Control Ch. 04

Story Info
Couple learns how to be submissive.
7.3k words
4.25
33.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art got dressed and got out of the truck, I followed hoping that no one would be around, he made me stand and wait while he locked the back latch on the truck before he would let me walk around front and get in, a woman had pulled up about 20 yards from us and was getting out of her car just before I was able to get in, she did a double take when she saw me, it was very embarrassing, I still had the dildo up my ass, she had to have seen it when I got in. Art already had the engine running and we drove off, as we passed her she gave me the strangest look, she must have know that something very weird was going on, but it was o.k. with me, it seemed like the more exposed I was the more turned on I got.

I resumed my position next to Art and he, told me to remove the dildo from my ass and place it in a plastic bag that he had in his duffel bag, he instructed me that once we reach our destination I was to find a bathroom and wash the dildo, it was my obligation as his slave. The sensation of the dildo now being out of my ass was almost as good as when Art first put it in, he reached over to me and began to feel all around my legs and stomach again, he took the same V grip on the head of my cock and began to rub the tip with his thumb, with in seconds the burning sensation started all over again, I quickly became short of breath and the feeling was making my nipples so hard that they hurt.

Art still had not fucked me, and as he continued to rub me, my asshole started to squeeze just like it had a half on hour before, Art turned to watch me as I squirmed from the non stop movement of his thumb, and from the look on his face I could see the great sense of power that he felt over me, by only gripping the very top of my cock in his fingers, he totally controlled all of me, and could make me do anything he desired. As he looked on with pride at the control he had over me, he asked,

You liked it when I took you in the back and made you suck my cock, ...didn't you?

Yes...I said trying to catch my breath.

You like the taste of my cum in my your mouth don't you?

Again I answered ...Yes...

When I took you in the back, you thought I was going to fuck you didn't you?

Yes ...Art...

You wanted it?... You wanted me to fuck you! ...........SAY IT!

I ...did ... I ...I wanted you to fuck my ass!

The feeling of him rubbing my cock was so intense again that I could barely breath.

But I loved it when you made me cum. I said.

I'll bet you did,... well that was my mistake, ...I just got a little carried away,.. But you can best believe it won't happen again!

Did he mean that I wasn't allowed to cum at all?... His statement confused me, even though my head was spinning from the sensation in my cock, I still was clear enough to remember him making me come the day before.

I don't under stand? I said.

Art responded.... Well I'll tell you just in case I haven't already,... as my slave you will never be allowed to cum from having your cock touched in any way, it may be rubbed or sucked or what ever else I chose, but never to the point of cuming.... You will only be allowed to have a full orgasm from having your balls squeezed, or being fucked, or possibly, if become so excited from what ever activity that you may be performing, that you just cum in the air from no physical contact at all. And that's it! ... Nothing else will be acceptable! Do you understand?

Yes Sir.....

Then art said that we were almost there, and I looked around to realize that we were in a really shitty looking warehouse district, all the buildings were old and dirty. We rounded a corner, and Art said "we're here".

That's a relief I thought because Art's thumb on the tip of my cock was really driving me crazy I could hardly catch my breath and the stream of cum was flowing again even though I wasn't having an orgasm. Art stopped rubbing me so he could back truck into the loading dock, his next words were.

Put you clothes on, grab the duffel bag and follow me, and hurry!

I got dressed and followed him in, it was a large warehouse with large racks of metal bars and stacks of sheet metal on wooden pallets, and a couple forklifts sitting around it wasn't very bright in there but you could still tell how dirty it was, and it smelled a combination of musty and metallic, there was a couple of doors and a window with a light on about 40 yards to our right. Art said "you wait here I'll be back" and he walked down and entered one of the doors.

I stood there looking around feeling kind of out place, with a full hard on still straining to break out of my pants, I again found my self fantasizing about being fucked,... my cock was throbbing and I could feel a growing wet spot in my pants. What the hell has gotten into me,... I thought, two days ago this would never have crossed my mind and now I cant stop thinking about it. I tried to thing of something else, Emily, that's right I'll think of Emily, I wonder what she's doing right now?

