any second. But after a couple of minutes like that it started to ease up a little, Art just let me sit there on my knees in front of him with my cock twitching straight out in front of me, then suddenly he reached over and grabbed my balls and started squeezing them hard, it hurt but at the same time the pain felt good and within 5 seconds I was right back to the edge of Cumming again. Art’s grip on my balls was sending shooting pains up into my stomach and in that position I felt he had complete control of me, and I was submitting to him which greatly added to my excitement.

I couldn’t believe it, I was about to cum from nothing more than this guy squeezing my balls, and dominating me.

It was totally humiliating, but I couldn’t help it ,... it felt great! But then he stopped and again my cock was left twitching in the air, if anything would have touched it I would have cum, but nothing did.

He then stood up, dropped his pants and said “get over here and suck my cock” So I crawled over to him, at that point I was so turned on I would have done anything, I was now face to face with his cock. I’d never been in this position before, just about to suck a cock,... but it didn’t feel bad,... in fact it turned me on!

He said , “listen closely, you can only lick my cock and you can only suck my balls do you understand”?...

I replied Yes sir.

Fine then..... I want you to start sucking my balls and do it until I tell you to stop.

I opened my mouth and took one of his balls in and began sucking it, it made his cock stand straight out, and he moaned heavily as I sucked one ball and squeezed the other with my hand, then I switched and sucked the one I had been squeezing and squeezed the one I had been sucking, finally I stopped squeezing and sucked the other in as well. I could barely get them both in my mouth, but the sensation of his balls filling my mouth, and looking up at his stiff cock sticking straight up in the air, slowly dribbling pre cum down the shaft to my mouth, was driving me crazy!

Then I reached behind his balls while they were still in my mouth and squeezed the very base of his shaft with my thumb and index finger making a ring around it. His cock was dripping and twitching, and as I looked down I could see my own cock bobbing in the air and a thick rope of pre cum extended from the tip of my cock to a small puddle on the floor.

He then told me it was time to lick his cock, so I released his balls with a popping suction sound and began to lick up and down the shaft of his cock, It tasted sweaty salty, nasty, like his balls, but this only served to turn me on more.

I squeezed his balls,... one in each hand . I could feel him begin to tense,.. He told me to open my mouth and keep squeezing his balls.

He rested the tip of his cock on the tip of my tongue, and I just kept squeezing and barley moving my tongue very slowly on the underside of his cock head.

He grunted and began to shoot stream after stream of cum into my mouth, I had never tasted a mans cum before , but I was so turned on,....and the whole thing that I was doing was so completely dirty that I drank every drop, then I began to suck his cock, taking it as far into my mouth as I could, still squeezing his balls until he finally told me to stop.

He said, You’re seem to take direction very well, I’ll have a lot of use for you.

Then he told me to stay kneeling, lean back, put my hands on the floor behind me, spread my legs, and arch my back, this forced my already very hard cock in to the air, he reached down and again began to squeeze my balls, but this time he did it harder, much harder, each squeeze would start gentle then build until the point that I thought I would scream. Just about the point that I thought I couldn’t take it any longer he stopped, he reached around the corner of some shelves and pulled out a large police type Billy club, he ordered me to get up and go get a can of motor oil that was on a shelf across the room.

As I walked my cock was so hard that the vibration from walking alone was almost enough to make me cum.

When I returned with the oil he made me get down on all fours with my ass in the air, I could feel him pour the oil on my ass and then he walked around in front of me so I could watch him rub the oil on the club, he stood in front of me working the oil up and down the length of the club with a wicked grin on his face, I knew what he was planning to do with it, and I was so scared I was almost shaking.

He then walked back around behind me, and suddenly I felt a great pressure on my ass pushing in hard, it burned and it hurt but he just kept pushing, finally I could feel my muscles give way and the club began to slip in my heavily oiled ass easily, the sensation was amazing, he started to slowly drive it in and pull it back out, wiggling the club as he worked it in and out causing tingling sensations in side of me, and building speed with each stroke.

On the fist few strokes, as he reached the bottom of his drive in I could feel my self pulling away as the pain and pressure were too much, but after a while I found my self almost uncontrollably pressing my ass back into his drive it felt incredible! That’s when he reached down and grabbed a hold of my balls, they were soaked in oil, he started needing them like dough, I bucked harder against the down stroke until it went so deep that it hit something in side me that sent a jolt through my whole body, like I’d been shocked by some high power electric line.

My head was spinning when it hit again, the feeling was somewhere between great pleasure and intense pain, it struck again, and again , and again , and now it was hitting with every stroke, I was completely out of control.

On the next stroke I felt him squeeze my nuts hard,... really hard..... he drove the night stick in as far as he could, then let go of it with his hand and braced it in place with his chest, he then reached around under me and held his hand below my cock that was still twitching stiff in the air .

I was bucking my ass up in to the club that penetrated me as hard as I could, when it hit,... a monster intense tidal wave of an orgasm rushed over my body, I think I might have blacked out for a couple of seconds because it was so strong.

The strange thing was,.... this was like no other orgasm I had ever experienced before it started not in my cock or my balls but somewhere deep inside me, it traveled down my spine, sent my asshole into spasms crashed through my balls and shot out of my cock and directly into Arts hand, but his hand never touched my cock, it was like, if nothing touched my cock the orgasm would just keep flowing, and flow it did! It was the longest largest and most intense orgasm I had in my life. and it was nasty,... filthy disgusting ,nasty!

That was by far the dirtiest, nastiest, most degrading thing I had ever done in my life.

Just when I thought I hit the bottom of depraved behavior, Art held his hand out in front of my face, he had a hand full,...and I do mean full, of cum.

He ordered me to lick it and when I hesitated ,he held it up to my face shoved the club in my ass real hard, and when I lurched forward and screamed he shoved his hand in my mouth, and told me he wouldn’t pull the club out until I licked his hand clean ... so that’s exactly what I did.

When I was done he withdrew the club, and shoved me on to the floor in a heap, I watched from the floor as he got dressed. I was still lying there on the floor when he was leaving, he walked past then turned around and came back grabbed a handful of my hair pulled me up to his face and said .

Listen close, I’ll only say this once , I have use for you tomorrow, you need to be prepared, from now on you will do exactly as is say! tonight when you go home I’ll allow you to fuck your pretty little girlfriend but you are not,... and I repeat not... allowed to cum, do you understand?... I answered yes sir,... then he said he had a big day planned for me tomorrow and I was to completely shave all the hair from my body, except my head, and make sure my cock was hard when I came in the next day. and I heard him walk away.

I lay there for a moment with my asshole still throbbing and my cock still dripping, and I wondered how I had let my self be controlled like that and preform those disgusting acts, and why did it turn me on so much to be submissive to him, I wasn’t attracted to men, in fact up until now even the thought of doing something like this would have repulsed me, but today it seemed like the dirtier I felt, the more it turned me on.

I knew that I had to tell Emily what had happened but what would she think of me?

12