Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Everything is wrong.
5.7k words
4.24
39k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had started the car, and was waiting in the driveway for Emily to come back out of the house, because like usual, she had forgotten to bring something that she just couldn’t live without, and had gone back in to get it.

I looked at my watch and was thinking if we don't leave soon we’ll definitely be late...when I heard the passenger door opening, and a towel was thrown in and draped over the seat, I looked through the door to see Emily hiking up her already short dress to expose her completely naked lower half, as she now stepped into the car and sat on the towel, with her dress bunched up around her waist.

What the hell are you doing?...I asked. Not having any clue what was going through her head.

She answered, I had to do this because my pussy is so wet that if I sit on my dress the whole way to work I’ll have a big wet spot by the time we get there.

That would have been funny I thought to my self. But the sight of her sitting there next to me with her dress pulled up and her sexy little wet pussy exposed, made my already semi hard cock stiffen to fully erect.

I looked up and down her long beautiful legs, and admired how incredibly hot she looked today. She looked so sweet it made my mouth water, I just wanted to jump over and fuck her right there, I was almost drooling as I lusted over my hot sexy bitch, when a realization hit me like a slap in the face,... she is not dressed up so pretty for me, in fact she’s sitting next to me, all dolled up with a dripping wet pussy, as I deliver her to the man who will make his fuck bitch. OH SHIT!

I felt a knot twisting in my stomach and a cold chill washed over me, I had a rush of panic, and pulled the car over.

Emily gave me a puzzled look and said, .. What’s the matter?.. Is something wrong?

Yes!!... something’s wrong!... everything’s wrong!... this whole fucking thing’s wrong!

Emily said, What are you talking about?... have I missed something?

Well I don’t know,... maybe you have... maybe we have... I just don’t know!

I don’t know either! ...because I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about!... so would you please let me in on it?... she said with a sharper tone.

O.K.! I’ll tell you!... I’ve been sitting looking over at you thinking how hot you are, and how I would love to fuck you and how proud I am that you are mine, and it dawned on me that I’m taking you to become another man’s sexual play thing, and you’ve dressed up so beautiful for him, and once you get use to that role you probably wont want me any more, and I love you,... and I don’t want to lose you,... and I don’t know what we’ve gotten into.

Emily’s eyes got wide, she looked so damn beautiful, more beautiful than I had ever seen her before, it was like she was illuminated with a sexual glow.

I love you too!...she said, with a warm smile that seemed to take away the chill that had overwhelmed me just moments before.

And you’re not going to lose me! And why would I stop wanting to be with you?... just because I fuck some one else certainly doesn’t mean that I wont want you any more...no body else understands me like you. Besides weren’t you the guy in bed with me last night and this morning in the bathroom telling me how much it turned you on to know that someone else was fucking me.

Yes but..... It’s just that,.. you mean so much to me,.. and I started to feel like I was giving you away... and,... I just don’t want to lose you!

Relax!... I promise you are not going to lose me! I’ll always be yours!!... But we have been forced into this situation, and as we both agreed it’s a huge turn on,... so since we’re here and we cant do anything about it right now, why don’t we just have some fun and go with it, and we will just have to excuse each other, if we sometimes fall a little to deeply into the roles that we are playing.

If we just relax and remember that no matter what we are ordered to do, we will be doing it together, even if were not at the same place at the same time it will still be o.k., because we’ll just memorize every detail, and as soon as we are together again we will share our experiences, I know it will be really hot just like last night and this morning.

I know you’re right,.. I guess I just needed some reassurance.

And any way! she said, I’m not the only one doing this crazy stuff,... weren’t you busy yourself yesterday?

Yeah but that’s different!.. It’s not like I’m going to leave you for Art!

Good point.. she said. and we both had a good laugh!

I felt much better after we had talked, and we started back on out way to work.

As we were driving I reached over and put my hand on Emily’s soft thigh, and slowly slid it down between her legs, I moved it up higher until I was cupping her very wet pussy with my whole hand, her slippery wetness seeped through my finger and soon covered my whole hand. The sensation was like squeezing a ripe peach and letting the juice run out all over you. Her excitement was really turning me on, just as it had the day before.

