Control Ch. 07

Story Info
Alpha Beta Gamma is taken over.
3.8k words
4.64
11.7k
15

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as sororities went, Alpha Beta Gamma was fairly standard. Situated right at the heart of the university's Greek Town, the sorority was attended by over 50 young women of various levels of wealth and academic achievement. While their philanthropic programs were noteworthy, it was surpassed by its neighbors, Omega Alpha Epsilon. However, one thing was for certain: the Alphas knew how to party. People from across campus would come to celebrations they threw, and the women of Alpha were known for their "friendliness".

Sara reflected on this as she walked through the columned entryway and into the house. She had done well in the past few days to spread her kin into the bodies of these humans. Yet more work could be done, and the upcoming event that weekend would provide the perfect opportunity. All it would require was the helping hands of her sisters.

Sara's slender legs climbed the steps of the central staircase as she chuckled at her plan. She reached the top of the stairs, arriving at the dorm area. She glanced into rooms as she passed by, catching glimpses of the girls within. Some were studying, others sitting on their beds or in chairs. Some waved at her as she passed by. Suddenly she collided with someone who had just exited their room. She stumbled back snapping her head to the source.

"Hey watch where you're... oh hey Maria!" She said, her tone of rudeness instantly giving way to politeness.

"Hello Sara! Sorry, didn't see you there." The girl in front of her said. The alien within Sara recognized the girl as Maria, a girl from her pledge class. They had always been acquaintances, but never exactly friends. That would change soon.

"Studying?" Maria said, pointing to the designer backpack on Sara's shoulders. Thankfully, she didn't notice that its contents were squirming slightly inside.

"Oh yeah, just gonna meet up with Gwen and Erica." Sara replied. "Say, are you gonna be around tonight?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Maria responded.

"Oh nothing much, just wondering." Sara said. "I might drop by later if that's alright."

"Sure thing Sara, I'll leave the door unlocked." Maria said. "See you later!" She continued on past her blonde sorority sister down the hall. Sara watched her leave, noting the roundness of her ass with a bite of her lip. Even after all this time as a human, the alien inside Sara never got enough of their bodies; the way they moved and felt. Soon, she thought. Soon they'll be hers.

Sara opened the door to Erica and Gwen's room. To her surprise, she found the two girls sitting in their beds, reading from textbooks. "Hey Sara!' Erica said with glee as she entered.

"I've got to say, I'm impressed." Sara said as she closed the door. "I thought I'd find you fucking."

"What?! Ew!" Erica said with a grossed-out scowl. "I'm not a lesbian, Sara!"

"I am" Gwen added. "But I'd never think of touching my friend Erica! We're like sisters!"

"Uh huh." Sara said, crossing her arms. "So when did you last do it?"

"About thirty minutes ago." Erica said with a grin. The ruse had been dropped. "What'd you bring?"

"It's time, 'girls'." Sara said, taking off her backpack and opening it in front of Gwen. "Time to make our big move." The tomboy peered into the open sack before her jaw dropped in awe. "How many are in there?" She asked in disbelief. Sara grinned and turned to Erica, letting her have a look. The brown-haired girl looked in, gasping in surprise and excitement.

It was slugs. Lots of them. Thick purple tentacles wriggled around inside the backpack, rolling and snaking over one another's slimy wet bodies. Their heads, or something that could be considered heads, turned to glimpse at Erica's shocked face for a brief moment. Sensing one of their own inside the girl, the settled back down, going back to writhing around in the bag.

"Like 'em?" Sara asked. "I got one from everyone. Amy, Emily, Zoe, Mary... Even that skank John shot one of us into the other day. There must be a dozen in there." She smirked, proud of her work.

"What are we using them for?" Gwen asked. "They can't survive that long outside without a host."

"Well, last I checked..." Sara began, stretching out her arms in a gesture. "There's plenty of hosts around here."

"...and with the party Friday night..." Erica continued.

"...we can get many, many more." Gwen finished with a sinister smile.

"Ladies," Sara said. "We strike tonight."

A knock on her door tore Maria from her laptop. "Come in!" She said, careful to not raise her voice and wake her neighbors in the dead of night. The door opened, and Sara stepped in, glancing at Maria's sleeping roommate as she entered. She wore no shoes.

"Oh, don't worry about her." Maria said with a smile. "She took a few sleeping pills earlier. Chronic insomnia. She'd sleep through a tornado. What's up?"