Emily as it turned out had been busy too. When she had entered Steve's office, he told her to shut the door behind her and come over to his desk, she nervously stood in front of his desk waiting for him to finish what he was working on, he looked up at her and abruptly said,

Is that what I asked for?... all of it?

Yes Steve... that's everything

Good!... he said,. Now give it to me.

She handed him the bag, he looked inside, nodded his approval, then stuffed the whole thing in the trashcan by his desk. Emily was shocked she thought that he would put them away and not let her have them for a while, she had no idea that he was going to throw them out. By the look on her face it was obvious what she was thinking, and Steve said

Don t be so surprised, you belong to me,... I'll tell you what to wear, and when to wear it..... If I let you wear anything at all!... And I can tell you right now; you'll never need those again.

The sharpness of his voice reminded her who she was dealing with, and why she found it so easy to fall into the role of his submissive.

Now come over here next to me, I want to proof that you haven't forgotten a pair.

Emily slowly walked around the side of Steve's desk toward him, and as she did, Steve sat back in his chair and admired her long silky legs, so many times in the past he had wondered what it would be like to be in this position ,...to have complete control of this sexy woman to treat her like a slut, like his own life size Barbie doll that he could dress up and fuck, and now he had her.

Emily stepped up beside Steve's chair, she was conscious of her own breathing, Steve said "closer" and she moved in so that her dress was brushing against his chair, she was trembling, partially with nervousness and partially with excitement. She watched as Steve breathed in deeply with his nose, and she knew that he was drinking in the sweet smell of her perfume. Her pussy was so wet that it was running down her leg, and she wondered if he could also smell her arousal.

Steve reached out and touched his hand to the lower part of her left leg, her skin was smooth and soft, he slowly traced a line up the side of her leg, meandering steadily up under her dress,... over the outside of her hip and on to her waist. Where he spread his fingers and took a gentle but firm grip.

Emily was lost in the moment, Steve's hand felt warm and strong, and when he squeezed her waist, she felt a sparkle of little electric tingles run through her pussy and inner thighs, her nipples were now completely erect and stuck out like finger tips through the thin material of her dress.

Steve released his grip on her waist, and his hand continued on it's journey as it carefully slipped behind her, he gently caressed, and squeezed her tight little ass, he cupped it's roundness in his hand, and gave it a firm squeeze.


Emily stood perfectly still this whole time enjoying every wonderful moment... She felt like an object or a possession that was being worshiped by its owner, and she was loosing herself in that feeling, while Steve continued his examination of her, as if he was some one who just bought a thoroughbred horse.

He then dropped his hand all the way down to her ankle, and using only his finger tips began to trace the line of the inner part of her leg, slowly over her calf and past her knee, when he noticed there was less resistance against his finger tips, and he realized that he could feel wetness. He looked at her long legs and saw two tiny droplets, running down the inner part of each of her thighs, he now knew just how excited she was, and his hand made a beeline for her pussy.

Emily had been too absorbed in the moment to notice that her own juices where now running freely down her leg, but came to that understanding very quickly as she felt Steve's hand make contact with her sopping wet pussy, and his fingers slipped effortlessly over the tender flesh of her pussy lips. She didn't remember being that wet ever before, it was like someone had poured a whole bottle of lubricant on her, she felt his fingers sliding easily between the folds of her pussy, spreading her labia and grazing the tip of her now very swollen clit.

The trembling that she had felt earlier had intensified and she was flushed with alternating waves of hot and cold that would wash over her whole body, her breath was short and labored, and her heart was pounding as if it would pop out of her chest any second.

Steve's finger manipulation of her slick pussy had very quickly focused on her clit.... It was swollen huge, probably the same size as the tip of her little finger, and he was making a tight circular motion around its edge. The gentle pressure of his finger making it's orbit around her swollen nub caused it to wobble slightly from side to side, this wobble began to grow stronger as the speed of his finger gradually increased, soon the wobble turned into a wiggle, and the wiggle grew to be a vibration, which started to generate heat and a burning sensation that shot sparks down her inner thighs causing her knees to become weak, and up into her stomach causing it to pulse and flutter.