We soon arrived at the office and before we got out of the car Emily looked at me and said, o.k. let’s go over our agreement one more time,... we will let our selves go into what ever situation we are ordered to, and know that we are doing this together, always together, and we will remember and share as soon as possible.

DEAL? she said.

I agreed, DEAL!

Emily was the first to get out of the car, as she did she let her dress fall down, she reached back in and her bag of panties and bra’s, closed the door and headed in.

I took a second to watch her walk she just looked so gorgeous, each step was graceful and sexy, her hair blew back slightly as she walked, she seemed to have reached a new level of perfection,.

I could still smell her perfume in the car, it seemed to fill my senses, as I glanced over at the towel she had been sitting on, I realized that there was a good sized wet spot, as if some one had poured a small glass of water there. I looked up to see Emily standing at the door giving me an ..aren’t you coming look, so I got out of the car and followed her in .

As I was walking through the door I was almost holding my breath, as if something was going to jump out and grab me, but when I got in it was just like any other day people were moving around the office doing their daily routine’s. How ever people did seem to notice the way Emily was dressed, I saw two women from the accounting department looking her over and whispering to each other, and a guy that drives a delivery truck for us walked by her and made a little comment about how hot she looked, and how he would like a piece of her.

Seeing that she had also noticed all the extra attention, casually went over and asked Emily if she was o.k.?

Yeah.. I think so... I just have to catch my breath, I feel like every one is staring at me, like they know I’m not wearing anything under my dress, I hadn’t realized how obvious I would be coming into work like this, they probably all think I have turned in to a slut!

Are you going to be alright? I said

She stood next stood me and said very quietly, Yes, I’ll be o.k....but I’m finding out that the more exposed I feel in public the more it turns me on, and right now I’m afraid to sit down, because I’m so wet that I’m dripping down my leg, and if I do sit there will definitely be a wet spot on my dress, and every one in here will know how wet I am, and that I’m slut.

But you are a slut,... a dirty little slut...and they are all going to find out eventually,.... now you’ll be known as the office slut!

Emily now had visible goose bumps all over her arms. I gave her a wink and brushed her arm with my hand as I started to walk away, and she flashed me a devilish smile. ...I knew that she would like what I said. As I was leaving she reached down picked up the bag that contained all of her underwear and headed back down the hall to where Steve’s private office is. I stopped to watch for just a second, when she got to the open door she paused for a moment, then I heard some one inside say something, that I couldn’t make out ,and she held the bag out in front of her as if to hand it to some one and walked in.

As I continued toward the warehouse my mined was going a thousand miles an hour, what was happening to her, was she being stripped down and made to suck cock or was he feeling her wet pussy thinking of how he would fuck her later. My own hard cock was making a very obvious bulge in my pants.

Just before I stepped foot into the warehouse I felt a hand grip the back of my neck, and a voice said just where do you think you’re going, the hand on my neck spun me around and I was face to face with Art, he glared at me, then he stepped forward so that he was almost touching me, and said, “ I thought I told you that I had use for you today?”

Yes you did,... I said.

Well then tell me why I had to come and find you?

I didn’t know...I said, but Art cut me off.

You didn’t know what?... he snapped. I’ll tell you this once if I ever tell you that I have something for you to do the next day, you come find me the second you get here is that clear?

Yes ... perfectly

Good.. now did you follow my other two instructions?

I did.. I answered.

Let’s just see! come with me.

And I followed him into his office, he shut the door and sat down then he told me to stand next to him, I guess that he saw the bulge in my pants because he said “looks like you got part of it right”.

Then he ordered me to take off my shirt and drop my pants, when I did my stiff cock sprang out, Art gave a wicked chuckle,.. reached over and ran his hand up my leg until he got to my balls, which he proceeded to squeeze. His rough handling of my nuts was sending slight shooting pains in to my stomach, and my knees would buckle a little with every pulse of his hand.