Sara smirked at Maria's insomnia comment before crossing the room with an extra sway in her hips. As she approached, Maria was hit with a warm, sweet smell that filled her nostrils. Damn, Sara looked good in those shorts. Why had she never noticed how toned her legs were?

"You know Maria, I was thinking... we never really hang out that much. Why is that?" Sara asked. She sat down at the edge of Maria's bed, shutting her friend's laptop with a manicured hand.

"I'm... not sure..." Maria said confusedly. A warm sensation was spreading in her nether regions as her eyes wandered from Sara's piercing blue eyes to her chest. Wow, her boobs looked amazing, even under that shirt. Wait, why was she thinking abou—

"I was thinking," Sara's words interrupted Maria's thoughts as she moved a hand to Maria's upper thigh. She leaned in closer to the girl, her breathy voice flowing onto Maria's face. Every syllable smelled sweeter than the last. "Tonight, maybe we could get a bit... closer?"

Maria's world stopped. Her warmth had turned to wetness, a need to be filled appearing out of the confusion her body was thrown into. The blonde girl right in front of her had never looked so beautiful. Her face was perfect, her beautiful blue eyes complimenting the fullness of her sweet, red lips—

Sara cut short Maria's thoughts again as she planted those lips upon her friend's. The sorority girl's shock quickly turned to passion as her mouth was filled with a sweet taste similar to the scent in the air. Lust spread throughout her body as Sara's tongue was thrust into her mouth. Maria eagerly accepted it, as the blonde girl climbed on top of her. Their hands ran through one another's hair and upon one another's curves as they began a passionate make out. Their crotches met as Sara dry humped her, grinding their crotches together through the fabric of their clothes. Maria's mouth, still being invaded by Sara's slimy tongue, opened wide as she gasped from the stimulation she felt. Her hands found themselves upon the blonde's breasts, grasping their firm, round shape. She had never felt this way about another girl before. She had never even considered herself bisexual. Yet here she was, groping the girl who made her pussy ache for release. She felt the girl's lips widen in a smile through their intense make out before breaking their kiss.

Straightening up, Sara removed her hands from cupping Maria's soft face and grasped the girl's wrists. Using a little more force than Maria expected, Sara pulled them from her breasts and brought them up over Maria's head and onto the headboard of the bed, restraining her. She readjusted her legs, widening them to sit atop the girl's thighs. Maria was now unable to move, though her lust-addled mind could hardly care.

"I've been waiting to do this for weeks." Sara said with a grin that could only be described as devious. She slowly began to grind again, her hips rocking back and forth. Maria attempted to rise up and kiss her lover, but the blonde's grip was too strong.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, yes!" Sara whimpered. Her eyes drooped in satisfaction as she looked down, beginning to moan softly. Maria, feeling a strange sensation, followed her gaze to the place where their crotches met.

"You're so fucking hot Maria!" Sara moaned, clearly in the throes of pleasure. "You'll be the first!" Maria's suspicions were confirmed as she saw what she had felt. Incredibly, something soft but somehow firm was emerging from Sara's pussy! Maria's eyes went wide as the thing slowly surged forth from the blonde's cunt and up her shorts. Sara's moaning voice turned to one of satisfaction as she saw another one of her children rise up from the waistband of her shorts and emerge into the open air. Its slick body probed about for a few moments before locking onto Maria, pointing straight towards her.

"Yes, fuck yes! It wants you. It needs you." Sara continued to moan in pleasure as the slug slithered out onto Maria's belly. It stopped moving. Maria could feel the warm, wet slime on her stomach. "Do you need it?" Sara asked, staring straight into her eyes. Maria gazed back. She was hypnotized by their beauty; the beauty of her body; the beauty of the slug. Yes, yes she wanted it.

"Yes!" the word left her lips with a whisper. Sara smiled. That was the only answer the girl could have given.

The blonde stopped her grinding and moved back on the bed. She removed her hands from Maria's restraints, and hooked two fingers under the waist of her panties, pulling them up. Maria did nothing but watch as the slug, sensing an opening, slithered down her body. Sara bit her lip in expectation and Maria gazed on as the slug passed over her clit. She shuddered in pleasure, then yelped as the dark purple creature burrowed its head between her pussy lips.

"That's it. Go in." Sara cooed. "She's all yours." The slimy alien wormed its way inside Maria, distending her belly while her eyes rolled back in her head. The girl's body shook and spasmed with orgasm, her mind overridden by the chemicals of the slug.