This amazing feeling was pushing Emily past what she could take, and still be able to maintain a standing position. Her lips were tingling, her ears were ringing, and she was getting tunnel vision. Her ass was squeezed tight forcing her pussy outward toward Steve's fingers, which seemed to never relent from their constant motion. Her mouth was wide open and she was moaning loud and steady,... this moaning was in perfect time with the rhythmic contractions of her vagina. Her fingers were clenched into the tightest fist they could possibly make, her nipples were so hard that they seemed to sting, and her skin was now covered in goose bumps.

She felt an orgasm building, the size of which she had never experienced before in her entire life, she was breaking out in a sweat, when suddenly her stomach contracted hard, and an electric bolt shot through her body, causing all her muscles contract and stiffen.

The monster orgasm had begun, her super swollen clit was being pushed out to meet Steve's fingers. But instead of continuing to stimulate her, Steve pulled his hand back, and watched as she began to shake and twitch. Her hips were bucking her pussy forward trying to rub against something that was no longer there,... she looked down at Steve and realized that he had stopped touching her, but her orgasm didn't seem to slow. She was now cuming all on her own with no outside stimulation, it was like she was being electrocuted by an invisible source.

Steve leaned forward and blew on her engorged clit. When he did this, it felt to Emily like he blew fire across her pussy, her eyes rolled back in her head, she fell forward towards Steve's desk, then her knees buckled and she collapsed with her face landing directly in Steve's lap. Perfect!.. he thought.

Emily now laid across Steve's lap, with her head resting on his bulging cock like it was a pillow and her ass still pumping sporadically in the air.

Steve began to slowly grind his cock on Emily's face and also started to nuzzle her face against his lap, she wanted to rub her entire body over his cock.

He let this continue for a few minutes then he told her to stand, which she did with quite some effort, her legs were still shaky and her knees threatened to give way. Emily felt her whole body pulsing and vibrating, her clit was still very swollen and every time she moved it sent tingling sensations over her, and she could feel the air passing around it. After all the excitement of the past 24 hours and the anticipation of what the day would bring, coupled with the skilled hands of her new master, her clit had now become hypersensitive. She couldn't take her mind off the way it throbbed and tingled, begging to be touched. And even though she had been rocked by that monster orgasm she was left feeling unsatisfied because the stimulation had been taken away too soon, and her climax,... although it was huge, was incomplete.

Steve ordered her to take off her dress, and as she did he got another look at her perfect body she looked more beautiful than ever, her pussy was glistening and her little pink nub of a clit was plainly visible. When she saw the way that Steve was staring at her it turned her on even more, she felt more than sexy, she had become the living embodiment of sex itself, she wanted him to take her, to use her, she wanted to please him, and at that moment all she wanted to be was his possession.

He called her to him and ran his hands all over her, she loved the feel of his hands on her skin, he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her toward him, pressed his mouth against hers, driving his tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply. He pulled away and still keeping his hand in her hair he shoved her forward on his desk.

He had bent her over with her face on the desk and her ass out, and as he pinned her down with one hand he unfastened his pants with the other and they dropped to the ground, as they did his very hard cock popped out.

Emily stood there bent over with her head pinned to the desk, and her ass out and available, just waiting to be fucked. Her clit was throbbing and her pussy ached to be penetrated she wanted to feel his cock inside her right then more that any thing else in the world.

Her wish was about to come true, he got behind her and pulled her hair back like the reins of a horse, pressed his cock up against her open pussy and in one giant push drove it all the way in, and holding it there as hard as he could. Emily let out a scream and squirmed to get away but he just kept it driven in all the way grinding against her as hard as he could. As she did this the pressure from Steve driving himself in as hard as he could, and her own squirming on his cock sent her into wild orgasms, and she started to buck and pump her ass back against him, she was out of control but he just held her there as tight a he could as she writhed on his cock, she was in bliss she couldn't even think straight, but before she knew it he suddenly pulled his cock out of her spun her around and forced her to squat down in front of him.