Art wasn’t even paying attention to me he was busy shuffling, papers around on his desk with his left hand and needing my balls with his right, he was treating me like I was just a thing there for his pleasure, I felt dirty, and it turned me on big time.

Art then proceeded to tell me that today we were going to take one of the company trucks and drive into town, where we would be picking some Steele shelving.

It was just then that there was a buzz on Art’s phone and a voice said “Art”

Yes!.. Art said.

Art!... it’s Rita do you have a minute?

Sure... my doors shut but just come on in!

Alright I’ll be right over!

Art never looked at me and he never stopped squeezing me, just kept right on like nothing was happening, after about 30 seconds past I was beginning to freak out another 10 seconds past and he finally released his grip, but I didn’t move just stood there with my hard and now dripping cock sticking straight out, he turned to look at me smirked and said ,”very good at least you knew enough not to move until you’re told to”

He then told me that it was alright to pull my pants back up. I reached down to pull them up and the door opened before I could even get a grip on them, Rita stepped in and the door shut behind her, I was trying to pull them up as fast as possible I must have looked ridiculous, as I rushed to fasten them I saw her,... she had a shocked look on her face, she looked at me then at Art and said “really”.... then back at me and said “well don’t stop on my account” at that instant I was so embarrassed, I was dizzy, I don’t know if I could even think straight, but I continued to fumble with my pants, when Art spoke .

Well you heard her!... she said don’t stop on her account.

I froze.

Let me make this clear, because you apparently don get it, drop your pants!. he said with a very demeaning tone.

Rita giggled at the way Art was treating me, then walked over and sat in a large chair that was facing Art’s desk and as I dropped my pants, she sat very still with her legs crossed, again my hard cock sprang out, and her eyes got wide. “well...” she said,. “looks like some one’s awfully excited” as she stared at my cock standing straight out toward her.

Standing in front of them with my pants around my ankles and an erection was completely humiliating, but I was starting to realize that this is exactly what Art had wanted me to feel, and I had a hunch that this was just the beginning.

As I stood there Art and Rita talked about some project that they were working on and about the pick up that Art and I were to make today, and as they did I just watched Rita, was she ever sexy, she had the most beautiful eyes, and long sexy legs that were accentuated by her tight and relatively short skirt, in fact it was short enough that I thought I could see her pussy, if she would just move a little more to the left.

That’s when it happened, they both noticed how I was staring at Rita’s lap, but they also noticed what I hadn’t, my cock was now throbbing so hard that is was pulsing and bobbing in the air, and along string of pre cum was dripping off the tip.

Hey Art!.. ,Rita said... You had better put a leash on your pet, It looks like he’s out of control.

And Art said... That’s just fine... I have plenty of things for him to do today.

And with that Rita stood and walked directly over to me, bent down and with two fingers of her right hand started twirling the string of pre cum that was dripping from my cock, until she was up to the tip, then with her left hand she gripped my cock hard and squeezed even more out on to her the fingers of her right hand, and with a smile she held her cum covered fingers up in front of my face, and licked her lips,

and said “look at this sticky mess on my fingers” I couldn’t believe she was doing this.

Then she cupped my balls with her right hand, It felt so good if she would have kept doing it I would have cum. I was really starting to enjoy it when with no warning she pinched the side of my sack between her fingernails hard, I yelled and when I did she stuck her cum covered fingers right in my mouth, she let go of my sack and said, now be good and suck them clean, which I did.

It was so degrading , but I loved it! Rita pressed her lips up to my ear and whispered “ you like the taste of cum in your mouth don’t you?... well if you don’t yet, I know that Art will make you learn to love it” Then she smirked, wiped her fingers on my chest, then left the room, and even though it turned me on, I was glad when the whole experience was over.

Art then ordered me to get dressed, so we could get in the truck and leave. I did as he said, we gathered some things together and went out to the truck, and as we were leaving in the truck I saw Emily follow Rita out of the building and get in Rita’s car.