Sara let the fabric of Maria's panties slap back onto her body as the last of the slug disappeared inside her. She flopped onto the bed beside her sorority sister, putting her head in her hand as she watched the girl be taken over by her child. The heavy spasms of Maria turned lighter and lighter as the girl's struggle ended, her body and mind giving themselves over. Within a few minutes, the girl stopped shaking.

Sara sat up and climbed back over Maria, placing her hand on the girl's soft cheek. "So, 'Maria'," She said with a giggle. "How do you feel?"

A smile crept over the girl's lips as she awoke. "Fucking amazing" She whispered. "This body is so hot. Thank you sister." She placed her new hand on Sara's cheek and the two began to make out again. Sara stopped things before they got too far however, turning her head to look at the girl in the bed beside them, incredibly still asleep. "It's time for the others." She said, turning back to Maria with a smile. "Come on."

The newly possessed girl grinned and followed Sara out into the hallway.

Crossing the hall, they found Gwen and Erica bare naked in their room. The roommates were laying on the floor next to an empty backpack, moaning and groaning as several slugs wandered around every inch of their nude bodies, slithering into and out of their pussies.

"Oh hey Maria!" Gwen gasped as she lightly caressed a slug crossing her left breast. "Want one?"

"No thanks." The girl replied. "Already got one." Gwen, realizing she had been possessed, nodded and went back to watching her kin crawl across her host's chest.
"Really?" Erica asked with a laugh. "I don't see why no- ooohhh!" She moaned as another tentacle spread her pussy lips wide and emerged from them. Erica's body was wracked with an orgasm as the slug slipped out of her with a wet schlick.

"Quit playing around girls." Sara ordered. "It's time to put these guys to use."

Maria returned to her room, her bare feet making little sound with her steps. She went over to her practically comatose roommate, Angel, who still slept soundly in her bed. She took a brief moment to admire the girl's sleeping visage. Though she'd removed all her makeup, her face still showed a peaceful beauty. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail behind her head. It was a pity she snored while she slept, her mouth wide open with every noisy breath.

Maria brought up her right hand, revealing her gooey alien brethren and placing it gently on the bed next to Angel's face. The creature quickly got to work, wasting no time eagerly shoving itself into the girl's maw. Angel choked and sputtered in her sleep as the creature wormed its way down her throat with speed. Maria watched on in satisfaction as the slug disappeared down her distended esophagus and Angel returned to her peaceful sleep once more, albeit with a line of clear slime around her lips. Satisfied that her roommate had been brought under control, Maria walked back out to the hallway.

"We don't have enough for the whole hallway." A newly redressed Erica noted as the four possessed beauties looked down the hall. It was true. Though they had about a dozen slugs remaining, the girls didn't have the numbers to fully take over this single dorm hall.

"Lucky for us, we have a few days 'til the party." Sara said. She and Maria both reached into the bag, pulling out a slug each. They went to the door nearest to them, placing the two slugs next to the crack under the door. The two tentacle creatures silently went forth, squeezing their way under the crack and into the room.

"God, I wish I were in there." Gwen groaned. She and Erica did the same, grabbing their own slugs and sending them into the next room.

So the night went on. The possessed girls placed their kin in position, watched them squirm beneath the doors of their sorority sisters, then retired to their own room to wait. The slugs did as instinct told them; they squirmed and snaked forth into the rooms of the sleeping young women. Under the cover of darkness, they climbed their way up bedposts and wiggled beneath bedsheets, using cover to their advantage. Young women in nightshirts and panties squirmed in half-asleep confusion as they felt strange, slimy objects quickly violate their round behinds and vulnerable pussies. Some had brief moments to gaps or mutter before losing consciousness and joining the alien coven. Others coughed and choked on slugs sliding down their throats. It took only ten minutes before all of the slugs made their marks and found their hosts. All the while the girls in the room at the end of the hall rejoiced in their successful operation, celebrating by exploring their beautiful stolen bodies.

This orgy was brought to a sudden halt by a knock on the door. "Hello?" Sara asked, looking up from the pussy she had been fingering just moments ago. The rest of the girls stopped what they were doing, but made no effort to cover themselves. They knew who was coming.