She was dazed, not understanding why he had stopped. He had only been inside of her for a minute or two at best, her pussy barley had time to adjust to its new size, as Steve's cock stretched her open.

SUCK IT!!.... he commanded.

His cock was completely coated in her cum, it was so thick it looked like his cock had been dipped in a vanilla milk shake, and it was dripping off.

But she had to do as her master ordered, and either way she wanted his cock in her mouth, she opened her lips and stuck out her tongue, and began to lick until it was totally clean, then she let it slid all the way in as far as she could, she used her tongue in side to tickle the head of his cock, and she started to bob her head sucking the whole length, another wave of excitement passed over her, the feeling this gave her was incredible, and her pussy started to contract faster and faster until she could feel the warmth of her orgasm take her over.

She was squatted down in front of Steve sucking his cock having one orgasm after another and bucking her hips wildly trying to find something to rub her excited little pussy against, and as she did this Steve's cock swelled up huge and she could hardly move it in her mouth, she couldn't even get it out, all she could do is squat there still cumming herself while he shot his whole load in her mouth.

She wasn't able to swallow it all and some ran out and dripped onto her tits, but as his cock softened she was able to get back to letting it slide in and out of her mouth, she sucked every drop and when she was she was done Steve knelt down in front of her scooped the cum off of her tits with his finger and fed it to her one finger full at a time,...As he did this she was still having small orgasms.

When he was done Steve pulled his pants back up and walked over to a closet and took out a very large dark red velvet pillow went back to his desk and threw it on the floor next to him. He told Emily to get up and come stand by him and when she did he told her that this was her new desk and from now on when ever she was in his office she would be required to be naked and be seated next to him on the pillow. When she asked him if people would see her he said,

Yes!... People will see you naked!... And they will all know that you're my slut, but no one is allowed to enter my office without my permission, so the only people who will see you are the one's that I want to see you.... Now sit down.

As Emily tried to sit on the pillow she found that the only way to fit was to sit on one hip with her legs pulled to the side and her back very straight propping her self up with one arm, it wasn't very comfortable but it made her look very sexy, like the perfect submissive sex kitten.

Emily sat thinking how she was really beginning to enjoy the feeling of being in Steve's control, there was no pressure on her to make any decisions of any kind, just do as she was told, she was surprised to find that it gave her a sense of peace.

The phone on Steve's desk rang he answered it and said, "o.k. I understand I'll be right over"

He then stool up looked down at Emily and told her to stay right there, he would be back, and he walked out the door. Emily sat waiting for what seemed like forever, but was probably only 10 minutes or so, There was a sound at the door, and when it swung open and Rita walked in.

When Emily realized that it was not Steve but Rita a chill ran through her and her nipples instantly stood erect. Even though Rita had been part of what had happened the day before, she had not seen her today, and as Emily sat there naked on that pillow she felt very vulnerable. Rita casually strolled over toward Emily folding her arms in front of her and said,

Oh my what do we have here?...Aren't you just the perfect pet sitting up so pretty!.. It' seems such a shame to let so beautiful a sight to go unappreciated, why don't I go get some of the other employee's so they can enjoy this with me!... would you like that Emily?

No Rita ...she replied.

Are you sure?... As Rita continued to taunt.

Yes Rita... I'm sure.

Emily felt humiliated by the way Rita treated her, at least when Steve dominated her she felt sexy, Rita just made her feel inferior.

Rita said, fine have it your way... If you don t want to be admired... I won't make you,....Right now that is... Beside that, we have plenty to do today, now get up we have to get going.

Emily paused for a moment, then said, But ....but Steve said that I should wait here.

Rita stepped up to Emily bent down, and grabbed her by the chin, and looking her straight in the eye she said,... Listen to me my little bitch, I am your mistress just as Steve is your master, and you will obey my commands just as you do his!....is that completely clear?

12