That was strange I thought,... they’ve never done that before. I wondered where they were going and what Rita had planned for her. As we headed down the road my mind began to drift back to Emily and how sexy she looked and how she was going to spend her day being Steve and Rita’s slut, when Art spoke

“ Thinking about your little girl friend back there aren’t you?... Thinking about how she’s going to be fucked like a whore?” I nodded Yes. “Good” he said, “let that thought linger in the back of your mind all day” he laughed to him self and turned the truck onto the highway.

Now Art and I were on our way, he said it would take about an hour to get where we were going. He wasted no time, ordering me to take off all my clothes and put them on the floor, my cock was still hard and the whole situation was very exciting, sending a small chill through my body The truck had a large bench seat and Art had me slide over closer to him, I felt very exposed being naked in there, even though we were up so high that the only people that could see in were other big trucks.

The thought of being seen naked and hard while Art dominated me really turned me on, and I found my self almost hoping that another truck would pull up next to us so I would be exposed and humiliated.

Once I was next to Art he put his hand on my thigh and started moving it up and down softly rubbing and squeezing my leg making sure to brush up against my balls when he got close. It was a very strange feeling to have a man touching me in this way, like he would a woman, it felt dirty and awkward and made me feel a little sick to my stomach that I had to let him continue, it was so emasculating to sit there naked while this man felt all over me. But even though it felt so nasty my cock never got soft it just stuck straight up twitching and throbbing.

After a couple of minutes of this constant groping I began to Secom to his touch and it slowly started to become very pleasurable and extremely erotic, and as I was losing myself in the feeling, the concept of living only as a heterosexual was being stripped away from me, bit by bit, along with my dignity,... and I was slipping quickly in to the role of a submissive sex slave, not masculine or feminine, but completely sexual for who ever controlled me.

The realization of this excited me to no end. I was becoming his bitch, his toy, and as I accepted my new position in life, my cock was throbbing in the air, like a thermometer for Art, telling him just how excited I was and proving to him how much I liked being treated this way, even if I wouldn’t admit it, the truth was obvious.

As he drove he continued touching my leg and then steadily moved over my hip and up to my chest, and then down to my stomach, as his hands slid continuously across my now smooth skin on my lower stomach ,and around my cock and between my legs. His hand was warm and firm as he steadily proceeded to feel all over my body, it was as if he wanted to prove that he was allowed to explore any part of me that he wished, and he would make me enjoy him doing it. and that’s exactly the effect it had on me.

It was hard for me to believe, but sitting naked in this truck letting this man who was controlling me put his hands all over my body was driving me crazy, I was so turned on It was almost like I turned in to another person, he was touching me all over and I was actually starting to fantasize about sucking his cock, I imagined how good it would feel to squeeze his big balls in my hands, to feel his cock on my lips and tongue, how his cum would taste, how submissive I would feel as I knelt in front of him sucking his cock as he stood over me. I was starting to squirm in the seat, but he didn’t stop. His hand just continued it’s exploration, pushing my limits farther and farther, until it had driven me to a sexual edge.

Finally he moved his hand to my stomach, turned it palm side up, formed his fingers into a V shape and pushed it down around my cock, his fingers fit snugly around the base of my shaft, causing a warm sensation, he then slowly pulled his hand up the length of my erection until the web between his fingers was tight under the corona of the head of my cock in the same V shape, at this point he wrapped his thumb over the top of my cock, and began to very slowly run his thumb up and down the grove on the under side of the head, all the way to the hole at the tip, using the pre cum that had dribbled out to lubricate it.

This caused an incredible burning sensation, that spread through my stomach and up my spine, and created a lump in my throat. I was moaning, and squirming trying to escape the intensity. But he just kept the slow steady movement, never so fast that it would make me cum, but fast enough to keep me right on edge,...

The head of my cock became super sensitive and I thought I could even feel the ridges of his finger print slowly burning me. Now my cock was really throbbing fast and the head was so hard that it hurt. A steady stream of cum was now pouring down my cock, but I wasn’t actually having an orgasm, it was like I was on some kind of a sexual over load. My skin was tingling and I could hardly focus to see, and that’s when I realized that the muscles of my asshole were beginning to contract and loosen, in a slow pulsing spasm.

12