The door opened and a girl Sara did not recognize stepped through. She was completely nude, her long dark hair cascading down to her well-formed breasts. The blonde girl smiled as she noticed the recognizable trail of slime running up the stranger's leg and into her pussy, which the girl gathered with a finger and sensually licked.

"Mmmmm... I think I won the lottery." She said, running a dainty hand across her thigh and kneading a breast with another. "This one does modeling."

"Dibs!" Gwen exclaimed, hopping up and out of Maria's embrace and tackling the girl onto the carpeted floor. Her brief laugh was cut off as her mouth was invaded by Gwen's tongue.

Sara smiled in pride and went back to Erica's wet pussy. Just as her tongue entered her sister's warm, slick depths, the door knocked again.

From that point forward, it was a matter of spreading into the remaining girls of Alpha Beta Gamma, a task which the infested sorority sisters took to with eagerness and creativity once morning came. Some preferred to be discreet, hiding their slugs in toilets or just inside shower drains. They smiled in glee when their sorority sisters returned from the bathroom considerably 'friendlier' than before. The uninfected gawked at their friends' sudden change in sexuality before being themselves invited to a more private space to have 'a change of heart'. Others chose a more direct approach, pulling girls into closets or empty rooms, or even cornering their blissfully unaware friends in gangs of two.

By the time Sara visited the house on Thursday night, she found two girls making out in the entryway. She examined their passionate kissing for a few moments before continuing on.

"Oh hey, Sara!" She heard from the lounge to her right. Looking over, she saw Maria sitting in a chair, her legs spread wide open. She wore a skirt, which was hiked up to give easier access to the girl who was currently eating her out with fervor. Sara checked their surroundings. Though there were several girls sitting in the lounge, they paid no attention to the scene of open eroticism before them, instead casually watching TV or studying.

"Mmmm, shit... You remember Angel, right?" Maria asked, patting the head of the girl who was probing her depths with her tongue. The girl stopped and looked over to Sara, her mouth dripping with juices. "Hey sister! Thanks for letting me in this bitch." She licked her lips before going back to Maria's womanhood. The possessed girl closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure as she was serviced again.

"So you got everyone?!" A shocked Sara asked.

"Mmmhh... yep... everyone..." Maria said dreamily, grabbing tufts of Angel's hair.

"You should've stuck around" Sara heard, turning to see Gwen behind her. "It was so much fun. I've gotten more pussy in the past few days than in my host's entire life." She stopped a passing girl with red hair, forcing her against the wall for a kiss. The redhead reciprocated gladly, reaching around and feeling the shape of Gwen's ass.

"Well, this is even better than I'd hoped." Sara admitted. "Let's get everyone together. Time to come up with a plan for tomorrow."

Friday night came, and people from all over campus arrived to attend Alpha Beta Gamma's latest party. They listed to music and sampled the punch, which the girls of the sorority had so generously provided. Unbeknownst to them, however, the young women had an objective: to infect as many of them as humanly possible. All over the house, one by one, a guest would be lured away from the party, unaware of the life-changing experience they were about to have.

Sara tapped her friend Emily on the shoulder. The girl pulled back from the young man she had seduced, pausing their make out to glance up at her friend. The boy gained a hazy and disappointed look on his face before staring blankly at Emily's breasts.

"Sorry to interrupt. Do you know where Amy is?" Sara asked.

"Try the bathroom. She snuck off in there with Whatshername from Delta Sig a minute ago." Emily said. Sara nodded and started off in that direction. "Hey wait!" Emily exclaimed. "Do you think Gwen and Erica would mind if we used their room for a little while?"

"If they aren't in there already!" Sara shouted as she walked off. Erica grinned at this, redirecting her quarry's head for another wet kiss.

Without bothering to knock, Sara pushed her way into the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Amy exclaimed. "A little privacy please?" Sara smirked and crossed her arms. Her ginger friend had currently bent over a girl from another sorority, who looked unconcerned that she was being fucked not by a dildo, but by a purple tentacle that was currently sticking out from Amy's vagina. Even though the girls had been brought to a standstill, the thing still moved around on its own, gently squirming in both girls cunts and causing them to shiver in pleasure.

"Is there something you want? I'm a little busy here." Amy demanded, turning her attention back to the round ass of her partner, which was exposed with her shorts and panties yanked down to her knees. The redhead began to lightly pump into the girl's pussy again, the slug making slimy schlick noises with every thrust. The hapless sorority girl was in heaven, her mind in a haze of ecstasy.

12